RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Bromide in Gatorade

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wanted to resend this incase the links didn't open. This was taken from www.gatorade.com in the FAQ section. Note question number 12.LizzieHere are the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Gatorade Thirst Quencher—and some of the most-quoted misconceptions. 1. How much Gatorade Thirst Quencher can I drink? 2. Why do you use artificial color? Isn't it cancer-causing? Can you make Gatorade without artificial colors? 3. Why

don't you make Gatorade with Nutrasweet? 4. Can diabetics drink Gatorade? 5. Is Gatorade safe for children and infants? 6. How long can Gatorade be kept in the refrigerator after it has been opened? 7. What is the shelf life of Gatorade? 8. Why doesn't Gatorade use open-code 'best-used by' dating? 9. Why doesn't Gatorade contain fruit juice? 10. I like Gatorade, but I'm not very active. Can I still drink it? 11. Is Gatorade Kosher certified? 12. What is brominated vegetable oil? What is its purpose? Does it add fat calories to the product?

13. Are the plastic Gatorade bottles recyclable? 14. What percentage of Gatorade is glucose? 15. Does Gatorade contain iodine? 16. What is in Gatorade that quenches your thirst? 17. What is the osmolality of Gatorade? 18. Is there any caffeine in Gatorade? 19. Why is Gatorade better than water? 20. Are any of these ingredients in Gatorade? What is their function?

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.