someday!

> I've said this before and I'll say it every time I do it, this is

one TOUGH

>

> If I'd do this routine a couple times a week for a month, my abs

would be

> rock hard along with my low back and maybe even my legs. The last

time I did

> this workout my hip flexors were really sore.

> I really can't say enough good things about this routine.

Guest guest

Great job !! 50 lbs is impressive!! WOW!Darcy

Hi,

This morning I did 4DS Boot Camp upper body circuit. I really enjoyed this workout. The more I do the cardio drills the more I'm loving them. Drill #12 is the hardest of them all for me. I didn't feel like I got a whole lot out of the bi's and tri's, but it was a circuit workout so I that was to be expected. I burned 408 calories.

Cardio Drills 1, 2, 3, 4

Round #2

rows- 50 lb

incline chest- 25 lb

cardio drills- 5, 6, 7, 8

Round # 3

dips

tricep pushups

seated incline hammer curls- 12 lb

cardio drills- 9, 10, 11, 12

Round # 3- triple play

lateral raise- 10 lb/ 8 lb

Round #4- double trouble super sets

front rear raise, rear isolations- 8 lb/ 5lb

Kick Box- core

I really enjoyed the abs in this one too. I haven't done this one very many times so I wasn't sure what all it consisted of. I really didn't like one where she has her legs straight (one straight up and one straight down) and then she does the pulsing. I was hearing some crackle pops going on in my back. Though it wasn't painful or anything, it felt weird so I was glad when those were done. She does two rounds of those for each side.

I was a sweaty mess by the end of this workout.

We have one more pretty day then rain.

Take care

~*~~*~

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

An hour pumping iron at the gym is fanatasic, Dani, no matter what

time of day! Good job, Chica!!

>

> Well the early rising plan didn't work this morning (I'm so awful).

But, I did go to the gym for at least an hour and hit the weights. I

have tons of energy (I'm such a night owl) so I see a cardio workout

in tonight's future. I hope everone had a wonderful day and awesome

workouts!! --dani

>

Guest guest

Great job on the workout. You must have really pushed yourself hard the other day - WOOHOO!Darcy

Hi,

I got up early this morning to get my workout done (5:30). I have some errands to run and didn't want to have to wonder when I'd fit it in. I figured since it wasn't a cardio day I could handle doing it a little bit after breakfast.

I did Legs & Glutes, but I did the standing work and calves. Here's how it went.

Standing Work: Leg Press on High Step (2 sets) 15 lb Hover Squats DB 15 lb Rear Lunges (heel elevated -right) DB 12 lb

Plie Squats (varied tempo hold) DB 12 lb Rear Lunges (heel elevated -left) DB 12 lb Plie Squats (varied tempo pulse) DB 12 lb Drop Squats on High Step DB 12 lbExplosive Plie Squats

Curtsey Lunge (pulsing) One Legged Deadlifts DB 15 lb ( I had to be careful here with my back still beat up) Plie Squats (traditional) DB 15 lb Sculpting Drills (slow knee pulls) on High Step

Explosive Lunges Outer Thigh Leg Press on high step with ankle weights (2 sets) DB 12 lb + 2 lb ankle weights Standing Leg Extensions (front) with ankle weights 2lb ankle Standing Outer Thigh Lifts with ankle weights 2 lb ankle weights

I went back to the chapter menu and did the first round of calves and did them 3 times through. I went back to the chapter menu and did the second round (where she uses the ankle weights, which I didn't) and did this round 3 times. I'm not sure if this is how Bernadette said to do it lol I hope so.

I then went back and did the stretch. I got a nice burn in the calves and doing it that many times really wasn't that bad seeing as how I do 4DS and GSL twice though lol

This workout took 45 minutes. The only thing I didn't' do was the floor work. Though I enjoy the floor work this was a little bit different so it was fun.

My back still feels pretty tight and I'm even sore in my chest and triceps a little bit. I think that soreness is from those pullovers. I'm hoping I can do S & H tomorrow. The soreness is a little better than yesterday, but still letting me know I hurt it.

Have a great day!!!

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

OMG this lower body workout is a toughie. i have an amy week planned after i do strendurance.love APX kassia ldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Guest guest

Hi,

Well, I just got my workout finished. My body felt like it was early morning, but yet its late afternoon. I had zero energy.

Today was Boot Camp (cardio only) from The Intensity Series and Boot Camp (cardio only) from 4 Day Split. After that I did 10 minute solution basic yoga and yoga for flexibility.

Including the yoga this was an hour workout and I burned 486 calories.

Not sure what is going on with my energy, but its not there. I had this problem a couple weeks back. I guess stress and anxiety can really do ya in.

Have a nice evening.

~~Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Hang in there!

Thanks Donna. I'm thinking of planning out some workouts I enjoy.

~*~~*~Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

I think a person can get burned out from just the routine of working out day after day. Not overtraining or anything, just the routine.

Yes, you are right. I just looked through all my workouts and it seems like I've done the same ones over and over even though I have over 200 lol

I'll come up with something.

~*~~*~Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Hi !

I think we all go through ups and downs w/ our workouts - sometimes we're just more "into" working out than others - sometimes it is life situations, sometimes it is just for no reason! Anyway, I think you should find some workouts that you enjoy doing and focus on those - the heck w/ a planned rotation - just have a week or two of fun and I'll bet you'll feel more enthused about working out after that! Hang in there!Donna

Subject: Wednesday workoutTo: exercisevideos , firmies4life Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 10:09 AM

Hi,

This morning I put in SJP premix that was on schedule for today and realized there was weight work which I just did yesterday with power hour. Though I'm not sore, I just didn't want to do weights again.

I went with Drill Max (cardio blast premix) and then did Gym Style Legs (calve work) I burned 411 calories so I was happy about that, but once again not happy with the workout. The drills seem to last forever and I think that might be part of why I don't care for this one.

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I'm just not enjoying my workouts lately. I don't know if I need to change this month up and do all my fun ones that I've always enjoyed doing or what. I tell you, I had to really push myself to get through those drills. I wanted the workout to be over so bad.

I've had some issues going on in my life lately so that might be part of it and of course the shift change with 's job.

My workouts have always been what's kept me sane, they been my rock when I felt like giving up on everything else. I hate that I'm not looking forward working out everyday and when I do make myself do it you'd think I'd get into it and enjoy it, but for the most part I haven't. I haven't even got my workouts on the board or any of my DVD's out like I always do for the beginning of each month. I very well may need to rethink this month.

Enough complaining.

I'll make through it, I always do.

~*~~*~

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Sounds like a good idea, . I think a person can get burned out from just the routine of working out day after day. Not overtraining or anything, just the routine. So spicing it up might help. I know that switching to Cathe's Slow and Heavy and gym styles did it for me. And now I'm back to less rigorous weights and I'm enjoying that too. You have been working out solidly for YEARS. I think you are allowed to have some dips in motivation. :-)

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of fitgrl222@...

Hang in there!

Thanks Donna. I'm thinking of planning out some workouts I enjoy.

~*~~*~