RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Photo section

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Those are cute Tasha..I need to upload the one of Evan when he met Dr. Mehta...

3 is a hard age, esp boys, they don't want to cooperate!

On a totally separate note...I LOVE your hair, it's too cute!!

TTYS

and Evan

Subject: Photo sectionTo: infantile_scoliosis Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 12:33 PM

Hi everyone,Has anyone had problems with the photo section on the group?I just added pictures to 's album, but they are not there.And when I try to go to his album all albums are out of order.Anyone else experiencing problems?TashaMommy of twin boys- and 3 years oldFort Worth, Texas is 7.5 degrees and brace free during the day!!!Casting 14 months and bracing 10 months

Guest guest

Found them!TashaMommy of twin boys- and 3 years oldFort Worth, Texas is 7.5 degrees and brace free during the day!!!Casting 14 months and bracing 10 monthsSubject: Photo sectionTo: infantile_scoliosis Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 11:33 AM

Hi everyone,Has anyone had problems with the photo section on the group?I just added pictures to 's album, but they are not there.And when I try to go to his album all albums are out of order.Anyone else experiencing problems?TashaMommy of twin boys- and 3 years oldFort Worth, Texas is 7.5 degrees and brace free during the day!!!Casting 14 months and bracing 10 months

Guest guest

3 is an AWFUL age for us!Thanks about my hair-I am ready for a change! I've thought about shaving it.....LOL.TashaMommy of twin boys- and 3 years oldFort Worth, Texas is 7.5 degrees and brace free during the day!!!Casting 14 months and bracing 10 months

From: Tasha Fontenot <ryanswalkyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] Photo sectionTo: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, October 3, 2008, 12:33 PM

Guest guest

,Just so the pictures you added of Evan.OMG....that one of him on his tricycle is precious!In black and white....framed! Too cute.I love black and white photos.Anyway, he is such a boy! Sure does not look like a baby.TashaMommy of twin boys- and 3 years oldFort Worth, Texas is 7.5 degrees and brace free during the day!!!Casting 14 months and bracing 10 months

From: Tasha Fontenot <ryanswalkyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] Photo sectionTo: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, October 3, 2008, 12:33 PM

Guest guest

Don't do that =)

Yeah, I think threes are WAY worse than the twos ever were w/Evan.

Guest guest

I just took that one yesterday, I thought about it in b and w, but i have WAY too many pics in my house...So what's one more, right?

Hopefest is coming along..just a lot to do. My husband's going on a business trip too, so it makes it even harder, but I"m looking forward to it.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

J

Guest guest

My SIL has 6 kids (all adults now). Her mantra was always, "whoever came up with the saying "Terrible Two's" never let their kid live to be THREE". So true.CarmellMom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis and hypothyroidism, Blake 18, GERD, and Braydon 13, VACTERL-congenital scoliosis (fusion surgery 5/96), VEPTR patient #137 (implant 8/01), Thoracic Insufficiency Syndrome (TIS), rib anomalies, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC (released 4/99 & 12/06), anal stenosis, chronic constipation, horseshoe (cross-fused) kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele (excized 6/95), kidney reflux (reimplant surgery 1/97), neurogenic bladder, dysplastic right leg w/right clubfoot with 8 toes (repaired 2/96, 3/96, 1/97, 3/04), tibial torsion, 4cm length discrepancy-wears 3cm lift, valgus deformity, GERD, Gastroparesis, SUA, etc.

http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/ Congenital scoliosis support grouphttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/CongenitalScoliosisSupport/

Guest guest

Where are the photos? I would love to see!

is only 2.5 and quite the "bossy little guy". He orders his 9 and 7 year old siblings around. How will I survive the 3s?!!!!

JIll

Guest guest

Hi Jill,The photo section, last time I looked, was a little messed up. So you have to go through each page.....they are not in alphabetic order anymore.....last I checked.They are under 's Brace album.TashaMommy of twin boys- and 3 years oldFort Worth, Texas is 7.5 degrees and brace free during the day!!!Casting 14 months and bracing 10 months