RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ZRT Results Today, Yea!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So I finally got my ZRT results.

Can anyone please help me interpret,

like do I need to be on Armour or the like?

(Am already on 25mg of Iodoral per day.)

(Will do iodine loading test this week.)

Thank you greatly,

Ali

Estradiol - 3.2ok

Progest. - 74L

Ratio pg/e2 - 23

Testos. - 48ok

DHEAS - 13.7

Cort/AM - 11.3H

Cort/noon - 1.9ok

Cort/eve - 1.0ok

Cort/night - 0.9ok

Free T4 - 0.7ok

Free T3 - 2.6ok

TSH - 1.6ok

TPO - 38ok

VitD, D2 - 1ok

VitD, D3 - 27L

VitD, Total - 28

Guest guest

Can you give ranges?

Steph

ZRT Results Today, Yea!

> So I finally got my ZRT results.

> Can anyone please help me interpret,

> like do I need to be on Armour or the like?

> (Am already on 25mg of Iodoral per day.)

> (Will do iodine loading test this week.)

> Thank you greatly,

> Ali

>

> Estradiol - 3.2ok

> Progest. - 74L

> Ratio pg/e2 - 23

> Testos. - 48ok

> DHEAS - 13.7

> Cort/AM - 11.3H

> Cort/noon - 1.9ok

> Cort/eve - 1.0ok

> Cort/night - 0.9ok

> Free T4 - 0.7ok

> Free T3 - 2.6ok

> TSH - 1.6ok

> TPO - 38ok

> VitD, D2 - 1ok

> VitD, D3 - 27L

> VitD, Total - 28

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

My levels    RangesEstradiol - 3.2ok 1.3-3.3 premen> Progest. - 74L 1)200-3000 topical prog., 2)75-270-premen> Ratio pg/e2 - 23 Optimal 100-500> Testos. - 48ok 16-55 age depend. (I'm 42)> DHEAS - 13.7 2-23 age depends> Cort/AM - 11.3H 3.7-9.5> Cort/noon - 1.9ok 1.2-3.0> Cort/eve - 1.0ok 0.6-1.9> Cort/night - 0.9ok 0.4-1.0> Free T4 - 0.7ok 0.7-2.5> Free T3 - 2.6ok 2.5-6.5> TSH - 1.6ok 0.5-3.0> TPO - 38ok 0-150 (70-150 borderline)> VitD, D2 - 1ok <5 if not supplementing> VitD, D3 - 27L 32-100> VitD, Total - 28 32-100Thanks,AliOn Oct 1, 2008, at 11:57 AM, ladybugsandbees wrote:Can you give ranges?Steph ZRT Results Today, Yea!> So I finally got my ZRT results.> Can anyone please help me interpret,> like do I need to be on Armour or the like?> (Am already on 25mg of Iodoral per day.)> (Will do iodine loading test this week.)> Thank you greatly,> Ali> > Estradiol - 3.2ok> Progest. - 74L> Ratio pg/e2 - 23> Testos. - 48ok> DHEAS - 13.7> Cort/AM - 11.3H> Cort/noon - 1.9ok> Cort/eve - 1.0ok> Cort/night - 0.9ok> Free T4 - 0.7ok> Free T3 - 2.6ok> TSH - 1.6ok> TPO - 38ok> VitD, D2 - 1ok> VitD, D3 - 27L> VitD, Total - 28> > > > ------------------------------------> > > > >

Guest guest

Your Estradiol is a bit high and your Progesterone is too low. You need to supplement with some Progesterone if you aren't already. You could add some DHEA to help bring up your hormones. You have high morning and higher evening cortisol. I think this is a sign of beginning adrenal fatigue. I'll let someone chime in on that. I would have to look it up.

Your Free T3 & Free T4 are in the dumper. You need thyroid hormone or more if you are taking it now.

Looks like you TPO antibodies. You may want to get this checked with blood levels for TPO and Tg to see if they are positive as well. If you have one or both with antibodies then you probably have hashimotos.

