far as I know of. I believe that the fermentation of carbs in the

digestive tract could fluctuate also according to conditions in the

body at that time. Robin may be able to explain more on this. At the

time of my last positive, I had eaten pizza right before I went to bed

and since I could not identify anything else that may have had alcohol

in it, I thought it had to be that. Now, with the info of the

inhalates, I realize it could have been stripping and waxing of floors

at work or someone in my office going nutz on the lysol spray. But

since that was over a year ago, I may never know.

>

> Has anyone ytied taking the glucose tolerance test, and then tested

> positive for etg before and after?

>

Guest guest

hi v,knew one diabetic guy in rehab sent by montana board for +etg...turned out he was fermenting/absorbing more gut sugar causing more first pass etoh to the liver for glucuronide conjugation...at least that was the working theory...do not know if GTT was done...in theory any massive sugar challenge should present a small amount more first pass etoh to the liver and 1/200 of that would be conjugated to etg...regards,r vonniemaygooden <vonniemaygooden@...> wrote: Has anyone ytied taking the glucose tolerance test, and then tested positive for etg before and after?

Guest guest

Robin,

Twice you mention more EtOH gets delivered to the liver via first-pass.

Can you clarify what the source of the EtOH is that you are referring

to? Is it incidental or is it auto-brewery fermentation? Is there a

higher incidence of endogenous alcohol production in diabetics and, if

so, why? Sorry, I just don't remember this stuff so well.

Lorie

> Has anyone ytied taking the glucose tolerance test, and then tested

> positive for etg before and after?

>

Guest guest

welcome, chris,yep i bet he and the indian had a few peyotifification purification experiences involving exogenous etoh...sorry bout your postitive...any number or thoughts on what might have caused it? regards,rchristopherconlan <christopherconlan@...> wrote: I bet Jim on had some bad EtG trips!! Oops, wrong acronym! BTW - I had my first run in with a false positive. They are retesting with something like GMS? Does that make any sense? Didn't drink, haven't in well over a year,

don't even brush my teeth on testing days. We'll see.

Guest guest

Off I go to pee in the cup today. PA's option 7 - is this one of the

EtG panels? not my stomach will be in an extra not for the next

month, and I'll dread going to the mailbox daily. Now my CM's not

even calling me back. My mother wrote a letter about the food that she

made w/ the cooking sherry and my reaction to her when I found out. My

DON also called - she is VERY assertive and really pushed and stuck up

for me about getting back to work, she even yelled at him for never

sending my SNF anything about me not being able to work until my EtG

could be reviewed. She tried for a time frame, and really stuck up for

me. It's nice to know she's still on my side.

Amy

>

Guest guest

Propylene glycol, polypropylene glycol, stearyl alcohol, and cetyl alcohol should have NO effect on EtG.

Advil does NOT have the same effect on EtG as acetaminophen (Tylenol).

Etg

Hi all...does anyone know if propylene glycol. polypropylene glycol and ceatyl alcohol make Etg? I am having trouble finding products w/out those ingrediants...also does advil have the same effect on Etg as tylenol? Jill

Guest guest

hi jill wow it is confusing but only ethyl alcohol can make ethyl glucuronide(EtG)...only drugs that are extensively metabolized by liver like tylenol cause upregulation more EtG production...NSAIDS like advil are renal metobolized hence no worries...a quick reference to check metabolism hepatic vs renal is wikipedia search your drug...i always find it there.if hepatic i do not take or if i have to take so i test outside of the half life of the drug which you can also find in wikipedia..regards,rJill Schroeder-Hall <jillypill@...> wrote: Hi all...does anyone know if propylene glycol. polypropylene glycol and ceatyl alcohol make Etg? I am having trouble finding products w/out those ingrediants...also does advil have the same effect on Etg as tylenol? Jill

