RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Treatment and things

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Does your doctor have you on Zophran for the nausea, if not mention it to him. It has really helped me with the nausea, this time around. I know how you feel, I can hardly climb a flight of stairs either, just not enough wind. My platelets, wbc, rbc, and neutophills have all took a big plunge also. The fatigue is so hard. Hopefully we can make it through this time Sharon Matchinsky wrote: I’ve finished 2 weeks of treatment. Only 70 more to go. The meds are wearing on me; along with the aches and pains I’m dizzy, have nausea and can hardly climb a flight of stairs. Thank God I only work 3 hours a week. I want to finish the semester, it’s important the students have continuity. This week I filed for disability. I completed the main application online, and before I could complete the other paperwork, someone called and took

the information over the phone. She was very helpful. I’ve signed and returned the release of information; now it’s a matter of wait and see. My appointment with the oral surgeon was this week. I have several sores now, both outside and inside the mouth. He said they could all be from the meds, but he wasn’t sure about the white lesion. He prescribed an oral rinse. It should help, though it’s almost 12% alcohol. I haven’t used it yet, I wanted to check with the liver doctor first. Plus, it’s gonna sting like hell. Basically, if the rinse helps, the

lesion is nothing to worry about, but if it doesn’t help we might do a biopsy. The second labs will be drawn this afternoon. The first, one week after the start of treatment, showed my WBC and platelets down, as were neutrophils and lymphocytes. Usually my Hemoglobin drops on treatment- we’ll see what happens. I’m losing my hair this time around, and what’s left is quickly turning grey, practically day by day. We’ll see what happens. Fighting the Dragon No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Mike, I also had the terrible fatigue, but it was much later in the tx. If you're getting winded and those sores so early, you NEED to see your liver doc. Sorry for you troubles, tx and Hep C stink, for sure. Good news with the disability, tho.

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

Matchinsky wrote:

I've finished 2 weeks of treatment. Only 70 more to go. The meds are wearing on me; along with the aches and pains I'm dizzy, have nausea and can hardly climb a flight of stairs. Thank God I only work 3 hours a week. I want to finish the semester, it's important the students have continuity.

This week I filed for disability. I completed the main application online, and before I could complete the other paperwork, someone called and took the information over the phone. She was very helpful. I've signed and returned the release of information; now it's a matter of wait and see.

My appointment with the oral surgeon was this week. I have several sores now, both outside and inside the mouth. He said they could all be from the meds, but he wasn't sure about the white lesion. He prescribed an oral rinse. It should help, though it's almost 12% alcohol. I haven't used it yet, I wanted to check with the liver doctor first. Plus, it's gonna sting like hell.

Basically, if the rinse helps, the lesion is nothing to worry about, but if it doesn't help we might do a biopsy.

The second labs will be drawn this afternoon. The first, one week after the start of treatment, showed my WBC and platelets down, as were neutrophils and lymphocytes. Usually my Hemoglobin drops on treatment- we'll see what happens.

I'm losing my hair this time around, and what's left is quickly turning grey, practically day by day. We'll see what happens.

Fighting the Dragon

Guest guest

unless one has good insurance, Zophran runs more than 10.00 per tablet.. this last trip to the ER, I was lucky the doc gave me 3 tablets to take home and a script for 14 of them and it was MORE than 160.00 .. so my husband only got 7 of them because that was all we could afford. The ER doc said that if it was so expensive we could call the ER back and they would change the script to compazine. I actually think the compazine works better for me than the zophran and I dont have the severe RLS and anxiety after the compazine like I did with the Zophran.. it was weird, my daughter had the same reaction to it as well so they gave us benedryl to stop the reaction to it..lol.. weird stuff ... Sharon McCarty wrote: , Does your doctor have you on Zophran for the nausea, if not mention it to him. It has really helped me with the nausea, this time around. I know how you feel, I can hardly climb a flight of stairs either, just not enough wind. My platelets, wbc, rbc, and neutophills have all took a big plunge also. The fatigue is so hard. Hopefully we can make it through this time Sharon Matchinsky <michaelboxernest (DOT) net> wrote: I’ve finished 2 weeks of treatment. Only 70 more to go. The meds are wearing on me; along with the aches and pains I’m dizzy, have nausea and can hardly climb a flight of stairs. Thank God I only work 3 hours a week. I want to finish the semester, it’s important the students have continuity. This week I filed for disability. I completed the main application online, and before I could complete the other paperwork, someone called and took the information over the phone. She