You should probably take a D3 supplement. I am not familiar with this test but if it is like the blood levels optimum is around 50-60.

ZRT Results Today, Yea!> So I finally got my ZRT results.> Can anyone please help me interpret,> like do I need to be on Armour or the like?> (Am already on 25mg of Iodoral per day.)> (Will do iodine loading test this week.)> Thank you greatly,> Ali> > Estradiol - 3.2ok> Progest. - 74L> Ratio pg/e2 - 23> Testos. - 48ok> DHEAS - 13.7> Cort/AM - 11.3H> Cort/noon - 1.9ok> Cort/eve - 1.0ok> Cort/night - 0.9ok> Free T4 - 0.7ok> Free T3 - 2.6ok> TSH - 1.6ok> TPO - 38ok> VitD, D2 - 1ok> VitD, D3 - 27L> VitD, Total - 28> > > > ------------------------------------> > > > >

Guest guest

Thank you .I had bad adrenal fatigue when I was nursing (bad middle back pain when hungry)but it mostly went away when I stopped. The report says I don't have Hashi's. becausemy TPO is low. I am not on any hormones at this time. So your saying I should probably treat adrenal fatigue & start on Armour orNaturethroid? I am currently taking D-3 but I guess I need more.I'll figure that out with a doc.As for the other's I am not sure what to do but once I get my iodine testback, then I'll make doc appt.Thanks ever so much.AliOn Oct 1, 2008, at 12:18 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:Your Estradiol is a bit high and your Progesterone is too low.  You need to supplement with some Progesterone if you aren't already.  You could add some DHEA to help bring up your hormones.  You have high morning and higher evening cortisol.  I think this is a sign of beginning adrenal fatigue.  I'll let someone chime in on that.  I would have to look it up. Your Free T3 & Free T4 are in the dumper.  You need thyroid hormone or more if you are taking it now. Looks like you TPO antibodies.  You may want to get this checked with blood levels for TPO and Tg to see if they are positive as well.  If you have one or both with antibodies then you probably have hashimotos. You should probably take a D3 supplement.  I am not familiar with this test but if it is like the blood levels optimum is around 50-60.   ZRT Results Today, Yea!> So I finally got my ZRT results.> Can anyone please help me interpret,> like do I need to be on Armour or the like?> (Am already on 25mg of Iodoral per day.)> (Will do iodine loading test this week.)> Thank you greatly,> Ali> > Estradiol - 3.2ok> Progest. - 74L> Ratio pg/e2 - 23> Testos. - 48ok> DHEAS - 13.7> Cort/AM - 11.3H> Cort/noon - 1.9ok> Cort/eve - 1.0ok> Cort/night - 0.9ok> Free T4 - 0.7ok> Free T3 - 2.6ok> TSH - 1.6ok> TPO - 38ok> VitD, D2 - 1ok> VitD, D3 - 27L> VitD, Total - 28> > > > ------------------------------------> > > > >

Guest guest

I think you would feel better on some thyroid hormone. My kids levels were at the bottom of the ranges and we started them on thyroid rx.

steph

ZRT Results Today, Yea!> So I finally got my ZRT results.> Can anyone please help me interpret,> like do I need to be on Armour or the like?> (Am already on 25mg of Iodoral per day.)> (Will do iodine loading test this week.)> Thank you greatly,> Ali> > Estradiol - 3.2ok> Progest. - 74L> Ratio pg/e2 - 23> Testos. - 48ok> DHEAS - 13.7> Cort/AM - 11.3H> Cort/noon - 1.9ok> Cort/eve - 1.0ok> Cort/night - 0.9ok> Free T4 - 0.7ok> Free T3 - 2.6ok> TSH - 1.6ok> TPO - 38ok> VitD, D2 - 1ok> VitD, D3 - 27L> VitD, Total - 28> > > > ------------------------------------> > > > >

