RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: a sucky workout week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nice "seeing" you . House buying is long, drawn out, and can cause a lot of anxiety, at least it did for me when we bought our house 3 years ago.

For a sucky workout week you still only had one rest day. I'd call that a pretty GOOD week.

~*~~*~Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

i hope things get less stressful for you soon laura. i know i was a nervous anxiety ridden mess when we were trying to get a house. so much paper work and faxes and phone calls. so much little detail to go over. i am bummed after all that hard work a stupid identity theif stole that but i am so happy to hear a happy ending. everybody deserves a home of their own. plus your own workout space. isn't that what its all about??!!! LOLbig hugskassia

Guest guest

Hi , I've missed a lot of posts lately....congrats on a getting a house!??? that's cool if you are! Don't feel bad, I haven't been exercising much myself except for playing volleyball on Monday night and usually Wednesday (not last week though, it was closed) and bowling on Thursday. I wish the weather would improve here..it's a little better but not enough to improve my mood. How about sending those 90's my way, huh?Take care and get exercisin' JenPink Pussycat wrote: Ug! I can't wait til this house puchase is over

and I'm moved in so I can have my life back! I did a whopping 3 hours this week, one of which was a walk. I won't even bore you with the details. If I can get my behind out of bed early this week I hope to get some real workouts in again. It's been in the 90's here and a bit warm during the day and evening, so mornings will be ideal. I am just loving this hot weather though, it really lightens my heart, mind, and spirit. Here's what I hope to accomplish this week:Tomorrow, Monday morning: PowerstrikeTuesday: Tracey Mallett, Renew You, the pilates based oneWednesday: Tracey Mallet: Burn ItThursday: The other Tracey Mallett Renew you, the cardio oneFriday: offSaturday: Teach Turbo Kick R25 unless I get the new R33Sunday: Teach R25 unless I get the new R33If there's time I'd like to throw in some yoga after these workouts. So I'm just writing this all out to help organize my

thoughts. I hope you are having fun with your stability ball, and Kassia I love how you're working out with the Wii! I know that when I go to this one arcade that Dance Dance Revolution usually eats a lot of my quarters. I'm terrible at it, but it's a lot of fun nonetheless!

Guest guest

Hi !Be proud, you are still trying, and 3 days is fine at this very busy and stressful time of your life!!! Don't stress, you'll have plenty of time for working out again soon....Darcy

Ug! I can't wait til this house puchase is over and I'm moved in so I can have my life back! I did a whopping 3 hours this week, one of which was a walk. I won't even bore you with the details.

If I can get my behind out of bed early this week I hope to get some real workouts in again. It's been in the 90's here and a bit warm during the day and evening, so mornings will be ideal. I am just loving this hot weather though, it really lightens my heart, mind, and spirit.

Here's what I hope to accomplish this week:Tomorrow, Monday morning: PowerstrikeTuesday: Tracey Mallett, Renew You, the pilates based oneWednesday: Tracey Mallet: Burn ItThursday: The other Tracey Mallett Renew you, the cardio one

Friday: offSaturday: Teach Turbo Kick R25 unless I get the new R33Sunday: Teach R25 unless I get the new R33If there's time I'd like to throw in some yoga after these workouts. So I'm

just writing this all out to help organize my thoughts. I hope you are having fun with your stability ball, and Kassia I love how you're working out with the Wii! I know that when I go to this one arcade that Dance Dance Revolution usually eats a lot of my quarters. I'm terrible at it, but it's a lot of fun nonetheless!