Guest guest

to make things even more confusing jill labels lie...for example isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol will not make EtG but it could be as much 95% ethyl alcohol and usually is because ethyl alcohol is dirt cheap..so anything labeled as a different alcohol might still contain hidden ethyl alcohol...if you get a rub down with rubbing alcohol you might rub out your chances of passing an EtG test that day...so caveat emptor and be careful out there...regards,r Rubbing alcohol, U.S.P. / B.P. is a liquid prepared for topical application prepared from specially denatured alcohol and containing 68.5-71.5% vol./vol. of absolute (ie. 100%) alcohol. However, individual manufacturers can use their own "formulation standards" in which the ethanol content usually ranges from 70-95% v/v.robin murray <remurraymd@...> wrote: hi jill wow it is confusing but only ethyl alcohol can make ethyl glucuronide(EtG)...only drugs that are extensively metabolized by liver like tylenol cause upregulation

more EtG production...NSAIDS like advil are renal metobolized hence no worries...a quick reference to check metabolism hepatic vs renal is wikipedia search your drug...i always find it there.if hepatic i do not take or if i have to take so i test outside of the half life of the drug which you can also find in wikipedia..regards,rJill Schroeder-Hall <jillypillsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hi all...does anyone know if propylene glycol. polypropylene glycol and ceatyl alcohol make Etg? I am having trouble finding products w/out those ingrediants...also does advil have the same effect on Etg as tylenol? Jill

Guest guest

I think it is important to state here that I carefully avoided everything that I thought possibly could metabolize to EtG, lotions, perfumes, mouthwash, certain foods, even rum cake, and still had an 11,000, followed in the next few weeks by two lower level positives.. I believe the process for testing lacks sufficient control, and that some individuals will be positive on occasion without cause. During that time I was experiencing sever fluctuations in my blood sugar, for unknown reasons, sometimes as low as 29! I am not diabetic, and have been able to stabilize the blood sugar thing for the most part, but am convinced that my body went into some form of sugar production during those hypoglycemic periods to which EtG was a by product. This is all speculation as I cannot afford the fees for an MRO to study this, I am busy saving for my potential unemployment and paying my attorney. There will come a day when this test is taken off the market and we will all be vindicated, I

have to believe that. In the meantime my thoughts are with all of you as I know yours are with me.

Guest guest

Yes, Liz--our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Re: Etg

I think it is important to state here that I carefully avoided everything that I thought possibly could metabolize to EtG, lotions, perfumes, mouthwash, certain foods, even rum cake, and still had an 11,000, followed in the next few weeks by two lower level positives.. I believe the process for testing lacks sufficient control, and that some individuals will be positive on occasion without cause. During that time I was experiencing sever fluctuations in my blood sugar, for unknown reasons, sometimes as low as 29! I am not diabetic, and have been able to stabilize the blood sugar thing for the most part, but am convinced that my body went into some form of sugar production during those hypoglycemic periods to which EtG was a by product. This is all speculation as I cannot afford the fees for an MRO to study this, I am busy saving for my potential unemployment and paying my attorney. There will come a day when this test is taken off the market and we will all be vindicated, I have to believe that. In the meantime my thoughts are with all of you as I know yours are with me.

Guest guest

hi adrianne, during your GI issues when you were testing positive did you take liver metabolized drugs like h2 agents prilosec otc liver metabolized drugs,.any other liver metabolized drugs could have had a role to upregulate EtG production?..the positive urine alcohols definitely go along with yeast candida overgrowth and autobrewing..i might consider only with md help tapering/stopping all liver metabolzed drugs you can test outside the half life of anything you cannot stop,watch etoh exposure carefully purell especially...consider probiotic therapy shown to be of value in reducing abnormal gut flora including yeast in numerous gastroenterology articles..dr skipper has an autobrewery testing protocol but am not aware that anyone has "officially" been diagnosed with it. review www.ethylglucuronide.com for more info...welcome aboard your positives are pretty low

level...i might get a little proactive with some probiotics and above you should stop pulling those low level positives...collection errors delay heat could explain yeast overgrowth and false positive urine alcohols but should not cause false positive EtG readings per dr skipper's site again....hang in there,regards,r . <gary.beck@...> wrote: i have had a positive ETG with level of 380, 440 ( 2 different labs,same sample) and afer that just positive urine alcohol levels of

,03.then .141 with negative ETG. i am a female physicianIN the diversion program who is sober 3 yrs. interestinglyenough for the first 3 yrs in the program all my tests were negative.The only variables that changed are that we switched form NWT to Quest Diagnostics this year. Another isssue is that during the time of the positive tests I have had GI issues, but nothing found on traditional medical tests. The only dx I was given was 3 yrs prior from a naturopathic MD of intestinal candida overgrowth sydrome.Also, different was that our urine collectors take the samples at their mobile home on days when we don't have diversion groups. This summer it has been 108 degrees, and i found out that they do not refrigerate the samples after collecting them and do not use air conditioning in their home. Dr Skipper said that I may have auto brewery syndrome. There are so many variables, that i don;t know what to make of it. I am

going to try not eating as much carbs, and I've thrown out all alcohol containing household items etc any feedback and want to hear other's storiesne beck ( using husband' s computer but it is both of ours)