Guest guest

Ok. I'll ask my new doc.AliOn Oct 1, 2008, at 12:40 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:I think you would feel better on some thyroid hormone.  My kids levels were at the bottom of the ranges and we started them on thyroid rx. steph ZRT Results Today, Yea!> So I finally got my ZRT results.> Can anyone please help me interpret,> like do I need to be on Armour or the like?> (Am already on 25mg of Iodoral per day.)> (Will do iodine loading test this week.)> Thank you greatly,> Ali> > Estradiol - 3.2ok> Progest. - 74L> Ratio pg/e2 - 23> Testos. - 48ok> DHEAS - 13.7> Cort/AM - 11.3H> Cort/noon - 1.9ok> Cort/eve - 1.0ok> Cort/night - 0.9ok> Free T4 - 0.7ok> Free T3 - 2.6ok> TSH - 1.6ok> TPO - 38ok> VitD, D2 - 1ok> VitD, D3 - 27L> VitD, Total - 28> > > > ------------------------------------> > > > >

Guest guest

I just wanted to chime in that my adrenal fatigue started as being too

high in the morning, toward the lower end of normal in the noon and

afternoon, and high at night. I am also hypo and have been told my

antibodies are too low to be hashi's. If you start thyroid hormone,

you need to keep a close eye on your adrenals. Mine have fluctuated

all over the place. Now my cortisol looks great in the afternoon, late

afternoon, and night, but dropped ten points in the morning. I think

this is because the extra thyroid hormone is using up my cortisol,

whereas before, my body had grown accustomed to my underperforming

thyroid and my adrenals were fatiguing much more slowly.

>

>

> Can you give ranges?

>

> Steph

>

> ZRT Results Today, Yea!

>

> > So I finally got my ZRT results.

> > Can anyone please help me interpret,

> > like do I need to be on Armour or the like?

> > (Am already on 25mg of Iodoral per day.)

> > (Will do iodine loading test this week.)

> > Thank you greatly,

> > Ali

> >

> > Estradiol - 3.2ok

> > Progest. - 74L

> > Ratio pg/e2 - 23

> > Testos. - 48ok

> > DHEAS - 13.7

> > Cort/AM - 11.3H

> > Cort/noon - 1.9ok

> > Cort/eve - 1.0ok

> > Cort/night - 0.9ok

> > Free T4 - 0.7ok

> > Free T3 - 2.6ok

> > TSH - 1.6ok

> > TPO - 38ok

> > VitD, D2 - 1ok

> > VitD, D3 - 27L

> > VitD, Total - 28

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

thank you. i plan on taking more adrenal supportive supplements butwill wait for this doctor who I'll see soon to suggest something.AliOn Oct 1, 2008, at 1:31 PM, daymiou wrote:I just wanted to chime in that my adrenal fatigue started as being toohigh in the morning, toward the lower end of normal in the noon andafternoon, and high at night. I am also hypo and have been told myantibodies are too low to be hashi's. If you start thyroid hormone,you need to keep a close eye on your adrenals. Mine have fluctuatedall over the place. Now my cortisol looks great in the afternoon, lateafternoon, and night, but dropped ten points in the morning. I thinkthis is because the extra thyroid hormone is using up my cortisol,whereas before, my body had grown accustomed to my underperformingthyroid and my adrenals were fatiguing much more slowly.> > > Can you give ranges?> > Steph> > ZRT Results Today, Yea!> > > So I finally got my ZRT results.> > Can anyone please help me interpret,> > like do I need to be on Armour or the like?> > (Am already on 25mg of Iodoral per day.)> > (Will do iodine loading test this week.)> > Thank you greatly,> > Ali> > > > Estradiol - 3.2ok> > Progest. - 74L> > Ratio pg/e2 - 23> > Testos. - 48ok> > DHEAS - 13.7> > Cort/AM - 11.3H> > Cort/noon - 1.9ok> > Cort/eve - 1.0ok> > Cort/night - 0.9ok> > Free T4 - 0.7ok> > Free T3 - 2.6ok> > TSH - 1.6ok> > TPO - 38ok> > VitD, D2 - 1ok> > VitD, D3 - 27L> > VitD, Total - 28> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > >