RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: checking in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vickie-- you are our trooper and my prayers are out there for you.. Sure have missed you not being on-line too....DorseyVickieG wrote: Ty, . I will. Have a great day [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Checking in Good morning, everyone. I thought I would just check in this morning. I'm doing ok, just lost interest in pc, tv, etc, etc, etc. Trying to get up and about more each day. The last time I talked to my dr's PA, she said that she would call me after she talked to my dr. that was three weeks ago. I think she needs a lesson in orgaization and prioritizing. I go in for blood tests on the 15th this month, so I guess I'll address this with my dr at that time. Still taking lactulose two times daily. I entered two poems in a Christian poetry contest

but won't hear from that until sometime in Sept. or Oct. I've been reading some of the emails but spend less time on pc these days. Please take care of yourselves. Hugs, VickieG . You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hi, Dorsey. Thank you. I am having some problems but nothing like I've been reading about on here lately. I think my tx is causing me to have nightmares as I have had three dreams about losing my dog. All dreams very close together, like almost every night. It makes me worry about our future with her. Also, I am having miserable nights. Waking every two hours, starting at 4 am with pains in my left shoulder blade and elbow joints. It hurts to get up or to lay down or to turn over. And, my shots are affecting me more than they used to. Shot number 40 gave me depression almost right away and I had to take a second trazodone to calm myself down. I took shot number 41 last night and was miserable all night. I finally took a

couple of Tylenol tabs early this morning and got about three hours sleep before Savannah woke me to take her out. This is a trip I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I pray that everyone will understand I have a tendancy to get off to myself when I don't feel well. My prayers are with those who are having a hard time right now. God bless us all. Hugs, VickieG

[HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Checking in

Good morning, everyone. I thought I would just check in this morning. I'm doing ok, just lost interest in pc, tv, etc, etc, etc. Trying to get up and about more each day. The last time I talked to my dr's PA, she said that she would call me after she talked to my dr. that was three weeks ago. I think she needs a lesson in orgaization and prioritizing. I go in for blood tests on the 15th this month, so I guess I'll address this with my dr at that time. Still taking lactulose two times daily.

I entered two poems in a Christian poetry contest but won't hear from that until sometime in Sept. or Oct. I've been reading some of the emails but spend less time on pc these days. Please take care of yourselves. Hugs, VickieG

You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hi Vickie--thanks for sharing your experiences on treatment with all of us! We need to hear how you are doing and too how this treatment DOES affect us!! I'm sorry about your dreams..I know how having bad dreams affect us the next day. Vickie--just remember to tell yourself that they are "JUST DREAMS"...and that the meds do this to us....Not sleeping is a b--ch...I have not slept all night for YEARS! so being on this treatment has only exhaserbated the no sleep! You must rest WHENEVER you can !! DAY OR NIGHT! be kind to yourself Vickie..your body and mind have been through much these past 41 weeks...We are here for you as you have been for us...God Bless... DorseyVickieG wrote: Hi, Dorsey. Thank you. I am having some problems but nothing like I've been reading about on here lately. I think my tx is causing me to have nightmares as I have had three dreams about losing my dog. All dreams very close together, like almost every night. It makes me worry about our future with her. Also, I am having miserable nights. Waking every two hours, starting at 4 am with pains in my left shoulder blade and elbow joints. It hurts to get up or to lay down or to turn over. And, my shots are affecting me more than they used to. Shot number 40 gave me depression almost right away and I had to take a second trazodone to

calm myself down. I took shot number 41 last night and was miserable all night. I finally took a couple of Tylenol tabs early this morning and got about three hours sleep before Savannah woke me to take her out. This is a trip I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I pray that everyone will understand I have a tendancy to get off to myself when I don't feel well. My prayers are with those who are having a hard time right now. God bless us all. Hugs, VickieG [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Checking in Good morning, everyone. I thought I would just check in this morning. I'm doing ok, just lost interest in pc, tv, etc, etc, etc. Trying to get up and about more each day. The last time I talked to my dr's PA, she said that she would call me after she talked to my dr. that was three weeks ago. I think she needs a lesson in orgaization and prioritizing. I go in for blood tests on the 15th this month, so I guess I'll address this with my dr at that time. Still taking lactulose two times daily. I entered two poems in a Christian poetry contest but won't hear from that until sometime in Sept. or Oct. I've been reading some of the emails but spend less time on

