RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: share

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pain is the key, Joyceann. Many people do drugs and drink to hide their pain. It becomes a habit and we have emotional bankrupcy, just don't care about anything but our need. You've passed that, now to forgive yourself, that's an even harder job, girl, but it's YOUR job, along with tx for now.Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson thanks sharon, but it is true, something happens and you realize wow i just cant do this anymore, and you see things from a totally new outlook, my family has told me things that i cant belive i did, but i did it and i was like i did wow i dont tremeber that,,,,its awfull i wish my mother was here to see how good i am doing when i think of booze and drugs it makes me wonder why? why did i do what i did? what were the reasons for my behavior,was i that unhappy???but it doesnt matter what excuses or reasons i come up with its all related some how to a pain,and the pain that we cause our poor families why they are watching us the users suffering, i can still see my mother crying for me but she did teach me never to give up and her words never let anyone step on yr toes,,,,,my heart goes out to you and yr son, a hug and i love you does matter i still remeber my mother hugging me as i cryed,,,,,wow heavy stuff

Guest guest

Pain is the key, Joyceann. Many people do drugs and drink to hide their pain. It becomes a habit and we have emotional bankrupcy, just don't care about anything but our need. You've passed that, now to forgive yourself, that's an even harder job, girl, but it's YOUR job, along with tx for now.Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson thanks sharon, but it is true, something happens and you realize wow i just cant do this anymore, and you see things from a totally new outlook, my family has told me things that i cant belive i did, but i did it and i was like i did wow i dont tremeber that,,,,its awfull i wish my mother was here to see how good i am doing when i think of booze and drugs it makes me wonder why? why did i do what i did? what were the reasons for my behavior,was i that unhappy???but it doesnt matter what excuses or reasons i come up with its all related some how to a pain,and the pain that we cause our poor families why they are watching us the users suffering, i can still see my mother crying for me but she did teach me never to give up and her words never let anyone step on yr toes,,,,,my heart goes out to you and yr son, a hug and i love you does matter i still remeber my mother hugging me as i cryed,,,,,wow heavy stuff

Guest guest

Janet, It's so great to hear that how you handled your son's problem and that you got him back from the abyss. My mother never got that idea, that if I flapped around out in the wind for a while, maybe I'd take down the sails and start rowing my own boat. Like someone else said, I very much wish that my mother had survived to see me get my life together and that I had the opportunity to be the son that I could have been. MikeJanet wrote: Well from reading the post of many of you, I think you all are so terrific. Your shares strengthen other people maybe who have walked in your shoes. A little share of my own. My son was addicted to Meth and xanax. A couple of years ago he asked to move home to get cleaned up. My most wonderful desire in the whole world. I knew he was shooting up and so forth but I could not have him bringing his addiction to my home. I have a 12 year old daughter. I gave him a ultimatium. You stay clean and sober for 3 months and you can move home with us. He lived near relatives I enlisted their help and they gave him drug test to make sure he was doing as he promised. He did. Then for the first year he moved back in with us, I made him take month drug test. He is now 2 years clean and sober. He is making me proud of him. But I had to stop being a enabler to him. For the longest times I would make excuses for him for his actions. When I stopped, he got the help he needed. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: thaNks janet, one of the many things that i like and enjoy about this group is no one says i told you not to ,,,,,or see we were right it all caught up to you, this grp accepts everyone no matter how we think we got this awfull diease, because we are all here in this together and we are all doing the right thing and all of us care for eachother, i think it was dorithy who mentioned if she seen her self walking down the street she wouldnt of noticed that it was her 20

years earlier, i feel the same way, i would of been shokced to see me as me 20 yrs ago, i would of cryed when i seen yself and i would of said joyceann stop stop but i see me now and im a nice person i love helping others, i tk this all serious and i dont forget how much i hate boozeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Joyce and Mike, I am proud of both of you for your stories. Overcoming drug and alcohol issues is one of the most hardest things in the world to do. Yet here you are and I am so glad to call you both friends. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: mike you arent a minorty, my story is a little similar in ways, ill try and keep it short, my xhusband was a heroin iv drug user i wasnt, he was diagnosed in 1985 and that was it nothing was said then by the dr etc,,,,,strange but true, didnt really think of it i was a alcoholic myself but not doing iv drugs, i was divorced in 1997 and at this point he wasnt doing anything about his hep c and again wasnt really told to,and i just continued to drink and have sex and progressed to snorting coke and smoking it, never knew that hep c could be transmitted thru a rolled up dollar in yr nose,,,,i was diagnosed in the 90's myself and didnt tk it serious, didnt care etc,,,,,,,,and basically a few years ago i stopped partying and thats when this all came to light i wanted to treat but money was allways a issue i even went away for 6 monthsthis past year i learned so much and made changes as in taking care of my dad i knew i couldnt care

