That is great news!! I am so glad to hear that test went well. I am sure his

birthday will be awesome.

Tracey

Good news

For those of you inquiring about my son AJ and his recent Seizures I

have good news.

He had a followup EEG on Friday and it was normal! No more tests

unless he has an additional seizure.

His first birthday is going to be great!

Autism_in_Girls-subscribe

------------------------

Autism_in_Girls-unsubscribe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest guest

That's a tremendous drop to close to normal readings! - good for you!

What medication did they prescribe for the CMV? - the Valtrex that I was put on did nothing on that virus, as well as my other HHV's.

I'm glad that your are feeling better! My "good" doc believes that my "other" viruses are what's been the cause of my consistently elevated ALT/AST which has been around 99/76 for the last two tests. In March of 2007, they were normal for the first time in 5 years - in October of 2007, they were 178/108. My other lft's are very good.

Have you been taking milk thistle as well?

Thanks,

Chris

Hey everybody,

I haven't been on in a long time. I just haven't had the time. But things are actually going really well for me. A little over a month ago, when my AST and ALT numbers were in the 4 and 6 hundreds it was because of the cytomegalovirus. But I just got more blood work about a week ago to see if they are back to normal. And they are actually good. They are now 41 and 45, which is great. I feel so much betterVote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

Sounds great, . It should make a

difference that you’re going into tx feeling well and strong enough!

Doing the right things to stay healthy is important for all of us and will

hopefully, carry through and help you through tx. Sure can’t hurt!!

Dorothy

Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ]

On Behalf Of Brown

Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 12:05

PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject:

Good News

Hey everybody,

I haven't been on in a long time. I just haven't had the time. But

things are actually going really well for me. A little over a month ago, when

my AST and ALT numbers were in the 4 and 6 hundreds it was because of the

cytomegalovirus. But I just got more blood work about a week ago to see if

they are back to normal. And they are actually good. They are now 41 and 45,

which is great. I feel so much better, I have been trying so hard to stay

healthy and do the right thing. I'll be starting treatment in about a month and

a half, and I feel really good about it. I hope I can get on more to chat with

everyone. But I want to say thankyou to all of you for helping me to understand my

Hep C.

Peace, Love, Happiness.

Guest guest

Hi ,,This is WONDERFUL news honey,, and by getting yourself to feeling good BEFORE you start tx will only help you to tolerate your tx better... so keep doing whatever you are doing and keep us posted,, Im crossing my fingers for you and for full SVR!!!JackieSubject: Good NewsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 9:04 AM

Hey everybody, I haven't been on in a long time. I just haven't had the time. But things are actually going really well for me. A little over a month ago, when my AST and ALT numbers were in the 4 and 6 hundreds it was because of the cytomegalovirus. But I just got more blood work about a week ago to see if they are back to normal. And they are actually good. They are now 41 and 45, which is great. I feel so much better, I have been trying so hard to stay healthy and do the right thing. I'll be starting treatment in about a month and a half, and I feel really good about it. I hope I can get on more to chat with everyone. But I want to say thankyou to all of you for helping me to understand my Hep C. Peace, Love, Happiness.

Guest guest

So happy for you . Keep up the good work. Love Janet Brown wrote: Hey everybody, I haven't been on in a long time. I just haven't had the time. But things are actually going really well for me. A little over a month ago, when my AST and ALT numbers were in the 4 and 6 hundreds it was because of the cytomegalovirus. But I just got more blood work about a week ago to see if they are back

to normal. And they are actually good. They are now 41 and 45, which is great. I feel so much better, I have been trying so hard to stay healthy and do the right thing. I'll be starting treatment in about a month and a half, and I feel really good about it. I hope I can get on more to chat with everyone. But I want to say thankyou to all of you for helping me to understand my Hep C. Peace, Love, Happiness. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

That's really awesome, , hoping all goes well

and you have some nice bucks by then!

Remember awhile back I told everyone that I have been fighting forsocial security since 2001. I went and seen my attorney today andsigned about 10 documents, (my hand was cramping afterward since Ihave carpal tunnel in my right hand)after I signed the papers he saysnow I take this to court and you win and you will get 10-15 thousanddollars, and I can go buy me a nice trailer or a nice Christmaspresent. I have to call him in about 3 weeks to see what is going on.I am hoping everything will start coming in before Christmas. This wasthe highlight of my day since I am down in the dumps.

Guest guest

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Remember awhile back I told everyone that I have been fighting for

> social security since 2001. I went and seen my attorney today and

> signed about 10 documents, (my hand was cramping afterward since I

> have carpal tunnel in my right hand)after I signed the papers he says

> now I take this to court and you win and you will get 10-15 thousand

> dollars, and I can go buy me a nice trailer or a nice Christmas

> present. I have to call him in about 3 weeks to see what is going on.

