RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Can iodine shrink thyroid nodules?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry! Just after I hit the " send " button, it dawned on me that this belonged

OT. Got too involved in the topic to realize how off-course we'd gotten.

Marcy

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > But my list of symptoms? Very long. The craving salt really

bothers me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you're craving salt, you're in need of minerals. Fortunately,

with the

> > > > > > unrefined salt, you can have as much as you want. And you should

have. I

> > > > > > was healed from extreme adrenal exhaustion and was using more than

> > > > > > TABLESPOON a day of unrefined salt as part of what healed me.

Unrefined

> > > > > > salt cannot harm you because the minerals are in balance. I

haven't made

> > > > > > this statement on the list in a while, but you may be interested

to know

> > > > > > that ocean water has the same mineral profile as our blood, and

during

> > > > > > World War II they used ocean water for transfusions when they

would run out

> > > > > > of blood.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > I believe a very important nutrient is selenium when taking

> > > > > > > iodine. Of course, the others have their place - I believe it

selenium

> > > > > > > that is crucial. And take selenium with Vit E, I have read.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's not just selenium. Each of the companion supplements for the

iodine

> > > > > > protocol is there for a very good reason(s). If you're not taking

ALL of

> > > > > > the companion nutrients in at least the minimum dosage, you

shouldn't be

> > > > > > taking iodine at all.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >I guess I am Hypo. And many times Hyper. But no treatment. From

any of

> > > > > > >the endos or doctors I have seen. I guess because my TSH is

> > > > > > >fine. Great. But I don't feel great. :( Barb

> > > > > >

> > > > > > How much iodine are you taking? But you need all of the companion

nutrients.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > From the early 1800s through the 1940s, Lugol's iodine solution

was THE

> > > > > > treatment for any thyroid imbalance. They didn't have an epidemic

of

> > > > > > thyroid imbalance, they just prescribed Lugol's.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --

> > > > > > moderator, Iodine list

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~

> > > > > > --A.J. Muste

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I've taken and done the reliv business. The business is very hard to sell because this product is kinda expensive. There are 2 products you should take together and it runs around 70.00 a month. It also made me gain weight. I really did like the reliv products but I couldn't pay that kind of money a month to keep taking it..From: marcyzram <marcyzram@...>iodine Sent: Mon, February 7, 2011 12:18:50 AMSubject: Re: Can iodine shrink thyroid nodules?

Wow!

The product also contains large amounts of healing herbs, minerals, vitamins,antioxidants,etc. It is called Reliv. It is not soy protein isolate and is guaranteed non-GMO. Nevertheless, I am skeptical. Not sure why these friends have seen such remarkeable turnaround in cancers when they started taking these products. They say it is not processed soy, the kind that has the contaminants you speak of, and I wonder if the effects of the relatively low amount of soy per serving(7g)are countered by all the additional whole food supplements that sre in the product. Folks also take some pretty potent other powders from the company, with lots of herbs, and extracts, all stuff that has been mentioned repeatedly in many cancer/disease protocols(like glutathione, ALA, many other things).

Hmm....I took this stuff for awhile and felt pretty good, better than when I wasn't taking it, or when I was just taking whey. Then I read about soy from Mercola and quit it.

Thanks for your input!

Marcy

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > But my list of symptoms? Very long. The craving salt really bothers me.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you're craving salt, you're in need of minerals. Fortunately, with the

> > > > > unrefined salt, you can have as much as you want. And you should have. I

> > > > > was healed from extreme adrenal exhaustion and was using more than 1

> > > > > TABLESPOON a day of unrefined salt as part of what healed me. Unrefined

> > > > > salt cannot harm you because the minerals are in balance. I haven't made

> > > > > this statement on the list in a while, but you may be interested to know

> > > > > that ocean water has the same mineral profile as our blood, and during

> > > > > World War II they used ocean water for transfusions when they would run out

> > > > > of blood.

