RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: share

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well when mine are gone,, Ill limit to one only as well! Dorothy wrote: I had 6 indoor cats in a one-bedroom apartment many years ago. Crazy. I also love them, but one cat is my limit these days. I had Sophie for 17 years and when I lost her in 2004, I thought I’d never have another. Then a few months later, I saw Pearl on the Last Hope Animal Rescue website and she looked so sad in her cage. And Pearl was my mother’s name so I was hooked. She came home about a week later and she’s a wonderful friend. When I became ill 2 years ago, it

was difficult for me to even bend over to scoop out the litter, etc. I thought I might have to ask Last Hope to take her back, but we managed. She still is a high-maintenance cat, but she’s worth it J Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 2:42 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: share

aha! ok,, well we still have our 4 indoor cats and the one outside cat,, I will never have more than ONE inside cat again,, lol,, I love them all and wont get rid of them, but when these guys are gone,, no more,, lol Jackie

Guest guest

how come its not safe in Vegas to be an outside cat? You live in a nice neighborhood! I know, I've been there, lol.. We have one little fat cat that 'adopted' us and she lives on our front porch.. she loves the little chair thats there so and draped it with blankets and she either sleeps between the blankets on the seat of the chair or she climbs under the chair... she and our indoor cats scream at each other through the window,, mostly its the outside cat screaming at the inside cats who have NO CLUE why she is yelling at them! lol,, its pretty funny how she 'guards' her porch! lol,, elizabethnv1 wrote: Yeah I made a promise to Daymon that when these die off I will not replace them . In cali it was ok for them to be outdoor cats but here in vegas it's not safe and wow , it can get ripe if the boxes aren't cleaned daily RE: share I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!! The worst part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf

Of JanetSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share Yeah it is fun. My daughter requested hard wood floors in her room. And they turned out great. And really easy to

put in. Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished. I watch A & E too. As well as HGTV and DYI. My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple. Dean has this saw that I am dying to use. I have made furniture before,

just for the heck of it. And it really turns out great. Love Janet Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

she lives on red rock rd, my iece works at glamourama and lives on e st louiselizabethnv1 wrote: I moved to vegas back in 2001 . What part of vegas is she in ? I fell in love with this desert it is a much better place to raise kids in , we don't live near the strip . RE: share I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!! The worst part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share Yeah it is fun. My daughter requested hard wood

floors in her room. And they turned out great. And really easy to put in. Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished. I watch A & E too. As well as HGTV and DYI. My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple. Dean has

this saw that I am dying to use. I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out great. Love Janet Jackie Jackie Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

most of the folks here live to run down stray cats ,and with the extreme weather its not healthy . Although i wish icould keep em outside for smell sakes lol

RE: share

I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!!

The worst part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share

Yeah it is fun.

My daughter requested hard wood floors in her room.

And they turned out great. And really easy to put in.

Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished.

I watch A & E too. As well as HGTV and DYI.

My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple.

Dean has this saw that I am dying to use.

I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out great.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

most of the folks here live to run down stray cats ,and with the extreme weather its not healthy . Although i wish icould keep em outside for smell sakes lol

I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!!

The worst part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share

Yeah it is fun.

Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished.

My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple.

I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out great.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

We live in the south side next to southern highlands off of blue diamond

Yeah it is fun.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Jackie

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Yeah it is fun.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

Yeah it is fun.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

ill ask her if she knows the area, i belive they are in clarks county, she worked in housekeeping at treasure island till she was diagnosed 2yrs ago with lung cancer shes had chemo radiation etc, and she is doing great, shes been thru hell her self, shes 58 yrs old she moved out there in 1992elizabethnv1 wrote: We live in the south side next to southern highlands off of blue diamond RE: share I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that

bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!! The worst part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share Yeah it is fun. My daughter requested hard wood floors in her room. And they turned out great. And really easy to put in. Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished. I watch A & E too. As well as HGTV

and DYI. My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple. Dean has this saw that I am dying to use. I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out great. Love Janet Jackie Jackie Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

That poor gal sounds like she has been through the wringer ...

Yeah it is fun.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Jackie