RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Monday Yoga & Abs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, you must have really pushed yourself ! Anxious to see how they do feel tomorrow for ya..............Rest-up, and let those muscle fibers heal!Darcy

Hi,

Well, my arms still feel so weak. No soreness just yet, but I'll know how bad its going to be tonight before bed.

I really didn't feel like doing anything at all, but I pushed myself. With my arms feeling so weak it just made everything feel tired.

When I started my yoga I heard a big gush of wind and DH come running down the stairs saying how it looked really bad out. I paused the workout and went and looked out and our patio table fell over on its side along with a huge part of tree in the neighbors yard. My DD said there was a tree in the middle of her neighbors house. It was some really scary wind. It passed and we're lucky nothing bad happened.

So I got back to workout.....

I did Ali McGraw Yoga and then did Muscle Endurance abs. I know we have a lot of people on the list that really like this ab routine, but I'm just not too fond of it, never have been.

At any rate, I'm done until tomorrow VERY early in the morning.

I'm off to sit and not move my arms in any way (except to change the TV channel). lol

~*~ ~*~

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

Hi,

This evening I did Quick Fix Power Yoga (workouts 1 & 2) then did the abs from PS BB & A. Once again, a nice combo.

Have a nice evening.

~*~ ~*~Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.