RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: cost of raw milk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why would anyone object to that?JoanneOn Jul 25, 2010, at 10:52 AM, rawDairy wrote:you take the milk out of the bulk tank for personal use instead of it going on the milk truck to the processor.

Guest guest

Why would anyone object to that?JoanneOn Jul 25, 2010, at 10:52 AM, rawDairy wrote:you take the milk out of the bulk tank for personal use instead of it going on the milk truck to the processor.

Guest guest

Thats the Damn FDA... Noone in USA is allowed to have Fresh Raw Cheeses IE aged 0-59 because they have the misconception theyre all Dangerous to eat...i say STUPID, STUPID and oh did i say STUPID? Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

Guest guest

Thats the Damn FDA... Noone in USA is allowed to have Fresh Raw Cheeses IE aged 0-59 because they have the misconception theyre all Dangerous to eat...i say STUPID, STUPID and oh did i say STUPID? Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

Guest guest

Guest guest

the processor might object bc they are now getting less milk from the farmer at

the cheap price that they pay them. a farmer here was dropped from a truck route

bc the processor found out that he was also selling raw milk on the side.

>

> > you take the milk out of the bulk tank for personal use instead of it going

on the milk truck to the processor.

>

Guest guest

the processor might object bc they are now getting less milk from the farmer at

the cheap price that they pay them. a farmer here was dropped from a truck route

bc the processor found out that he was also selling raw milk on the side.

>

> > you take the milk out of the bulk tank for personal use instead of it going

on the milk truck to the processor.

>

Guest guest

We have some dairymen close by that they lose their contract if

the sell any milk from their tank.

lin

RawDairy [mailto:RawDairy ] On Behalf Of carolyn_graff

Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 1:02 PM

To: RawDairy

Subject: Re: cost of raw milk

the processor might object bc they are now

getting less milk from the farmer at the cheap price that they pay them. a

farmer here was dropped from a truck route bc the processor found out that he

was also selling raw milk on the side.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5328 (20100731) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

lin

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5328 (20100731) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

lin

Guest guest

can they take out for personal user

RE: Re: cost of raw milk

We have some dairymen close by that they lose their contract if the sell any milk from their tank.

lin

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.441 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3041 - Release Date: 07/31/10 06:34:00

Guest guest

That is such strong arm tactic - pay them next to nothing for their milk and then threaten to take away their contract if they try to sell raw milk on the side to put a few extra $$ in their pockets. Here is an e-mail address to a guy in land who makes a complete processing plant that the state of TN is willing to pay 50% of if a dairy wants to begin it's own sales to local stores. . A complete system including a legal pasteurizer, mercury thermometers, chart recorder, sanitary tube pump, chiller and bottle and cup Filler/capper/sealer costs $12,900. They are pretty basic but at least here in TN you can start your own milk sales with a $6,450 investment. I do not represent these people, nor do I endorse their products. We are looking into it for our own farm and I thought I would share it in case anyone else out there is interested in selling both raw and batch pasteurized milk. E-mail Kipe for more information.Jan

Jeanette HaybertEvergreen Farm - Farm - Cellutterlyfresh.comhaybert@...

Guest guest

That is such strong arm tactic - pay them next to nothing for their milk and then threaten to take away their contract if they try to sell raw milk on the side to put a few extra $$ in their pockets. Here is an e-mail address to a guy in land who makes a complete processing plant that the state of TN is willing to pay 50% of if a dairy wants to begin it's own sales to local stores. . A complete system including a legal pasteurizer, mercury thermometers, chart recorder, sanitary tube pump, chiller and bottle and cup Filler/capper/sealer costs $12,900. They are pretty basic but at least here in TN you can start your own milk sales with a $6,450 investment. I do not represent these people, nor do I endorse their products. We are looking into it for our own farm and I thought I would share it in case anyone else out there is interested in selling both raw and batch pasteurized milk. E-mail Kipe for more information.Jan

Guest guest

Here is something also along the same line. I don't know if it is the same co.

Chris

See at http://colaxm.weebly.com/

A complete system including a legal pasteurizer, mercury thermometers, chart recorder, sanitary tube pump, chiller and bottle and cup Filler/capper/sealer costs $12,900.

They are pretty basic but at least here in TN you can start your own milk sales with a $6,450 investment. I do not represent these people, nor do I endorse their products. We are looking into it for our own farm and I thought I would share it in case anyone else out there is interested in selling both raw and batch pasteurized milk. E-mail Kipe for more information.

Jan

Guest guest

The one I mentioned below is american made in land. It is called MicroDairy Designs. Kipe is the name of the contact.Jan

Chris

A complete system including a legal pasteurizer, mercury thermometers, chart recorder, sanitary tube pump, chiller and bottle and cup Filler/capper/sealer costs $12,900.

They are pretty basic but at least here in TN you can start your own milk sales with a $6,450 investment. I do not represent these people, nor do I endorse their products. We are looking into it for our own farm and I thought I would share it in case anyone else out there is interested in selling both raw and batch pasteurized milk. E-mail Kipe for more information.

Jan

Guest guest

The one I mentioned below is american made in land. It is called MicroDairy Designs. Kipe is the name of the contact.Jan

Chris

Jan

Guest guest

Chris

Jan

Guest guest

Yes, they can only take out for their immediate family’s needs.

lin

www.feonow.com

www.trinityoaksfarms.com

RawDairy [mailto:RawDairy ] On Behalf Of Randy

& Ro

Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:25 PM

Subject: Re: Re: cost of raw milk

can

they take out for personal use

r

RE: Re:

cost of raw milk

We have some dairymen close by that they

lose their contract if the sell any milk from their tank.

lin

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.441 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3041 - Release Date: 07/31/10

06:34:00

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

database 5328 (20100731) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5329 (20100731) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Yes, they can only take out for their immediate family’s needs.

lin

www.feonow.com

www.trinityoaksfarms.com

RawDairy [mailto:RawDairy ] On Behalf Of Randy

& Ro

Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:25 PM

Subject: Re: Re: cost of raw milk

can

they take out for personal use

r

RE: Re:

cost of raw milk

We have some dairymen close by that they

lose their contract if the sell any milk from their tank.

lin

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.441 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3041 - Release Date: 07/31/10

06:34:00

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

database 5328 (20100731) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5329 (20100731) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com