RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: not treating

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Sharon. LOL I am melting away. I have lost 8 more lbs in the last two weeks. I am just a short way from my final weight loss goal. My youngest daughter said she wants Alba to play me. LOL Wow. Love JanetSHARON CROSBY wrote: I'll play you Janet. With the wonderful world of makeup, myabe I can even get close to passing,

would haveta diet tho.... Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: Re: not treating Hmmm I would love to have someone beautiful play me. My luck it would be Kathy Bates that would play me,

or Stockard Channing. Not that they are not both charming and wonderful actresses. Just neither one is runway material. LOL Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Well, I'm NOT melting away. lol I'm still over 200.....Sooo sad. lolSharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: Re: not treatingHmmm I would love to have someone beautiful play me.My luck it would be Kathy Bates that would play me, or Stockard Channing. Not that they are not both charming and wonderful actresses. Just neither one is runway material.LOLLoveJanet"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Hi lee,, Why yes , we ARE going tohave a big garden this year,, in fact today, my husband and my daughters boyfriend cut down two more big trees out of the backyard so we will have more sunlight for a bigger garden... thanks for asking.... its so nice to see you again, we'd wondered where you went.. my husband has trouble with our cats chewing through his computer stuff,, hahaha,, Lee wrote: Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too,

Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being

pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the

month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I> actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I

also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.> > God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber>Jackie

Guest guest

I need tomatoes lol

Hi lee,,

Why yes , we ARE going tohave a big garden this year,, in fact today, my husband and my daughters boyfriend cut down two more big trees out of the backyard so we will have more sunlight for a bigger garden...

thanks for asking.... its so nice to see you again, we'd wondered where you went.. my husband has trouble with our cats chewing through his computer stuff,, hahaha,,

Lee <leecuatemsn> wrote:

Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too, Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I> actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.> > God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber>Jackie

Guest guest

I need tomatoes lol

Hi lee,,

Why yes , we ARE going tohave a big garden this year,, in fact today, my husband and my daughters boyfriend cut down two more big trees out of the backyard so we will have more sunlight for a bigger garden...

thanks for asking.... its so nice to see you again, we'd wondered where you went.. my husband has trouble with our cats chewing through his computer stuff,, hahaha,,

Lee <leecuatemsn> wrote:

Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too, Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I> actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.> > God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber>Jackie

Guest guest

dont worry liz,, Ill be canning more this year and you'll get some.. elizabethnv1 wrote:

I need tomatoes lol Re: Re: not treating Hi lee,, Why yes , we ARE going tohave a big garden this year,, in fact today, my husband and my daughters boyfriend cut down two more big trees out of the backyard so we will have more sunlight for a bigger garden... thanks for asking.... its so nice to see you again, we'd wondered where you went.. my husband has trouble with our cats chewing through his computer stuff,, hahaha,, Lee <leecuatemsn> wrote: Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets

your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too, Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when

I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I>

actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.> > God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick

Faber>Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

Oh yummy , they make the best spagetti sauce ever . Besides I only get maybe 1 or 2 tomatoes a yr lol

Hi lee,,

Lee <leecuatemsn> wrote:

Jackie

Guest guest

I'm preparing to have an herb garden this year, just for the smells of the herbs. We don't eat all of them, but will sure use some. Also gonna have small tomatoes in pots. We have so many slugs in our area.....ugh

We've grown strawberries in a container, they do very well. THere are also blueberries that like to live in hanging pots.

Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Container gardening is a great way to garden if your space is limited.

In fact I plan to do some this year also. Just to have them on my patio.

Beans would work on a trellis. In fact that is what my mother used to do.

Oh we got some good peppers last year. The were delish. Although I don't do hot peppers well, I was able to eat some of them with the seeds taken out. My son like to make armadillo eggs with Jalapenos. If any of you want the recipe, I will get it from him.

He has his own bunch of recipes that he only will fix for the family.

He doesn't often share with me the recipes. But for you guys he would give it up. LOL

Love

Janet

Guest guest

Wouldn't that be fun

Hi lee,,

Lee <leecuatemsn> wrote:

Jackie

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Jackie

Guest guest

I hear ya , our payments are close to 4k , which makes money tight all the way around .

