RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

2007 Goals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So someone had posted earlier that they were setting their goals for 2007, so I thought I'd post mine. But I also wanted to ask about who all made their goals for 2006. Did you achieve them all? Did you achieve some of them? Did you totally throw them all in the trash? Anyway, here are my goals for 2007:

1. Improve my Sit and Reach Flexibility Score by 5 inches. 2. Go from a size 8/10 pants to a size 6 pants. 3. Improve my daily food intake by meeting the food guide pyramid recommendations. 4. Squat 300 pounds for 12 reps. 5. Donate my time and talents to assist in the recovery of cancer patients. 6. Complete my book. 7. Bachelors in Athletic Training (This is actually a long term goal to be achieved in 2010.) Completed goals from 2006 1. ACE Personal Training Certification 2. FiTour Yoga Certification 3. FiTour Pilates Certification 4. FiTour and NESTA Aquatics Certifications 5. Lose 20 pounds of fat and build 20 pounds of muscle 6. Dental Makeover Goals not completed in 2006 1. Bachelors in Athletic Training (Although I did complete all the steps I could in 2006 toward achieving this goal.) 2. Become licensed as a teacher (I did complete the tasks for this goal for 2006, but have decided that it is not the career choice for me so I'm not renewing this goal in 2007.) 3. Publish my book (Yeah, this one totally got skipped!) 4. Start producing my exercise DVD's (This one was working until I moved to Union County and found I couldn't continue my tv show to have the footage for the DVD's. Now I'm thinking it will also go on the back burner and will be a goal I set for another year.) All in all, not a bad year for 2006, but I'm looking forward to an even better 2007!

Tonya