was very helpful. I’ve signed and returned the release of information; now it’s a matter of wait and see. My appointment with the oral surgeon was this week. I have several sores now, both outside and inside the mouth. He said they could all be from the meds, but he wasn’t sure about the white lesion. He prescribed an oral rinse. It should help, though it’s almost 12% alcohol. I haven’t used it yet, I wanted to check with the liver doctor first. Plus, it’s gonna sting like hell. Basically, if the rinse helps, the lesion is nothing to worry about,

but if it doesn’t help we might do a biopsy. The second labs will be drawn this afternoon. The first, one week after the start of treatment, showed my WBC and platelets down, as were neutrophils and lymphocytes. Usually my Hemoglobin drops on treatment- we’ll see what happens. I’m losing my hair this time around, and what’s left is quickly turning grey, practically day by day. We’ll see what happens. Fighting the Dragon No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Jackie

Guest guest

Hi Hon, lets just hope that you will be like many of us in that the first month is the hardest and then things will settle down.. If you have trouble climbing stairs, try to take the elevator then,, do whatever you have to do in order to make it easier.. I think the dizziness will settle down, but I dont think the aches and pains will. I think they are just part of the treatment sad to say tho... Im glad you filed for disability... Is this SSDI? I think you have to be off work for one year before they approve you,, thats what they told me and it took a long time for me to get mine, I had to fight them all the way,, they kept turning me down, sent me to a shrink and even he said there was no way I could work and even after THAT, they turned me down.. We went to the administrative law judge and he was appalled that they refused to take the word of my own docs and wanted to send me to someone who had never laid eyes on me.. it was long and it was ugly but they

finally approved me for 18 months,, then they tried to take it away,, but I appealed that as well and refused to drive more than an hour to go and see some other doc for an eval,, they threatened me largely and I stood my ground. I went and spoke with an attorney here in town that specializes in SSDI only and he gave me the info and the courage to refuse to let them bully me. He also told me things about ssdi that I didnt know,, ie: If I've never held a desk job and I turned 50 years old while on disability, they could NOT require me to take a desk job. lol,, you know that they never would have told me, but the attorney did.. and I sent them a copy of my recent biopsy as I'd just had my gallbladder removed and they did another biopsy while in there which said my liver was still very sick... and then I DEMANDED that they get any further medical info about me FROM MY DOC and not someone who'd never seen me... This lady from ssdi called and threatened me twice

over the phone and I finally told her to do whatever she felt she had to but I was NOT going to go to her doc that was so far away, that driving an hour was very uncomfortable for me etc,, they approved me again and I've not heard anything more from them.I sure hope you have an easier time than I did . Im glad you are starting the process early in the game. Keep us posted how things are going hon!hugsjax Matchinsky wrote: I’ve finished 2 weeks of treatment. Only 70 more to go. The meds are wearing on me; along with the aches and pains I’m dizzy, have nausea and can hardly climb a flight of stairs. Thank God I only work 3 hours a week. I want to finish the semester, it’s important the students have continuity. This week I filed for disability. I completed the main application online, and before I could complete the other paperwork, someone

