RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hugs on the stressful schedule, Judy.. but way to go on the diet!  You and I are the same weight, my diet has been good this week but was total crap last week.  The Slim Series might be good workouts for you because you do lots of reps with lighter weights (thinking of the owie wrist here) and my favorite one of all, the leg workout, is no weights at all - but oooo does it hurt!  Love it!

Hugs

I

have been so out of it exercise wise... work and teaching this night class is really taking up all my time mon- wed then thurs I am pooped (class runs till 9:30... by time I am  home it is nearly 11pm.. ok I get up at 5am..so really killing my sleep schedule), friday I try to catch up on 40 hours of real work in one day...then dog stuff weekends..yikes.. BUT it is over after next

week.. i think I wll join Donna in slim in 6 rotation... but after next week (last week of teaching night class).  So start last week in August

I

am sorry indy i didn't run.. but i just couldnt get it in with my current work schedule and with no yoga or anything lately... I am really

tight... I still don't have ability to do down dog or push ups with wrist.. and I may never get full range of motion back but I got a wedge and am determined to get back in shape. 

on the bright side.. I  have been eating well and almost under 180... right now bouncing between 178 and 182... I hope adding back exercise in 2 weeks will keep me down and I can keep the good eating going.. thanks WW online :)

judy

Guest guest

Hugs on the stressful schedule, Judy.. but way to go on the diet!  You and I are the same weight, my diet has been good this week but was total crap last week.  The Slim Series might be good workouts for you because you do lots of reps with lighter weights (thinking of the owie wrist here) and my favorite one of all, the leg workout, is no weights at all - but oooo does it hurt!  Love it!

Hugs

I

have been so out of it exercise wise... work and teaching this night class is really taking up all my time mon- wed then thurs I am pooped (class runs till 9:30... by time I am  home it is nearly 11pm.. ok I get up at 5am..so really killing my sleep schedule), friday I try to catch up on 40 hours of real work in one day...then dog stuff weekends..yikes.. BUT it is over after next

week.. i think I wll join Donna in slim in 6 rotation... but after next week (last week of teaching night class).  So start last week in August

I

am sorry indy i didn't run.. but i just couldnt get it in with my current work schedule and with no yoga or anything lately... I am really

tight... I still don't have ability to do down dog or push ups with wrist.. and I may never get full range of motion back but I got a wedge and am determined to get back in shape. 

on the bright side.. I  have been eating well and almost under 180... right now bouncing between 178 and 182... I hope adding back exercise in 2 weeks will keep me down and I can keep the good eating going.. thanks WW online :)

judy

Guest guest

Hugs

I

I

judy