pc these days. Please take care of yourselves. Hugs, VickieG . You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one

month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dorsey, I understand what you are saying but I do sometimes have dreams that turn out to be premanitions. Those are the ones that come back time after time. This is what worries me. I dreamed about my daddy and my uncle, both deceased, in the same dream one night. Both were sitting in the same chair smiling but at different times during the dream. I dreamed that only one time but it has stayed with me. I still wonder what it means. It is miserable being so tired and wanting to sleep but not being able to get to sleep. I feel for anyone who goes through that. I do rest through the day, even on good days. But, I do my best to cook meals during the day

(for my husband's sake) and clean the kitchen up afterwards, then I walk the dog a couple times throughout the day. Thank God my husband will take her out when I don't feel like I can. But that's about all I can get done without exhausting myself. This morning, however, I felt like sweeping the hardwood floors before starting my roast. I know from experience that you can feel good and piddle around the house all day and pay for it in the next two weeks. This is a weired virus! Dorsey, thank you for reminding me that everyone is there for me. I know that and I appreciate it so much. I am just a little out of sorts these days. It will pass, as it usually does. Hugs to everyone. VickieG

Good morning, everyone. I thought I would just check in this morning. I'm doing ok, just lost interest in pc, tv, etc, etc, etc. Trying to get up and about more each day. The last time I talked to my dr's PA, she said that she would call me after she talked to my dr. that was three weeks ago. I think she needs a lesson in orgaization and prioritizing. I go in for blood tests on the 15th this month, so I guess I'll address this with my dr at that time. Still taking lactulose two times daily.

I entered two poems in a Christian poetry contest but won't hear from that until sometime in Sept. or Oct. I've been reading some of the emails but spend less time on pc these days. Please take care of yourselves. Hugs, VickieG

Guest guest

Hi, Gail. Thank you for the advice. My legs don't bother me at night except on shot night. could it still be rls then? I think I just have a sleep disorder for some reason. After I finish treatment, I'll ask my family dr about it, though because I didn't sleep much before going on tx. either. Hugs, VickieG

Guest guest

Hi Vickie, You're almost done so hang in there. I know how not sleeping can take it out of you, it's been years since I slept more than three or four hours in a row without meds & now they won't give me any sleeping meds - you will survive dragon fighter. As for dreams, I too get prophetic dreams. You know what you're father & uncle were saying don't you - they are there, watching over you & smile because you're doing so well & are almost done. They love you still & want you to know. Savanah will not let you lose her, like the rest of us, she loves & supports you. You'll do fine with all of us standing behind you to lean on ( & don't forget hubby, he's an even bigger supporter) We're all here for you. Hugs, SuZieVickieG wrote: Dorsey, I understand what you are saying but I do sometimes have

dreams that turn out to be premanitions. Those are the ones that come back time after time. This is what worries me. I dreamed about my daddy and my uncle, both deceased, in the same dream one night. Both were sitting in the same chair smiling but at different times during the dream. I dreamed that only one time but it has stayed with me. I still wonder what it means. It is miserable being so tired and wanting to sleep but not being able to get to sleep. I feel for anyone who goes through that. I do rest through the day, even on good days. But, I do my best to cook meals during the day (for my husband's sake) and clean the kitchen up afterwards, then I walk the dog a couple times throughout the day. Thank God my husband will take her out when I don't feel like I can. But that's about all I can get done without exhausting myself. This morning, however, I felt like sweeping the hardwood

floors before starting my roast. I know from experience that you can feel good and piddle around the house all day and pay for it in the next two weeks. This is a weired virus! Dorsey, thank you for reminding me that everyone is there for me. I know that and I appreciate it so much. I am just a little out of sorts these days. It will pass, as it usually does. Hugs to everyone. VickieG [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] Checking in Good morning, everyone. I thought I would just check in this morning. I'm doing ok, just lost interest in pc, tv, etc, etc, etc. Trying to get up and about more each day.

