RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Fw[Fwd: Some days are like this]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Dannegrl,

You are 1a too huh, is your husband also the same. How long did you stay on it the first two times you tried it. I was clear by 11 weeks and went 5 months had to quit due to lack of insurance.

How have you gotten the treatment without insurance, if you don't mind me asking.

I have had such an awful day - I can't get enough sleep and when I wake up from 10 or more hours I will be up 20 minutes and fall asleep sitting straight up. It was so bad yesterday, I couldn't even get out and run errands - scared to drive and fall asleep. Have you ever had that happen to you. Also severe aches all through my legs - so bad when I was awake I was in tears. I am on a pain medicine but either it's not working anymore or the pain is getting worse.

And then allot of pain and swelling over liver area - at times it felt like a babies foot kicking... LOL but true.

Has anyone ever had these things happen - it's so much more painful this time around, however, my grade and stage is much worse and viral load it over 6 times higher.

Deb - do you know anything about this.

So where do you live in OK?

My Sister, the only one I am close to lives in Stillwater and my Father lives on Kaw Lake.

I think I told you I am in Denver.

Well Sweetie, I need to close this up for now, so nice to talk to you.

Write back soon...

Love, and hugs

May God Bless

Marie

-- [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Fw[Fwd: Some days are like this]

honey you may call me Danne yes. My name is Dannella Sounds like vanilla. But I go by Danne(danny) so yes please do call me danne or dingy lol.

I was dxd in 02. Been on tx 2times. Both nonresponders. I am looking at the 3rd round some time soon. I never knew a stage and grade just geno1a and mild to moderate cirr. My hubby was positive as well. He went thru 52 wks tx and been clear since 12 wks. I was just approved for disability and medicare after filing in may 02. I have been driving to Okla for very limited care due to the fact I live in Texas. I am looking forward to finding a local dr. There is a few options for drs here in town after medicare starts. I have had no medical coverage at all since dx. So please dont give up.

love and hugs

danne

So glad that you liked it Dannegrl.... I thought it was cute in funky kind of way.

I know you and I haven't really gotten the chance to know each other. And I haven't been online allot lately, I just find out I am out of remission and hoping to start TX again. Can you tell me where you are at with yours?

You will have to forgive my memory sometimes - that was something I never fully regained... LOL but true.

And is it okay to address you as Danne?

May God Bless

Love, hugs and prayers

marie

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Graphic from group share

Personal use only

Font: Aristocrat

Spider Web Tag Tut

Guest guest

Danne - I forgot to ask you about your dissability, why did it take so long? I just filed on the 30th of this month, they told me 4 to 6 months. But it could very well take 2 years???? I would just shit... Sorry about the cursing - I was also diagnosed with RA too, maybe that will somehow help get it through. Let me know what you think

Love, hugs and Prayers

By Gods Grace Only

Marie

-- [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Fw[Fwd: Some days are like this]

honey you may call me Danne yes. My name is Dannella Sounds like vanilla. But I go by Danne(danny) so yes please do call me danne or dingy lol.

I was dxd in 02. Been on tx 2times. Both nonresponders. I am looking at the 3rd round some time soon. I never knew a stage and grade just geno1a and mild to moderate cirr. My hubby was positive as well. He went thru 52 wks tx and been clear since 12 wks. I was just approved for disability and medicare after filing in may 02. I have been driving to Okla for very limited care due to the fact I live in Texas. I am looking forward to finding a local dr. There is a few options for drs here in town after medicare starts. I have had no medical coverage at all since dx. So please dont give up.

love and hugs

danne

So glad that you liked it Dannegrl.... I thought it was cute in funky kind of way.

I know you and I haven't really gotten the chance to know each other. And I haven't been online allot lately, I just find out I am out of remission and hoping to start TX again. Can you tell me where you are at with yours?

You will have to forgive my memory sometimes - that was something I never fully regained... LOL but true.

And is it okay to address you as Danne?

May God Bless

Love, hugs and prayers

marie

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Every little illness every sore joint every muscle that hurts or goes numb every position that it hurts to lie in on sit in...it is all very important to be clear about ALL itty bitty problems that can turn out to be the reason you get approved. When I had my first hearing it was stated that since I had only had one liver bio that showed cirrhosis it was not completely reliable. So If you have had more than 1 bio showing damage that will help your case. I didn't have very good medical records. That hurt my case BAD. My Dr was not allowed to give a direct opinion on my need for disability. The clinic I used was an Indian clinic thru Cherokee Nation. They hand off disability to local health departments to handle to ease the load of over worked Dr's. I live in Texas so I was not in their system for disability claims...Long story short It came down to my weight being why I was approved!!! I didn't have enough proof of cirro with only lab results to

base progress on which means there was no way to really gage changes. I had to be an OKLA resident to get any type of specialized (hep or liver) care. In my county there is no programs to help me. I don't live in Dallas county or many other counties that do have places I might be able to get help so I was turned down over and over for programs that could help if I lived in such and such counties. The closest support group for hep is 50 miles away. Yup another county but I cant drive that far for a support group, especially in a county that would not help me see a Dr. OK I have rattled on and on I hope I may have helped you even if only a little bit. Oh my hubby, his Dr don't believe in the genotype being beneficial. At the time I didn't see the need to question it. Now I really wish I knew. He looked at it like this, many patients find out they are 1a or such and it plays a mental game with them. It discourages them. Look at the stats on 1a not so good but he don't

like the mental challenge along with the physical???? right or wrong we went along with him on not genotype. OK I'm really done now lol, I THINK love and hugs danne Davies <davies@...> wrote: Danne - I forgot to ask you about your dissability, why did it take so long? I just filed on the 30th of this month, they told me 4 to 6 months. But it could very well take 2 years???? I would just shit... Sorry about the cursing - I was also diagnosed with RA too, maybe that will somehow help get it through. Let me know what you think Love, hugs and Prayers By Gods Grace Only Marie

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.