RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thursday #2 workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

Well, I did a second workout this afternoon. Cardio is down for tomorrow and I'm not going to be able to fit it in early morning (which I didn't want to at that time anyway) OR evening. I wanted to make sure I got another cardio in this week so instead of yoga and abs this afternoon I did cardio. I didn't do the workout that is planned for tomorrow (sorry Bernadette) here is what I did.

4DS HIS (all the cardio including the blasts)

4DS LIS (combos only)

4DS HIS- all 3 rounds of push ups and stretch

I have no idea what made me add on those pushups lol But I did burn 521 calories. :))) Today was a better day for me in the energy department. I ended up with a total of 95 minutes of workout today.

I'll do an early workout in the morning, but not sure what that will be yet.

I am so happy I got the cardio done and over with. For some reason, I'm finding I don't enjoy it as much as I use to or maybe I've just been in a mood lately ... who knows.

Anyway, have a nice evening.

~*~~*~Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Are you working out in the afternoons now due to Dh's schedule change? Is it weird having him home at night now?

Yes. This next week his work is on shut down so he won't be working and then the week after that he will be on day shift for a week and back to 2nds. Its nuts.

~*~~*~Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Good going, ! Are you working out in the afternoons now due to Dh's schedule change? Is it weird having him home at night now?I have been having a hard time w/ cardio lately, too. I think it is a combo of not getting enough sleep (I can't get to bed early during the summer w/ the light!) and the heat....I'm trying to do shorter sessions more often as opposed to longer sessions less often - we'll see how it goes! :)

Take care,

Donna

Subject: Thursday #2 workoutTo: exercisevideos , firmies4life Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 3:27 PM

Hi,

Well, I did a second workout this afternoon. Cardio is down for tomorrow and I'm not going to be able to fit it in early morning (which I didn't want to at that time anyway) OR evening. I wanted to make sure I got another cardio in this week so instead of yoga and abs this afternoon I did cardio. I didn't do the workout that is planned for tomorrow (sorry Bernadette) here is what I did.

4DS LIS (combos only)

I have no idea what made me add on those pushups lol But I did burn 521 calories. :))) Today was a better day for me in the energy department. I ended up with a total of 95 minutes of workout today.

I am so happy I got the cardio done and over with. For some reason, I'm finding I don't enjoy it as much as I use to or maybe I've just been in a mood lately ... who knows.

~*~~*~

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars. Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Guest guest

Good going, ! Are you working out in the afternoons now due to Dh's schedule change? Is it weird having him home at night now?I have been having a hard time w/ cardio lately, too. I think it is a combo of not getting enough sleep (I can't get to bed early during the summer w/ the light!) and the heat....I'm trying to do shorter sessions more often as opposed to longer sessions less often - we'll see how it goes! :)

Take care,

Donna

Subject: Thursday #2 workoutTo: exercisevideos , firmies4life Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 3:27 PM

Hi,

4DS LIS (combos only)

~*~~*~

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Hi!

I hear ya' on the weird schedules - my DH moves around more often than most -although he has a "regular" schedule, he also does fill-in work. I know he is going to do one overnight shift this summer - that is always yucky!Take care,

Donna

Subject: Re: Thursday #2 workoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 2:58 PM

In a message dated 6/27/2008 1:32:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, donna112520@ yahoo.com writes:

Are you working out in the afternoons now due to Dh's schedule change? Is it weird having him home at night now?

Yes. This next week his work is on shut down so he won't be working and then the week after that he will be on day shift for a week and back to 2nds. Its nuts.

~*~~*~

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Ditto here. My dh works shifts - he's always worked in mining and his mines have all been 24/7. He's just changed routines at work, too, so I'm still scrambling to catch up. It's hard to get used to shift work, period, but when the shift schedule changes, I'm lost for a bit.

Quick check in - Wednesday I did Cathe's gym style chest and triceps, but I ran out of steam about half-way through the triceps, and just packed it in. Still felt it the next day, though! Yesterday I walked for 22 minutes, and stretched for 10, using the 10 Min Sol Tone Trouble Zone stretch with Amy and the band - nice stretch, that. If nothing else, I am getting in more stretching!

Today I tried a new-to-me rental, Kirsch's One on One Training - upper body and abs. Has anyone here worked out with this instructor? He was nice, but a bit, um, odd. He kept going on about how he was tweaking it in his own way, and some of the moves were a little unique...but the dvd was definitely for beginners - tons of instructions and light weights - and he actually said 'oh I'm feeling this' at one point. He's built like McConaughey (yum - just saw Fool's Gold last night (stupid movie, yummy guy)) so I doubt he'd be feeling anything with 2 pounders. I'm glad it was just a rental. Turned out just fine for today, as I just wasn't up for Cathe. Still got in 45 mins of work, and I'm feeling some of it (only because I paused the dvd to grab different weights about 5 times)(grumble, grumble). LOL

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Donna M-P

Hi!

I hear ya' on the weird schedules - my DH moves around more often than most -although he has a "regular" schedule, he also does fill-in work. I know he is going to do one overnight shift this summer - that is always yucky!Take care,

Donna

_,_._,___