called and took the information over the phone. She was very helpful. I’ve signed and returned the release of information; now it’s a matter of wait and see. My appointment with the oral surgeon was this week. I have several sores now, both outside and inside the mouth. He said they could all be from the meds, but he wasn’t sure about the white lesion. He prescribed an oral rinse. It should help, though it’s almost 12% alcohol. I haven’t used it yet, I wanted to check with the liver doctor first. Plus, it’s gonna sting like hell. Basically, if the rinse helps, the lesion is nothing to worry about, but if it doesn’t help we might do a biopsy. The second labs will be drawn this afternoon. The first, one week after the start of treatment, showed my WBC and platelets down, as were neutrophils and lymphocytes. Usually my Hemoglobin drops on treatment- we’ll see what happens. I’m losing my hair this time around, and what’s left is quickly turning grey, practically day by day. We’ll see what

happens. Fighting the Dragon No virus found in this outgoing

message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM Jackie

Guest guest

It’s

nice to know I’m not alone!

Fighting

the Dragon

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Sharon McCarty

Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 4:04 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re: Treatment and things

Does your doctor have you on Zophran for the nausea, if not

mention it to him. It has really helped me with the nausea, this time

around. I know how you feel, I can hardly climb a flight of stairs

either, just not enough wind. My platelets, wbc, rbc, and neutophills

have all took a big plunge also. The fatigue is so hard. Hopefully

we can make it through this time

Sharon

Matchinsky wrote:

; I’ve finished 2 weeks of treatment. Only

70 more to go. The meds are wearing on me; along with the aches and pains

I’m dizzy, have nausea and can hardly climb a flight of stairs.

Thank God I only work 3 hours a week. I want to finish the semester,

it’s important the students have continuity.

This week I filed for disability. I completed the main application

online, and before I could complete the other paperwork, someone called and

took the information over the phone. She was very helpful.

I’ve signed and returned the release of information; now it’s a

matter of wait and see.

My appointment with the oral surgeon was this week. I have several sores

now, both outside and inside the mouth. He said they could all be from

the meds, but he wasn’t sure about the white lesion. He prescribed

an oral rinse. It should help, though it’s almost 12% alcohol.

I haven’t used it yet, I wanted to check with the liver doctor

first. Plus, it’s gonna sting like hell.

Basically, if the rinse helps, the lesion is nothing to worry about, but if it

doesn’t help we might do a biopsy.

The second labs will be drawn this afternoon. The first, one week after

the start of treatment, showed my WBC and platelets down, as were neutrophils

and lymphocytes. Usually my Hemoglobin drops on treatment- we’ll

see what happens.

I’m losing my hair this time around, and what’s left is quickly

turning grey, practically day by day. We’ll see what happens.

Fighting the Dragon

No virus found in this

outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008

10:58 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo

your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008

10:58 AM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM

Guest guest

I

see him in a couple of weeks. I remind myself that I’ve already

been on interferon/ribavirin for 2 whole years.

Fighting

the Dragon

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBY

Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 5:38 PM

Mike, I also had the terrible fatigue, but it was much later

in the tx. If you're getting winded and those sores so early, you NEED to

see your liver doc. Sorry for you troubles, tx and Hep C stink, for

sure. Good news with the disability, tho.

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

Matchinsky wrote:

I've finished 2 weeks of treatment. Only 70 more to go. The meds

are wearing on me; along with the aches and pains I'm dizzy, have nausea and

can hardly climb a flight of stairs. Thank God I only work 3 hours a

week. I want to finish the semester, it's important the students have

continuity.

This week I filed for disability. I completed the main application online,

and before I could complete the other paperwork, someone called and took the

information over the phone. She was very helpful. I've signed and

returned the release of information; now it's a matter of wait and see.

My appointment with the oral surgeon was this week. I have several sores

now, both outside and inside the mouth. He said they could all be from

the meds, but he wasn't sure about the white lesion. He prescribed an

oral rinse. It should help, though it's almost 12% alcohol. I

haven't used it yet, I wanted to check with the liver doctor first. Plus,

it's gonna sting like hell.

Basically, if the rinse helps, the lesion is nothing to worry about, but if it

doesn't help we might do a biopsy.