for a 87 yr old man and bath him etc,,,and do my treatment so he is in home now down the street for me, ive taken the measures i needed to tk, to make sure i treat and got free meds thru pegassist roche pharmacetiucal etc,,,,,,and here i am today, week 5 tomorow , i hate booze and drugs for what i allowed it to do for me and i have beggining stages cirrohsis so, mike never feel alone or different or the minorty love joycem human <heethun666> wrote: I had suspected that I had hep for years and was often prodded to get tested. I was an intravenous drugs user for many years and used often in less than ideal circumstances. Almost everyone I knew growing up has this virus. When encouraged to get tested I dismissed doing so because it really didn't matter at the time. I was going towards an early grave with a miserable path that

regardless. (April will be two years drug free so that all has changed.) I'm pretty sure that I'm in a minority on this list though. MikeSTEPHANIE COFFEE <srcoffee142001> wrote: I found out that i had Hep. C back in April of 2001. I do not know how I got this diease and I have read that the majority of people with this diease do not know how or where they got it from. If anyone wants to share how they got it or how they found out that they have hep c. please share. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a

better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift

of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Janet, It's so great to hear that how you handled your son's problem and that you got him back from the abyss. My mother never got that idea, that if I flapped around out in the wind for a while, maybe I'd take down the sails and start rowing my own boat. Like someone else said, I very much wish that my mother had survived to see me get my life together and that I had the opportunity to be the son that I could have been. MikeJanet wrote: Well from reading the post of many of you, I think you all are so terrific. Your shares strengthen other people maybe who have walked in your shoes. A little share of my own. My son was addicted to Meth and xanax. A couple of years ago he asked to move home to get cleaned up. My most wonderful desire in the whole world. I knew he was shooting up and so forth but I could not have him bringing his addiction to my home. I have a 12 year old daughter. I gave him a ultimatium. You stay clean and sober for 3 months and you can move home with us. He lived near relatives I enlisted their help and they gave him drug test to make sure he was doing as he promised. He did. Then for the first year he moved back in with us, I made him take month drug test. He is now 2 years clean and sober. He is making me proud of him. But I had to stop being a enabler to him. For the longest times I would make excuses for him for his actions. When I stopped, he got the help he needed. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: thaNks janet, one of the many things that i like and enjoy about this group is no one says i told you not to ,,,,,or see we were right it all caught up to you, this grp accepts everyone no matter how we think we got this awfull diease, because we are all here in this together and we are all doing the right thing and all of us care for eachother, i think it was dorithy who mentioned if she seen her self walking down the street she wouldnt of noticed that it was her 20

years earlier, i feel the same way, i would of been shokced to see me as me 20 yrs ago, i would of cryed when i seen yself and i would of said joyceann stop stop but i see me now and im a nice person i love helping others, i tk this all serious and i dont forget how much i hate boozeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Joyce and Mike, I am proud of both of you for your stories. Overcoming drug and alcohol issues is one of the most hardest things in the world to do. Yet here you are and I am so glad to call you both friends. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: mike you arent a minorty, my story is a little similar in ways, ill try and keep it short, my xhusband was a heroin iv drug user i wasnt, he was diagnosed in 1985 and that was it nothing was said then by the dr etc,,,,,strange but true, didnt really think of it i was a alcoholic myself but not doing iv drugs, i was divorced in 1997 and at this point he wasnt doing anything about his hep c and again wasnt really told to,and i just continued to drink and have sex and progressed to snorting coke and smoking it, never knew that hep c could be transmitted thru a rolled up dollar in yr nose,,,,i was diagnosed in the 90's myself and didnt tk it serious, didnt care etc,,,,,,,,and basically a few years ago i stopped partying and thats when this all came to light i wanted to treat but money was allways a issue i even went away for 6 monthsthis past year i learned so much and made changes as in taking care of my dad i knew i couldnt care

for a 87 yr old man and bath him etc,,,and do my treatment so he is in home now down the street for me, ive taken the measures i needed to tk, to make sure i treat and got free meds thru pegassist roche pharmacetiucal etc,,,,,,and here i am today, week 5 tomorow , i hate booze and drugs for what i allowed it to do for me and i have beggining stages cirrohsis so, mike never feel alone or different or the minorty love joycem human <heethun666> wrote: I had suspected that I had hep for years and was often prodded to get tested. I was an intravenous drugs user for many years and used often in less than ideal circumstances. Almost everyone I knew growing up has this virus. When encouraged to get tested I dismissed doing so because it really didn't matter at the time. I was going towards an early grave with a miserable path that

regardless. (April will be two years drug free so that all has changed.) I'm pretty sure that I'm in a minority on this list though. MikeSTEPHANIE COFFEE <srcoffee142001> wrote: I found out that i had Hep. C back in April of 2001. I do not know how I got this diease and I have read that the majority of people with this diease do not know how or where they got it from. If anyone wants to share how they got it or how they found out that they have hep c. please share. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a

better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift

of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I've recently saw some pictures of me taken in probably the worst period of drug use in my life. Wow ! That was a pitiful guy !! Mikejoyceann silva wrote: thaNks janet, one of the many things that i like and enjoy about this group is no one says i told you not to ,,,,,or see we were right it all caught up to you, this grp accepts everyone no matter how we think we got this awfull diease, because we are all here in this together and we are all doing the right thing and all of us care for eachother, i think

it was dorithy who mentioned if she seen her self walking down the street she wouldnt of noticed that it was her 20 years earlier, i feel the same way, i would of been shokced to see me as me 20 yrs ago, i would of cryed when i seen yself and i would of said joyceann stop stop but i see me now and im a nice person i love helping others, i tk this all serious and i dont forget how much i hate boozeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Joyce and Mike, I am proud of both of you for your stories. Overcoming drug and alcohol issues is one of the most hardest things in the world to do. Yet here you are and I am so glad to call you both friends. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: mike you arent a minorty, my story is a little similar in ways, ill try and keep it short, my xhusband was a heroin iv drug user i wasnt, he was diagnosed in 1985 and that was it nothing was said then by the dr etc,,,,,strange but true, didnt really think of it i was a alcoholic myself but not doing iv drugs, i was divorced in 1997 and at this point he wasnt doing anything about his hep c and again wasnt really told to,and i just continued to drink and have sex and progressed to snorting coke and smoking it, never knew that hep c could be transmitted thru a rolled up dollar in yr nose,,,,i was diagnosed in the 90's myself and didnt tk it serious, didnt care etc,,,,,,,,and basically a few years ago i stopped partying and thats when this all came to light i wanted to treat but money

was allways a issue i even went away for 6 monthsthis past year i learned so much and made changes as in taking care of my dad i knew i couldnt care for a 87 yr old man and bath him etc,,,and do my treatment so he is in home now down the street for me, ive taken the measures i needed to tk, to make sure i treat and got free meds thru pegassist roche pharmacetiucal etc,,,,,,and here i am today, week 5 tomorow , i hate booze and drugs for what i allowed it to do for me and i have beggining stages cirrohsis so, mike never feel alone or different or the minorty love joycem human <heethun666> wrote: I had suspected that I had hep for years and was often prodded to get tested. I was an intravenous drugs user for many years and used often in less than ideal circumstances. Almost everyone I knew growing up has this virus. When

encouraged to get tested I dismissed doing so because it really didn't matter at the time. I was going towards an early grave with a miserable path that regardless. (April will be two years drug free so that all has changed.) I'm pretty sure that I'm in a minority on this list though. MikeSTEPHANIE COFFEE <srcoffee142001> wrote: I found out that i had Hep. C back in April of 2001. I do not know how I got this diease and I have read that the majority of people with this diease do not know how or where they got it from. If anyone wants to share how they got it or how they found out that they have hep c. please share. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Never miss

a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

I've recently saw some pictures of me taken in probably the worst period of drug use in my life. Wow ! That was a pitiful guy !! Mikejoyceann silva wrote: thaNks janet, one of the many things that i like and enjoy about this group is no one says i told you not to ,,,,,or see we were right it all caught up to you, this grp accepts everyone no matter how we think we got this awfull diease, because we are all here in this together and we are all doing the right thing and all of us care for eachother, i think

