RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Zoloft in children

Rate this topic

Guest guest

my friend has a 9yr old daughter they put on Zoloft and he can't thank me enough for informing him about the uncertainty and dangers of this drug and quote un quote, "giving him his daugter back", as he calls it. She became very ill and depressed in the transition of weaning her off and for a little while after, then he knew how dangerous this drug really is, now that she is off of it, she told me it made her feel shaky and she felt it was making things worse.................He says if it weren't for you, I'd still be doing what they told me to......................you can tell, she has to squint to think now.................... Jeanie Ausley wrote: Yes, our son was on Miralax for l8 months and became so ill, mentally speaking, the Drs put him on Zoloft. We finally figured it out that the Miralax had done the damage….5 years later now and he still is recuperating and almost off the Zoloft (took him off the Miralax long ago…)