RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: My August Rotation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I like your rotation Donna.

I'm doing The Firm workouts this week, but as I mentioned, it makes it hard to figure out which one to do since they have toning in most all of them.

I have down Tough Tape 2 for tomorrow and Total Body Shaping Mix for Friday. I don't think that'll work since they both work total body. Now I'm going to have to figure out what else to do for tomorrow because I really want to do total body shaping mix, I haven't done that one in a long time. I did cardio this morning and I have another early morning workout tomorrow and didn't really want to do another cardio, but I might have to.

I have no clue what I'll do for August.

~**~Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Do you have "Hare" maybe you could do that one instead, lighter cardio and floorwork.

no, I don't have that one. I was thinking about Time Crunch or Sculpted Buns, Hips, & thighs (all floor workout) SBH & T is a pretty easy one for me so I probably wouldn't feel too worked out, but I'm working out at 6 am lol

What do you think?

~**~Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Hi!

I agree, Total Body Shaping Mix followed by Tough Tape would not be good! :) Do you have "Hare" maybe you could do that one instead, lighter cardio and floorwork.

Donna

Guest guest

I'd probably stick with the floorwork since Total Body Shaping Mix is toughie and so is Time Crunch is you use heavy weights. Good luck deciding. I'm sorry I'm late in responding!

Thanks Donna! I'm thinking I might go with the floor work even though I know its going to be pretty easy, but I think I'll use my 5 lb ankle weights. I'm sure that will make a difference.

I thought about doing something different (non Firm) but I'm almost done with this week and I'll have completed an entire week of Firm workouts which is what I wanted to do. Maybe i "ll look at it as a nice break especially since last week was so tough.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I'd probably stick with the floorwork since Total Body Shaping Mix is toughie and so is Time Crunch is you use heavy weights. Good luck deciding. I'm sorry I'm late in responding!Donna

Subject: Re: My August RotationTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 6:08 PM

In a message dated 7/23/2008 5:57:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, donna112520@ yahoo.com writes:

Do you have "Hare" maybe you could do that one instead, lighter cardio and floorwork.

no, I don't have that one. I was thinking about Time Crunch or Sculpted Buns, Hips, & thighs (all floor workout) SBH & T is a pretty easy one for me so I probably wouldn't feel too worked out, but I'm working out at 6 am lol

What do you think?

~**~

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.