RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: share

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thats great,, and WE thank God that you are still here too! Dorothy wrote: I forgave myself a long time ago. I haven’t been that girl in over 35 years! I wouldn’t even recognize her if I ran into her in the street. I just thank God that I lived to talk about it J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:10 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE:

share Well honey, WE ALL have things we're not too proud of in our past.... you are NOT THAT person now... and remember,, the Good Lord forgives us, so we have to forgive ourselves! Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: That’s what I figure – they just didn’t recognize it at that time or I got it after the dx of hep B. Not something I’m proud of, but I was a different person then and God, SO YOUNG!!! From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:51 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share well dorothy, you may have gotten hep c at the same time you were infected with hep b.. many ppl who have those risk's can be infected with both,, just like we know many with HIV have hep c too,, but you're right, we may never know,,, Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: I don’t actually know how I got hep C, but I DID get hep B from using IV drugs when I was young….around 1970. I always thought that either hep C existed then and I had it, but they just didn’t know how to test for it or somewhere along the line, I managed to pick it up although I don’t know how. So you’re right……another case of who knows?? No doubt, it was the drugs. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of STEPHANIE COFFEESent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:43 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: share I found out that i had Hep. C back in April of 2001. I do not know how I got this diease and I have read that the majority of people with this diease do not know how or where they got it from. If anyone wants to share how they got it or how they found out that they have hep c. please share. Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

thats great,, and WE thank God that you are still here too! Dorothy wrote: I forgave myself a long time ago. I haven’t been that girl in over 35 years! I wouldn’t even recognize her if I ran into her in the street. I just thank God that I lived to talk about it J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:10 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE:

share Well honey, WE ALL have things we're not too proud of in our past.... you are NOT THAT person now... and remember,, the Good Lord forgives us, so we have to forgive ourselves! Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: That’s what I figure – they just didn’t recognize it at that time or I got it after the dx of hep B. Not something I’m proud of, but I was a different person then and God, SO YOUNG!!! From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:51 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share well dorothy, you may have gotten hep c at the same time you were infected with hep b.. many ppl who have those risk's can be infected with both,, just like we know many with HIV have hep c too,, but you're right, we may never know,,, Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: I don’t actually know how I got hep C, but I DID get hep B from using IV drugs when I was young….around 1970. I always thought that either hep C existed then and I had it, but they just didn’t know how to test for it or somewhere along the line, I managed to pick it up although I don’t know how. So you’re right……another case of who knows?? No doubt, it was the drugs. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of STEPHANIE COFFEESent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:43 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: share I found out that i had Hep. C back in April of 2001. I do not know how I got this diease and I have read that the majority of people with this diease do not know how or where they got it from. If anyone wants to share how they got it or how they found out that they have hep c. please share. Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

Thank u for sharing everyone.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Thank u for sharing everyone.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Well, thanks, Jackie!!

And I have to share something that

brightened my day --- I did my tax return and I am actually getting a

refund from both the feds and NY! Considering I withdrew retirement funds

last year and collected unemployment in addition to working for a few months, I

thought the taxes and premature IRA distribution penalties would kill me.

But my property taxes are ridiculous and for the first time in a way long time,

I was able to take a medical deduction due to extensive dental work.

While I wish the refunds could be larger,

the fact that I’m not PAYING them was a huge relief.

I wish each and every one of you’re

the very same J

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie on

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008

6:33 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: RE:

thats great,, and WE thank God that you are still

here too!

Guest guest

Well, thanks, Jackie!!

And I have to share something that

brightened my day --- I did my tax return and I am actually getting a

refund from both the feds and NY! Considering I withdrew retirement funds

last year and collected unemployment in addition to working for a few months, I

thought the taxes and premature IRA distribution penalties would kill me.

But my property taxes are ridiculous and for the first time in a way long time,

I was able to take a medical deduction due to extensive dental work.

While I wish the refunds could be larger,

the fact that I’m not PAYING them was a huge relief.

I wish each and every one of you’re

the very same J

6:33 PM

thats great,, and WE thank God that you are still

here too!