The second labs will be drawn this afternoon. The first, one week after

the start of treatment, showed my WBC and platelets down, as were neutrophils

and lymphocytes. Usually my Hemoglobin drops on treatment- we'll see what

happens.

I'm losing my hair this time around, and what's left is quickly turning grey,

practically day by day. We'll see what happens.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM

Guest guest

I

was on compazine last treatment, but it is related to anti-psychotics and can

cause tardive dyskinesia, which might have contributed to my essential tremors.

Fighting

the Dragon

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie

on

Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 5:48 PM

unless one has good insurance, Zophran runs more than 10.00 per tablet..

this last trip to the ER, I was lucky the doc gave me 3 tablets to take home

and a script for 14 of them and it was MORE than 160.00 .. so my husband only

got 7 of them because that was all we could afford. The ER doc said that

if it was so expensive we could call the ER back and they would change the

script to compazine. I actually think the compazine works better for me than

the zophran and I dont have the severe RLS and anxiety after the compazine like

I did with the Zophran.. it was weird, my daughter had the same reaction to it

as well so they gave us benedryl to stop the reaction to it..lol.. weird stuff

Sharon McCarty wrote:

Does your doctor have you on Zophr an for the nausea, if not

mention it to him. It has really helped me with the nausea, this time

around. I know how you feel, I can hardly climb a flight of stairs

either, just not enough wind. My platelets, wbc, rbc, and neutophills

have all took a big plunge also. The fatigue is so hard. Hopefully

we can make it through this time

Checked by AVG.

Guest guest

That would certainly make your sides worse this round, I would think. Good luck to you for this time, Mike. You deserve to clear after what you've gone through to get there.Sharon in NW WashingtonKnitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde RE: Treatment and things I see him in a couple of weeks. I remind myself that I’ve already been on interferon/ribavirin for 2 whole years. Fighting the Dragon

Guest guest

aha,,, thats nasty,, my mom had that from all the psyche meds,, I swear these docs dont know what they are doing with most of these meds and recently I read a report that shows that they cannot even prove by any lab test that any of those meds even work..... but the side effects of most psyche meds are horrendous! Matchinsky wrote: I was on compazine last treatment, but it is related to anti-psychotics and can cause tardive dyskinesia, which might have contributed to my essential tremors. Fighting the Dragon From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie on Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 5:48 PM To: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Treatment and things unless one has good insurance, Zophran runs more

than 10.00 per tablet.. this last trip to the ER, I was lucky the doc gave me 3 tablets to take home and a script for 14 of them and it was MORE than 160.00 .. so my husband only got 7 of them because that was all we could afford. The ER doc said that if it was so expensive we could call the ER back and they would change the script to compazine. I actually think the compazine works better for me than the zophran and I dont have the severe RLS and anxiety after the compazine like I did with the Zophran.. it was weird, my daughter had the same reaction to it as well so they gave us benedryl to stop the reaction to it..lol.. weird stuff ... Sharon McCarty <sharon.mccarty> wrote: , Does your doctor have you on Zophr an for the nausea, if

not mention it to him. It has really helped me with the nausea, this time around. I know how you feel, I can hardly climb a flight of stairs either, just not enough wind. My platelets, wbc, rbc, and neutophills have all took a big plunge also. The fatigue is so hard. Hopefully we can make it through this time No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM Jackie