The last time I talked to my dr's PA, she said that she would call me after she talked to my dr. that was three weeks ago. I think she needs a lesson in orgaization and prioritizing. I go in for blood tests on the 15th this month, so I guess I'll address this with my dr at that time. Still taking lactulose two times daily. I entered two poems in a Christian poetry contest but won't hear from that until sometime in Sept. or Oct. I've been reading some of the emails but spend less time on pc these days. Please take care of yourselves. Hugs, VickieG . You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

Suzie, what a sweet note, thank you for your insight. I have not thought about my daddy and uncle just letting me know that they are watching over me. That's too simple, I guess. I should have, but when I think of dreaming of people that have passed on, I think it means that something will happen to someone still living real soon. In my first dream about Savannah, she wondered away and I finally found her. I lost her in the second dream when the boat she was in was carried away in a strong current during a flood on the river. Then, in last night's dream I found her lying in the yard with blood all over her. But, she was not hurt. There was no dead

animal lying there. It was puzzling about all the blood. Hugs, Suzie

Guest guest

Hi Vickie, Like I said, Savannah won't let you lose her - she wandered off but was found. She was taken by forces beyond her control & was found in the yard covered in blood with no dead animals around - the blood , to me represents the hep, a blood borne virus & she protects you from it at the cost of her own life - brave puppy! It's getting close to the end of your tx & fears are surfacing, fear of loss - your father, uncle & Savannah - fear of failure - the creek taking Savannah away. All normal hun, sorry to say. That's what we're here for ( & I like to think I'm particularly good with dreams, I've had enough practice decoding my own, now there are some weird dream images 8-} ) SuZieVickieG wrote: Suzie, what a sweet note, thank you for your insight. I have not thought about my daddy and uncle just letting me know that they are watching over me. That's too simple, I guess. I should have, but when I think of dreaming of people that have passed on, I think it means that

something will happen to someone still living real soon. In my first dream about Savannah, she wondered away and I finally found her. I lost her in the second dream when the boat she was in was carried away in a strong current during a flood on the river. Then, in last night's dream I found her lying in the yard with blood all over her. But, she was not hurt. There was no dead animal lying there. It was puzzling about all the blood. Hugs, Suzie .

Guest guest

That is interesting, Suzie and makes sense to me. I guess I'm too close to my own dreams to consider the message they carry. Or, too messed up with this tx. right now. And, it makes sense that fears are coming to the surface. The what if's. I try not to think about the what if's during the day. Maybe that's the reason for the dreams, so I'll deal with them while awake. I really think that if I stay positive, the virus will stay non detectable after treatment. So, I try not to think about the what if's of after treatment. Awk! Thank you for your insights again. I did feel better today after such a miserable night last

night. This virus doesn't make any sense to me. Have a great evening. Hope you feel better yourself. Hugs, VickieG

Re: Checking in

Hi Vickie,

Like I said, Savannah won't let you lose her - she wandered off but was found. She was taken by forces beyond her control & was found in the yard covered in blood with no dead animals around - the blood , to me represents the hep, a blood borne virus & she protects you from it at the cost of her own life - brave puppy! It's getting close to the end of your tx & fears are surfacing, fear of loss - your father, uncle & Savannah - fear of failure - the creek taking Savannah away. All normal hun, sorry to say. That's what we're here for ( & I like to think I'm particularly good with dreams, I've had enough practice decoding my own, now there are some weird dream images 8-} )

SuZieVickieG <onelildeltagirl@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Suzie, what a sweet note, thank you for your insight. I have not thought about my daddy and uncle just letting me know that they are watching over me. That's too simple, I guess. I should have, but when I think of dreaming of people that have passed on, I think it means that something will happen to someone still living real soon. In my first dream about Savannah, she wondered away and I finally found her. I lost her in the second dream when the boat she was in was carried away in a strong current during a flood on the river. Then, in last night's dream I found her lying in the yard with blood all over her. But, she was not hurt. There was no dead animal lying there. It was puzzling about all the blood. Hugs, Suzie

Guest guest

I didn't sleep at night for many years even before treatment and it turned out I had restless leg syndrom and have been put on Requip and what a difference in my life.I get a lot more sleep then I have in years and my legs don't feel like they are on the move all the time when I try to sleep.Check it out.Look up restless leg syndrome on Google and see if your sleepless night are the same