Guest guest

Unfortunately my sisters will not stop using drugs , they are a main reason my husband and I chose to move out of the state . One uses heroin and the other speed they may even have shared needles that is why they both have it. I am fighting so hard to save my live and they want so desperately to die it disgusts me .

RE: share

That is so sad, , that so many in your family would have the virus and for different reasons. I’m sorry for the loss of your brother and I hope that your sisters are well.

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:19 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: share

I got my hep c from a dirty needle stick when I worked as a paramedic . I also had a brother that had it and it was from a vaccine gun during the Viet Nam era but he passed away .Two of my sisters from California have it from iv drug use .

__

Guest guest

I know what you are talking about,, WE used to call those kind of shops "Chopshops"... and they charge so little that in order to make a decent living, they have to run them through as fast as possible,,, so there is no way they can keep proper sanitation... In Oregon,, at a chopshop, one could get a NEW FULL SET of Acrylic nails for 20-25 dollars!! We charged 55.00 for the same new set and 25.00 for fills,, my coworker charged 5.00 per nail for repairs too,, I never charged extra for that myself... But I took an hour and a half to apply a NEW set of nails,, and we never used drills,, nor did we ever use MMA which all the chopshops did.. until they made MMA illegal but many shops still use it

anyway because of it's ease of application.. I worked in a very 'high class' shop,, even tho Im not a high class girl, lol,, Im not high maintanence, lol,,, our hair cuts were 35.00 alone, just for a hair cut,, that was in 1996-2000.,.. now I hear they are getting 50.00 for just a hair cut and 150.00 for color and thats without the haircut, lol,, 200.00 for cut and color, wow!!! I know that the owner would NEVER, EVER allow anyone to keep their space anyway BUT very very clean... We rented our spaces but she had total control,, we didnt even have keys so that we could work hours where the shop was closed,, so while that was frustrating for me, cuz sometimes I wanted to work on Mondays ( closed sun and mon).. she ran a tight ship,, but everyone who worked there was successful! Dorothy wrote: I think that your extremely high standards are far, far from the norm. In New York, there are nail salons everywhere and they are staffed by Korean ladies that are bused in every morning from the Korean areas of Queens. Most of them don’t speak English except for, “You pick color” and “Cut cuticle?” Most of them I’ve known

are lovely, hard working women happy to be in the US. I have no doubt that they are taught proper sanitation in school to get their license, but few are practicing it. And yes, I have been cut during a manicure I’m sad to say. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:31 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share well listen,, I WORKED GIVING

Manicures and Pedicures!!! I didnt know I had it either, but because I was also a paramedic, I was very very careful with everyting,, I had disposable instruments that I used ONLY on one person, everything was sterilized and kept separately in an envelope with each clients name on it... I never cut anyone, we did not use those callus shavers in Oregon , they were illegal,, nor did we trip cuticles like they taught us to do in cosmetology school.. but after I found out I was infected, I was really really scared,, but I also educated myself and realized that just doing someones hands or feet could NOT infect them unless I cut them,, and I never did.. Every manicurists "SHOULD" be using

universal precautions when doing nails period,, and if they did, then you did not risk contaminating anyone,, but the problem is that you never know,, you dont know how good each person IS at sanitation... I even sterilzed out the pedi bath inbetween clients,, just to make sure that the water and all the components to the foot bath was very clean,,, I had a 'thing' about that,, lol,, Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: That’s the scary part. Manicures are so common today that I can just imagine what has been passed around. When I was young, no one got a manicure unless it was a special occasion – my first one was for my wedding and I don’t think I ever had another until the last 10 years when nail salons started popping up on every corner. I just did my own nails. Today, most girls won’t be seen without having their nails done and I got into that weekly manicure habit too for a long time – and as we all know, I’ve got HCV. I suppose it was thoughtless to expose others, but I didn’t really think about it ever. Now that I am so much more aware, I would feel awful if I had given someone the virus

through something like a manicure! From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie onSent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:47 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: share Hi hon Well I know that I got it from a blood transfusion when I had my first child who is now 29 years old! But you are right, many ppl dont know where they got it from,, I think its not as important to figure where you got it as it is to take care of it,, you know what I mean? lol,, Some folks have NO risk