> > > > >

> > > > > > I believe a very important nutrient is selenium when taking

> > > > > > iodine. Of course, the others have their place - I believe it selenium

> > > > > > that is crucial. And take selenium with Vit E, I have read.

> > > > >

> > > > > It's not just selenium. Each of the companion supplements for the iodine

> > > > > protocol is there for a very good reason(s). If you're not taking ALL of

> > > > > the companion nutrients in at least the minimum dosage, you shouldn't be

> > > > > taking iodine at all.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >I guess I am Hypo. And many times Hyper. But no treatment. From any of

> > > > > >the endos or doctors I have seen. I guess because my TSH is

> > > > > >fine. Great. But I don't feel great. :( Barb

> > > > >

> > > > > How much iodine are you taking? But you need all of the companion nutrients.

> > > > >

> > > > > From the early 1800s through the 1940s, Lugol's iodine solution was THE

> > > > > treatment for any thyroid imbalance. They didn't have an epidemic of

> > > > > thyroid imbalance, they just prescribed Lugol's.

> > > > >

> > > > > --

> > > > > moderator, Iodine list

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~

> > > > > --A.J. Muste

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

This topic has veered too far away from iodine. Asking again, please take this discussion to the IodineOTGroup, thanks, Kathleen

Re: Can iodine shrink thyroid nodules?

Wow!The product also contains large amounts of healing herbs, minerals, vitamins,antioxidants,etc. It is called Reliv. It is not soy protein isolate and is guaranteed non-GMO. Nevertheless, I am skeptical. Not sure why these friends have seen such remarkeable turnaround in cancers when they started taking these products. They say it is not processed soy, the kind that has the contaminants you speak of, and I wonder if the effects of the relatively low amount of soy per serving(7g)are countered by all the additional whole food supplements that sre in the product. Folks also take some pretty potent other powders from the company, with lots of herbs, and extracts, all stuff that has been mentioned repeatedly in many cancer/disease protocols(like glutathione, ALA, many other things).Hmm....I took this stuff for awhile and felt pretty good, better than when I wasn't taking it, or when I was just taking whey. Then I read about soy from Mercola and quit it.Thanks for your input!Marcy> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > But my list of symptoms? Very long. The craving salt really bothers me.> > > > > > > > > > If you're craving salt, you're in need of minerals. Fortunately, with the > > > > > unrefined salt, you can have as much as you want. And you should have. I > > > > > was healed from extreme adrenal exhaustion and was using more than 1 > > > > > TABLESPOON a day of unrefined salt as part of what healed me. Unrefined > > > > > salt cannot harm you because the minerals are in balance. I haven't made > > > > > this statement on the list in a while, but you may be interested to know > > > > > that ocean water has the same mineral profile as our blood, and during > > > > > World War II they used ocean water for transfusions when they would run out > > > > > of blood.> > > > > > > > > > > I believe a very important nutrient is selenium when taking > > > > > > iodine. Of course, the others have their place - I believe it selenium > > > > > > that is crucial. And take selenium with Vit E, I have read.> > > > > > > > > > It's not just selenium. Each of the companion supplements for the iodine > > > > > protocol is there for a very good reason(s). If you're not taking ALL of > > > > > the companion nutrients in at least the minimum dosage, you shouldn't be > > > > > taking iodine at all.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >I guess I am Hypo. And many times Hyper. But no treatment. From any of > > > > > >the endos or doctors I have seen. I guess because my TSH is > > > > > >fine. Great. But I don't feel great. :( Barb> > > > > > > > > > How much iodine are you taking? But you need all of the companion nutrients.> > > > > > > > > > From the early 1800s through the 1940s, Lugol's iodine solution was THE > > > > > treatment for any thyroid imbalance. They didn't have an epidemic of > > > > > thyroid imbalance, they just prescribed Lugol's.> > > > > > > > > > --> > > > > moderator, Iodine list> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~> > > > > --A.J. Muste> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>