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of DORSEY PETERSONSent: April 2, 2008 12:21 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Checking inHi Vickie--thanks for sharing your experiences on treatment with all of us! We need to hear how you are doing and too how this treatment DOES affect us!! I'm sorry about your dreams..I know how having bad dreams affect us the next day. Vickie--just remember to tell yourself that they are "JUST DREAMS"...and that the meds do this to us....Not sleeping is a b--ch...I have not slept all night for YEARS! so being on this treatment has only exhaserbated the no sleep! You must rest WHENEVER you can !! DAY OR NIGHT! be kind to yourself Vickie..your body and mind have been through much these past 41 weeks...We are here for you as you have been for us...God Bless... DorseyVickieG wrote:

Hi, Dorsey. Thank you. I am having some problems but nothing like I've been reading about on here lately. I think my tx is causing me to have nightmares as I have had three dreams about losing my dog. All dreams very close together, like almost every night. It makes me worry about our future with her. Also, I am having miserable nights. Waking every two hours, starting at 4 am with pains in my left shoulder blade and elbow joints. It hurts to get up or to lay down or to turn over. And, my shots are affecting me more than they used to. Shot number 40 gave me depression almost right away and I had to take a second trazodone to calm myself down. I took shot number 41 last night and was miserable all night. I finally took a couple of Tylenol tabs early this morning and got about three hours sleep before Savannah woke me to take her out. This is a trip I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I pray that everyone will understand I have a tendancy to get off to myself when I don't feel well. My prayers are with those who are having a hard time right now. God bless us all. Hugs, VickieG

Guest guest

I

have RLS & take Requip also – it’s a neurological disorder.

Wonder if it’s linked to hep also.

RE:

Checking

in

I didn't sleep at night

for many years even before treatment and it turned out I had restless leg

syndrom and have been put on Requip and what a difference in my life.I get a

lot more sleep then I have in years and my legs don't feel like they are on the

move all the time when I try to sleep.Check it out.Look up restless leg

syndrome on Google and see if your sleepless night are the same

Gail

Guest guest

I

wouldn’t think it’s RLS if it’s only on shot night. The

neurologist at the sleep clinic diagnosed my RLS along with sleep apnea.

Re:

Checking

in

Hi,

Gail. Thank you for the advice. My legs don't bother me at night

except on shot night. could it still be rls then? I think I just

have a sleep disorder for some reason. After I finish treatment, I'll ask

my family dr about it, though because I didn't sleep much before going on tx.

either. Hugs, VickieG

Guest guest

Interesting…

I have RLS as well, though I take Gabapentin because of my past substance

dependence.

Fighting

the Dragon

HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of

Motley

Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 5:40 AM

To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

Subject: RE: Checking in

I have RLS & take Requip

also – it’s a neurological disorder. Wonder if it’s

linked to hep also.

-----Original

Message-----

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of gail

Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 1:26 AM

To: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

Subject: RE: Checking in

I didn't

sleep at night for many years even before treatment and it turned out I had

restless leg syndrom and have been put on Requip and what a difference in my

life.I get a lot more sleep then I have in years and my legs don't feel like

they are on the move all the time when I try to sleep.Check it out.Look up

restless leg syndrome on Google and see if your sleepless night are the same

Gail

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.4/1355 - Release Date: 4/1/2008 5:37

PM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.4/1355 - Release Date: 4/1/2008 5:37 PM

Guest guest

Me too! No requip though, my doctor tried me on Mirapex, made me a little crazier than usual & horney as a cat in heat so I sstopped it & they won't give me anything else because of the condition of my liver. Lots of sleep problems here still. SuZie Motley wrote: I have RLS & take Requip also – it’s a neurological disorder. Wonder if it’s linked to hep also. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of gailSent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 1:26

AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Checking in I didn't sleep at night for many years even before treatment and it turned out I had restless leg syndrom and have been put on Requip and what a difference in my life.I get a lot more sleep then I have in years and my legs don't feel like they are on the move all the time when I try to sleep.Check it out.Look up restless leg syndrome on Google and see if your sleepless night are the same Gail

