RemedySpot.com

prayers needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kathy,

Know that you and Tater are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tena

Prayers needed

Hi everyone

All of you know of my path change 17 yrs ago, when I was given a daughter with

down syndrome who had to stay in the ICU for 2 weeks (no platelets) We went

through open heart surgery which kept her in the hospital for almost a month ,

she's had 2 eye surgeries, tonsils and adenoids removed and then at age 7 she

started to have seizures . epilepsy was her DX. I was not a super mom who

handled all of this with strength on my own, no my strength came to me as a gift

from my Lord. He blessed me with an awesome daughter who is now very healthy. I

am now asking for prayers concerning my grandson Ben, the Drs are right now

scheduling a cat scan of his brain (done possibly tomorrow). From the tests

performed in the Drs office today they are wanting to rule out a brain tumor. He

has signs and symptoms to cause concern and warrant this scan. Also tomorrow I

will be having a fine needle biopsy on 2 growths on my thyroid. Again I am

looking for prayers on this too. I so believe in the power of prayer, for Ben

and I to be fine or if not the strength to endure. God has always been there for

me during Sara's trials, he turned a mush of a mom into someone of strength. I

need this strength again.

As my sister told me today " Girl your family is going through some tough

medical stuff this year " see my husband was DX with an Aorta Aneurysm last May.

He also has HB and congestive heart failure (minimal) our treatment plan for

Mike is keep the Aneurysm from growing or he faces a difficult heart surgery,

it's a watch and wait treatment plan.

Thank you all for being here, I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed right now ...

the thought of a needle in face tomorrow is a bit unnerving plus I will leave

there to be at the side of my daughter during Taters cat scan wheeeeeeeeeeew

Next week we will both get our results

Love ya all

Kathy mom to Sara 17

Guest guest

Kathy,

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way,

With our love,

Aussie and tribe

-- Re: Prayers needed

The Rizk Family is praying for you, your grandson and your family!

Stay strong.

Barb Rizk

On Mar 26, 2009, at 1:18 PM, K M wrote:

> Hi everyone

>

> All of you know of my path change 17 yrs ago, when I was given a

> daughter with down syndrome who had to stay in the ICU for 2 weeks

> (no platelets) We went through open heart surgery which kept her in

> the hospital for almost a month , she's had 2 eye surgeries, tonsils

> and adenoids removed and then at age 7 she started to have

> seizures . epilepsy was her DX. I was not a super mom who handled

> all of this with strength on my own, no my strength came to me as a

> gift from my Lord. He blessed me with an awesome daughter who is now

> very healthy. I am now asking for prayers concerning my grandson

> Ben, the Drs are right now scheduling a cat scan of his brain (done

> possibly tomorrow). From the tests performed in the Drs office today

> they are wanting to rule out a brain tumor. He has signs and

> symptoms to cause concern and warrant this scan. Also tomorrow I

> will be having a fine needle biopsy on 2 growths on my thyroid.

> Again I am looking for prayers on this too. I so believe in the

> power of prayer, for Ben and I to be fine or if not the strength to

> endure. God has always been there for me during Sara's trials, he

> turned a mush of a mom into someone of strength. I need this

> strength again.

>

> As my sister told me today " Girl your family is going through some

> tough medical stuff this year " see my husband was DX with an Aorta

> Aneurysm last May. He also has HB and congestive heart failure

> (minimal) our treatment plan for Mike is keep the Aneurysm from

> growing or he faces a difficult heart surgery, it's a watch and wait

> treatment plan.

>

> Thank you all for being here, I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed right

> now ... the thought of a needle in face tomorrow is a bit unnerving

> plus I will leave there to be at the side of my daughter during

> Taters cat scan wheeeeeeeeeeew

>

> Next week we will both get our results

>

> Love ya all

>

> Kathy mom to Sara 17

>

>

• 4 months later...

I will pray for all of you Stacie...peace and wisdom for all ----

From: "hawkie6@..." <hawkie6@...>autism Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:22:25 PMSubject: prayers needed

First, I want to ask for prayer for my Aunt who had Surgery on Thurs. She was doing ok, and then she had a fluid bag removed on her lung and her heart rate went up and they could not get it back down. They are keeping her over night to watch her. She had her surgery on Thurs and has been in the hospital since then.

