RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Friday: P90 Sculpt 1-2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great job on getting a workout in despite running out of time.. :) I was kind of dragging today w/ my workout too, but it only took a few minutes into it to change that :)We got a pile of snow here too! :( Ugh.. I am so not in the mood for easter when there is 8 inches of snow outside. CRAZY.

Darcy

Didn't have much time to work out today and finally squeezed it in tonight while the kids were getting ready for bed. I had to do P90 Sculpt 1-2 instead of 3-4 because it is shorter but evenings are just less energy for workouts anyway so it worked out. I could have done 3-4 (with enough time) but was able to really push myself with the shorter workout. I'm feeling the pushups in my chest and arms. I'm really starting to like those! We've got another snowstorm here. I went to get my hair colored this evening and had to drive home in it. A car was off the road flipped on its side at one point (everyone was out and okay I think). They canceled our Good Friday service at church this evening because of the weather too. I'm planning on staying home most of tomorrow so I should be able to get P90 Cardio 3-4 and Ab Ripper 200 in without too much trouble (unless I procrastinate until too it is too late to do it).

Off to do dishes.

Guest guest

Thanks Darcy! Glad to hear you got yours done and enjoyed it too!

They're expecting 5-8" here and we're supposed to have 2 egg hunts on Sunday (one right after church at the church) and one at a friend's house later. Maybe it will be easier to see the colored eggs in the snow?? :-)

Re: Friday: P90 Sculpt 1-2

Great job on getting a workout in despite running out of time.. :) I was kind of dragging today w/ my workout too, but it only took a few minutes into it to change that :)We got a pile of snow here too! :( Ugh.. I am so not in the mood for easter when there is 8 inches of snow outside. CRAZY.Darcy

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 7:55 PM, nancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Didn't have much time to work out today and finally squeezed it in tonight while the kids were getting ready for bed. I had to do P90 Sculpt 1-2 instead of 3-4 because it is shorter but evenings are just less energy for workouts anyway so it worked out. I could have done 3-4 (with enough time) but was able to really push myself with the shorter workout. I'm feeling the pushups in my chest and arms. I'm really starting to like those! We've got another snowstorm here. I went to get my hair colored this evening and had to drive home in it. A car was off the road flipped on its side at one point (everyone was out and okay I think). They canceled our Good Friday service at church this evening because of the weather too. I'm planning on staying home most of tomorrow so I should be able to get P90 Cardio 3-4 and Ab Ripper 200 in without too much trouble (unless I procrastinate until too it is too late to do it).

Off to do dishes.