Guest guest

I didn't have the problem until I finally turned jauntice from having hep which was many years after I got the disease.I think once the hep becomes very active I had problems sleeping.The sicker I got the harder time I had sleeping.I also believe that the longer you have this disease and more damage is done to your body and that damage remains permanent even after successful treatment.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: April 3, 2008 2:40 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Checking in

I have RLS & take Requip also – it’s a neurological disorder. Wonder if it’s linked to hep also.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of gailSent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 1:26 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Checking in

I didn't sleep at night for many years even before treatment and it turned out I had restless leg syndrom and have been put on Requip and what a difference in my life.I get a lot more sleep then I have in years and my legs don't feel like they are on the move all the time when I try to sleep.Check it out.Look up restless leg syndrome on Google and see if your sleepless night are the same

Gail

Guest guest

Check on Google restless leg syndrome and see if you fit the bill.I had complained for years and when I changed doctors about a yr ago,he heard what I said and put me on requip.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of VickieGSent: April 2, 2008 6:01 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Checking in

Hi, Gail. Thank you for the advice. My legs don't bother me at night except on shot night. could it still be rls then? I think I just have a sleep disorder for some reason. After I finish treatment, I'll ask my family dr about it, though because I didn't sleep much before going on tx. either. Hugs, VickieG

Guest guest

((((Dorsey)))) Congratulations on being nondetectable! What good news. Week no. 15 is a milestone also. congratulations on getting that far, especially when you are having so many problems. I'm so sorry to hear that. Hang in there. Fight that battle, you are on top. Hugs, VickieG

CHECKING IN

Hi Everyone...Just wanted to check in...haven't written in a while...Wanted to update that my 12 week blood test came in UNDETECTABLE! !!yeah!!...Will be going on my 15th injection this coming Friday..still having to do Neupogen shots every week for low white count but haven't had to do Procrit for about 3 weeks now...Still take Zolfram EVERY day for nausea...HEY DEB..we are a NAUSEATED bunch....hee hee...FATIGUED ! has been incredible ! unbearable is the word... sleep disturbances ... 1- 2 hours...and that's it !!So, it's really been hard on me getting through treatment ... a lot of praying !! But-- I'M UNDETECTABLE! so that's what worth all of this...Thanks for listening.Hope everyone is healthy and blessed today as well.Dorsey

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Great news, Dorsey! Hang in there, and I'll keep praying for you!

FEM

CHECKING IN

Hi Everyone...Just wanted to check in...haven't written in a while...Wanted to update that my 12 week blood test came in UNDETECTABLE! !!yeah!!...Will be going on my 15th injection this coming Friday..still having to do Neupogen shots every week for low white count but haven't had to do Procrit for about 3 weeks now...Still take Zolfram EVERY day for nausea...HEY DEB..we are a NAUSEATED bunch....hee hee...FATIGUED ! has been incredible ! unbearable is the word... sleep disturbances ... 1- 2 hours...and that's it !!So, it's really been hard on me getting through treatment ... a lot of praying !! But-- I'M UNDETECTABLE! so that's what worth all of this...Thanks for listening.Hope everyone is healthy and blessed today as well.Dorsey

Guest guest

Great news, Dorsey! Hang in there, and I'll keep praying for you!

FEM

CHECKING IN

Guest guest

, I had a liver doctor EXACTLY like yours. DUMP THE CHUMP!!!!! The arrogance of some of these IDIOTS is just appalling. Poor lamb. Connie Doyle wrote: Hi All In talking to my dear friend Janie, I heard that some of you have been worried

about me. I have not really been following whats going on in group and everyones life. I have just been trying to get through mine right now. I have been dealing with my health and dumb doctors. I have had this same stupid headache for 4 months now and they just give me pain pills. I was not taking them for a while but then I was not getting anything done esecially not my school work. So I started taking them again. I am no on norco which is better for me than the vicodin. I do know its not the best thing .for me. But I need to live life while I can. I itch, ache, have chroinic nausea and fatigue and about 2 weeks ago I talked to my g.i. doctor about it and he said none of it is from the hep. That the pain pills are doing all this. But I told him that all this was going on WAY befor the pain pills. And of course I have talked to other people with hep c and they feel the same way I do. They wont let me start tx because of this headache. So i went to see a