My next biggie is, I am contacting a lawyer tomorrow. I cant do this anymore with Jim. He is just nasty, and really has abandoned me and has a long time ago, and as you all know as I have mentioned it, has left all the care of the kids to me. Especially . I am not doing this any more. He is bullying me, and I am not allowing it any more. I told him tonight when I called him at work he needed to start thinking about what he is going to do cuz we need to seperate and he said he will not do a thing and said I am an abusive unfit mother, and neglect them etc and all his documentatikon proves that which is does not, but it hurts. Plesae pray I get through this. My kids all start school tomorrow and I did not want them to have to start on this note, but it is time. I have been making a plan with Sara, my therapist and also Dr Winnega, Kathy and my friend Shellie and tonight, well...it is time. I

will give more details of things later. I am just worn out right now emotionally to do this.

Thanks,

Stacie

I'll be praying for you. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult

this is. Hang in there....

>

>

> First, I want to ask for prayer for my Aunt who had Surgery on Thurs.

She

> was doing ok, and then she had a fluid bag removed on her lung and her

> heart rate went up and they could not get it back down. They are

keeping her

> over night to watch her. She had her surgery on Thurs and has been in

the

> hospital since then.

>

> My next biggie is, I am contacting a lawyer tomorrow. I cant do this

> anymore with Jim. He is just nasty, and really has abandoned me and

has a long

> time ago, and as you all know as I have mentioned it, has left all the

care

> of the kids to me. Especially . I am not doing this any more.

He is

> bullying me, and I am not allowing it any more. I told him tonight

when I

> called him at work he needed to start thinking about what he is going

to do

> cuz we need to seperate and he said he will not do a thing and said I

am

> an abusive unfit mother, and neglect them etc and all his

documentatikon

> proves that which is does not, but it hurts. Plesae pray I get

through this.

> My kids all start school tomorrow and I did not want them to have to

> start on this note, but it is time. I have been making a plan with

Sara, my

> therapist and also Dr Winnega, Kathy and my friend Shellie and

tonight,

> well...it is time. I will give more details of things later. I am

just worn

> out right now emotionally to do this.

>

> Thanks,

> Stacie

>

Stacie, i am so sorry. I'll pray for your strength. Love and blessings, Pat K

prayers needed

First, I want to ask for prayer for my Aunt who had Surgery on Thurs. She was doing ok, and then she had a fluid bag removed on her lung and her heart rate went up and they could not get it back down. They are keeping her over night to watch her. She had her surgery on Thurs and has been in the hospital since then.

My next biggie is, I am contacting a lawyer tomorrow. I cant do this anymore with Jim. He is just nasty, and really has abandoned me and has a long time ago, and as you all know as I have mentioned it, has left all the care of the kids to me. Especially . I am not doing this any more. He is bullying me, and I am not allowing it any more. I told him tonight when I called him at work he needed to start thinking about what he is going to do cuz we need to seperate and he said he will not do a thing and said I am an abusive unfit mother, and neglect them etc and all his documentatikon proves that which is does not, but it hurts. Plesae pray I get through this. My kids all start school tomorrow and I did not want them to have to start on this note, but it is time. I have been making a plan with Sara, my therapist and also Dr Winnega, Kathy and my friend Shellie and tonight, well...it is time. I will give more details of things later. I am just worn out right now emotionally to do this.

Thanks,

Stacie

Stacie,

I will be praying for you and your family. I hope things work out the best for all of you, whatever that may be. Kellie

From: "hawkie6@..." <hawkie6@...>autism Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:22:25 PMSubject: prayers needed

My next biggie is, I am contacting a lawyer tomorrow. I cant do this anymore with Jim. He is just nasty, and really has abandoned me and has a long time ago, and as you all know as I have mentioned it, has left all the care of the kids to me. Especially . I am not doing this any more. He is bullying me, and I am not allowing it any more. I told him tonight when I called him at work he needed to start thinking about what he is going to do cuz we need to seperate and he said he will not do a thing and said I am an abusive unfit mother, and neglect them etc and all his documentatikon proves that which is does not, but it hurts. Plesae pray I get through this. My kids all start school tomorrow and I did not want them to have to start on this note, but it is time. I have been making a plan with Sara, my therapist and also Dr Winnega, Kathy and my friend Shellie and tonight, well...it is time. I

will give more details of things later. I am just worn out right now emotionally to do this.

Thanks,

Stacie

Thanks so much.

