RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Just came from the finish - Steve looks great!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I uploaded Avi's pictures on the yahoo group for those of you who would like to see them.

The folder is titled "Finish Line" Great pics!!

http://health.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/thefatmanwalking_group/photos

Avi, is the last picture you?? :)

Hugs,

in Texas (TnT)

Give yourself a real pay raise. GET OUT OF DEBT!

From: thefatmanwalking_group [mailto:thefatmanwalking_group ] On Behalf Of Avi BursteinSent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:15 PMTo: thefatmanwalking_group Subject: Re: Just came from the finish - Steve looks great!

The pictures are around 10 MB total. And the videos are 40 MB total.Too much for email. I've put it up on yousendit.com, but they onlyallow for 25 downloads total. If anyone wants to grab it from therebefore the limit is reached, the link is http://tinyurl.com/njcdn.--- In thefatmanwalking_group , "jim" wrote:>> just attach it to an e mail and send to group> if its to big i can give you a free share web site where ppl candownload them> > Just came from the finish -Steve looks great!> > > Just got back from the finish line, where I went to meet Steve. He> seemed to be in pretty good spirits. There was a fair amount of media> attention there. I got some pictures and video of it. If anyone could> host it, I'd be happy to send it so the group can see it.> > Avi Burstein

Guest guest

, I'm getting a message that says I can't go there because I'm

not a moderator.

> >

> > just attach it to an e mail and send to group

> > if its to big i can give you a free share web site where ppl can

> download them

> >

> > Just came from the finish -

> Steve looks great!

> >

> >

> > Just got back from the finish line, where I went to meet Steve.

He

> > seemed to be in pretty good spirits. There was a fair amount of

media

> > attention there. I got some pictures and video of it. If anyone

could

> > host it, I'd be happy to send it so the group can see it.

> >

> > Avi Burstein

>

Guest guest

i get same message

Just came from the finish -> Steve looks great!> > > > > > Just got back from the finish line, where I went to meet Steve. He> > seemed to be in pretty good spirits. There was a fair amount of media> > attention there. I got some pictures and video of it. If anyone could> > host it, I'd be happy to send it so the group can see it.> > > > Avi Burstein>

Guest guest

Give it another try and let me know if it works :)

Thank you!!!

in Texas (TnT)

Give yourself a real pay raise. GET OUT OF DEBT!

From: thefatmanwalking_group [mailto:thefatmanwalking_group ] On Behalf Of karena4823Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:12 AMTo: thefatmanwalking_group Subject: Re: Just came from the finish - Steve looks great!

, I'm getting a message that says I can't go there because I'm not a moderator. >> I uploaded Avi's pictures on the yahoo group for those of you who would like> to see them. > The folder is titled "Finish Line" Great pics!!> http://health.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/thefatmanwalking_group/photos> > Avi, is the last picture you?? :)> > Hugs,> in Texas (TnT)> Give yourself a real pay raise. GET OUT OF DEBT!> > > _____