Guest guest

Hi again SWF Send your case manager the KMOV video recently posted particularly the "cutoff" segment where he says alcohol gels can produce readings in the thousands(up to 50000ng/ml and where he says the test is unreliable used alone. Go for the polygraph stick with it. Also see if you can work in a situation without alcohol gels you should be ok.. Dr Skipper introduced the test if he is caving everyone will pretty soon. Hang in there. All the best. standswithfist731 <standswithfist731@...> wrote: Just got back from my meeting with the case manager regarding the +ETG. I met with the whole staff there. It was basically told to me that either I take a polygraph and a 10 stand hair test with ETG or the other option which was the medical evaluation, or he would call the BON on me for noncompliance. He stated I would not be able to go back to work as a nurse. I told him that I could not afford the polygraph and the hair strand test. He then stated that I could only take the polygraph and that is what I am doing. I related to the staff that I did not drink alcohol, and the unreliabilty of ETG. I told him that I believe that one of the Boards had stopped testing for ETG. They wanted to know which one and I told them I wasn't sure. They

concluded to me that the test was very much RELIABLE and that was end of discussion. Anyway, I will be going next Friday and taking the test. I am nervous, not because I drank but I have never been submitted to a polygraph before and don't know what to expect. I am so tired and weary and worn out. Any help out there would be appreciated.

Guest guest

I am trying like crazy to download that video but am having major

difficulty!!!!!!! I think that it is GREAT that this is happening. I

really am ready for it! I know that I am pretty knew to ETG but from

reading the messages here, I feel for everyone and can relate so

much to their suffering. Thanks for this group!!!!It has so helped

me. Thanks Robin.........Now back to working on that KMVO video!

> Just got back from my meeting with the case manager

regarding the

> +ETG. I met with the whole staff there. It was basically told to

me

> that either I take a polygraph and a 10 stand hair test with ETG

or

> the other option which was the medical evaluation, or he would

call

> the BON on me for noncompliance. He stated I would not be able to

go

> back to work as a nurse. I told him that I could not afford the

> polygraph and the hair strand test. He then stated that I could

only

> take the polygraph and that is what I am doing. I related to the

staff

> that I did not drink alcohol, and the unreliabilty of ETG. I told

him

> that I believe that one of the Boards had stopped testing for ETG.

> They wanted to know which one and I told them I wasn't sure. They

> concluded to me that the test was very much RELIABLE and that was

end

> of discussion. Anyway, I will be going next Friday and taking the

> test. I am nervous, not because I drank but I have never been

> submitted to a polygraph before and don't know what to expect. I

am so

> tired and weary and worn out. Any help out there would be

appreciated.

>

Guest guest

I took the polygraph. I was nervous as well, but knew I was being truthful. I

passed 100%. I did it only for myself as my DEC would not accept the results nor

will the Calif. BRN. You can bet I did give them all a copy anyway!! My best

advice is to understand that anyone taking a polygraph is nervous and this is

figured into the test. You will be fine, hang in there, this is another nail in

the EtG coffin!!

-------------- Original message ----------------------

> Just got back from my meeting with the case manager regarding the

> +ETG. I met with the whole staff there. It was basically told to me

> that either I take a polygraph and a 10 stand hair test with ETG or

> the other option which was the medical evaluation, or he would call

> the BON on me for noncompliance. He stated I would not be able to go

> back to work as a nurse. I told him that I could not afford the

> polygraph and the hair strand test. He then stated that I could only

> take the polygraph and that is what I am doing. I related to the staff

> that I did not drink alcohol, and the unreliabilty of ETG. I told him

> that I believe that one of the Boards had stopped testing for ETG.

> They wanted to know which one and I told them I wasn't sure. They

> concluded to me that the test was very much RELIABLE and that was end

> of discussion. Anyway, I will be going next Friday and taking the

> test. I am nervous, not because I drank but I have never been

> submitted to a polygraph before and don't know what to expect. I am so

> tired and weary and worn out. Any help out there would be appreciated.

