RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

been busy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

And how are you liking this machine compared to the 4500?

Been busy

Well, the zucchini bread turned out so well, I just made another one cause, I ate it all.lol Also made some carrot orange soup in the vitamix but that is gone too, Just made some cream of celery soup, a little bland but, good.

Did an orange, pineapple, grape drink this morning which I liked, thinking it might be good to put some greens in that one.

The only thing I did by hand was unstuffed cabbage, vegetarian style. Probably could have chopped the veggies in the vitamix but, just felt like doing it by hand, like to keep busy on my day off so, my sugar behaves its-self.lol

Now my sugar is going on the low side but, no problem , Just have to eat a little more, not too many calories in what I have been eating.lol It's easier to bring it up than to bring it down and someday I will be completely reversed I'm sure.

Thinking of making some frozen Yogurt, haven't been able to have that in years cause of the diabetes. They just don't make it sugar free but, now I can play too.lol

Guest guest

Just love it, much better, the variable speed is great and, so far, haven't even needed the tamper. Can't wait till my peanut butter runs out.lol Use natural anyway but, this has to be much better than even that.

-- Been busy

Well, the zucchini bread turned out so well, I just made another one cause, I ate it all.lol Also made some carrot orange soup in the vitamix but that is gone too, Just made some cream of celery soup, a little bland but, good.

Did an orange, pineapple, grape drink this morning which I liked, thinking it might be good to put some greens in that one.

The only thing I did by hand was unstuffed cabbage, vegetarian style. Probably could have chopped the veggies in the vitamix but, just felt like doing it by hand, like to keep busy on my day off so, my sugar behaves its-self.lol

Now my sugar is going on the low side but, no problem , Just have to eat a little more, not too many calories in what I have been eating.lol It's easier to bring it up than to bring it down and someday I will be completely reversed I'm sure.

Thinking of making some frozen Yogurt, haven't been able to have that in years cause of the diabetes. They just don't make it sugar free but, now I can play too.lol

Guest guest

What'd we tell you...? ;)

Been busy

Guest guest

Yeppers , ya did, using this a lot more than the 4500

-- Been busy