RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

- OT Kindergarten and stuff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi !

Thanks! She didn't do so well being dropped off today - sad b/c she would miss me. It is bittersweet to hear that - I'm flattered that she likes being w/ me so much (although sometimes I wonder why w/ my lack of patience at times!) but I also want her to be happy. I'm sure once I left she was fine. She wasn't hysterical like she was on Monday.

Some of the kids in her class will be in her Kindergarten class so that will help. AND, it is definately NOT cheating to start her off on learning those words - good deal, she'll be much more confident going in if she knows some stuff beforehand.

You have really done a great job w/ - I think she has made some great strides since you and DH adopted her! WAY TO GO, MOM! :)

Donna

Subject: Re: Tuesday - Firm Cardio Dance Fusion/Tracey "Parts" serie...To: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 5:36 PM

Hi Donna,

Glad to hear your little one is liking camp so well. That is great that she will be in the same class with those other kids. She'll be really prepared and not be scared like a lot of the little kids will be.

I'm nervous about starting kindergarten. Can you believe she starts in August? Crazy how time fly's by. I think she's going to do very well.

We've been practicing reading words and she knows a whole bunch of the ones that they will have to know. I cheated when we went to kindergarten round up and I wrote down all the words down from the board and the teacher pointed out that those would be the ones they would be learning. :)

The workout sounds fun and you are right, Cathe or Amy shouldn't be done everyday. I really need to pull out some Firm workouts. Its been forever since I've done a rotation of just Firm.

~*~~*~

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.