it was dorithy who mentioned if she seen her self walking down the street she wouldnt of noticed that it was her 20 years earlier, i feel the same way, i would of been shokced to see me as me 20 yrs ago, i would of cryed when i seen yself and i would of said joyceann stop stop but i see me now and im a nice person i love helping others, i tk this all serious and i dont forget how much i hate boozeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Joyce and Mike, I am proud of both of you for your stories. Overcoming drug and alcohol issues is one of the most hardest things in the world to do. Yet here you are and I am so glad to call you both friends. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: mike you arent a minorty, my story is a little similar in ways, ill try and keep it short, my xhusband was a heroin iv drug user i wasnt, he was diagnosed in 1985 and that was it nothing was said then by the dr etc,,,,,strange but true, didnt really think of it i was a alcoholic myself but not doing iv drugs, i was divorced in 1997 and at this point he wasnt doing anything about his hep c and again wasnt really told to,and i just continued to drink and have sex and progressed to snorting coke and smoking it, never knew that hep c could be transmitted thru a rolled up dollar in yr nose,,,,i was diagnosed in the 90's myself and didnt tk it serious, didnt care etc,,,,,,,,and basically a few years ago i stopped partying and thats when this all came to light i wanted to treat but money

was allways a issue i even went away for 6 monthsthis past year i learned so much and made changes as in taking care of my dad i knew i couldnt care for a 87 yr old man and bath him etc,,,and do my treatment so he is in home now down the street for me, ive taken the measures i needed to tk, to make sure i treat and got free meds thru pegassist roche pharmacetiucal etc,,,,,,and here i am today, week 5 tomorow , i hate booze and drugs for what i allowed it to do for me and i have beggining stages cirrohsis so, mike never feel alone or different or the minorty love joycem human <heethun666> wrote: I had suspected that I had hep for years and was often prodded to get tested. I was an intravenous drugs user for many years and used often in less than ideal circumstances. Almost everyone I knew growing up has this virus. When

encouraged to get tested I dismissed doing so because it really didn't matter at the time. I was going towards an early grave with a miserable path that regardless. (April will be two years drug free so that all has changed.) I'm pretty sure that I'm in a minority on this list though. MikeSTEPHANIE COFFEE <srcoffee142001> wrote: I found out that i had Hep. C back in April of 2001. I do not know how I got this diease and I have read that the majority of people with this diease do not know how or where they got it from. If anyone wants to share how they got it or how they found out that they have hep c. please share. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Never miss

a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Nope, thats NOT what I meant honey... In the UK and in Canada, those folks who had blood that was contaminated were GIVEN the respect of being told, and were given a financial rescue so that when one couldnt work anylonger, they had something to live on... No one HAD to sue, they offered because they knew they'd infected us...... Our country knows this too,, but they deny because they dont want to pay...and I think THAT is very sad indeed..... SHARON CROSBY

wrote: I've been asked why I don't sue, but who am I gonna sue??? 30 years after the fact??? Just gotta accept what life gives us, I guess. I'm fine most days, til I remember that I have Hep C.....lol Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: share I got it from blood too Sharon,, its sad that OUR American Red Cross has infected so many of us but are not held responsible as the red cross IS in other countries.... SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: I don't really know for sure where I got Hep C, but have never used needles in any way. Had three days of transfusions in 1976 before having a hysterectomy, so I figure that 's where it came from. I didn't know it til 1999, was just mysteriously sick a lot. I treated in 2000 and relapsed and have now been out of tx for almost 6 months for the second time. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the

Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

Nope, thats NOT what I meant honey... In the UK and in Canada, those folks who had blood that was contaminated were GIVEN the respect of being told, and were given a financial rescue so that when one couldnt work anylonger, they had something to live on... No one HAD to sue, they offered because they knew they'd infected us...... Our country knows this too,, but they deny because they dont want to pay...and I think THAT is very sad indeed..... SHARON CROSBY

wrote: I've been asked why I don't sue, but who am I gonna sue??? 30 years after the fact??? Just gotta accept what life gives us, I guess. I'm fine most days, til I remember that I have Hep C.....lol Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Re: share I got it from blood too Sharon,, its sad that OUR American Red Cross has infected so many of us but are not held responsible as the red cross IS in other countries.... SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: I don't really know for sure where I got Hep C, but have never used needles in any way. Had three days of transfusions in 1976 before having a hysterectomy, so I figure that 's where it came from. I didn't know it til 1999, was just mysteriously sick a lot. I treated in 2000 and relapsed and have now been out of tx for almost 6 months for the second time. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the

Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

What'd you do with the rest? When we were there ,, you had 19 cats!!! Im looking at getting that new cat box that actually 'washes' the litter which is permanent and it flushes everything down the toilet!!! Sounds great to me! elizabethnv1 wrote: I have 9 cats and clawed up everything (except the new furniture) , door's , carpets , etc RE: share I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!! The worst part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday,

February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share Yeah it is fun. My daughter requested hard wood floors in her room. And they turned out great. And really easy to put in. Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished. I watch A & E too. As well as HGTV and DYI. My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple. Dean has this saw that I am dying to use. I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out

great. Love Janet Jackie

Guest guest

What'd you do with the rest? When we were there ,, you had 19 cats!!! Im looking at getting that new cat box that actually 'washes' the litter which is permanent and it flushes everything down the toilet!!! Sounds great to me! elizabethnv1 wrote: I have 9 cats and clawed up everything (except the new furniture) , door's , carpets , etc RE: share I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!! The worst part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday,

February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share Yeah it is fun. My daughter requested hard wood floors in her room. And they turned out great. And really easy to put in. Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished. I watch A & E too. As well as HGTV and DYI. My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple. Dean has this saw that I am dying to use. I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out

great. Love Janet Jackie

Guest guest

hahaha, you sound like us,, we started our remodeling of our kitchen 2 years ago last month,, we still dont have the tile floor done or the backsplash,, etc,, I think when we are not feeling well,, it takes oh so long to finish anything... IF I'd known it was gonna be this way, Id never have even started! grrrrrr..... Dorothy wrote: I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!! The worst

part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J From: Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share Yeah it is fun. My daughter requested hard wood floors in her room. And they turned out great. And really easy to put in. Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished. I watch A & E too. As well as HGTV and DYI. My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple. Dean has this saw that I am dying to use.

I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out great. Love Janet Jackie

Guest guest

hahaha, you sound like us,, we started our remodeling of our kitchen 2 years ago last month,, we still dont have the tile floor done or the backsplash,, etc,, I think when we are not feeling well,, it takes oh so long to finish anything... IF I'd known it was gonna be this way, Id never have even started! grrrrrr..... Dorothy wrote: I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!! The worst

part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J From: Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share Yeah it is fun. My daughter requested hard wood floors in her room. And they turned out great. And really easy to put in. Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished. I watch A & E too. As well as HGTV and DYI. My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple. Dean has this saw that I am dying to use.

I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out great. Love Janet Jackie

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh yeah,, thats so true,, nail salons and tattoo shops,, great sources of infections.. Dorothy wrote: Don’t forget………you get the added bonus of possible virus or infection for that $15 special!! What a super value!! From: Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 12:33 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share WOW,, I WOULD NEVER have worked that hard for that kind of money!!! never,, I value my education too much,, but its the

chopshops that do... sad,, Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: You got it……in and out………between $5 to $8 for most regular manicures. Usually Monday to Wednesday specials: manicure and pedicure for $15! Jackie

Guest guest

Oh yeah,, thats so true,, nail salons and tattoo shops,, great sources of infections.. Dorothy wrote: Don’t forget………you get the added bonus of possible virus or infection for that $15 special!! What a super value!! From: Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 12:33 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share WOW,, I WOULD NEVER have worked that hard for that kind of money!!! never,, I value my education too much,, but its the

chopshops that do... sad,, Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: You got it……in and out………between $5 to $8 for most regular manicures. Usually Monday to Wednesday specials: manicure and pedicure for $15! Jackie

Guest guest

Guest guest

mike i was the one who mentioned my mother and the one thing i do know for sure all of our mothers are proud of us, we are there child forever no matter what!!!!!the important thing is we did get our life's together and our lives arent a waste, im proud of you,,,,,joycem human wrote: Janet, It's so great to hear that how you handled your son's problem and that you got him back from the abyss. My mother never got that idea, that if I flapped around out in the wind for a while, maybe I'd

take down the sails and start rowing my own boat. Like someone else said, I very much wish that my mother had survived to see me get my life together and that I had the opportunity to be the son that I could have been. MikeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Well from reading the post of many of you, I think you all are so terrific. Your shares strengthen other people maybe who have walked in your shoes. A little share of my own. My son was addicted to Meth and xanax. A couple of years ago he asked to move home to get cleaned up. My most wonderful desire in the whole world. I knew he was shooting up and so forth but I could not have him bringing his addiction to my home. I have a 12 year old daughter.

