RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Affirmations & Info for Gastritis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Affirmations & Info for Gastritis" Written by Louise L. Hay "Probable Cause for Gastritis: Prolonged uncertainty. A feeling of doom. (Stress) "Affirmation: I love and approve of myself. I am safe." "Probable Cause for Stomach Problems (Including Gastritis, Heartburn, Peptic Ulcer, & Ulcers): Dread. Fear of the new. Inability to assimilate the new. "Affirmation: Life agrees with me. I assimilate the new every moment of every day. All is Well." Stomach (New Thought Patterns): "I assimilate new ideas easily. Life agrees with me; nothing can irritate me. I am calm." Instructions for Using these Affirmations to Help Gastritis: A good way to use this list when you have a physical problem is: 1) Look up the mental cause. See if this could be true for you. If not, sit quietly and ask yourself, "What could be the thoughts in me that created this?" 2) Repeat to yourself, "I am willing to release the pattern in my consciousness that has created this condition." 3) Repeat the new thought pattern or affirmation to yourself several times. 4) Assume that you are already in the process of healing. Whenever you think of the condition,

repeat the steps. "I am healthy, whole, and complete." "THE STOMACH digests all the new ideas and experiences we have. What or who can't you stomach? What gets you in the gut? When there are stomach problems, it usually means we don't know how to assimilate the new experience. We are afraid. Many of us remember when commercial airplanes first became popular. That we could get inside a big metal tube that would carry us safely through the sky was a new idea we found hard to assimilate. At every seat, there were throw-up bags, and most of us were using them. We would throw up into our barf bags as discreetly as we could,

wrap them up and hand them to the stewardess, who spent a lot of her time running up and down the aisle collecting them. Not it is many years later, and though the bags are still at every seat, they are seldom used. We have assimilated the idea of flying." Copyright 1987. From You Can Heal Your Life (book) Written by Louise L. Hay, Published by Hay House Inc. ** For more info, call or www.hayhouse.com http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AffirmationstoDe-Stress A positive thinking, positive affirmations support group, that empowers us with ways to sail through daily life stress. Come aboard! PJ and Gang