RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: love your story e

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's a beautiful story, e; you have a beautiful spirit and it comes through in all your emails. You are a real blessing to this list. You are so gentle and kind. Thanks for sharing. Pat K

Dearest Pat K....Thank you so much. I think I've changed as well. I remember being a little girl and being terrified of having a child who was disabled, and or having some sort of leaning disability...Autism was out of the question too...I hate to share how shallow I was, but it's true. I could not imagine...My hubby and I came very close to having our daughter only, so as not to "risk" another pregnancy (we were grateful for our healthy child..."why push it"). I remember telling my husband that I didn't want anymore...he said "OK" --- To make a long story short, something touched me the very next day and I told that we needed to have another (it's too long of a story for here, but I knew it was what God wanted me to do)....3 weeks later (40 yr old eggs :) I was pregnant with twins ;) God is so good. I lost one which was so sad, but I have my precious spectrum buddy ...He is our life. I do not know how I would live without him....he lights up our world. Yes, there is worry --- worry financially, worried about when he gets older and we are gone, worry about him being made fun of, or hurting in a way he can't tell us...worried that he could get worse, and or regress, I worry about the little temper I'm beginning to see, I know that our future could have major struggles....We've seen a ton of stimming as of late that was non-existent before...BUT, no matter...he is the light of our lives, and I know that God blessed us with him. I know this road may not be an easy one.....but I do know that God equipped me, my husband, my daughter, and ...

Thanks for sharing...I always like to read what you say...as you have a wonderful attitude, and I know from past messages you have had it rough with your precious one. But somehow you are always positive. It's an inspiration to me.

e

From: pkuenstleraol <pkuenstleraol>Subject: Re: Stacie and e I share your faithTo: AutismBehaviorProblems Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 8:25 AM

Stacie and e, I agree with you both. All my energy and strength to work with Karac comes from my faith in God; for 13 years He has supplied all my needs.

A couple of weeks ago I was feeling so sad that I hadn't been able to heal Karac, and one of my precious daughters said, "Mother, maybe God's plan was for Karac to heal you."

That was very comforting to me and I thought about all the ways that I have changed because of Karac, and my favorite day dream is of the day when Karac and I will both look into the face of Jesus, and we will both be healed. Love and blessings to both of you. Pat K

In a message dated 10/3/2008 9:53:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time, hawkie6aol (DOT) com writes:

e,You are SO right! You put it perfectly and just hit it right on! God is love and he created every single one of us in his image! AND..... Another thing I try really hard to remember, even though it is hard during those bad times with , there is a reason God gave precious little to me for me to be his mommy and Jim to be his daddy!Stacie BAurora IL Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

From: Two Blessings <ljdjd1234yahoo (DOT) com>Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 19:38:56 -0700 (PDT)To: <AutismBehaviorProbl emsyahoogroups (DOT) com>Subject: Re: OK, I feel horrible and hate myself for thinking this

I am sad that anyone would say you are bad, and saying that God hated you because of it?! Makes me really sad. An author I recommend highly is Yancy...

If anyone could be hated for anything it would be me, actually it would be everyone...I' ve made so many mistakes. So many things I would go back and re-do. But you know what...He loves me. I know you don't like to hear it about you, so I won't go there :) But I do know that He loves me...not because I deserve it, but because He is LOVE, because he formed me in my mother's womb...he loves me....

Shame on that teacher, shame on her. God's intent was that all children be allowed to come to him...."do not hind er them..." She hindered you, and my prayer is for her...as that is not looked highly upon by my precious Lord.

Just so you know....upon reading your email, I felt tremendous love for you --- If I, a mere human felt that....I cannot imagine how much more God feels it.

blessings to you sweet lady.

e

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators. New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!