I gave him a ultimatium. You stay clean and sober for 3 months and you can move home with us. He lived near relatives I enlisted their help and they gave him drug test to make sure he was doing as he promised. He did. Then for the first year he moved back in with us, I made him take month drug test. He is now 2 years clean and sober. He is making me proud of him. But I had to stop being a enabler to him. For the longest times I would make excuses for him for his actions. When I stopped, he got the help he needed. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: thaNks janet, one of the many things that i like

and enjoy about this group is no one says i told you not to ,,,,,or see we were right it all caught up to you, this grp accepts everyone no matter how we think we got this awfull diease, because we are all here in this together and we are all doing the right thing and all of us care for eachother, i think it was dorithy who mentioned if she seen her self walking down the street she wouldnt of noticed that it was her 20 years earlier, i feel the same way, i would of been shokced to see me as me 20 yrs ago, i would of cryed when i seen yself and i would of said joyceann stop stop but i see me now and im a nice person i love helping others, i tk this all serious and i dont forget how much i hate boozeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Joyce and Mike, I am proud of both of you for your stories.

Overcoming drug and alcohol issues is one of the most hardest things in the world to do. Yet here you are and I am so glad to call you both friends. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: mike you arent a minorty, my story is a little similar in ways, ill try and keep it short, my xhusband was a heroin iv drug user i wasnt, he was diagnosed in 1985 and that was it nothing was said then by the dr etc,,,,,strange but true, didnt really think of it i was a alcoholic myself but not doing iv drugs, i was divorced in 1997 and at this point he wasnt doing anything about his hep c and again wasnt really told to,and i just continued to drink and have sex and progressed to snorting coke and smoking it,

never knew that hep c could be transmitted thru a rolled up dollar in yr nose,,,,i was diagnosed in the 90's myself and didnt tk it serious, didnt care etc,,,,,,,,and basically a few years ago i stopped partying and thats when this all came to light i wanted to treat but money was allways a issue i even went away for 6 monthsthis past year i learned so much and made changes as in taking care of my dad i knew i couldnt care for a 87 yr old man and bath him etc,,,and do my treatment so he is in home now down the street for me, ive taken the measures i needed to tk, to make sure i treat and got free meds thru pegassist roche pharmacetiucal etc,,,,,,and here i am today, week 5 tomorow , i hate booze and drugs for what i allowed it to do for me and i have beggining stages cirrohsis so, mike never feel alone or different or the minorty love joycem human <heethun666> wrote: I had suspected that I had hep for years and was often prodded to get tested. I was an intravenous drugs user for many years and used often in less than ideal circumstances. Almost everyone I knew growing up has this virus. When encouraged to get tested I dismissed doing so because it really didn't matter at the time. I was going towards an early grave with a miserable path that regardless. (April will be two years drug free so that all has changed.) I'm pretty sure that I'm in a minority on this list though. MikeSTEPHANIE COFFEE <srcoffee142001> wrote: I found out that i had Hep. C back in April of 2001. I do not know how I got this diease and I have read that the majority of people with this diease do not know how or where they got

it from. If anyone wants to share how they got it or how they found out that they have hep c. please share. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of

leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

You know something Mike she does know how well you have turned your life around. *smile* Well for my son's problems it took my husband and a very good friend to show me, I was not helping him at all by enabling him. Now he is a young man that I can really be proud of. He is the foreman at his employment, and the people he works with praise him for his hard work, and work ethic. Love Janet m human wrote: Janet, It's so great to hear that how you handled your son's problem and that you got him back from the abyss. My mother never got that idea, that if I flapped around out in the wind for a while, maybe I'd take down the sails and start rowing my own boat. Like someone else said, I very much wish that my mother had survived to see me get my life together and that I had the opportunity to be the son that I could have been. MikeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Well from reading the post of many of you, I think you all are so terrific. Your shares strengthen other people maybe who have walked in your shoes. A little share of my