neurologist and he said I probley have bipolor or sever depression and thats the cause of my haedache so I need botox. Botox is now used for headaches but I did not feel comfortable with them injecting that into my face at my age. I will look plactic in no time with that. He was very upset with me when I asked what it could do to my reproductive organs, my liver, side effects and so on. He had no answers and yeeled at me. Thank god my husband was there I probley would have decked him then went and talked to his supervisor. He finally said I need to see a physcologist. I told him several times that they put me on the anti-depressents for the anxiety I was having from my thyroid and also because they wanted me on them during treatment. He proceded to tell me that no dr would want to put me on antidepressents before a tx started that I must be depressed. What an ass. I went to my normal dr and talked to her about him and she was glad I did not do the botox because its not fda

approved for headaches and also they are not sure what it could do to my health. I cant take chances. I am trying to be as active as I can to loose weight but I cant its so hard now that I am not working. We are living pay check to pay check because I am not working and they refuse to give me any disability so my counclor said she could get it for me from the "depression". I feel so ill all the time and have a hard time doing daily tasks. I also was told that the hep could be giving me this headache so the only way to get rid of it is to do tx but they wont let me. What kind of crap is this. My husband is leaving me for a month in a couple weeks and I am not sure what to do. I just want to smoke a cig and have a large glass of wine but I cant do that either. I know pot is bad for the liver but I have had to smoke some to help the headache/nausea. I feel hopeless about all this. I have been avoiding you guys because I have been avoiding myself. I am just taking it one

day at a time. I have learned my limits and lay down when I need to and not push myself to far. I am exercising daily so as not to make my health worse. My blood pressure is high from all the stress. I went to the eye drs today she said I am likely going to have glocoma one day from all the pressure in my eyes. I now need bifocials. I am 23 what is going on? Why am I falling apart? My husband is stressed and working 12 hr days 6 days a week and he will be 24/7 soon during fishing in the bearing sea. All my friends stopped asking me to go out with them because they think I dont want to go cause I cant drink. I am feeling lonely. I could continue to go on and on but I must study for finals next week. Plus I already wrote a book. But I do feel better thanks for listening or if you are just deleting this thats ok too because at least I go some things off my chest. I will not hide so much. I took the first step so I will continue taking steps and be

around. DThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

I know i cant believe him. My husband says he dosent know what he is talking about.

Hi All

In talking to my dear friend Janie, I heard that some of you have been worried about me. I have not really been following whats going on in group and everyones life. I have just been trying to get through mine right now. I have been dealing with my health and dumb doctors. I have had this same stupid headache for 4 months now and they just give me pain pills. I was not taking them for a while but then I was not getting anything done esecially not my school work. So I started taking them again. I am no on norco which is better for me than the vicodin. I do know its not the best thing .for me. But I need to live life while I can. I itch, ache, have chroinic nausea and fatigue and about 2 weeks ago I talked to my g.i. doctor about it and he said none of it is from the hep. That the pain pills are doing all this. But I told him that all this was going on WAY befor the pain pills. And of course I have talked to other people with hep c and

they feel the same way I do. They wont let me start tx because of this headache. So i went to see a neurologist and he said I probley have bipolor or sever depression and thats the cause of my haedache so I need botox. Botox is now used for headaches but I did not feel comfortable with them injecting that into my face at my age. I will look plactic in no time with that. He was very upset with me when I asked what it could do to my reproductive organs, my liver, side effects and so on. He had no answers and yeeled at me. Thank god my husband was there I probley would have decked him then went and talked to his supervisor. He finally said I need to see a physcologist. I told him several times that they put me on the anti-depressents for the anxiety I was having from my thyroid and also because they wanted me on them during treatment. He proceded to tell me that no dr would want to put me on antidepressents before a tx started that I must be depressed.

