RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- Premiere of documentary NYC -will you please support?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi !

Any chance I can expect to see this film around San Francisco and time soon? Maybe near Stanford?

NY is to far to travel right now......;-)

nnaMommy to Freddie 7yrsFull Inclusion 1st GradeThe Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] Premiere of documentary NYC -will you please support?To: DownSyndromeInfoExchange Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 5:04 AM

Anyone in the New York area? The documentary, 'Changing A Mind' has been accepted into the New York International Film and Video Festival.

Screening is at East Village Cinema 181 2nd at 12th street Saturday, Sept. 20th at 2 PM Tickets available www.nyfilmvideo. com They are $12 online and $15 at the door Everyone is invited to a reception after the film. Dr. Craig Garner from Stanford will be there to answer questions, as well as, Neal and I. Please RSVP for the reception and let me know if you are coming to the film so I can get a head count.

Please tell everyone you know because we need to fill the theatre w/ people who care. Announcing new website address www.changingmindsfo undation. org

(the .com site is still available) On the new site is a link to a new 3 minute trailer on you tube. Please go and watch so that we can better ranking. Thanks, Cody