Hi lee,,

Lee <leecuatemsn> wrote:

Jackie

Frederick Faber

Jackie

Guest guest

I can't wait , those last ones were the best I had ever had .... lol

Hi lee,,

Lee <leecuatemsn> wrote:

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

me too,, and they are very very good antioxidants too! Dorothy wrote: I ordered some blueberry plants to grow on my balcony. I hope I’ll get enough for a couple of bowls of cereal! God, I love blueberries J Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Sunday,

February 10, 2008 8:08 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Re: not treating I'm preparing to have an herb garden this year, just for the smells of the herbs. We don't eat all of them, but will sure use some. Also gonna have small tomatoes in pots. We have so many slugs in our area.....ugh We've grown strawberries in a container, they do very well. THere are also blueberries that like to live in hanging pots. Sharon in NW Washington Jackie

Guest guest

They do very well here in the NW, but the critters also love them and it's hard to beat them to the crop. lol Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson RE: Re: not treatingHmmm blueberries.I don't think they will do well here. They grow in Eastern Oklahoma, but it gets too hot and dry here. In Southwest Oklahoma. But I do love blueberries. LoveJanetDorothy wrote:I ordered some blueberry plants to grow on my balcony. I hope I'll get enough for a couple of bowls of cereal!God, I love blueberries JDorothy

Guest guest

Photo E-mail

Play slideshow | Download images

Obviously, I love gardening. There is nothing better than a fresh picked tomato. Right now is citrus harvest in Arizona. I have a bumper crop of Blood Oranges. Yesterday, I picked two five gallon buckets of them and made 2 gallons of juice. If you haven't tried them, they have red flesh and taste like raspberry flavored oranges. This time last year I was just finishing treatment and think that the juice helped me a lot.

We already have tomatoes, bell peppers, chiles and basil started as well as all of the flowers. I worked all of the way through treatment, but I am my own boss and just walk out the door and I am at work. Here is a couple of photos that I took yesterday. It was 80 degrees.

LEE

Container gardening is a great way to garden if your space is limited.

In fact I plan to do some this year also. Just to have them on my patio.

Beans would work on a trellis. In fact that is what my mother used to do.

Oh we got some good peppers last year. The were delish. Although I don't do hot peppers well, I was able to eat some of them with the seeds taken out. My son like to make armadillo eggs with Jalapenos. If any of you want the recipe, I will get it from him.

He has his own bunch of recipes that he only will fix for the family.

He doesn't often share with me the recipes. But for you guys he would give it up. LOL

Love

Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote:

i also love gardening i rent a apt, so what i do is 5 gallon buckets in my yard which has full sun. my best things have been tomatoes, basil, rosemary, mints, red peppers, , my cukes didnt do good, id love to try beans. maybe make some type of tressel in the yard so it can grow, in my area i do have bunnis, lots of birds, chipmunk, o some ducks have waddled thru here also, id love to try and grow something else whats easy ?????Janet <doc_jade> wrote:

Lee hon,

I have been missing you.

Hmmm my garden. My herbs of course. I can't cook without all my good herbs. *smile*

green onions for sure.

tomatoes (love fresh tomatoes) we had tomatoes in our garden till the first frost. They were so good.

Squash because it is my favorite all time food.

Lettuce was so cool last year to go and pick my own greens for my salads. Some cukes, Just general garden stuff. You name it I will plant it. I fed my family off of my garden last year. Have some Brussels sprouts in my freezer from last year. All the other stuff I froze is gone. LOL

We are on veggie eating family. I am going to run some beans on the fence to the east of me. That way my little neighbor lady can get some of the beans. She tried planting beans last year and they just didn't take.

But her sunflowers grew everywhere even in my yard. LOL

I think she just cast the seeds, and some ended up in my yard. She is a cool elderly lady.

I hope my peach trees do as well as they did last year.

I had just planted them and they had flowers on them.

I got 10 peaches off each tree. LOL but bless their hearts they were only baby trees.

Thank you Lee for your encouraging words to me.

I think you are one of the neatest guys I know.

Love

JanetLee <leecuatemsn> wrote:

Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too, Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I> actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.> > God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber>

Frederick Faber

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Frederick Faber

This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.