> I am hoping everything will start coming in before Christmas. This was

> the highlight of my day since I am down in the dumps.

>

Guest guest

A long wait, wishing you the very best!

> > > > > > > > > Remember awhile back I told everyone that I have been fighting for> social security since 2001. I went and seen my attorney today and> signed about 10 documents, (my hand was cramping afterward since I> have carpal tunnel in my right hand)after I signed the papers he says> now I take this to court and you win and you will get 10-15 thousand> dollars, and I can go buy me a nice

trailer or a nice Christmas> present. I have to call him in about 3 weeks to see what is going on.> I am hoping everything will start coming in before Christmas. This was> the highlight of my day since I am down in the dumps.>

Guest guest

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Remember awhile back I told everyone that I have been fighting for

> > social security since 2001. I went and seen my attorney today and

> > signed about 10 documents, (my hand was cramping afterward since I

> > have carpal tunnel in my right hand)after I signed the papers he says

> > now I take this to court and you win and you will get 10-15 thousand

> > dollars, and I can go buy me a nice trailer or a nice Christmas

> > present. I have to call him in about 3 weeks to see what is going on.

> > I am hoping everything will start coming in before Christmas. This was

> > the highlight of my day since I am down in the dumps.

> >

>

Guest guest

congrats hon,, I hope it all works out for you,, keep us updated tooJackie

Subject: good newsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Friday, September 5, 2008, 7:40 PM

Remember awhile back I told everyone that I have been fighting forsocial security since 2001. I went and seen my attorney today andsigned about 10 documents, (my hand was cramping afterward since Ihave carpal tunnel in my right hand)after I signed the papers he saysnow I take this to court and you win and you will get 10-15 thousanddollars, and I can go buy me a nice trailer or a nice Christmaspresent. I have to call him in about 3 weeks to see what is going on.I am hoping everything will start coming in before Christmas. This wasthe highlight of my day since I am down in the dumps.

Guest guest

Some better, thanks for asking! :)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Remember awhile back I told everyone that I have been fighting for> > social security since 2001. I went and seen my attorney today and>

> signed about 10 documents, (my hand was cramping afterward since I> > have carpal tunnel in my right hand)after I signed the papers he says> > now I take this to court and you win and you will get 10-15 thousand> > dollars, and I can go buy me a nice trailer or a nice Christmas> > present. I have to call him in about 3 weeks to see what is going on.> > I am hoping everything will start coming in before Christmas. This was> > the highlight of my day since I am down in the dumps.> >>

Guest guest

to 100 or 100,000? In either case,, its a good start hon,, now these labs were drawn at week 8 of tx,, right? You should be clear by week 12!

Keep up the good job and keep us posted,, How are you feeling?Jackie

Subject: good newsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 3:38 PM

hi group, the last time i wrote it was to complain about my labs being done 4 weeks too early. well, the labs are back....in eight weeks my viral load went from 4 million to 100. woo hoo!!! makes the side effects a little more tolerable to know tx is working. thanx for being here ya'll.

Guest guest

Another good report, way to go, you could be looking

at undetectable very soon!

hi group, the last time i wrote it was to complain about my labs being done 4 weeks too early. well, the labs are back....in eight weeks my viral load went from 4 million to 100. woo hoo!!! makes the side effects a little more tolerable to know tx is working. thanx for being here ya'll.

Guest guest

Congratulations on making it through, Amy!

Keep us posted when you get your test results back,

no doubt they will be good! :)

Sheena

I just took my 6 month after treatment blood test.I was in Dr. Schiff's study pjhase 2 with the protease inhibitor. Docs told me that if I am clear I am cured.. not remission CURED..

so I will know in 2 weeeks. Meantime on eof the fellows asked if I knew anyone with hep C because they are starting the phase 3 study with this schering plough drug.

If anyone is interested call Dr. Rojas at .

He told me they are having fantastic results. If you do not live in Miami fla he can probably direct you to a center near you.

I was on the drug (along with ribivairin and interferon for 48 weeks) I am 1B

just wanted y'all to know.

amy

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

Guest guest

dun da dun da da!!!!!

Whooo hoooo doing the happy dance or as anne says the Kanga dance. YOU go girl.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Subject: good newsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 5:38 PM

Guest guest

100 period. not 100,000. the side affects seem to be easing off, i just had to adjust my routine....accept that i cant do everything, which is okay...my husband is being amazingly supportive and taken over alot of the housekeeping. still having alot of dizziness but thats about it.NATURE BATS LASTFor GOD has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power and love and of a sound mind.

