RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Jen's exercise for Thursday 7/03/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jen's exercise for Thursday 7/03/08Tonight I bowled on my league for 1 hour. I didn't bowl very well but my team won 7 to 0 so that was GREAT!My updateI didn't do any other workout today because I decided to use today as my day off. Today was my mom's 81st birthday, we didn't go out to eat yet (will soon) but I worked a few hours today and she had me doing some stuff around the house.Also, I got sunburned from

the water exercise I did in the pool on Wednesdays....my back and shoulders are still KILLING ME! I had my mom put some Aloe Vera on them so hopefully in a couple of days they will feel better.My left knee was bothering me.... at first I thought it was from one of the workouts I did but I think it's from this crazy Michigan weather...raining all night one night, cool the next day... oh well, I'm tough and I know that I just have to live with it!Tomorrow I'm planning to go to water exercise again but will use sunscreen for sure!

Jen