Guest guest

im jealous!!!!!! iwish i was there, looks beautifull cold here and windy today in mass 30 degreesLee Kenwick wrote: Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images Obviously, I love

gardening. There is nothing better than a fresh picked tomato. Right now is citrus harvest in Arizona. I have a bumper crop of Blood Oranges. Yesterday, I picked two five gallon buckets of them and made 2 gallons of juice. If you haven't tried them, they have red flesh and taste like raspberry flavored oranges. This time last year I was just finishing treatment and think that the juice helped me a lot. We already have tomatoes, bell peppers, chiles and basil started as well as all of the flowers. I worked all of the way through treatment, but I am my own boss and just walk out the door and I am at work. Here is a couple of photos that I took yesterday. It was 80 degrees. LEE Re: Re: not treating Container gardening is a great way to garden if your space is limited. In fact I plan to do some this year also. Just to have them on my patio. Beans would work on a trellis. In fact that is what my mother used to do. Oh we got some

good peppers last year. The were delish. Although I don't do hot peppers well, I was able to eat some of them with the seeds taken out. My son like to make armadillo eggs with Jalapenos. If any of you want the recipe, I will get it from him. He has his own bunch of recipes that he only will fix for the family. He doesn't often share with me the recipes. But for you guys he would give it up. LOL Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: i also love gardening i rent a apt, so what i do is 5 gallon buckets in my yard which has full sun. my best things have been tomatoes, basil, rosemary, mints, red peppers, , my cukes didnt do good, id love to try beans. maybe make some type of tressel in the yard so it can grow, in my area i do have bunnis, lots of birds, chipmunk, o some ducks have

waddled thru here also, id love to try and grow something else whats easy ?????Janet <doc_jade> wrote: Lee hon, I have been missing you. Hmmm my garden. My herbs of course. I can't cook without all my good herbs. *smile* green onions for sure. tomatoes (love fresh tomatoes) we had tomatoes in our garden till the first frost. They were so good. Squash because it is my favorite all time food. Lettuce was so cool last year to go and pick my own greens for my salads. Some cukes, Just general garden stuff. You name it I will plant it. I fed my family off of my garden last year. Have some Brussels sprouts in my freezer from last year.

All the other stuff I froze is gone. LOL We are on veggie eating family. I am going to run some beans on the fence to the east of me. That way my little neighbor lady can get some of the beans. She tried planting beans last year and they just didn't take. But her sunflowers grew everywhere even in my yard. LOL I think she just cast the seeds, and some ended up in my yard. She is a cool elderly lady. I hope my peach trees do as well as they did last year. I had just planted them and they had flowers on them. I got 10 peaches off each tree. LOL but bless their hearts they were only baby trees. Thank you Lee for your encouraging words to me. I think you are one of the neatest guys I know. Love JanetLee <leecuatemsn> wrote: Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too, Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of

side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other

LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I> actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be

able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.> > God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Oh Lee that is just too beautiful. I have never had blood oranges. I will have to look for them here. 2 gallons of Juice. "bet you can see me drolling through the computer screen." It was 68 degrees here yesterday. I was able to wear a light jacket when I went to the gym. Yeah I am working out too. LOL You are so right about vine ripe tomatoes. I love them as a snack alone. My daughter puts salt on them. I don't, I love the natural flavors. If you ever want a intern at the greenhouses let me know. I did a internship with a friend at her greenhouses and had a ball. Love JanetLee Kenwick wrote: Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images Obviously, I love gardening. There is nothing better than a fresh picked tomato. Right now is citrus harvest in Arizona. I have a bumper crop of Blood Oranges. Yesterday, I picked two five gallon buckets of them and made 2 gallons of juice. If you haven't

tried them, they have red flesh and taste like raspberry flavored oranges. This time last year I was just finishing treatment and think that the juice helped me a lot. We already have tomatoes, bell peppers, chiles and basil started as well as all of the flowers. I worked all of the way through treatment, but I am my own boss and just walk out the door and I am at work. Here is a couple of photos that I took yesterday. It was 80 degrees. LEE Re: Re: not treating Container gardening is a great way to garden if your space is limited. In fact I plan to do some this year also. Just to have them on my patio. Beans would work on a trellis. In fact that is what my mother used to do. Oh we got some good peppers last year. The were delish. Although I don't do hot peppers well, I was able to eat some of them with the seeds taken out. My son like to make armadillo eggs with Jalapenos. If any of you want the