Guest guest

wow,, well you're nearly clear then,, that is excellent news!!!! amen sister!!!!

keep up the good work,,

make sure you're drinking enough water as you might be having the dizziness because you're dehydrated..

you're kicking dragon butt..Jackie

Subject: Re: good newsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 1:27 PM

100 period. not 100,000. the side affects seem to be easing off, i just had to adjust my routine....accept that i cant do everything, which is okay...my husband is being amazingly supportive and taken over alot of the housekeeping. still having alot of dizziness but thats about it.NATURE BATS LASTFor GOD has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power and love and of a sound mind.

Guest guest

Calls for another happy Snoopy Dance, bring on the music, that is just awesome!

Guest guest

, that's great that he got in today like that!! And meds

tomorrow! Glad you liked the psych and that Micah apparently

mentioned a few things you didn't know about, shows he felt a bit

comfortable answering.

>

> Hey they got Micah in. They had a last minute cancellation and got

Micah in

> to see the psychiatrist today, they had us on the list for March!

Very nice

> guy. He's starting Micah on Lexapro tomorrow. Hopefully things

> will improve.

>

> he felt the wetting himself was what you said, OCD and not

being able

> to get out of bed.

> He talked mostly to us, but some to Micah, I had not idea that

Micah was

> counting things to even numbers, and now its changed to odds.

Guest guest

Wow, never heard of of low CSF, who knew it could just spring a leak like that. I don't blame you for wanting to see if you heal without medical intervention. Two natural anti inflammatories are fish oil and ginger tea. I know of two others that you'd have to order online, one is about $50 per month the other is $20+ (I have to find it).

Glad to know what it is too. Take care and hugs,Vennitta

I just heard from the neurologist this afternoon. Doc says that the second MRI confirms low CSF. They can see it clearly because of the tracer they injected. There are telltale signs of certain inflamed tissues, but no growths, blockages, etc. He thinks its a spontaneous leak. It's just weird that it hung on this long: months.

So, he told me how they fix it: it's an injection like an epidural using some kind of contrast to spot the leak, and then they'd seal it up: 

(just kidding) ;)  They do sometimes use some sort of glue. This is followed by a strict bed rest. I think a day. I asked if it would do me any harm to wait a month to see if it heals up on its own. He said it wouldn't hurt, so I'm going to wait. I also asked if I was doing any damage each time I have one of these attacks, and he said no, it's just the side effect. That's a relief. I'm so happy just to know what it is, and even happier to know that I might be able to avoid any other interventions.

Guest guest

Wow, never heard of of low CSF, who knew it could just spring a leak like that. I don't blame you for wanting to see if you heal without medical intervention. Two natural anti inflammatories are fish oil and ginger tea. I know of two others that you'd have to order online, one is about $50 per month the other is $20+ (I have to find it).

Glad to know what it is too. Take care and hugs,Vennitta

I just heard from the neurologist this afternoon. Doc says that the second MRI confirms low CSF. They can see it clearly because of the tracer they injected. There are telltale signs of certain inflamed tissues, but no growths, blockages, etc. He thinks its a spontaneous leak. It's just weird that it hung on this long: months.

So, he told me how they fix it: it's an injection like an epidural using some kind of contrast to spot the leak, and then they'd seal it up: 

(just kidding) ;)  They do sometimes use some sort of glue. This is followed by a strict bed rest. I think a day. I asked if it would do me any harm to wait a month to see if it heals up on its own. He said it wouldn't hurt, so I'm going to wait. I also asked if I was doing any damage each time I have one of these attacks, and he said no, it's just the side effect. That's a relief. I'm so happy just to know what it is, and even happier to know that I might be able to avoid any other interventions.

Guest guest

LOL! I just realized that you probably can't see the picture I attached of " Slime Inner Tube Sealant. " Maybe superglue.

So glad to hear it's " fixable! "

We use " Leak Stop " for radiator leaks, and that works well for us... Maybe you could... oh, never mind... Eggs sometimes work in radiators, too, or bubble gum -- duct tape?...

Indyrose

>

> I just heard from the neurologist this afternoon. Doc says that the second

> MRI confirms low CSF. They can see it clearly because of the tracer they

> injected. There are telltale signs of certain inflamed tissues, but no

> growths, blockages, etc. He thinks its a spontaneous leak. It's just weird

> that it hung on this long: months.

>

> So, he told me how they fix it: it's an injection like an epidural using

> some kind of contrast to spot the leak, and then they'd seal it up:

>

>

> (just kidding) ;)  They do sometimes use some sort of glue.

>

> This is followed by a strict bed rest. I think a day. I asked if it would do

> me any harm to wait a month to see if it heals up on its own. He said it

> wouldn't hurt, so I'm going to wait. I also asked if I was doing any damage

> each time I have one of these attacks, and he said no, it's just the side

> effect. That's a relief. I'm so happy just to know what it is, and even

> happier to know that I might be able to avoid any other interventions.

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------