Stacie

In a message dated 8/23/2009 11:27:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ljdjd1234@... writes:

From: "hawkie6aol" <hawkie6aol>autism Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:22:25 PMSubject: prayers needed

My next biggie is, I am contacting a lawyer tomorrow. I cant do this anymore with Jim. He is just nasty, and really has abandoned me and has a long time ago, and as you all know as I have mentioned it, has left all the care of the kids to me. Especially . I am not doing this any more. He is bullying me, and I am not allowing it any more. I told him tonight when I called him at work he needed to start thinking about what he is going to do cuz we need to seperate and he said he will not do a thing and said I am an abusive unfit mother, and neglect them etc and all his documentatikon proves that which is does not, but it hurts. Plesae pray I get through this. My kids all start school tomorrow and I did not want them to have to start on this note, but it is time. I have been making a plan with Sara, my therapist and also Dr Winnega, Kathy and my friend Shellie and tonight, well...it is time. I will give more details of things later. I am just worn out right now emotionally to do this.

Thanks,

Stacie

Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Thanks so much.

Stacie

In a message dated 8/23/2009 11:27:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ljdjd1234@... writes:

From: "hawkie6aol" <hawkie6aol>autism Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:22:25 PMSubject: prayers needed

Thanks,

Stacie

Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Stacie: My prayers are with you. I know this must be hard on you but look at the big picture. You will be happy and so will your kids. We think our kids don't know whats going on but they do. They can sense problems with their parents. It sounds like he has destroyed your self esteem. Unfortunately it's going to get ugly that comes with divorce. Just try to keep all the uglyness from your kids if you can. I will pray that God gives you the strength you need to get through this hard time. I will also pray for God to give you peace and reassurance. God loves you and he will bring you through this. Just keep your eyes on him. When you are down turn to him to lift you up. Gwen

autism From: folkangel@...Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:35:45 -0700Subject: Re: prayers needed

Stacie,

I will be praying for you and your family. I hope things work out the best for all of you, whatever that may be. Kellie

Thanks,

Stacie

Stacie,

I will pray for you also! This is going to be a hard fight and stuggle! Believe me. Make sure you have a good lawyer! I was fortunate to have one and still! Make sure you make copies of all work with the schools, and doctors! Make two copies or three. One for the attorney, one for you, and one incase if there is a gaurdian of the court. If you want give me a call I am on vacation this week. I am off til September 2nd.

Good Luck! Hang in there its going to be a rough ride!

Rhonda Miklosik

From: Gwen Hebert <gwenhebert@...>Subject: RE: prayers needed Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 12:29 PM

Stacie: My prayers are with you. I know this must be hard on you but look at the big picture. You will be happy and so will your kids. We think our kids don't know whats going on but they do. They can sense problems with their parents. It sounds like he has destroyed your self esteem. Unfortunately it's going to get ugly that comes with divorce. Just try to keep all the uglyness from your kids if you can. I will pray that God gives you the strength you need to get through this hard time. I will also pray for God to give you peace and reassurance. God loves you and he will bring you through this. Just keep your eyes on him. When you are down turn to him to lift you up. Gwen

AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comFrom: folkangelymail (DOT) comDate: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:35:45 -0700Subject: Re: prayers needed

Stacie,

From: "hawkie6aol (DOT) com" <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:22:25 PMSubject: prayers needed

Thanks,

Stacie

Thanks so much Gwen. And you are so right. I wont fight with Jim. He will try screaming and all and I just answer him in very flat tones. I am so numb from this all, but scared as can be too. It is a hard thing to have to do, especially with special needs kids. Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers.

Stacie

In a message dated 8/25/2009 12:30:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time, gwenhebert@... writes:

autism From: folkangelymailDate: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:35:45 -0700Subject: Re: prayers needed

Stacie,

Thanks,

Stacie

Thanks so much Rhonda. Can you give me your number again so I can add it into my bb messanger again and my phone? I got a new phone and your number disappeared.

So, why do I need to make copies of anything for the school?

stacie

In a message dated 8/25/2009 2:12:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time, skyzalex@... writes:

Stacie,

I will pray for you also! This is going to be a hard fight and stuggle! Believe me. Make sure you have a good lawyer! I was fortunate to have one and still! Make sure you make copies of all work with the schools, and doctors! Make two copies or three. One for the attorney, one for you, and one incase if there is a gaurdian of the court. If you want give me a call I am on vacation this week. I am off til September 2nd.

Good Luck! Hang in there its going to be a rough ride!

