RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: I am back, Miss me??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We missed you VERY much! Wecome back, now the big rest from the trip, lol. Happy Spring! Love, Sheena Janet wrote: Hi folks, I just got home from Alabama yesterday. Although it was a good trip, seeing family, cuddling grandchildren and more. I am physically tired. I didn't get to meet , from the group here. Because my step son talked us out of our rental car I had reserved. He said we could use his while we were there and it was very sweet of him. But I just couldn't justify the extra mileage to put on his car to drive back up to Birmingham. Sorry We got there very early in the Morning on the 14 and when we left we left at the butt crack of dawn. Birmingham is 2 and a half hours away from Montgomery. Anyway we did a lot of walking. Montgomery is in full bloom, all the flowers and trees are blooming and just showing their glory. So naturally I had to get out and enjoy the beautiful sights of nature. We went

to the park several times with the grands and my daughter Breianna. And the Montgomery Zoo. Other than shopping. I love to shop!!! We just mostly spent our time with the family. I was able to cook for them on several occasions and got raves, But then my step children always liked my cooking. *big smiles. When I got home, my son had cleaned the house and it sure was nice to come home and just relax. And that I did. Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Yeah right!! We had to go to the store last night to buy Easter stuff for the granddaughter who now lives with us. Long story about that more for a personal email than for the group. Anyways!! My husband decides to get eggs to color for the girls, and informs me that I am doing it with the girls. I said, you bought them you help them dye them. I would rather buy them some cool tee shirts or something like that and say "Happy Easter". I know I am a grouch, but heck he knew that when he married me. LOL I told him how to make the egg dye, and they got in the kitchen and didn't make too big of a mess. Now they are all sleeping and I am not going to wake them up. LOL At least not until I get finished playing on the computer. I had like 759 emails when I got home, I tried

reading all of them, and I just got tired and deleted a bunch. Sorry, but you all can relate to what I am saying. Oh, here is something sweet. My pom, I tried breeding her to my male Pom and I thought it didn't work. I have been checking her, and well I thought he is old and maybe he just can't produce anymore. Well, when I got home, I saw that my little skinny girl is now very pregnant. So we are going to have puppies. I don't let her breed much, because I don't want to start a puppy mill. But she does have the cutest babies, and has only had 2 other litters. She throws off, teacup babies, teddy bear faced. Both her and Poochie (my male are toy sized). But all their babies are teacups. That is so funny. I don't know how many she will have. Probably not many. Maybe if we are lucky 2. I am going to keep one, as Poochie is getting old and I don't think my husband can take it if something happens to him. Anyway I thought you would love that as you are a animal lover. Love JanetSheena wrote: We missed you VERY much! Wecome back, now the big rest from the trip, lol. Happy Spring! Love, Sheena Janet <doc_jade> wrote: Hi folks, I just got home from Alabama yesterday. Although it was a good trip, seeing family, cuddling grandchildren and more. I am physically tired. I didn't get to meet , from the group here. Because my step son talked us out of our rental car I had reserved. He said we could use his while we were there and it was very sweet of him. But I just couldn't justify the extra mileage to put on his car to drive back up to Birmingham. Sorry We got there very early in the Morning on the 14 and when we left we left at the butt crack of dawn. Birmingham is 2 and a half hours away from Montgomery. Anyway we did a lot of walking. Montgomery is in full bloom, all the flowers and trees are blooming and just showing their glory. So naturally I had to get out and enjoy the beautiful sights of nature. We went to the park several times with the grands and my daughter Breianna. And the Montgomery Zoo. Other than shopping. I love to shop!!! We just mostly spent our time with the family. I was able to cook for them on several occasions and got raves, But then my step children always liked my cooking. *big smiles. When I got home, my son had cleaned the house and it sure was nice to come home and just relax. And that I did.

Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

WELCOME Back Janet,, We're glad to have you back but we do realize you needed a break too,, and family is the best kind of break to take!Janet wrote: Hi folks, I just got home from Alabama yesterday. Although it was a good trip, seeing family, cuddling grandchildren and more. I am physically tired. I didn't get to meet , from the group here. Because my step son talked us out of our rental car I had reserved. He said we could use his

while we were there and it was very sweet of him. But I just couldn't justify the extra mileage to put on his car to drive back up to Birmingham. Sorry We got there very early in the Morning on the 14 and when we left we left at the butt crack of dawn. Birmingham is 2 and a half hours away from Montgomery. Anyway we did a lot of walking. Montgomery is in full bloom, all the flowers and trees are blooming and just showing their glory. So naturally I had to get out and enjoy the beautiful sights of nature. We went to the park several times with the grands and my daughter Breianna. And the Montgomery Zoo. Other than shopping. I love to shop!!! We just mostly spent our time with the family. I was able to cook for them on several occasions and got raves, But then my step children always liked my

cooking. *big smiles. When I got home, my son had cleaned the house and it sure was nice to come home and just relax. And that I did. Love Janet"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Jackie

Guest guest

How very sweet!! I LOVE Poms, had two at different times and both were ssooo smart!! I still grieve their passing and always will, probably. You're lucky to be able to breed and carry on the line of a loved one, Janet. Wish I were closer, you can be sure I would be there to snuggle the newly born babies.

