RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: AMBER ALERT**

Rate this topic

Guest guest

According to Snopes, this one is not true, it's a hoax e-mail, thankfully.. elizabethnv1 wrote: AMBER ALERT** Please look @ the photo and pass it on Amber Alert. Staff Sergeant Rick Rolla Police Department 1007 N. Elm St. Rolla , Mo. 65401 Fax ; Please look at the picture, read what her mother

says, then forward this message on. My 13 year old girl, , is missing. She has been missing for now two weeks. Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this child. That is how the girl from s Point was found by circulation of her picture on TV. The internet circulates even overseas,South America , and Canada etc. Please pass this to everyone in your address book. With GOD on her side she will

be found. 'I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE. It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone knows anything, please contact me at: Helpfind@yahoocom I am including a picture of her. All prayers are appreciated!! ' It only takes 2 seconds to forward this. If it was your child, you would want all the help you could get!! Amber Alert.

Staff Sergeant Rick Rolla Police Department 1007 N. Elm St. Rolla , Mo. 65401 Fax (573)

364-6346 Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.