Guest guest

Hi ,

The house purchase is only temporary, your workouts and your determination to get them in will last much longer! Good luck getting out of bed early to do the workouts you have planned though! I'm hoping my stability ball will be in by Wednesday, which is also my son's 10th birthday (so happy birthday to him and a present for me!). I've heard so many great things about Dance Dance Revolution and now the wii that I've actually started looking at ads for them. Not really planning a purchase at this time but something to think about anyway. Everyone's reviews of their various activities is so interesting! (And I've got over 300 posts to still read through and find even more interesting things!) Good luck with your week, I hope you feel better about it by next Sunday!

a sucky workout week

Ug! I can't wait til this house puchase is over and I'm moved in so I can have my life back! I did a whopping 3 hours this week, one of which was a walk. I won't even bore you with the details. If I can get my behind out of bed early this week I hope to get some real workouts in again. It's been in the 90's here and a bit warm during the day and evening, so mornings will be ideal. I am just loving this hot weather though, it really lightens my heart, mind, and spirit. Here's what I hope to accomplish this week:Tomorrow, Monday morning: PowerstrikeTuesday: Tracey Mallett, Renew You, the pilates based oneWednesday: Tracey Mallet: Burn ItThursday: The other Tracey Mallett Renew you, the cardio oneFriday: offSaturday: Teach Turbo Kick R25 unless I get the new R33Sunday: Teach R25 unless I get the new R33If there's time I'd like to throw in some yoga after these workouts. So I'm just writing this all out to help organize my thoughts. I hope you are having fun with your stability ball, and Kassia I love how you're working out with the Wii! I know that when I go to this one arcade that Dance Dance Revolution usually eats a lot of my quarters. I'm terrible at it, but it's a lot of fun nonetheless!

Guest guest

Hey, ,

Sorry I haven't written for a while. That's exciting about the new

house. Are you going to set up a workout area for yourself in there?

>

> Ug! I can't wait til this house puchase is over and I'm moved in so

I can have my life back! I did a whopping 3 hours this week, one of

which was a walk. I won't even bore you with the details.

>

> If I can get my behind out of bed early this week I hope to get some

real workouts in again. It's been in the 90's here and a bit warm

during the day and evening, so mornings will be ideal. I am just

loving this hot weather though, it really lightens my heart, mind, and

spirit.

>

> Here's what I hope to accomplish this week:

>

> Tomorrow, Monday morning: Powerstrike

> Tuesday: Tracey Mallett, Renew You, the pilates based one

> Wednesday: Tracey Mallet: Burn It

> Thursday: The other Tracey Mallett Renew you, the cardio one

> Friday: off

> Saturday: Teach Turbo Kick R25 unless I get the new R33

> Sunday: Teach R25 unless I get the new R33

>

> If there's time I'd like to throw in some yoga after these workouts.

>

> So I'm just writing this all out to help organize my thoughts.

>

> I hope you are having fun with your stability ball, and Kassia

I love how you're working out with the Wii! I know that when I go to

this one arcade that Dance Dance Revolution usually eats a lot of my

quarters. I'm terrible at it, but it's a lot of fun nonetheless!

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hugs!!! Buying a house is a huge pain in the butt, but so worth it in the long run. I still have a lot of work that needs to be done to mine, but eventually, it will be awesome!

Tonya

a sucky workout week

Ug! I can't wait til this house puchase is over and I'm moved in so I can have my life back! I did a whopping 3 hours this week, one of which was a walk. I won't even bore you with the details. If I can get my behind out of bed early this week I hope to get some real workouts in again. It's been in the 90's here and a bit warm during the day and evening, so mornings will be ideal. I am just loving this hot weather though, it really lightens my heart, mind, and spirit. Here's what I hope to accomplish this week:Tomorrow, Monday morning: PowerstrikeTuesday: Tracey Mallett, Renew You, the pilates based oneWednesday: Tracey Mallet: Burn ItThursday: The other Tracey Mallett Renew you, the cardio oneFriday: offSaturday: Teach Turbo Kick R25 unless I get the new R33Sunday: Teach R25 unless I get the new R33If there's time I'd like to throw in some yoga after these workouts. So I'm just writing this all out to help organize my thoughts. I hope you are having fun with your stability ball, and Kassia I love how you're working out with the Wii! I know that when I go to this one arcade that Dance Dance Revolution usually eats a lot of my quarters. I'm terrible at it, but it's a lot of fun nonetheless!