RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Anyone that has done an Iodine load test with FFP Labs?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I asked and it is $80 for Bromide and $75 for Fluoride.AnnOn 21-Jan-10, at 5:20 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:I am looking for someone who has recently (in the last month or two ) done an Iodine Loading test with bromide levels from FFP Labs (Dr. Flechas) that can give me his current test pricing. I am putting together info for the files. Thanks!

Guest guest

Thank you! How much is the loading test?

Steph

I asked and it is $80 for Bromide and $75 for Fluoride.

Ann

On 21-Jan-10, at 5:20 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:

I am looking for someone who has recently (in the last month or two ) done an Iodine Loading test with bromide levels from FFP Labs (Dr. Flechas) that can give me his current test pricing. I am putting together info for the files.

Thanks!

Guest guest

Sorry but I don't remember. I paid for it earlier. I looked on internet for cost and found the following...on this site...http://www.fibromyalgiarecovery.com/Iodine.htm Ann

What is the approximate cost of an Iodine Loading Test?

FFP Labs, Dr. Flechas, MD, 1-877-900-5556 - $80. Includes a free consultation with Dr. Flechas. The urine spot test is an additional $30. If you do not have an ordering physician, they will assign you a nurse practitioner.

Hakala Research Laboratory, Lakewood, CO Phone toll free: 877-238-1779 - $70

www.vrp.com - $85 for both the loading test and the spot test, using our fibromyalgia recovery group discount code: 636715. If you do not have an ordering physician, contact VRP for more information. On 21-Jan-10, at 5:46 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:Thank you! How much is the loading test? Steph Re: Anyone that has done an Iodine load test with FFP Labs? I asked and it is $80 for Bromide and $75 for Fluoride.AnnOn 21-Jan-10, at 5:20 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:I am looking for someone who has recently (in the last month or two ) done an Iodine Loading test with bromide levels from FFP Labs (Dr. Flechas) that can give me his current test pricing. I am putting together info for the files. Thanks!

Guest guest

Thanks!

I asked and it is $80 for Bromide and $75 for Fluoride.

Ann

On 21-Jan-10, at 5:20 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:

I am looking for someone who has recently (in the last month or two ) done an Iodine Loading test with bromide levels from FFP Labs (Dr. Flechas) that can give me his current test pricing. I am putting together info for the files.

Thanks!