>

>

Just got back from my meeting with the case manager regarding the

+ETG. I met with the whole staff there. It was basically told to me

that either I take a polygraph and a 10 stand hair test with ETG or

the other option which was the medical evaluation, or he would call

the BON on me for noncompliance. He stated I would not be able to go

back to work as a nurse. I told him that I could not afford the

polygraph and the hair strand test. He then stated that I could only

take the polygraph and that is what I am doing. I related to the staff

that I did not drink alcohol, and the unreliabilty of ETG. I told him

that I believe that one of the Boards had stopped testing for ETG.

They wanted to know which one and I told them I wasn't sure. They

concluded to me that the test was very much RELIABLE and that was end

of discussion. Anyway, I will be going next Friday and taking the

test. I am nervous, not because I drank but I have never been

submitted to a polygraph before and don't know what to expect. I am so

tired and weary and worn out. Any help out there would be appreciated.

Guest guest

Robin, I emailed Dr. Skipper through my email and not from the

website, hmmmmmmmmm, maybe that's why I haven't heard from him.He

was the MRO available when I had my first positive but have yet to

speak to someone regarding the last one. It has been a week since I

emailed him. Thanks, SWF (Would ya know, I can't even get into

my email now. What the heck is going on here! Maybe it is just

the operator.....hehehehe)My nerves are shot!

> > Just got back from my meeting with the case manager

> regarding the

> > +ETG. I met with the whole staff there. It was basically told to

> me

> > that either I take a polygraph and a 10 stand hair test with ETG

> or

> > the other option which was the medical evaluation, or he would

> call

> > the BON on me for noncompliance. He stated I would not be able

to

> go

> > back to work as a nurse. I told him that I could not afford the

> > polygraph and the hair strand test. He then stated that I could

> only

> > take the polygraph and that is what I am doing. I related to the

> staff

> > that I did not drink alcohol, and the unreliabilty of ETG. I

told

> him

> > that I believe that one of the Boards had stopped testing for

ETG.

> > They wanted to know which one and I told them I wasn't sure.

They

> > concluded to me that the test was very much RELIABLE and that

was

> end

> > of discussion. Anyway, I will be going next Friday and taking

the

> > test. I am nervous, not because I drank but I have never been

> > submitted to a polygraph before and don't know what to expect. I

> am so

> > tired and weary and worn out. Any help out there would be

> appreciated.

> >

>

Guest guest

How long did it take to administer the poloygraph? I have never

known anyone that has taken one. I am ready to drive another nail in

the coffin! Thanks!

>

> I took the polygraph. I was nervous as well, but knew I was being

truthful. I passed 100%. I did it only for myself as my DEC would

not accept the results nor will the Calif. BRN. You can bet I did

give them all a copy anyway!! My best advice is to understand that

anyone taking a polygraph is nervous and this is figured into the

test. You will be fine, hang in there, this is another nail in the

EtG coffin!!

> -------------- Original message ----------------------

> From: " standswithfist731 " <standswithfist731@...>

> > Just got back from my meeting with the case manager regarding

the

> > +ETG. I met with the whole staff there. It was basically told to

me

> > that either I take a polygraph and a 10 stand hair test with ETG

or

> > the other option which was the medical evaluation, or he would

call

> > the BON on me for noncompliance. He stated I would not be able

to go

> > back to work as a nurse. I told him that I could not afford the

> > polygraph and the hair strand test. He then stated that I could

only

> > take the polygraph and that is what I am doing. I related to the

staff

> > that I did not drink alcohol, and the unreliabilty of ETG. I

told him

> > that I believe that one of the Boards had stopped testing for

ETG.

> > They wanted to know which one and I told them I wasn't sure.

They

> > concluded to me that the test was very much RELIABLE and that

was end

> > of discussion. Anyway, I will be going next Friday and taking

the

> > test. I am nervous, not because I drank but I have never been

> > submitted to a polygraph before and don't know what to expect. I

am so

> > tired and weary and worn out. Any help out there would be

appreciated.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

what state are you from?

> From: Jill Schroeder-Hall <jillypill@...>

> Subject: etg

> Ethylglucuronide

> Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 12:47 PM

> Hi ya'l liscense is goinfg for revocation d/t pos

> tests...I need a

> good atorney and possibly a toxicologist....i was told

> today that there

> were threeoptions for me at the hearing ...revocation,

> extention of

> probation and getting let off of probation....when i heard

> that getting

> let off of probation a huge smile came over my face and a

> light of hope

> very bright came on...maybe im crazy but i guess cuz i know

> i am sober

> it seem logical that they'd let me go...thay have fours

> years of

> probation without a single chink in my armor..4years

> working at the

> same place with no problems what so ever and massive

> support that will

> show up at the hearing to vouch for me and my integrity..i

> am going to

> a doc in sac ont the 14th whom when i explained to him what

> was going

> on with me he immediately went to yeast and endogenous

> ehtanol..he

> explaines to me that with diflucan if you reinfect then the

> yeast

> becomes resistant to the diflucan and its obviosly

> useless...anyhow

> bkah blah blah..atorneys and toxocologists anyone? thanks

> jill the

> alcoholic marathoner who cant seem to stop getting pos

> etg's

Guest guest

Jill is nne your monitor?