recipe, I will get it from him. He has his own bunch of recipes that he only will fix for the family. He doesn't often share with me the recipes. But for you guys he would give it up. LOL Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: i also love gardening i rent a apt, so what i do is 5 gallon buckets in my yard which has full sun. my best things have been tomatoes, basil, rosemary, mints, red peppers, , my cukes didnt do good, id love to try beans. maybe make some type of tressel in the yard so it can grow, in my area i do have bunnis, lots of birds, chipmunk, o some ducks have waddled thru here also, id love to try and grow something else whats easy ?????Janet <doc_jade> wrote:

Lee hon, I have been missing you. Hmmm my garden. My herbs of course. I can't cook without all my good herbs. *smile* green onions for sure. tomatoes (love fresh tomatoes) we had tomatoes in our garden till the first frost. They were so good. Squash because it is my favorite all time food. Lettuce was so cool last year to go and pick my own greens for my salads. Some cukes, Just general garden stuff. You name it I will plant it. I fed my family off of my garden last year. Have some Brussels sprouts in my freezer from last year. All the other stuff I froze is gone. LOL We are on veggie eating family. I am going to run some beans on the fence to the east of me. That way my little neighbor lady can get some

of the beans. She tried planting beans last year and they just didn't take. But her sunflowers grew everywhere even in my yard. LOL I think she just cast the seeds, and some ended up in my yard. She is a cool elderly lady. I hope my peach trees do as well as they did last year. I had just planted them and they had flowers on them. I got 10 peaches off each tree. LOL but bless their hearts they were only baby trees. Thank you Lee for your encouraging words to me. I think you are one of the neatest guys I know. Love JanetLee <leecuatemsn> wrote: Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too, Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants

though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have

been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I> actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.>

> God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this

world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Oh Lee that is just too beautiful. I have never had blood oranges. I will have to look for them here. 2 gallons of Juice. "bet you can see me drolling through the computer screen." It was 68 degrees here yesterday. I was able to wear a light jacket when I went to the gym. Yeah I am working out too. LOL You are so right about vine ripe tomatoes. I love them as a snack alone. My daughter puts salt on them. I don't, I love the natural flavors. If you ever want a intern at the greenhouses let me know. I did a internship with a friend at her greenhouses and had a ball. Love JanetLee Kenwick wrote: Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images Obviously, I love gardening. There is nothing better than a fresh picked tomato. Right now is citrus harvest in Arizona. I have a bumper crop of Blood Oranges. Yesterday, I picked two five gallon buckets of them and made 2 gallons of juice. If you haven't

tried them, they have red flesh and taste like raspberry flavored oranges. This time last year I was just finishing treatment and think that the juice helped me a lot. We already have tomatoes, bell peppers, chiles and basil started as well as all of the flowers. I worked all of the way through treatment, but I am my own boss and just walk out the door and I am at work. Here is a couple of photos that I took yesterday. It was 80 degrees. LEE Re: Re: not treating Container gardening is a great way to garden if your space is limited. In fact I plan to do some this year also. Just to have them on my patio. Beans would work on a trellis. In fact that is what my mother used to do. Oh we got some good peppers last year. The were delish. Although I don't do hot peppers well, I was able to eat some of them with the seeds taken out. My son like to make armadillo eggs with Jalapenos. If any of you want the

recipe, I will get it from him. He has his own bunch of recipes that he only will fix for the family. He doesn't often share with me the recipes. But for you guys he would give it up. LOL Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: i also love gardening i rent a apt, so what i do is 5 gallon buckets in my yard which has full sun. my best things have been tomatoes, basil, rosemary, mints, red peppers, , my cukes didnt do good, id love to try beans. maybe make some type of tressel in the yard so it can grow, in my area i do have bunnis, lots of birds, chipmunk, o some ducks have waddled thru here also, id love to try and grow something else whats easy ?????Janet <doc_jade> wrote:

Lee hon, I have been missing you. Hmmm my garden. My herbs of course. I can't cook without all my good herbs. *smile* green onions for sure. tomatoes (love fresh tomatoes) we had tomatoes in our garden till the first frost. They were so good. Squash because it is my favorite all time food. Lettuce was so cool last year to go and pick my own greens for my salads. Some cukes, Just general garden stuff. You name it I will plant it. I fed my family off of my garden last year. Have some Brussels sprouts in my freezer from last year. All the other stuff I froze is gone. LOL We are on veggie eating family. I am going to run some beans on the fence to the east of me. That way my little neighbor lady can get some

of the beans. She tried planting beans last year and they just didn't take. But her sunflowers grew everywhere even in my yard. LOL I think she just cast the seeds, and some ended up in my yard. She is a cool elderly lady. I hope my peach trees do as well as they did last year. I had just planted them and they had flowers on them. I got 10 peaches off each tree. LOL but bless their hearts they were only baby trees. Thank you Lee for your encouraging words to me. I think you are one of the neatest guys I know. Love JanetLee <leecuatemsn> wrote: Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too, Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants

though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have

been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I> actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.>

> God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this

world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

LOVE blood oranges,, they make wonderful granita too! Janet wrote: Oh

Lee that is just too beautiful. I have never had blood oranges. I will have to look for them here. 2 gallons of Juice. "bet you can see me drolling through the computer screen." It was 68 degrees here yesterday. I was able to wear a light jacket when I went to the gym. Yeah I am working out too. LOL You are so right about vine ripe tomatoes. I love them as a snack alone. My daughter puts salt on them. I don't, I love the natural flavors. If you ever want a intern at the greenhouses let me know. I did a internship with a friend at her greenhouses and had a ball. Love JanetLee Kenwick <leecuatemsn> wrote: Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images Obviously, I love gardening. There is nothing better than a fresh picked tomato. Right now is citrus harvest in Arizona. I have a bumper crop of Blood Oranges. Yesterday, I picked two five gallon buckets of them and made 2 gallons of juice. If you haven't tried them, they have red flesh and taste like raspberry flavored oranges. This time last year I was just finishing treatment and think that the juice helped me a lot. We already have tomatoes, bell peppers, chiles and basil started as well as all of the flowers. I worked all of the way through treatment, but I am my

own boss and just walk out the door and I am at work. Here is a couple of photos that I took yesterday. It was 80 degrees. LEE Re: Re: not treating Container gardening is a great way to garden if your space is limited. In fact I plan to do some this year also. Just to have them on my patio. Beans would work on a trellis. In fact that is what my mother used to do. Oh we got some good peppers last year. The were delish. Although I don't do hot peppers well, I was able to eat some of them with the seeds taken out. My son like to make armadillo eggs with Jalapenos. If any of you want the recipe, I will get it from him. He has his own bunch of recipes that he only will fix for the family. He doesn't often share with me the recipes. But for you guys he would give it up. LOL Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: i also love gardening i rent a apt, so what i do is 5 gallon buckets in my yard which has full sun. my best things have been tomatoes, basil, rosemary, mints, red peppers, , my cukes didnt do good, id love to try beans. maybe make some type of tressel in the yard so it can grow, in my area i do have bunnis, lots of birds, chipmunk, o some ducks have waddled thru here also, id love to try and grow something else whats easy ?????Janet <doc_jade> wrote: Lee hon, I have been missing you. Hmmm my garden. My herbs of course. I can't cook without all my good herbs. *smile* green onions for sure. tomatoes (love fresh tomatoes) we had tomatoes in our garden

till the first frost. They were so good. Squash because it is my favorite all time food. Lettuce was so cool last year to go and pick my own greens for my salads. Some cukes, Just general garden stuff. You name it I will plant it. I fed my family off of my garden last year. Have some Brussels sprouts in my freezer from last year. All the other stuff I froze is gone. LOL We are on veggie eating family. I am going to run some beans on the fence to the east of me. That way my little neighbor lady can get some of the beans. She tried planting beans last year and they just didn't take. But her sunflowers grew everywhere even in my yard. LOL I think she just cast the seeds, and some ended up in my yard. She is a cool elderly lady. I hope my peach trees do as well as they did last