Guest guest

no honey, you are definately NOT alone! Matchinsky wrote: It’s nice to know I’m not alone! Fighting the Dragon From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Sharon McCarty Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 4:04 PM To: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Treatment and things , Does your doctor have you on Zophran for the nausea, if not mention it to him. It has really helped me with the nausea, this time around. I know how you feel, I can hardly climb a flight of stairs either, just not enough wind. My platelets, wbc, rbc, and neutophills have all took a big plunge also. The fatigue is so hard. Hopefully we can make it through this time Sharon Matchinsky <michaelboxernest (DOT) net> wrote: ; I’ve finished 2 weeks of treatment. Only 70 more to go. The meds are wearing on me; along with the aches and pains I’m dizzy, have nausea and can hardly climb a flight of stairs. Thank God I only work 3 hours a week. I want to finish the semester, it’s important the students have continuity. This week I filed for disability. I completed the main application online, and before I could complete the other paperwork, someone called and took the information over the phone. She was very helpful. I’ve signed and returned the release of information; now it’s a matter of wait and see. My appointment with the oral surgeon was this week. I have several sores now, both outside and inside the mouth. He said they could all be from the meds, but he wasn’t sure about the white lesion. He prescribed an oral rinse. It should help, though it’s almost 12% alcohol. I haven’t used it yet, I wanted to check with the liver doctor first. Plus,

it’s gonna sting like hell. Basically, if the rinse helps, the lesion is nothing to worry about, but if it doesn’t help we might do a biopsy. The second labs will be drawn this afternoon. The first, one week after the start of treatment, showed my WBC and platelets down, as were neutrophils and lymphocytes. Usually my Hemoglobin drops on treatment- we’ll see what happens. I’m losing my hair this time around, and what’s left is quickly turning grey, practically day by day. We’ll see what happens. Fighting the Dragon No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM No virus found

in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM Jackie

Guest guest

Hey everyone, I havn't been on here in such while, to sick! I'm just wandering why you would be on the tx for two yrs? I thought I was getting up there it's going to be 18 months for me. And I'm sicker now than Iv'e ever been. It seemed like I was real sick at first than I started to get use to the sides, at least I could take care of myself, than I hit that 12 month mark & man Iv'e gotton worse, my blood work has gotten worse, everythings gotten worse. And this quack I see isn't helping me, my vacicines for the a & b didn't even work. So I have to go through it all over again, I just started the series again. I want to stop the tx asap. Will I feel better as soon as I stop? Thankyou!

RE: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Treatment and things

I see him in a couple of weeks. I remind myself that I¢ve already been on interferon/ribaviri n for 2 whole years.

Fighting the Dragon

Special deal for Yahoo! users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

Guest guest

Oh believe me , you are not alone, not by a long shot. I don't no what I would of done without the people on this sight. These people have really been here 24/7! I just havn't been able to get on here & type, you know how it is, your just to sick, and these people know what thats like, so hold on to this site. This site was all I had for along time, my family was to darn selfish & screwed up to even think about me, til I was 1/2 dead! But I had strangers that were willing to be there for me, so take all you can get. I'm here for you too! Hang in there!

Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Treatment and things

Does your doctor have you on Zophran for the nausea, if not mention it to him. It has really helped me with the nausea, this time around. I know how you feel, I can hardly climb a flight of stairs either, just not enough wind. My platelets, wbc, rbc, and neutophills have all took a big plunge also. The fatigue is so hard. Hopefully we can make it through this time

Sharon Matchinsky <michaelboxernest (DOT) net> wrote:

; I¢ve finished 2 weeks of treatment. Only 70 more to go. The meds are wearing on me; along with the aches and pains I¢m dizzy, have nausea and can hardly climb a flight of stairs. Thank God I only work 3 hours a week. I want to finish the semester, it¢s important the students have continuity.

This week I filed for disability. I completed the main application online, and before I could complete the other paperwork, someone called and took the information over the phone. She was very helpful. I¢ve signed and returned the release of information; now it¢s a matter of wait and see.

My appointment with the oral surgeon was this week. I have several sores now, both outside and inside the mouth. He said they could all be from the meds, but he wasn¢t sure about the white lesion. He prescribed an oral rinse. It should help, though it¢s almost 12% alcohol. I haven¢t used it yet, I wanted to check with the liver doctor first. Plus, it¢s gonna sting like hell.