Rhonda Miklosik

From: Gwen Hebert <gwenhebertlive>Subject: RE: prayers needed Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 12:29 PM

AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comFrom: folkangelymail (DOT) comDate: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:35:45 -0700Subject: Re: prayers needed

Stacie,

From: "hawkie6aol (DOT) com" <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:22:25 PMSubject: prayers needed

Thanks,

Stacie

• 2 weeks later...

Stacie,

I'll say a prayer for you and your kids to get thru this. It's going to be rough but it's so awesome that you are so strong for yourself and kids. I know the feeling, been through a divorce myself. I didn't have my kids then, but I know how emotional draining it is. Just know that you are making the right choice and it will be worth it in the long run.

I prayed a lot when I went thru it, I cried a lot, I screamed out loud in grief alot cause it almost felt like someone close died like a closure of one part of your life. I had a song I sang a lot and cried as I sang. It was R. I believe I can fly

prayers needed

Thanks,

Stacie

Thanks so much ! This email really helped and was very much needed today. I don't think my husband really believes me yet. We have been pretty much on non-speaking terms for about 2 months now. Well...unless I have to. It is very stressful and I am nnot feeling good in every aspect of the word. I know what you mean about the feelings. It is hard but has to be done. I am just numb to things now. StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: crmbueno@...Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:52:31 -0400<autism >Subject: Re: prayers needed Stacie, I'll say a prayer for you and your kids to get thru this. It's going to be rough but it's so awesome that you are so strong for yourself and kids. I know the feeling, been through a divorce myself. I didn't have my kids then, but I know how emotional draining it is. Just know that you are making the right choice and it will be worth it in the long run. I prayed a lot when I went thru it, I cried a lot, I screamed out loud in grief alot cause it almost felt like someone close died like a closure of one part of your life. I had a song I sang a lot and cried as I sang. It was R. I believe I can fly

prayers needed First, I want to ask for prayer for my Aunt who had Surgery on Thurs. She was doing ok, and then she had a fluid bag removed on her lung and her heart rate went up and they could not get it back down. They are keeping her over night to watch her. She had her surgery on Thurs and has been in the hospital since then. My next biggie is, I am contacting a lawyer tomorrow. I cant do this anymore with Jim. He is just nasty, and really has abandoned me and has a long time ago, and as you all know as I have mentioned it, has left all the care of the kids to me. Especially . I am not doing this any more. He is bullying me, and I am not allowing it any more. I told him tonight when I called him at work he needed to start thinking about what he is going to do cuz we need to seperate and he said he will not do a thing and said I am an abusive unfit mother, and neglect them etc and all his documentatikon proves that which is does not, but it hurts. Plesae pray I get through this. My kids all start school tomorrow and I did not want them to have to start on this note, but it is time. I have been making a plan with Sara, my therapist and also Dr Winnega, Kathy and my friend Shellie and tonight, well...it is time. I will give more details of things later. I am just worn out right now emotionally to do this. Thanks, Stacie

• 4 weeks later...

Sharon,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for him

Twilla

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@...>Subject: Prayers Neededautism Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 11:58 AM

This is Off Topic but looking for some prayers for a very special person to the Boy Scouts of America. One of our District Advancement Chairs had a massive stroke on Sunday, he is to have brain surgery tomorrow.He is in critical condition.This man has given most of his life to Boy Scouts here in the District which encompasses a lot of counties - he is responsible for the Eagle Scouts we have he oversees their projects etc.Please if you believe in prayer please pray for Bob Drawes aka Mr. Crabby.He is essential to our district and we care a great deal about him.Sharon------------------------------------

Sharon,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for him

Twilla

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@...>Subject: Prayers Neededautism Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 11:58 AM

This is Off Topic but looking for some prayers for a very special person to the Boy Scouts of America. One of our District Advancement Chairs had a massive stroke on Sunday, he is to have brain surgery tomorrow.He is in critical condition.This man has given most of his life to Boy Scouts here in the District which encompasses a lot of counties - he is responsible for the Eagle Scouts we have he oversees their projects etc.Please if you believe in prayer please pray for Bob Drawes aka Mr. Crabby.He is essential to our district and we care a great deal about him.Sharon------------------------------------

Thank you so much Twilla means a ton to me.

Sharon

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@sbcgloba l.net>Subject: Prayers NeededAutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 11:58 AM

This is Off Topic but looking for some prayers for a very special person to the Boy Scouts of America. One of our District Advancement Chairs had a massive stroke on Sunday, he is to have brain surgery tomorrow.He is in critical condition.This man has given most of his life to Boy Scouts here in the District which encompasses a lot of counties - he is responsible for the Eagle Scouts we have he oversees their projects etc.Please if you believe in prayer please pray for Bob Drawes aka Mr. Crabby.He is essential to our district and we care a great deal about him.Sharon------------ --------- --------- ------

Thank you so much Twilla means a ton to me.