own. My son was addicted to Meth and xanax. A couple of years ago he asked to move home to get cleaned up. My most wonderful desire in the whole world. I knew he was shooting up and so forth but I could not have him bringing his addiction to my home. I have a 12 year old daughter. I gave him a ultimatium. You stay clean and sober for 3 months and you can move home with us. He lived near relatives I enlisted their help and they gave him drug test to make sure he was doing as he promised. He did. Then for the first year he moved back in with us, I made him take month drug test. He is now 2 years clean and sober. He is making me proud of him. But I had to stop being a enabler to him. For the longest times I would make excuses for him for his actions. When I stopped, he got the help he

needed. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: thaNks janet, one of the many things that i like and enjoy about this group is no one says i told you not to ,,,,,or see we were right it all caught up to you, this grp accepts everyone no matter how we think we got this awfull diease, because we are all here in this together and we are all doing the right thing and all of us care for eachother, i think it was dorithy who mentioned if she seen her self walking down the street she wouldnt of noticed that it was her 20 years earlier, i feel the same way, i would of been shokced to see me as me 20 yrs ago, i would of cryed when i seen yself and i would of said joyceann stop stop but i see me now and im a nice person i love helping others, i tk this all serious and

i dont forget how much i hate boozeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Joyce and Mike, I am proud of both of you for your stories. Overcoming drug and alcohol issues is one of the most hardest things in the world to do. Yet here you are and I am so glad to call you both friends. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: mike you arent a minorty, my story is a little similar in ways, ill try and keep it short, my xhusband was a heroin iv drug user i wasnt, he was diagnosed in 1985 and that was it nothing was said then by the

dr etc,,,,,strange but true, didnt really think of it i was a alcoholic myself but not doing iv drugs, i was divorced in 1997 and at this point he wasnt doing anything about his hep c and again wasnt really told to,and i just continued to drink and have sex and progressed to snorting coke and smoking it, never knew that hep c could be transmitted thru a rolled up dollar in yr nose,,,,i was diagnosed in the 90's myself and didnt tk it serious, didnt care etc,,,,,,,,and basically a few years ago i stopped partying and thats when this all came to light i wanted to treat but money was allways a issue i even went away for 6 monthsthis past year i learned so much and made changes as in taking care of my dad i knew i couldnt care for a 87 yr old man and bath him etc,,,and do my treatment so he is in home now down the street for me, ive taken the measures i needed to tk, to make sure i treat and got free meds thru pegassist roche pharmacetiucal etc,,,,,,and here i am today,

week 5 tomorow , i hate booze and drugs for what i allowed it to do for me and i have beggining stages cirrohsis so, mike never feel alone or different or the minorty love joycem human <heethun666> wrote: I had suspected that I had hep for years and was often prodded to get tested. I was an intravenous drugs user for many years and used often in less than ideal circumstances. Almost everyone I knew growing up has this virus. When encouraged to get tested I dismissed doing so because it really didn't matter at the time. I was going towards an early grave with a miserable path that regardless. (April will be two years drug free so that all has changed.) I'm pretty sure that I'm in a minority on this list though. MikeSTEPHANIE COFFEE

<srcoffee142001> wrote: I found out that i had Hep. C back in April of 2001. I do not know how I got this diease and I have read that the majority of people with this diease do not know how or where they got it from. If anyone wants to share how they got it or how they found out that they have hep c. please share. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they

go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

You know something Mike she does know how well you have turned your life around. *smile* Well for my son's problems it took my husband and a very good friend to show me, I was not helping him at all by enabling him. Now he is a young man that I can really be proud of. He is the foreman at his employment, and the people he works with praise him for his hard work, and work ethic. Love Janet m human wrote: Janet, It's so great to hear that how you handled your son's problem and that you got him back from the abyss. My mother never got that idea, that if I flapped around out in the wind for a while, maybe I'd take down the sails and start rowing my own boat. Like someone else said, I very much wish that my mother had survived to see me get my life together and that I had the opportunity to be the son that I could have been. MikeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Well from reading the post of many of you, I think you all are so terrific. Your shares strengthen other people maybe who have walked in your shoes. A little share of my

own. My son was addicted to Meth and xanax. A couple of years ago he asked to move home to get cleaned up. My most wonderful desire in the whole world. I knew he was shooting up and so forth but I could not have him bringing his addiction to my home. I have a 12 year old daughter. I gave him a ultimatium. You stay clean and sober for 3 months and you can move home with us. He lived near relatives I enlisted their help and they gave him drug test to make sure he was doing as he promised. He did. Then for the first year he moved back in with us, I made him take month drug test. He is now 2 years clean and sober. He is making me proud of him. But I had to stop being a enabler to him. For the longest times I would make excuses for him for his actions. When I stopped, he got the help he

needed. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: thaNks janet, one of the many things that i like and enjoy about this group is no one says i told you not to ,,,,,or see we were right it all caught up to you, this grp accepts everyone no matter how we think we got this awfull diease, because we are all here in this together and we are all doing the right thing and all of us care for eachother, i think it was dorithy who mentioned if she seen her self walking down the street she wouldnt of noticed that it was her 20 years earlier, i feel the same way, i would of been shokced to see me as me 20 yrs ago, i would of cryed when i seen yself and i would of said joyceann stop stop but i see me now and im a nice person i love helping others, i tk this all serious and

i dont forget how much i hate boozeJanet <doc_jade> wrote: Joyce and Mike, I am proud of both of you for your stories. Overcoming drug and alcohol issues is one of the most hardest things in the world to do. Yet here you are and I am so glad to call you both friends. Love Janetjoyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: mike you arent a minorty, my story is a little similar in ways, ill try and keep it short, my xhusband was a heroin iv drug user i wasnt, he was diagnosed in 1985 and that was it nothing was said then by the

dr etc,,,,,strange but true, didnt really think of it i was a alcoholic myself but not doing iv drugs, i was divorced in 1997 and at this point he wasnt doing anything about his hep c and again wasnt really told to,and i just continued to drink and have sex and progressed to snorting coke and smoking it, never knew that hep c could be transmitted thru a rolled up dollar in yr nose,,,,i was diagnosed in the 90's myself and didnt tk it serious, didnt care etc,,,,,,,,and basically a few years ago i stopped partying and thats when this all came to light i wanted to treat but money was allways a issue i even went away for 6 monthsthis past year i learned so much and made changes as in taking care of my dad i knew i couldnt care for a 87 yr old man and bath him etc,,,and do my treatment so he is in home now down the street for me, ive taken the measures i needed to tk, to make sure i treat and got free meds thru pegassist roche pharmacetiucal etc,,,,,,and here i am today,

week 5 tomorow , i hate booze and drugs for what i allowed it to do for me and i have beggining stages cirrohsis so, mike never feel alone or different or the minorty love joycem human <heethun666> wrote: I had suspected that I had hep for years and was often prodded to get tested. I was an intravenous drugs user for many years and used often in less than ideal circumstances. Almost everyone I knew growing up has this virus. When encouraged to get tested I dismissed doing so because it really didn't matter at the time. I was going towards an early grave with a miserable path that regardless. (April will be two years drug free so that all has changed.) I'm pretty sure that I'm in a minority on this list though. MikeSTEPHANIE COFFEE

<srcoffee142001> wrote: I found out that i had Hep. C back in April of 2001. I do not know how I got this diease and I have read that the majority of people with this diease do not know how or where they got it from. If anyone wants to share how they got it or how they found out that they have hep c. please share. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they

go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

I was fostering some for an animal group the others belonged to my daughter that just moved out ....

RE: share

I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!!

The worst part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share

Yeah it is fun.

My daughter requested hard wood floors in her room.

And they turned out great. And really easy to put in.

Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished.

I watch A & E too. As well as HGTV and DYI.

My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple.

Dean has this saw that I am dying to use.

I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out great.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Guest guest

I was fostering some for an animal group the others belonged to my daughter that just moved out ....

I started removing the old wallpaper in my half bathroom about 6 years ago……….I never finished the job. The cat’s litter box is in that bathroom so when visitors come, I tell them that I locked the cat in there one day by accident and she clawed the walls trying to get out………LOL!!

The worst part is that I don’t even notice it any more! Too bad you don’t live closer!! J

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Friday, February 08, 2008 9:35 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share

Yeah it is fun.

Yeah, it was awful at first, but by the time we were finished I was very proud of what we had accomplished.

My next project in the near future is to make a dining room table. I don't know if I want to use oak or maple.

I have made furniture before, just for the heck of it. And it really turns out great.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Guest guest

I moved to vegas back in 2001 . What part of vegas is she in ? I fell in love with this desert it is a much better place to raise kids in , we don't live near the strip .

Yeah it is fun.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

I moved to vegas back in 2001 . What part of vegas is she in ? I fell in love with this desert it is a much better place to raise kids in , we don't live near the strip .

Yeah it is fun.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

Yeah it is fun.

Love

Janet

Jackie

Jackie