RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- organic seeds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:

Now you tell me. I just planted a big garden. There use to be farming and cattle here up until 3 years ago. I imagine it can't be worse than store stuff. I didn't use organic seeds though. I am a little concerned about that. I better do some research to find out if the seeds I bought have any gmo's. What's that company you like? I kind of just whimsically bought the seeds while shopping. You know now that I read that BT crops can destroy your soil, this is really scarey.

Heidi N

I bet you could grow dandelions! Anyone can and most do without evenwanting to! The leaves are great in salad for phase II liver support.Don't graze on the ones from your lawn though. There is probablyresidual pesticides, other chemicals or heavy metals - even frombefore you lived there. A plain untreated wood planter box and organic soil is the best way togo. Perhaps put up on a table to keep it away from your dogs markingtheir territory? Dandelions are VERY low maintenance detox saladplants and are really hard to kill (ask any lawn nut). But I don'tknow if they would take up the ammonia from the pooch pee or not......If anyone is interested I can provide a website where I buy organicand/or wild gathered herbal seeds. No affiliation to me - I just liketheir supply and service.Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.