Sharon

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@sbcgloba l.net>Subject: Prayers NeededAutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 11:58 AM

This is Off Topic but looking for some prayers for a very special person to the Boy Scouts of America. One of our District Advancement Chairs had a massive stroke on Sunday, he is to have brain surgery tomorrow.He is in critical condition.This man has given most of his life to Boy Scouts here in the District which encompasses a lot of counties - he is responsible for the Eagle Scouts we have he oversees their projects etc.Please if you believe in prayer please pray for Bob Drawes aka Mr. Crabby.He is essential to our district and we care a great deal about him.Sharon------------ --------- --------- ------

I will say a prayer for Bob right now :)

e

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Wed, October 7, 2009 10:58:57 AMSubject: Prayers Needed

This is Off Topic but looking for some prayers for a very special person to the Boy Scouts of America. One of our District Advancement Chairs had a massive stroke on Sunday, he is to have brain surgery tomorrow.He is in critical condition.This man has given most of his life to Boy Scouts here in the District which encompasses a lot of counties - he is responsible for the Eagle Scouts we have he oversees their projects etc.Please if you believe in prayer please pray for Bob Drawes aka Mr. Crabby.He is essential to our district and we care a great deal about him.Sharon__________________________________________________

I will say a prayer for Bob right now :)

e

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Wed, October 7, 2009 10:58:57 AMSubject: Prayers Needed

This is Off Topic but looking for some prayers for a very special person to the Boy Scouts of America. One of our District Advancement Chairs had a massive stroke on Sunday, he is to have brain surgery tomorrow.He is in critical condition.This man has given most of his life to Boy Scouts here in the District which encompasses a lot of counties - he is responsible for the Eagle Scouts we have he oversees their projects etc.Please if you believe in prayer please pray for Bob Drawes aka Mr. Crabby.He is essential to our district and we care a great deal about him.Sharon__________________________________________________

Sharon, that doesn't sound very good; did he get to the hospital right away?

That makes it more hopeful. I have said a prayer for him and the surgeon . Love and blessings, Pat K

Prayers Needed

This is Off Topic but looking for some prayers for a very special person to the Boy Scouts of America. One of our District Advancement Chairs had a massive stroke on Sunday, he is to have brain surgery tomorrow.

He is in critical condition.

This man has given most of his life to Boy Scouts here in the District which encompasses a lot of counties - he is responsible for the Eagle Scouts we have he oversees their projects etc.

Please if you believe in prayer please pray for Bob Drawes aka Mr. Crabby.

He is essential to our district and we care a great deal about him.

Sharon

That makes it more hopeful. I have said a prayer for him and the surgeon . Love and blessings, Pat K

Prayers Needed

This is Off Topic but looking for some prayers for a very special person to the Boy Scouts of America. One of our District Advancement Chairs had a massive stroke on Sunday, he is to have brain surgery tomorrow.

He is in critical condition.

This man has given most of his life to Boy Scouts here in the District which encompasses a lot of counties - he is responsible for the Eagle Scouts we have he oversees their projects etc.

Please if you believe in prayer please pray for Bob Drawes aka Mr. Crabby.

He is essential to our district and we care a great deal about him.

Sharon

information is sketchy at this point. He was not stable enough to do the surgery right away, He currently has too much pressure in his brain. I think and this is a think that they are going to put a shunt in to drain the fluid from his brain into his abdomen - or it wasn't a stroke as they thought and it was a aneurysm. My guess is the later - reason for surgery you don't usually do surgery with stroke patients.

Sharon

From: pkuenstler@... <pkuenstler@...>Subject: Re: Prayers Neededautism Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 12:07 PM

That makes it more hopeful. I have said a prayer for him and the surgeon . Love and blessings, Pat K Prayers Needed

This is Off Topic but looking for some prayers for a very special person to the Boy Scouts of America. One of our District Advancement Chairs had a massive stroke on Sunday, he is to have brain surgery tomorrow.He is in critical condition.This man has given most of his life to Boy Scouts here in the District which encompasses a lot of counties - he is responsible for the Eagle Scouts we have he oversees their projects etc.Please if you believe in prayer please pray for Bob Drawes aka Mr. Crabby.He is essential to our district and we care a great deal about him.Sharon