What an ass. I went to my normal dr and talked to her about him and she was glad I did not do the botox because its not fda approved for headaches and also they are not sure what it could do to my health. I cant take chances. I am trying to be as active as I can to loose weight but I cant its so hard now that I am not working. We are living pay check to pay check because I am not working and they refuse to give me any disability so my counclor said she could get it for me from the "depression" . I feel so ill all the time and have a hard time doing daily tasks. I also was told that the hep could be giving me this headache so the only way to get rid of it is to do tx but they wont let me. What kind of crap is this. My husband is leaving me for a month in a couple weeks and I am not sure what to do. I just want to smoke a cig and have a large glass of wine but I cant do that either. I know pot is bad for the liver but I have had to smoke some to help the

headache/nausea. I feel hopeless about all this. I have been avoiding you guys because I have been avoiding myself. I am just taking it one day at a time. I have learned my limits and lay down when I need to and not push myself to far. I am exercising daily so as not to make my health worse. My blood pressure is high from all the stress. I went to the eye drs today she said I am likely going to have glocoma one day from all the pressure in my eyes. I now need bifocials. I am 23 what is going on? Why am I falling apart? My husband is stressed and working 12 hr days 6 days a week and he will be 24/7 soon during fishing in the bearing sea. All my friends stopped asking me to go out with them because they think I dont want to go cause I cant drink. I am feeling lonely. I could continue to go on and on but I must study for finals next week. Plus I already wrote a book. But I do feel better thanks for listening or if you are just deleting this

thats ok too because at least I go some things off my chest. I will not hide so much. I took the first step so I will continue taking steps and be around.

D

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

These doctors you are going to are idiots.You know those bean bags that you can put in the microave for two minutes and they are warm enough to wrap around anything that hurts.It is like a collar.When I get my headaces I put that around my neck and lay back.When I can't find the bag cause my husband puts it in the wrong places I use a hot water bottle and it will ease the headaces.Please try that and I think you will find it helps.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of DoyleSent: May 25, 2008 7:34 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Checking in

I know i cant believe him. My husband says he dosent know what he is talking about.

Hi All

In talking to my dear friend Janie, I heard that some of you have been worried about me. I have not really been following whats going on in group and everyones life. I have just been trying to get through mine right now. I have been dealing with my health and dumb doctors. I have had this same stupid headache for 4 months now and they just give me pain pills. I was not taking them for a while but then I was not getting anything done esecially not my school work. So I started taking them again. I am no on norco which is better for me than the vicodin. I do know its not the best thing .for me. But I need to live life while I can. I itch, ache, have chroinic nausea and fatigue and about 2 weeks ago I talked to my g.i. doctor about it and he said none of it is from the hep. That the pain pills are doing all this. But I told him that all this was going on WAY befor the pain pills. And of course I have talked to other people with hep c and they feel the same way I do. They wont let me start tx because of this headache. So i went to see a neurologist and he said I probley have bipolor or sever depression and thats the cause of my haedache so I need botox. Botox is now used for headaches but I did not feel comfortable with them injecting that into my face at my age. I will look plactic in no time with that. He was very upset with me when I asked what it could do to my reproductive organs, my liver, side effects and so on. He had no answers and yeeled at me. Thank god my husband was there I probley would have decked him then went and talked to his supervisor. He finally said I need to see a physcologist. I told him several times that they put me on the anti-depressents for the anxiety I was having from my thyroid and also because they wanted me on them during treatment. He proceded to tell me that no dr would want to put me on antidepressents before a tx started that I must be depressed. What an ass. I went to my normal dr and talked to her about him and she was glad I did not do the botox because its not fda approved for headaches and also they are not sure what it could do to my health. I cant take chances. I am trying to be as active as I can to loose weight but I cant its so hard now that I am not working. We are living pay check to pay check because I am not working and they refuse to give me any disability so my counclor said she could get it for me from the "depression" . I feel so ill all the time and have a hard time doing daily tasks. I also was told that the hep could be giving me this headache so the only way to get rid of it is to do tx but they wont let me. What kind of crap is this. My husband is leaving me for a month in a couple weeks and I am not sure what to do. I just want to smoke a cig and have a large glass of wine but I cant do that either. I know pot is bad for the liver but I have had to smoke some to help the headache/nausea. I feel hopeless about all this. I have been avoiding you guys because I have been avoiding myself. I am just taking it one day at a time. I have learned my limits and lay down when I need to and not push myself to far. I am exercising daily so as not to make my health worse. My blood pressure is high from all the stress. I went to the eye drs today she said I am likely going to have glocoma one day from all the pressure in my eyes. I now need bifocials. I am 23 what is going on? Why am I falling apart? My husband is stressed and working 12 hr days 6 days a week and he will be 24/7 soon during fishing in the bearing sea. All my friends stopped asking me to go out with them because they think I dont want to go cause I cant drink. I am feeling lonely. I could continue to go on and on but I must study for finals next week. Plus I already wrote a book. But I do feel better thanks for listening or if you are just deleting this thats ok too because at least I go some things off my chest. I will not hide so much. I took the first step so I will continue taking steps and be around.