Basically, if the rinse helps, the lesion is nothing to worry about, but if it doesn¢t help we might do a biopsy.

The second labs will be drawn this afternoon. The first, one week after the start of treatment, showed my WBC and platelets down, as were neutrophils and lymphocytes. Usually my Hemoglobin drops on treatment- we¢ll see what happens.

I¢m losing my hair this time around, and what¢s left is quickly turning grey, practically day by day. We¢ll see what happens.

Fighting the Dragon

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Thank you for the kind words about our group. That is what this group was intend for, to be a helping hand. And your case a extension of your family, we are your online family. Love you sweety, Janetelizabeth easterday wrote: Oh believe me , you are not alone, not by a long shot. I don't no what I would of done without the people on this sight. These people have really

been here 24/7! I just havn't been able to get on here & type, you know how it is, your just to sick, and these people know what thats like, so hold on to this site. This site was all I had for along time, my family was to darn selfish & screwed up to even think about me, til I was 1/2 dead! But I had strangers that were willing to be there for me, so take all you can get. I'm here for you too! Hang in there! Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Treatment and things , Does your doctor have you on Zophran for the nausea, if not mention it to him. It has really helped me with the nausea, this time around. I know how you feel, I can hardly climb a flight of stairs either, just not enough wind. My platelets, wbc, rbc, and neutophills have all took a big plunge also. The fatigue is so hard. Hopefully we can make it through this time Sharon Matchinsky <michaelboxernest (DOT) net> wrote: ; I¢ve finished 2 weeks of treatment. Only 70 more to go. The meds are wearing on me; along with the aches and pains I¢m dizzy, have nausea and can hardly climb a flight of stairs. Thank God I only work 3 hours a week. I want to finish the semester, it¢s important the students have continuity. This week I filed for disability. I completed the main application online, and before I could complete the other

paperwork, someone called and took the information over the phone. She was very helpful. I¢ve signed and returned the release of information; now it¢s a matter of wait and see. My appointment with the oral surgeon was this week. I have several sores now, both outside and inside the mouth. He said they could all be from the meds, but he wasn¢t sure about the white lesion. He prescribed an oral rinse. It should help, though it¢s almost 12% alcohol. I haven¢t used it yet, I wanted to check with the liver doctor first. Plus, it¢s gonna sting like hell. Basically, if the rinse helps, the lesion is nothing to worry about, but if it doesn¢t

help we might do a biopsy. The second labs will be drawn this afternoon. The first, one week after the start of treatment, showed my WBC and platelets down, as were neutrophils and lymphocytes. Usually my Hemoglobin drops on treatment- we¢ll see what happens. I¢m losing my hair this time around, and what¢s left is quickly turning grey, practically day by day. We¢ll see what happens. Fighting the Dragon No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in

this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them

when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Two years was two different treatments.  My third

will be 18 months.  I thought I was the only one going that long!

Fighting

the Dragon

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabeth

easterday

Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 9:47 AM

Hey everyone, I havn't been on

here in such while, to sick! I'm just wandering why you would be on the tx for

two yrs? I thought I was getting up there it's going to be 18 months for me.

And I'm sicker now than Iv'e ever been. It seemed like I was real sick at first

than I started to get use to the sides, at least I could take care of myself,

than I hit that 12 month mark & man Iv'e gotton worse, my blood work has

gotten worse, everythings gotten worse. And this quack I see isn't helping me,

my vacicines for the a & b didn't even work. So I have to go through it all

over again, I just started the series again. I want to stop the tx asap. Will I

feel better as soon as I stop? Thankyou!

RE: [Hepatitis_C_

Central] Treatment and things

I see him in a couple of weeks. I remind myself that Iʼve already

been on interferon/ribaviri n for 2 whole years.

Error! Filename not specified.

Fighting the Dragon

Special deal for Yahoo! users friends - No

Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1349 - Release Date: 3/29/2008 5:02

PM

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1349 - Release Date: 3/29/2008 5:02 PM