factors, no IV drugs, no snorting drugs, no blood transfusions, no major surgery, no blood transfusions etc,,, some will never know for sure how they got this,, but it could be simple, like from a manicure or pedicure,, or getting your ears pierced,, anywhere that blood to blood contamination can happen,,, Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

thats awesome honey,, Im thrilled for you! Yep, we figured we spent over 51,000.00 on INTEREST alone on our home,, interest!!! for that kind of money, we could have had this house paid off in 5 years had it all gone to the principal!!! what a rip off!!! Dorothy wrote: Well, thanks, Jackie!! And I have to share something that brightened my day --- I did my tax return and I am actually getting a refund from both the feds and NY! Considering I withdrew retirement funds last year and collected unemployment in addition to working for a few months, I thought the taxes and premature

IRA distribution penalties would kill me. But my property taxes are ridiculous and for the first time in a way long time, I was able to take a medical deduction due to extensive dental work. While I wish the refunds could be larger, the fact that I’m not PAYING them was a huge relief. I wish each and every one of you’re the very same J From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie

onSent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:33 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: share thats great,, and WE thank God that you are still here too! Jackie

Guest guest

You’re only responsible for one

life, yours, and you’ve made the right choices for you.

It must be awful to see people you love

slowly dying when it doesn’t have to be that way.

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

6:48 PM

Subject: Re:

Unfortunately my sisters will not stop using drugs , they

are a main reason my husband and I chose to move out of the state . One uses

heroin and the other speed they may even have shared needles that is why they

both have it. I am fighting so hard to save my live and they want so

desperately to die it disgusts me .

RE:

That is so sad, , that so many in your family would have

the virus and for different reasons. I’m sorry for the loss of your

brother and I hope that your sisters are well.

Dorothy

Guest guest

You got it……in and out………between

$5 to $8 for most regular manicures. Usually Monday to Wednesday specials:

manicure and pedicure for $15!

6:52 PM

I know what you are talking about,, WE used to call

those kind of shops " Chopshops " ... and they charge so little

that in order to make a decent living, they have to run them through as fast

as possible,,, so there is no way they can keep proper sanitation... In Oregon,, at a

chopshop, one could get a NEW FULL SET of Acrylic nails for 20-25

dollars!! We charged 55.00 for the same new set and 25.00 for fills,,

my coworker charged 5.00 per nail for repairs too,, I never charged

extra for that myself... But I took an hour and a half to apply a NEW

set of nails,, and we never used drills,, nor did we ever use MMA which all

the chopshops did.. until they made MMA illegal but many shops still use it

anyway because of it's ease of application..

I worked in a very 'high class' shop,, even tho Im

not a high class girl, lol,, Im not high maintanence, lol,,, our hair cuts

were 35.00 alone, just for a hair cut,, that was in 1996-2000.,.. now I

hear they are getting 50.00 for just a hair cut and 150.00 for color and

thats without the haircut, lol,, 200.00 for cut and color, wow!!! I

know that the owner would NEVER, EVER allow anyone to keep their space anyway

BUT very very clean... We rented our spaces but she had total control,, we

didnt even have keys so that we could work hours where the shop was closed,,

so while that was frustrating for me, cuz sometimes I wanted to work on

Mondays ( closed sun and mon).. she ran a tight ship,, but everyone who

worked there was successful!

Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote:

I think that your extremely high standards

are far, far from the norm. In New York,

there are nail salons everywhere and they are staffed by Korean ladies that are

bused in every morning from the Korean areas of Queens.

Most of them don’t speak English except for, “You pick color”

and “Cut cuticle?” Most of them I’ve known are lovely,

hard working women happy to be in the US.

I have no doubt that they are taught

proper sanitation in school to get their license, but few are practicing

it. And yes, I have been cut during a manicure I’m sad to say.

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ]

On Behalf Of Jackie on

6:31 PM

well listen,, I WORKED GIVING Manicures and Pedicures!!!