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

Yeah right!!

We had to go to the store last night to buy Easter stuff for the granddaughter who now lives with us. Long story about that more for a personal email than for the group. Anyways!!

My husband decides to get eggs to color for the girls, and informs me that I am doing it with the girls. I said, you bought them you help them dye them. I would rather buy them some cool tee shirts or something like that and say "Happy Easter".

I know I am a grouch, but heck he knew that when he married me. LOL

I told him how to make the egg dye, and they got in the kitchen and didn't make too big of a mess.

Now they are all sleeping and I am not going to wake them up. LOL

At least not until I get finished playing on the computer. I had like 759 emails when I got home, I tried reading all of them, and I just got tired and deleted a bunch. Sorry, but you all can relate to what I am saying.

Oh, here is something sweet.

My pom, I tried breeding her to my male Pom and I thought it didn't work. I have been checking her, and well I thought he is old and maybe he just can't produce anymore.

Well, when I got home, I saw that my little skinny girl is now very pregnant. So we are going to have puppies.

I don't let her breed much, because I don't want to start a puppy mill. But she does have the cutest babies, and has only had 2 other litters. She throws off, teacup babies, teddy bear faced.

Both her and Poochie (my male are toy sized). But all their babies are teacups. That is so funny. I don't know how many she will have. Probably not many. Maybe if we are lucky 2.

I am going to keep one, as Poochie is getting old and I don't think my husband can take it if something happens to him.

Anyway I thought you would love that as you are a animal lover.

Love

Janet

Guest guest

Glad you had a good time Janet. Thats all that matter. Grandchildren only come once. glad you are back P

WELCOME Back Janet,, We're glad to have you back but we do realize you needed a break too,, and family is the best kind of break to take!Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi folks,

I just got home from Alabama yesterday. Although it was a good trip, seeing family, cuddling grandchildren and more.

I am physically tired. I didn't get to meet , from the group here. Because my step son talked us out of our rental car I had reserved. He said we could use his while we were there and it was very sweet of him. But I just couldn't justify the extra mileage to put on his car to drive back up to Birmingham. Sorry

We got there very early in the Morning on the 14 and when we left we left at the butt crack of dawn. Birmingham is 2 and a half hours away from Montgomery.

Anyway we did a lot of walking. Montgomery is in full bloom, all the flowers and trees are blooming and just showing their glory. So naturally I had to get out and enjoy the beautiful sights of nature. We went to the park several times with the grands and my daughter Breianna. And the Montgomery Zoo.

Other than shopping. I love to shop!!! We just mostly spent our time with the family. I was able to cook for them on several occasions and got raves, But then my step children always liked my cooking. *big smiles.

When I got home, my son had cleaned the house and it sure was nice to come home and just relax. And that I did.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Jackie

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

im so glad you had a gd time, we all need times like that, im happy for you!!!!and happy yr backJackie on wrote: WELCOME Back Janet,, We're glad to have you back but we do realize you needed a break too,, and family is the best kind of break to take!Janet <doc_jade> wrote: Hi folks, I just got home from Alabama

yesterday. Although it was a good trip, seeing family, cuddling grandchildren and more. I am physically tired. I didn't get to meet , from the group here. Because my step son talked us out of our rental car I had reserved. He said we could use his while we were there and it was very sweet of him. But I just couldn't justify the extra mileage to put on his car to drive back up to Birmingham. Sorry We got there very early in the Morning on the 14 and when we left we left at the butt crack of dawn. Birmingham is 2 and a half hours away from Montgomery. Anyway we did a lot of walking. Montgomery is in full bloom, all the flowers and trees are blooming and just showing their glory. So naturally I had to get out and enjoy the beautiful sights of nature. We went to the park several times with the grands and

my daughter Breianna. And the Montgomery Zoo. Other than shopping. I love to shop!!! We just mostly spent our time with the family. I was able to cook for them on several occasions and got raves, But then my step children always liked my cooking. *big smiles. When I got home, my son had cleaned the house and it sure was nice to come home and just relax. And that I did. Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Jackie

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.