--------- etg

> Ethylglucuronide

> Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 12:47 PM

> Hi ya'l liscense is goinfg for revocation d/t pos

> tests...I need a

> good atorney and possibly a toxicologist....i was told

> today that there

> were threeoptions for me at the hearing ...revocation,

> extention of

> probation and getting let off of probation....when i heard

> that getting

> let off of probation a huge smile came over my face and a

> light of hope

> very bright came on...maybe im crazy but i guess cuz i know

> i am sober

> it seem logical that they'd let me go...thay have fours

> years of

> probation without a single chink in my armor..4years

> working at the

> same place with no problems what so ever and massive

> support that will

> show up at the hearing to vouch for me and my integrity..i

> am going to

> a doc in sac ont the 14th whom when i explained to him what

> was going

> on with me he immediately went to yeast and endogenous

> ehtanol..he

> explaines to me that with diflucan if you reinfect then the

> yeast

> becomes resistant to the diflucan and its obviosly

> useless...anyhow

> bkah blah blah..atorneys and toxocologists anyone? thanks

> jill the

> alcoholic marathoner who cant seem to stop getting pos

> etg's

Guest guest

In my opinion....a good lawyer is a key factor!!! My first lawyer just represented me because I paid him....I ended up just signing into a new contract which I did not want to do. The second time, I went for a lawyer that I felt good about in my gut. He didn't just defend me because I paid him....he believed inny innocence....saw the flaws in this test and the way the state board ran their program and wasn't afraid to go against the state...and I do believe this attitude meant so much at the hearing!! Make sure you find a lawyer that has all these things going for him....one who will be willing to stand up for what is fair and not cave in!! Good luck....I am a hopeless optimist....but I do still believe that the truth will win out here and there are great things in the future for those of us who stand true!!! ---

On Wed, 6/25/08, Jill Schroeder-Hall <jillypill@...> wrote:

From: Jill Schroeder-Hall <jillypill@...>Subject: etgEthylglucuronide Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 3:47 PM

Hi ya'l liscense is goinfg for revocation d/t pos tests...I need a good atorney and possibly a toxicologist. ...i was told today that there were threeoptions for me at the hearing ...revocation, extention of probation and getting let off of probation... .when i heard that getting let off of probation a huge smile came over my face and a light of hope very bright came on...maybe im crazy but i guess cuz i know i am sober it seem logical that they'd let me go...thay have fours years of probation without a single chink in my armor..4years working at the same place with no problems what so ever and massive support that will show up at the hearing to vouch for me and my integrity..i am going to a doc in sac ont the 14th whom when i explained to him what was going on with me he immediately went to yeast and endogenous ehtanol..he explaines to me that with diflucan if you reinfect then the yeast becomes

resistant to the diflucan and its obviosly useless...anyhow bkah blah blah..atorneys and toxocologists anyone? thanks jill the alcoholic marathoner who cant seem to stop getting pos etg's

Guest guest

Sorry.... i am in california and yes mariann is my probation monitor..any help with atorney's or toxicoogist would be greatly

Guest guest

Sorry.... i am in california and yes mariann is my probation monitor..any help with atorney's or toxicoogist would be greatly

Guest guest

Hi Jill,

I am flabbergasted. Did you get the papers from the AG that they are moving to revoke? Or is this your probation monitor telling you? Are you still able to work?

Maybe I'm crazy, Jill, but I think you have a serious possibility of getting cut loose. In talking to the AG that handled my case, he said that a judge will not revoke if all they have against you is the low-level positive EtG tests. Not with the SAMHSA advisory telling a judge not to take disciplinary action. And why would they extend your probation? If they believe you didn't drink and the test is faulty, then to put you right back where you were with the faulty test makes no sense. I'd fight it all the way, Jill. I know that you have huge support from so many people. (Your name comes up in many circles...always in a positive light!)