I didnt know I had it either, but because I was also a paramedic, I was very

very careful with everyting,, I had disposable instruments that I used ONLY

on one person, everything was sterilized and kept separately in an envelope

with each clients name on it... I never cut anyone, we did not use

those callus shavers in Oregon

, they were illegal,, nor did we trip cuticles like they taught us to do in

cosmetology school.. but after I found out I was infected, I was really

really scared,, but I also educated myself and realized that just doing

someones hands or feet could NOT infect them unless I cut them,, and I never

did..

Every manicurists " SHOULD " be using

universal precautions when doing nails period,, and if they did, then you did

not risk contaminating anyone,, but the problem is that you never know,, you

dont know how good each person IS at sanitation... I even sterilzed out

the pedi bath inbetween clients,, just to make sure that the water and all

the components to the foot bath was very clean,,, I had a 'thing' about

that,, lol,,

Dorothy

That’s the scary part.

Manicures are so common today that I can just imagine what has been passed

around. When I was young, no one got a manicure unless it was a special

occasion – my first one was for my wedding and I don’t think I ever

had another until the last 10 years when nail salons started popping up on

every corner. I just did my own nails.

Today, most girls won’t be

seen without having their nails done and I got into that weekly manicure habit

too for a long time – and as we all know, I’ve got HCV. I

suppose it was thoughtless to expose others, but I didn’t really think

about it ever. Now that I am so much more aware, I would feel awful if I

had given someone the virus through something like a manicure!

On Behalf Of Jackie on

5:47 PM

Hi hon

Well I know that I got it from a blood transfusion

when I had my first child who is now 29 years old! But you are right,

many ppl dont know where they got it from,, I think its not as important to

figure where you got it as it is to take care of it,, you know what I mean?

lol,, Some folks have NO risk factors, no IV drugs, no snorting drugs, no

blood transfusions, no major surgery, no blood transfusions etc,,, some will

never know for sure how they got this,, but it could be simple, like from a

manicure or pedicure,, or getting your ears pierced,, anywhere that blood to

blood contamination can happen,,,

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

You got it……in and out………between

$5 to $8 for most regular manicures. Usually Monday to Wednesday specials:

manicure and pedicure for $15!

6:52 PM

I know what you are talking about,, WE used to call

those kind of shops " Chopshops " ... and they charge so little

that in order to make a decent living, they have to run them through as fast

as possible,,, so there is no way they can keep proper sanitation... In Oregon,, at a

chopshop, one could get a NEW FULL SET of Acrylic nails for 20-25

dollars!! We charged 55.00 for the same new set and 25.00 for fills,,

my coworker charged 5.00 per nail for repairs too,, I never charged

extra for that myself... But I took an hour and a half to apply a NEW

set of nails,, and we never used drills,, nor did we ever use MMA which all

the chopshops did.. until they made MMA illegal but many shops still use it

anyway because of it's ease of application..

I worked in a very 'high class' shop,, even tho Im

not a high class girl, lol,, Im not high maintanence, lol,,, our hair cuts

were 35.00 alone, just for a hair cut,, that was in 1996-2000.,.. now I

hear they are getting 50.00 for just a hair cut and 150.00 for color and

thats without the haircut, lol,, 200.00 for cut and color, wow!!! I

know that the owner would NEVER, EVER allow anyone to keep their space anyway

BUT very very clean... We rented our spaces but she had total control,, we

didnt even have keys so that we could work hours where the shop was closed,,

so while that was frustrating for me, cuz sometimes I wanted to work on

Mondays ( closed sun and mon).. she ran a tight ship,, but everyone who

worked there was successful!

Dorothy

I think that your extremely high standards

are far, far from the norm. In New York,

there are nail salons everywhere and they are staffed by Korean ladies that are

bused in every morning from the Korean areas of Queens.

Most of them don’t speak English except for, “You pick color”

and “Cut cuticle?” Most of them I’ve known are lovely,

hard working women happy to be in the US.

I have no doubt that they are taught

proper sanitation in school to get their license, but few are practicing

it. And yes, I have been cut during a manicure I’m sad to say.

On Behalf Of Jackie on

6:31 PM

well listen,, I WORKED GIVING Manicures and Pedicures!!!

I didnt know I had it either, but because I was also a paramedic, I was very

very careful with everyting,, I had disposable instruments that I used ONLY

on one person, everything was sterilized and kept separately in an envelope

with each clients name on it... I never cut anyone, we did not use

those callus shavers in Oregon

, they were illegal,, nor did we trip cuticles like they taught us to do in

cosmetology school.. but after I found out I was infected, I was really

really scared,, but I also educated myself and realized that just doing

someones hands or feet could NOT infect them unless I cut them,, and I never

did..

Every manicurists " SHOULD " be using

universal precautions when doing nails period,, and if they did, then you did

not risk contaminating anyone,, but the problem is that you never know,, you

dont know how good each person IS at sanitation... I even sterilzed out

the pedi bath inbetween clients,, just to make sure that the water and all

the components to the foot bath was very clean,,, I had a 'thing' about

that,, lol,,

Dorothy

That’s the scary part.

Manicures are so common today that I can just imagine what has been passed

around. When I was young, no one got a manicure unless it was a special

occasion – my first one was for my wedding and I don’t think I ever

had another until the last 10 years when nail salons started popping up on

every corner. I just did my own nails.

Today, most girls won’t be

seen without having their nails done and I got into that weekly manicure habit

too for a long time – and as we all know, I’ve got HCV. I

suppose it was thoughtless to expose others, but I didn’t really think

about it ever. Now that I am so much more aware, I would feel awful if I

had given someone the virus through something like a manicure!

On Behalf Of Jackie on

5:47 PM

Hi hon

Well I know that I got it from a blood transfusion

when I had my first child who is now 29 years old! But you are right,

many ppl dont know where they got it from,, I think its not as important to

figure where you got it as it is to take care of it,, you know what I mean?

lol,, Some folks have NO risk factors, no IV drugs, no snorting drugs, no

blood transfusions, no major surgery, no blood transfusions etc,,, some will

never know for sure how they got this,, but it could be simple, like from a

manicure or pedicure,, or getting your ears pierced,, anywhere that blood to

blood contamination can happen,,,

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

It is aweful , I got called one day a couple of yrs ago and my sister was in a coma from an overdose . I had to go to california because I have power of attorney over her to take over medical decisions . She was in the coma for 5 days then woke up checked herself out and went right back to the dope , it was then that I decided that I couldn't save her and that I have to step back for my own emotional health

That is so sad, , that so many in your family would have the virus and for different reasons. I’m sorry for the loss of your brother and I hope that your sisters are well.

Dorothy

Guest guest

It is aweful , I got called one day a couple of yrs ago and my sister was in a coma from an overdose . I had to go to california because I have power of attorney over her to take over medical decisions . She was in the coma for 5 days then woke up checked herself out and went right back to the dope , it was then that I decided that I couldn't save her and that I have to step back for my own emotional health

Dorothy

Guest guest

I own a co-op apartment and have no

mortgage, but the taxes were $7,650 last year plus a couple of hundred a month

for the common charges. Since I have no income currently and my husband

provides little in support, it makes a big difference to me not to have to be

on the hook now for taxes. Normally, I would have gotten back double what

I am, but as I said, the IRA penalties took care of that!

I hear you though on the interest.

When people say they bought a house for $250,000, they really should be saying

$400,000 or whatever it REALLY will cost them after they make the payments for

30 years.

6:55 PM

thats awesome honey,, Im thrilled for you!

Yep, we figured we spent over 51,000.00 on INTEREST

alone on our home,, interest!!! for that kind of money, we could have had

this house paid off in 5 years had it all gone to the principal!!! what a rip

off!!!

Guest guest

I saw a story on Dr. Phil about 2 sisters

who were on heroin; I think they were twins. Of course, Dr. Phil was trying to

help them and the story continued, but I don’t recall how it ended. One

sister was pregnant I think and they were living in cars and doing whatever

they had to for the drugs.

I was fortunate in that, while I did live

on the streets for a short time, I was always smart enough to get by. You can

credit yourself for everything you did and then can only put their future in

their own hands, which you know.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

7:09 PM

It is aweful , I got called one day a couple of yrs ago and

my sister was in a coma from an overdose . I had to go to california because I have power of attorney

over her to take over medical decisions . She was in the coma for 5 days

then woke up checked herself out and went right back to the dope , it was

then that I decided that I couldn't save her and that I have to step back for

my own emotional health

That is so sad, , that so many in your family would have

the virus and for different reasons. I’m sorry for the loss of your

brother and I hope that your sisters are well.

Dorothy

Guest guest

You're very welcome! STEPHANIE COFFEE wrote: Thank u for sharing everyone. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie

Guest guest

You're very welcome! STEPHANIE COFFEE wrote: Thank u for sharing everyone. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Jackie

Guest guest

Unfortunately that one sister will never stop because she has an income from the army and will forever . So she will never know what it's like to hit rock bottom like many , so she will never have to pull herself up . She's happy being a junky

Dorothy

Guest guest

That’s because there’s a pain

inside her that she’s trying to fix. I think that’s why I

managed to get out of that whole life. I always say that I was a “product

of the 60’s.” I smoked pot, did pills, LSD, went to Woodstock, and then moved on to other drugs that were in a

different world from the Woodstock

generation. I think I was more caught up in a wave flowing across the

country – and not so much looking to deaden some deep pain.

When it didn’t suit me any more, I

was able to say enough. Of course, it took me a number of years and a

methadone program to do it, but I did it and then got off the methadone

too. I swore that I would never let a drug control my life again.

And I didn’t for many years and now I find myself ill and back on drugs

looking to find a way out. It saddens me too, but it’s different

from the loss of your sisters.

And I think you’re right –

there are people that are happy being junkies,

7:31 PM

Unfortunately that one sister will never stop because she

has an income from the army and will forever . So she will never know what it's

like to hit rock bottom like many , so she will never have to pull herself up .

She's happy being a junky

RE:

I saw a story on Dr. Phil about 2 sisters who were on heroin; I

think they were twins. Of course, Dr. Phil was trying to help them and

the story continued, but I don’t recall how it ended. One sister

was pregnant I think and they were living in cars and doing whatever they had

to for the drugs.

I was fortunate in that, while I did live on the streets for

a short time, I was always smart enough to get by. You can credit

yourself for everything you did and then can only put their future in their own

hands, which you know.

Guest guest

of the 60’s.” I smoked pot, did pills, LSD, went to Woodstock, and then moved on to other drugs that were in a

RE:

to for the drugs.

hands, which you know.

Guest guest

RE:

to for the drugs.

hands, which you know.

Guest guest

The pain my sister is running from happened while she was in the army , She was abducted off the base and tortured for 16 hrs and then left for dead . She won't get any counseling , so I have had to wash my hands of her . Although I will always love her

I saw a story on Dr. Phil about 2 sisters who were on heroin; I think they were twins. Of course, Dr. Phil was trying to help them and the story continued, but I don’t recall how it ended. One sister was pregnant I think and they were living in cars and doing whatever they had to for the drugs.

I was fortunate in that, while I did live on the streets for a short time, I was always smart enough to get by. You can credit yourself for everything you did and then can only put their future in their own hands, which you know.

Guest guest

That is the most horrid thing I have ever

heard. My God, how awful. But you can’t help her if she won’t

help herself. I hope she knows you are there if she needs you.

7:53 PM

The pain my sister is running from happened while she was in

the army , She was abducted off the base and tortured for 16 hrs and then left

for dead . She won't get any counseling , so I have had to wash my hands of her

.. Although I will always love her

to for the drugs.

hands, which you know.

Guest guest

That is the most horrid thing I have ever

heard. My God, how awful. But you can’t help her if she won’t

help herself. I hope she knows you are there if she needs you.

7:53 PM

The pain my sister is running from happened while she was in

the army , She was abducted off the base and tortured for 16 hrs and then left

for dead . She won't get any counseling , so I have had to wash my hands of her

.. Although I will always love her