year. I had just planted them and they had flowers on them. I got 10 peaches off each tree. LOL but bless their hearts they were only baby trees. Thank you Lee for your encouraging words to me. I think you are one of the neatest guys I know. Love JanetLee <leecuatemsn> wrote: Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way

behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too, Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up

alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I> actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial

and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.> > God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> "There are souls in this world that have the gift of

finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for

30 days.To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Jackie

Guest guest

Lee that is just too beautiful. I have never had blood oranges. I will have to look for them here. 2 gallons of Juice. "bet you can see me drolling through the computer screen." It was 68 degrees here yesterday. I was able to wear a light jacket when I went to the gym. Yeah I am working out too. LOL You are so right about vine ripe tomatoes. I love them as a snack alone. My daughter puts salt on them. I don't, I love the natural flavors. If you ever want a intern at the greenhouses let me know. I did a internship with a friend at her greenhouses and had a ball. Love JanetLee Kenwick <leecuatemsn> wrote: Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images Obviously, I love gardening. There is nothing better than a fresh picked tomato. Right now is citrus harvest in Arizona. I have a bumper crop of Blood Oranges. Yesterday, I picked two five gallon buckets of them and made 2 gallons of juice. If you haven't tried them, they have red flesh and taste like raspberry flavored oranges. This time last year I was just finishing treatment and think that the juice helped me a lot. We already have tomatoes, bell peppers, chiles and basil started as well as all of the flowers. I worked all of the way through treatment, but I am my

own boss and just walk out the door and I am at work. Here is a couple of photos that I took yesterday. It was 80 degrees. LEE Re: Re: not treating Container gardening is a great way to garden if your space is limited. In fact I plan to do some this year also. Just to have them on my patio. Beans would work on a trellis. In fact that is what my mother used to do. Oh we got some good peppers last year. The were delish. Although I don't do hot peppers well, I was able to eat some of them with the seeds taken out. My son like to make armadillo eggs with Jalapenos. If any of you want the recipe, I will get it from him. He has his own bunch of recipes that he only will fix for the family. He doesn't often share with me the recipes. But for you guys he would give it up. LOL Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: i also love gardening i rent a apt, so what i do is 5 gallon buckets in my yard which has full sun. my best things have been tomatoes, basil, rosemary, mints, red peppers, , my cukes didnt do good, id love to try beans. maybe make some type of tressel in the yard so it can grow, in my area i do have bunnis, lots of birds, chipmunk, o some ducks have waddled thru here also, id love to try and grow something else whats easy ?????Janet <doc_jade> wrote: Lee hon, I have been missing you. Hmmm my garden. My herbs of course. I can't cook without all my good herbs. *smile* green onions for sure. tomatoes (love fresh tomatoes) we had tomatoes in our garden

till the first frost. They were so good. Squash because it is my favorite all time food. Lettuce was so cool last year to go and pick my own greens for my salads. Some cukes, Just general garden stuff. You name it I will plant it. I fed my family off of my garden last year. Have some Brussels sprouts in my freezer from last year. All the other stuff I froze is gone. LOL We are on veggie eating family. I am going to run some beans on the fence to the east of me. That way my little neighbor lady can get some of the beans. She tried planting beans last year and they just didn't take. But her sunflowers grew everywhere even in my yard. LOL I think she just cast the seeds, and some ended up in my yard. She is a cool elderly lady. I hope my peach trees do as well as they did last

year. I had just planted them and they had flowers on them. I got 10 peaches off each tree. LOL but bless their hearts they were only baby trees. Thank you Lee for your encouraging words to me. I think you are one of the neatest guys I know. Love JanetLee <leecuatemsn> wrote: Janet,You are so right. Your spirit got me through treatment and I am at SVR. I like to blast music and dance around for exercice, it is so easy and gets your heart going. I don't have to worry about neighbors, I don't have any in the desert here.A squirril chewed the cable from my WIFI so I couldn't get online for a few days. I am way

behind on messages and was surprised to see me in your message.Love you Janet, And everyone else here!!!I have about 200 messages to catch up.LEE in AZPS: Janet let me know what you plan to do for your garden this year.Jackie too, Are you going to grow some vegis this spring...> Thanks for all your replies.> I really do not know anything about the treatment, but I find myself> being pulled towards it. How many people are cured, what sort of side> effects are there? So many questions, but I don't know where to begin. > I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but I am> currently doing okay, I am on antidepressants though. Does that count> me out of treatment? > This whole hep c business is really starting to worry me. I have had> it since I was about 15 or 16, I am 29 now, will be 30 April 3nd. > I was diagnosed when I was 17, so I have known for a while that I am> hep c positive, but I led a pretty wild life, and didn't think much of> it. I gave up

alcohol and drugs at the age of 23.> My diet has been pretty crap, but I am working on that. My weight is> disgusting, but I will conquer that. I am unfit, but will fix that. > I did have a liver biopsy done in 96, not sure of the results, but I> am getting that info, hopefully within the month. > I get my LFT results this sunday. My other LFT results the past 3> years have been mildly elevated, the AST and ALT parts of it anyway.> Everything else was normal. > Are there many success stories with treatment? People that have been> cured? What about Naomi Judd? I heard she was cured. Any people on the> board that were once very sick, but now better? Would love to hear> some inspiring stories, as lately I feel very worried. Now that I> actually care about myself, I feel like I have been diagnosed with hep> c all over again. When I was first diagnosed, I went in denial

and> took some more drugs to live life numb. I had a pretty horrible> childhood, and lived on the streets, so I never payed any attention to> my diagnosis at the age of 16. > But now that I have been in therapy for 2 years, sober for almost 7> years, I want to take charge of my health. I also have a 10 year old> son and would love to be able to be around for him for many many> years. I am also in university studying psychology, and now see life> as a good thing.> Sorry for the rambling post and so many questions.> > God Bless> :)> > > > > > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> "There are souls in this world that have the gift of

finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for

30 days.To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Jackie

Guest guest

Guest guest

How lucky are you!!! Although I know gardening is a lot of work, it would be heaven to live with fresh produce and the beauty of flowers growing all around. We've tried veggies and dome fruit here, but we have many squirrels and birds and slugs and such, so it becomes a challenge, so we quit. I just ordered some huge begonias and some lilies for dh for the coming summer. What a lovely greenhouse you have as well. I have NO doubt that the fresh fruit helped you during your tx. The best to you. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: Re: not treating Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images Obviously, I love gardening. There is nothing better than a fresh picked tomato. Right now is citrus harvest in Arizona. I have a bumper crop of Blood Oranges. Yesterday, I picked two five gallon buckets of them and made 2 gallons of juice. If you haven't tried them, they have red flesh and taste like raspberry flavored oranges. This time last year I was just finishing treatment and think that the juice helped me a lot.We already have tomatoes, bell peppers, chiles and basil started as well as all of the flowers. I worked all of the way through treatment, but I am my own boss and just walk out the door and I am at work. Here is a couple of photos that I took yesterday. It was 80 degrees.LEE

Guest guest

How lucky are you!!! Although I know gardening is a lot of work, it would be heaven to live with fresh produce and the beauty of flowers growing all around. We've tried veggies and dome fruit here, but we have many squirrels and birds and slugs and such, so it becomes a challenge, so we quit. I just ordered some huge begonias and some lilies for dh for the coming summer. What a lovely greenhouse you have as well. I have NO doubt that the fresh fruit helped you during your tx. The best to you. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: Re: not treating Photo E-mail Play slideshow | Download images Obviously, I love gardening. There is nothing better than a fresh picked tomato. Right now is citrus harvest in Arizona. I have a bumper crop of Blood Oranges. Yesterday, I picked two five gallon buckets of them and made 2 gallons of juice. If you haven't tried them, they have red flesh and taste like raspberry flavored oranges. This time last year I was just finishing treatment and think that the juice helped me a lot.We already have tomatoes, bell peppers, chiles and basil started as well as all of the flowers. I worked all of the way through treatment, but I am my own boss and just walk out the door and I am at work. Here is a couple of photos that I took yesterday. It was 80 degrees.LEE