MFDS part 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

could u please post the practical reading list of MFDs part1. I already read

the list on the RCSE website but I think anyone who passed it will give us more

precise reading list.

Cheers

Guest guest

Hi heba plz really I need ur help regarding mjdf ,ifeel lost...regards.

Mohamed

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Guest guest

Hi Heba I am too planning to give Mjdf part 1 and mfds part 2 to save me from making the portfolio..Since I am not sure about taking ORE yet..But really want to get the mjdf award..It will be of great help if you tell me exactly how should i begin and which books i should study..already started reading the pink book..Waiting for ur guidance..RegardsPreeti!! From: hebatallah.sherif@...Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 14:57:49 +0100Subject: Re: MFDS part 1

hi, i just cleared mjdf1 if u need any help please don't hesitate to contact me,allow me to advice you and to share my experience with you, as you mfds part1 consists of 2 papers, although mjdf is only one paper. besides, if u clear mjdf1 you can sit mfds part 2 instead of mjdf2, and hence you saved yourself:1. the mjdf portfolio and 2. the 2nd paper i mfds!in other words, you can go through mjdf1 then mfds2 and your certificate will be mfds!! this is what i am doing. you can check the regulations of the mfds on the royal college of edinburgh website to see that you r exempted from part 1 if you pass mjdfi know a frien who adviced me to do so, and she had her part2 mfds 11 this monthhope this is usefulHebaFrom: agrinb0610 <barzanjiagrin@...> Sent: Sun, 15 May, 2011 14:45:34Subject: MFDS part 1

Hi everyone.I am going to take MFDS part one in October and I am looking for a serious study partner.If anyone interested please let me know.(barzanjiagrin@...).many thanks

Guest guest

Hi dear Heba.Thank you sooo much for your advise and help.I would really

appreciate if you could possibly guide me more in terms of study materials and

how to study.many many thanks for your time

Agrin

>

> hi,

> i just cleared mjdf1 if u need any help please don't hesitate to contact me,

> allow me to advice you and to share my experience with you, as you mfds part1

> consists of 2 papers, although mjdf is only one paper. besides, if u clear

mjdf1

> you can sit mfds part 2 instead of mjdf2, and hence you saved yourself:1. the

> mjdf portfolio and 2. the 2nd paper i mfds!

> in other words, you can go through mjdf1 then mfds2 and your certificate will

be

> mfds!! this is what i am doing. you can check the regulations of the mfds on

the

> royal college of edinburgh website to see that you r exempted from part 1 if

you

> pass mjdf

> i know a frien who adviced me to do so, and she had her part2 mfds 11 this

month

> hope this is useful

> Heba

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: agrinb0610 <barzanjiagrin@...>

>

> Sent: Sun, 15 May, 2011 14:45:34

> Subject: MFDS part 1

>

>

> Hi everyone.I am going to take MFDS part one in October and I am looking for a

> serious study partner.If anyone interested please let me

> know.(barzanjiagrin@...).many thanks

>

Guest guest

Dear all,I just cleared MJDF part1, thanks to God, from the first attempt.books I studied from are: pink book, churchill pocket book (pharma, radiology) master dentistry and clinical problem solving( i only looked at some pages when answering past questions and wasn't able to find in the main books mentioned) best of five, sba, mcqs for dentistry advice sheets of infection control, ethics, fluoride and alcohool..Emergencies in dentistyr is extremely importantpast exam questions are the most important thing! april 2001 exam was a copy from september 2010 one ( ia could find it in salseez blog)!!first study the exam was 100% clinical, no basic sciences.I first read all the clinical sciences. then my second reading was

after looking at the past questions of MJDF and ORE( just to give u hint what are the important subjects) I used to hightlight the important topics and study them very well. the last 2months I syudied them very well and then read the questions books after studying each science,im the last month. then focus and concentrate on the MJDF past exam questions! study every question by heart, if you don't find an answer to any question search online, ask your collegues, search ina ny book, dont let it pass by, u may regret it if u see it in the exam!and i took the last 3 or 4 days before the exam reading the whole thing againsubjects where there were loads of questions in my exam: restorative and choice of bridge,crown,type of restorations in sp.caseradiology:what type of xray in certain situationBPE in perio,but what wasn't expected to me is that they give you the scores of the 6 sextants and ask you

what type of xray exemergencypharma hope it s been useful!am happy if i can help any body and answer any questionwish you all the bestHebaFrom: Miral Hasan <miral_hasan@...>" " < >Sent: Sun, 15 May, 2011 17:48:14Subject: Re: MFDS part 1

Ready for a study group!On 15 May 2011, at 15:36, "agrinb0610" <barzanjiagrin@...> wrote:

Hi dear Heba.Thank you sooo much for your advise and help.I would really appreciate if you could possibly guide me more in terms of study materials and how to study.many many thanks for your time

Agrin

>

> hi,

> i just cleared mjdf1 if u need any help please don't hesitate to contact me,

> allow me to advice you and to share my experience with you, as you mfds part1

> consists of 2 papers, although mjdf is only one paper. besides, if u clear mjdf1

> you can sit mfds part 2 instead of mjdf2, and hence you saved yourself:1. the

> mjdf portfolio and 2. the 2nd paper i mfds!

> in other words, you can go through mjdf1 then mfds2 and your certificate will be

> mfds!! this is what i am doing. you can check the regulations of the mfds on the

> royal college of edinburgh website to see that you r exempted from part 1 if you

> pass mjdf

> i know a frien who adviced me to do so, and she had her part2 mfds 11 this month

> hope this is useful

> Heba

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: agrinb0610 <barzanjiagrin@...>

>

> Sent: Sun, 15 May, 2011 14:45:34

> Subject: MFDS part 1

>

>

> Hi everyone.I am going to take MFDS part one in October and I am looking for a

> serious study partner.If anyone interested please let me

> know.(barzanjiagrin@...).many thanks

>