D

Guest guest

Thank you Gail. I have tried the heat, ice, yoga, tie-chi, acpupuncture, massages, and many other things nothing has helped thank you though.

Hi All

In talking to my dear friend Janie, I heard that some of you have been worried about me. I have not really been following whats going on in group and everyones life. I have just been trying to get through mine right now. I have been dealing with my health and dumb doctors. I have had this same stupid headache for 4 months now and they just give me pain pills. I was not taking them for a while but then I was not getting anything done esecially not my school work. So I started taking them again. I am no on norco which is better for me than the vicodin. I do know its not the best thing .for me. But I need to live life while I can. I itch, ache, have chroinic nausea and fatigue and about 2 weeks ago I talked to my g.i. doctor about it and he said none of it is from the hep. That the pain pills are doing all this. But I told him that all this was going on WAY befor the pain pills. And of course I have talked to other people with hep c and

they feel the same way I do. They wont let me start tx because of this headache. So i went to see a neurologist and he said I probley have bipolor or sever depression and thats the cause of my haedache so I need botox. Botox is now used for headaches but I did not feel comfortable with them injecting that into my face at my age. I will look plactic in no time with that. He was very upset with me when I asked what it could do to my reproductive organs, my liver, side effects and so on. He had no answers and yeeled at me. Thank god my husband was there I probley would have decked him then went and talked to his supervisor. He finally said I need to see a physcologist. I told him several times that they put me on the anti-depressents for the anxiety I was having from my thyroid and also because they wanted me on them during treatment. He proceded to tell me that no dr would want to put me on antidepressents before a tx started that I must be depressed.

What an ass. I went to my normal dr and talked to her about him and she was glad I did not do the botox because its not fda approved for headaches and also they are not sure what it could do to my health. I cant take chances. I am trying to be as active as I can to loose weight but I cant its so hard now that I am not working. We are living pay check to pay check because I am not working and they refuse to give me any disability so my counclor said she could get it for me from the "depression" . I feel so ill all the time and have a hard time doing daily tasks. I also was told that the hep could be giving me this headache so the only way to get rid of it is to do tx but they wont let me. What kind of crap is this. My husband is leaving me for a month in a couple weeks and I am not sure what to do. I just want to smoke a cig and have a large glass of wine but I cant do that either. I know pot is bad for the liver but I have had to smoke some to help the

headache/nausea. I feel hopeless about all this. I have been avoiding you guys because I have been avoiding myself. I am just taking it one day at a time. I have learned my limits and lay down when I need to and not push myself to far. I am exercising daily so as not to make my health worse. My blood pressure is high from all the stress. I went to the eye drs today she said I am likely going to have glocoma one day from all the pressure in my eyes. I now need bifocials. I am 23 what is going on? Why am I falling apart? My husband is stressed and working 12 hr days 6 days a week and he will be 24/7 soon during fishing in the bearing sea. All my friends stopped asking me to go out with them because they think I dont want to go cause I cant drink. I am feeling lonely. I could continue to go on and on but I must study for finals next week. Plus I already wrote a book. But I do feel better thanks for listening or if you are just deleting this

thats ok too because at least I go some things off my chest. I will not hide so much. I took the first step so I will continue taking steps and be around.

D

Guest guest

hi, my daughters email is little_devil_with_a_halo@... She's 22 almost 23 and she has liver failure and has gone through what you're going through. She would love to talk to you, please email her and god bless....mary

Hi All

D

Guest guest

Stress is enough of a reason to cause severe headaches. Stress and severe anxiety and worry. Medications can cause headaches too.gail wrote: Have you been in an accident or something where your back and neck were injured?Also a nerve could be pinched that is causing it.Your doctor is right in not giving you treatment until they know what is causing the headaces.Treatment ,one of the sides is frequent headaces,so they need to find

out what is causing it.Keep pushing them to find out what is wrong. Gail