politician is lying is that their lips are moving. :P

Guest guest

" At least the exchange is transparent. :P Before we begin a debate on

whether Democrats or Republicans are more trustworthy, I should

probably point of that the most common sign a politician is lying is

that their lips are moving. :P "

True.

There is another saying. Better to keep my mouth shut so people think

me stupid than open my mouth and remove all doubt.

:)

Administrator

Guest guest

" He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who doesn't is

a fool for life. "

--Albert Einstein.

Guest guest

That's very true. Tom Clancy put in best in Hunt for Red October. The President says something like:

I'm a politician. That's means I'm a cheat and a liar. When I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops.

In the second Star Wars movie, the one where Anikin is a young man, Obi Wan is telling him about politicians. He's dead on but you can barely hear him. This key moment in the moving is taking place in the next room, while the camera is on the droid putting the centipede things in the Princess's room. That's really a shame because I couldn't make out all of what Obi Wan was saying. I'll have to rent that movie one days and play that scene over and over and write it down.

At least the exchange is transparent. :PBefore we begin a debate on whether Democrats or Republicans are moretrustworthy, I should probably point of that the most common sign apolitician is lying is that their lips are moving. :PWondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Let me also add that I don't trust either party. None of them have a clue anymore as to how to run a country. If they did, they would be looking around at what countries like Singapore and some others are doing right and copy them. Instead we are going to the other way of what doesn't work, of which there is a very long line of historical examples. The two parties are virtually indistinguishable anymore, the only real difference is that the Dems want to progress faster down the road to oblivion than the Republicans, but both are still headed in the same direction.

At least the exchange is transparent. :PBefore we begin a debate on whether Democrats or Republicans are moretrustworthy, I should probably point of that the most common sign apolitician is lying is that their lips are moving. :PWondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

That is a good idea. When I get around to renting the movie, I'll give it a try.

In a message dated 5/8/2008 8:49:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, no_reply writes:

A good suggestion. Many of us would not have thought it. Thanks rany.AdministratorWondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Perhaps the conversation is in the captioning?

Either turn on the TV captioning or the English subtitles and see when playing the DVD. Unfortunately captioning is not very consistent so it's not guaranteed to be there.

Randy GarrettAntioch, CA USA-----<---{(@

-----Original Message-----From: FAMSecretSociety [mailto:FAMSecretSociety ] On Behalf Of VISIGOTH@...Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 3:56 AMTo: FAMSecretSociety Subject: Re: An honest Democrat

That's very true. Tom Clancy put in best in Hunt for Red October. The President says something like:

I'm a politician. That's means I'm a cheat and a liar. When I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops.

In the second Star Wars movie, the one where Anikin is a young man, Obi Wan is telling him about politicians. He's dead on but you can barely hear him. This key moment in the moving is taking place in the next room, while the camera is on the droid putting the centipede things in the Princess's room. That's really a shame because I couldn't make out all of what Obi Wan was saying. I'll have to rent that movie one days and play that scene over and over and write it down.

At least the exchange is transparent. :PBefore we begin a debate on whether Democrats or Republicans are moretrustworthy, I should probably point of that the most common sign apolitician is lying is that their lips are moving. :P

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.11/1422 - Release Date: 5/8/2008 5:24 PM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.11/1422 - Release Date: 5/8/2008 5:24 PM

Guest guest

" Perhaps the conversation is in the captioning?

" Either turn on the TV captioning or the English subtitles and see when

playing the DVD. Unfortunately captioning is not very consistent so

it's not guaranteed to be there. "

A good suggestion. Many of us would not have thought it.

Thanks rany.

Administrator

Guest guest

My spelling is atrocious tonight. Should have read " Thanks Randy. "

I had said:

Thanks rany.

Administrator

Guest guest

No prob.

Randy Garrett

Antioch, CA USA

-----<---{(@

Re: An honest Democrat

My spelling is atrocious tonight. Should have read " Thanks Randy. "

I had said:

Thanks rany.

Administrator

------------------------------------

FAM Secret Society is a community based on respect, friendship, support and

acceptance. Everyone is valued. To contact the forum administrator, use this

e-mail address: FAMSecretSociety-owner

Check the Links section for more FAM forums.

Our website is here:

http://www.geocities.com/environmental1st2003/FAM_Secret_Society.html

and you may add to it on this page:

http://www.geocities.com/environmental1st2003/Main6.html