My attorney was Tim Aspinwall (He's in with Bob Sullivan here in Sacto.) He's very pricy and, though I think he believed me, he wasn't much of a fighter. He found a toxicologist in the DC area named Yale Caplan who we were going to use. Bob Sullivan will give you a free consult and he seems to be the guru in dealing with the California licensing boards. Maybe you should pick his brain.

Lorie

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Jill Schroeder-Hall" <jillypill@...>

Hi ya'l liscense is goinfg for revocation d/t pos tests...I need a good atorney and possibly a toxicologist....i was told today that there were threeoptions for me at the hearing ...revocation, extention of probation and getting let off of probation....when i heard that getting let off of probation a huge smile came over my face and a light of hope very bright came on...maybe im crazy but i guess cuz i know i am sober it seem logical that they'd let me go...thay have fours years of probation without a single chink in my armor..4years working at the same place with no problems what so ever and massive support that will show up at the hearing to vouch for me and my integrity..i am going to a doc in sac ont the 14th whom when i explained to him what was going on with me he immediately went to yeast and endogenous ehtanol..he explaines to me that with diflucan if you reinfect then the yeast becomes resistant to the difluc

an and its obviosly useless...anyhow bkah blah blah..atorneys and toxocologists anyone? thanks jill the alcoholic marathoner who cant seem to stop getting pos etg's

Guest guest

P.S. We also had Greg Skipper as an expert witness. He's not a toxicologist, but he is certainly the EtG expert. I think you'd get the most "bang for your buck" with him.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: saclorie@...

Hi Jill,

I am flabbergasted. Did you get the papers from the AG that they are moving to revoke? Or is this your probation monitor telling you? Are you still able to work?

Maybe I'm crazy, Jill, but I think you have a serious possibility of getting cut loose. In talking to the AG that handled my case, he said that a judge will not revoke if all they have against you is the low-level positive EtG tests. Not with the SAMHSA advisory telling a judge not to take disciplinary action. And why would they extend your probation? If they believe you didn't drink and the test is faulty, then to put you right back where you were with the faulty test makes no sense. I'd fight it all the way, Jill. I know that you have huge support from so many people. (Your name comes up in many circles...always in a positive light!)

My attorney was Tim Aspinwall (He's in with Bob Sullivan here in Sacto.) He's very pricy and, though I think he believed me, he wasn't much of a fighter. He found a toxicologist in the DC area named Yale Caplan who we were going to use. Bob Sullivan will give you a free consult and he seems to be the guru in dealing with the California licensing boards. Maybe you should pick his brain.

Lorie

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Jill Schroeder-Hall" <jillypillsbcglobal (DOT) net>

Hi ya'l liscense is goinfg for revocation d/t pos tests...I need a good atorney and possibly a toxicologist....i was told today that there were threeoptions for me at the hearing ...revocation, extention of probation and getting let off of probation....when i heard that getting let off of probation a huge smile came over my face and a light of hope very bright came on...maybe im crazy but i guess cuz i know i am sober it seem logical that they'd let me go...thay have fours years of probation without a single chink in my armor..4years working at the same place with no problems what so ever and massive support that will show up at the hearing to vouch for me and my integrity..i am going to a doc in sac ont the 14th whom when i explained to him what was going on with me he immediately went to yeast and endogenous ehtanol..he explaines to me that with diflucan if you reinfect then the yeast becomes resistant to the difluc

an and its obviosly useless...anyhow bkah blah blah..atorneys and toxocologists anyone? thanks jill the alcoholic marathoner who cant seem to stop getting pos etg's

Guest guest

they wont give me my numbers just stated that my 4/17 was very high and my 6/5 was very low...it doesn't matter I am living proof that you can have hi levels without drinking or eating anyhthing with etoh...i am so sick of this...it has consumed so much of my life for the last year

Guest guest

And speaking of experts, Dr. Dan, do you do any expert witness work? I would really like to find one who isn't torn between the two extremes of this etg issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Keep The Faith~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eva

>> I think if you are looking for a expert on etg then 4 of the top ten experts in the nation are on this web site at least. The horrible problem is that there is so much complexity associated with this test that there are no toxicologists,mro people, physicians, board members, and scientists who have a grasp of the chemistry of etg. It took me hundreds of hours of reading to educate myself. I know this test is wrong. It is very wrong. Dr Dan> > > Re: etg> > > I have printed all the file stuff but it's chinese to me for the most part and not sure which one staes what dr dan is saying if any of them>