Hi Ken!!!! Welcome to our friendly group and it's nice to have a man

in here for a change!!!!

DOB: 3-7-06

265/256/140

>

> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I

> READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE

ME!!

> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!

>

Guest guest

well hello ken oh yes it can be you and the best part of it is you men lose faster then us old women lolol good luck jess <susanbattelle@...> wrote: Hi Ken!!!! Welcome to our friendly group and it's nice to have a man in here for a change!!!!DOB: 3-7-06265/256/140>> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!>

Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

Guest guest

, Welcome to our group, yes this can be you, I hope you are making plans very soon to start your new life, let us know if you have any questions. Tracie Bartek 248/192kennethhart3 <KENNETHHART@...> wrote: HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!Tracie K. Bartek (Dr. Aceves Lap-Band Dolls)DOB 6/24/05248/200/150

Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

Welcome

I actually felt like it could never be me and here I

am -45lbs. and feeling very optomistic that I can

reach my goal!!! A first for me after years of

discouraging yo-yoing. You can do it and the sooner

the better is my motto! Go for it, , and best

wishes on your journey!

Penny

Penny Manville

Walden, Colorado

DOB 9/26/05

230/185/135

1st fill 12/9/05 1cc

2nd fill 1/27/06 0.5 cc 1.5 cc total

5'4 "

Guest guest

Welcome !! This is a great bunch of people here and look forward to hearing more from you. Everyone here is great about answering questions. Talk to you soon! Tammy I.kennethhart3 <KENNETHHART@...> wrote: HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!

Guest guest

hi this is molly m my surgery in monday 20th

HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE

HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!

Guest guest

Hi Molly

I'm going to be gone for awhile and want to wish you

the best on your surgery! I will be thinking of you

and praying that you have an uneventful surgery and

recovery!

Best wishes on the beginning of your journey!

Penny

Penny Manville

Walden, Colorado

DOB 9/26/05

230/185/135

1st fill 12/9/05 1cc

2nd fill 1/27/06 0.5 cc 1.5 cc total

5'4 "

Guest guest

Hi Ken, welcome to the group. Glad

to see that coming here has helped you decide on getting the lapband.

Dr. Aceves and his team are wonderful, they really put your needs as

top priority. You'll enjoy your stay there and I am sure once get you

get banded you'll enjoy seeing those lbs drop off. I know I have, and I

look forward to losing more as I get my first fill in April :) Be

sure to come into the chat room on Fridays 7 (PST), we have a great

time in there and it's a way to ask all kinds of questions about the

surgery, and what to stock up on prior to coming home. I look forward

to meeting you sometime in the chat room...take care and good luck!

Kelli

>> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!>

Guest guest

mine just got moved from the 22nd to the 21st....see you there Molly... BMolly <msmolly6255@...> wrote: hi this is molly m my surgery in monday 20th HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!

Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Guest guest

IAM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS GROUP EVERYONE IS SO NICE AND SUPPORTIVE,I KNOW THIS IS THE RIGHT DECISION.I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY HELP WITH SOME ISSUES,MY WIFE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS ON BOARD WITH THIS,SHE HAS GIVEN ME A REAL REASON AS TO WHY.ALSO HOW DID EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE BIG DATE?WHAT EMOTIONS CAN I EXPECT?IT SEEMS SURREAL THAT I COULD BE A BANDSTER!!! Re: Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE

well hello ken oh yes it can be you and the best part of it is you men lose faster then us old women lolol good luck

jess <susanbattelle@...> wrote:

Hi Ken!!!! Welcome to our friendly group and it's nice to have a man in here for a change!!!!DOB: 3-7-06265/256/140>> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!>

Guest guest

Hi it's nice to meet you. My name is Karlie I am 33 and I

currently weight 310. I am being banded on March 27th. Best of luck

to you on your weight loss journey. Hope to keep in touch with you.

Karle

> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE

MORE I

> READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE

ME!!

> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

ONLY YOUR WIFE CAN TELL YOU THE REAL REASON BUT AS FOR MYSELF I HAD DOUBT BUT YOU WILL BE IN GREAT HANDS AND IT IS NOT AT ALL PAINFUL A LITTLE PAIN WELL YOU BEING A MAN MAYBE ARE YOU A CRY BABY LOLOO KIDDING\ YOUR WIFE SHOULD REALIZE THAT ITS A HEALTH ISSUE AND A GOOD THING TO LOSE THE WIEGHT AND HEAKTHER FOR YOU TO BE AROUND ALOT LONGER KENNETH HART <KENNETHHART@...> wrote: IAM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS GROUP EVERYONE IS SO NICE AND SUPPORTIVE,I KNOW THIS IS THE RIGHT DECISION.I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY HELP WITH SOME ISSUES,MY WIFE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS ON BOARD WITH THIS,SHE HAS GIVEN ME A REAL REASON AS TO WHY.ALSO HOW DID EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE BIG DATE?WHAT EMOTIONS CAN I EXPECT?IT SEEMS SURREAL THAT I COULD BE A

BANDSTER!!! Re: Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE well hello ken oh yes it can be you and the best part of it is you men lose faster then us old women lolol good luck jess <susanbattelle@...> wrote: Hi Ken!!!! Welcome to our friendly group and it's nice to have a man in here for a change!!!!DOB: 3-7-06265/256/140>> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE

ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!> Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

Guest guest

Hi ,

Welcome to the group.

//I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY HELP WITH SOME ISSUES,MY WIFE IN

NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS ON BOARD WITH THIS,SHE HAS GIVEN ME A REAL

REASON AS TO WHY.//

My husband was not crazy about the idea either (Of course now, he

would do it again in a heartbeat). I did not care. I had to do this

for me (and my son who is 4) and nothing he said was going to stop

me. I had my ticket issued and was there before he could come up

with a reason why I should not go.

If your wife is really unsupported, there is nothing you can do but

be strong. You have to do this for you! If she loves you (and I am

sure she does) she will come around. She can't be upset forever.

She will love the " new you " when the weight starts coming off.

//ALSO HOW DID EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE BIG DATE?WHAT EMOTIONS CAN I

EXPECT?//

You go through every emotion you can imagine. From being happy you

have your date set to wondering if this is the right thing for you.

here are some ? and answers you might be thinking

will this work for me?

*if you want it to. it is a tool it is not a magic bullet

how's the care in Mexico?

*good. while the equipment may not be state of the art, their people

certainly are. there is something to be said about a nurse who is

really concerned about how you feel.

what if the band slips?

*you get it fixed

what if I never lose any weight?

*then you are not trying. if you don't' lose weight, it is your

fault. You are eating too much or need a fill, either way, you are

not using the band properly.

what if it hurts?

*it doesn't

what if I can't eat my favorite food again?

*you'll live. although, I can eat everything i could prior to

banding.

am I really ready for this?

*that is for you to decide, are you?

what if I die?

*you have a greater chance of dieing from an obesity related disease

then from lap band surgery.

I hope to see you on the losing side soon.

7/18/05

280/199/140

Guest guest

Hi Kelli, I was reading your post and you mentioned something about a chat room on Friday? This si the first time I have heard about it. Is it every Friday at 7pm? And also is it through this website or another one? Thanks, Tammy IrishKelli <psichikel@...> wrote: Hi Ken, welcome to the group. Glad to see that coming here has helped you decide on getting the lapband. Dr. Aceves and his team are wonderful, they really put your needs as top priority. You'll enjoy your stay there and I am sure once get you get banded you'll enjoy seeing those lbs drop off. I know I have, and I look forward to losing more as I get my first fill in April :) Be sure to come into the chat room on Fridays 7 (PST), we have a great time in there and it's a way to ask all

kinds of questions about the surgery, and what to stock up on prior to coming home. I look forward to meeting you sometime in the chat room...take care and good luck! Kelli>> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!>

Guest guest

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INSIGHT.YOURE ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT,AND LIKE I HAVE TOLD MY WIFE THAT THE PERSON THAT IS ME AT THIS MOMENT IS NOT WHO I WANT TO BE,THERE'S THIS HAPPY ACTIVE PERSON JUST WANTING TO BUST OUT

AND THIS I KNOW IN MY HEART OF HEARTS IS MY CHANCE TO GET THERE!!!

KEN HART Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE Hi ,Welcome to the group. //I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY HELP WITH SOME ISSUES,MY WIFE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS ON BOARD WITH THIS,SHE HAS GIVEN ME A REAL REASON AS TO WHY.//My husband was not crazy about the idea either (Of course now, he would do it again in a heartbeat). I did not care. I had to do this for me (and my son who is 4) and nothing he said was going to stop me. I had my ticket issued and was there before he could come up with a reason why I should not go. If your wife is really unsupported, there is nothing you can do but be strong. You have to do this for you! If she loves you (and I am sure she does) she will come around. She can't be upset forever. She will love the "new you" when the weight starts coming off.//ALSO HOW DID EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE BIG DATE?WHAT EMOTIONS CAN I EXPECT?//You go through every emotion you can imagine. From being happy you have your date set to wondering if this is the right thing for you. here are some ? and answers you might be thinkingwill this work for me? *if you want it to. it is a tool it is not a magic bullethow's the care in Mexico?*good. while the equipment may not be state of the art, their people certainly are. there is something to be said about a nurse who is really concerned about how you feel.what if the band slips?*you get it fixedwhat if I never lose any weight?*then you are not trying. if you don't' lose weight, it is your fault. You are eating too much or need a fill, either way, you are not using the band properly.what if it hurts?*it doesn'twhat if I can't eat my favorite food again?*you'll live. although, I can eat everything i could prior to banding.am I really ready for this?*that is for you to decide, are you?what if I die?*you have a greater chance of dieing from an obesity related disease then from lap band surgery.I hope to see you on the losing side soon.7/18/05280/199/140

Guest guest

THANKS FOR THE REPLY,I DONT KNOW FOR SURE WHAT HER ISSUE IS SHE BOUNCES BETWEEN A FINANCIAL ISSUE AND SHE JUST INSISTS THAT IF I "REALLY" WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT I CAN DO IT WITHOUT SURGERY,SHE HAS SEEN ME TRY AND LOSE SOME THEN IT COMES RIGHT BACK.IAM NOW GETTING TO BE AN OLD MAN(31) AND HEALTH ISSUES ARE DEFINENTLY COMING INTO PLAY AND THE OLDER I GET THE MORE DIFFICULT IT MAY BE.....KEN HART Re: Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE

well hello ken oh yes it can be you and the best part of it is you men lose faster then us old women lolol good luck

jess <susanbattelle@...> wrote:

Hi Ken!!!! Welcome to our friendly group and it's nice to have a man in here for a change!!!!DOB: 3-7-06265/256/140>> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!>

Guest guest

HI KARLIE! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BANDING ON THE 27TH! I HOPE TO BE BANDED WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO!!! Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE Hi it's nice to meet you. My name is Karlie I am 33 and I currently weight 310. I am being banded on March 27th. Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey. Hope to keep in touch with you.Karle> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Ok now, this is coming from an insecure lady......so keep that in mind...but

maybe she is

worried that when you lose the weight, you'll be looking so good that she feels

she may

lose you also? Is she overweight also? just a thought.....

Guest guest

I took my husband with me to a class on bariatric surgery. It was very informative to me but an eye opener for Tom. He came away from there finally understanding that obesity is a desease to be treated not a weakness to be dealt with. Best thing I ever did. He has been so very supportive ever since that class. Becky 1/16/2006 260/244/150 KENNETH HART <KENNETHHART@...> wrote: THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INSIGHT.YOURE ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT,AND LIKE I HAVE TOLD MY WIFE THAT THE PERSON THAT IS ME AT THIS MOMENT IS NOT WHO I WANT TO BE,THERE'S THIS HAPPY ACTIVE PERSON JUST WANTING TO BUST OUT AND THIS I KNOW IN MY HEART OF HEARTS IS MY CHANCE TO GET THERE!!! KEN HART Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE Hi ,Welcome to the group. //I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY HELP WITH SOME ISSUES,MY WIFE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS ON BOARD WITH THIS,SHE HAS GIVEN ME A REAL REASON AS TO WHY.//My husband was not crazy about the idea either (Of course now, he would do it again in a heartbeat). I did not care. I had to do this for me (and my son who is 4) and nothing he said was going to stop me. I had my ticket issued and was there before he could come up with a reason why I should not go. If your wife is really unsupported, there is nothing you can do but be strong. You have to do this for you! If she loves you (and I am sure she does) she will come around.

She can't be upset forever. She will love the "new you" when the weight starts coming off.//ALSO HOW DID EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE BIG DATE?WHAT EMOTIONS CAN I EXPECT?//You go through every emotion you can imagine. From being happy you have your date set to wondering if this is the right thing for you. here are some ? and answers you might be thinkingwill this work for me? *if you want it to. it is a tool it is not a magic bullethow's the care in Mexico?*good. while the equipment may not be state of the art, their people certainly are. there is something to be said about a nurse who is really concerned about how you feel.what if the band slips?*you get it fixedwhat if I never lose any weight?*then you are not trying. if you don't' lose weight, it is your fault. You are eating too much or need a fill, either way, you are not using

the band properly.what if it hurts?*it doesn'twhat if I can't eat my favorite food again?*you'll live. although, I can eat everything i could prior to banding.am I really ready for this?*that is for you to decide, are you?what if I die?*you have a greater chance of dieing from an obesity related disease then from lap band surgery.I hope to see you on the losing side soon.7/18/05280/199/140

Guest guest

ken you can do it your wife will come around once she see you after and the worrys are gone about the surgery do it for yourself and your family were all behind you and you know behind every man is a bunch of good women loll jessieKENNETH HART <KENNETHHART@...> wrote: THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INSIGHT.YOURE ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT,AND LIKE I HAVE TOLD MY WIFE THAT THE PERSON THAT IS ME AT THIS MOMENT IS NOT WHO I WANT TO BE,THERE'S THIS HAPPY ACTIVE PERSON JUST WANTING TO BUST OUT AND THIS I KNOW IN MY HEART OF HEARTS IS MY CHANCE TO GET THERE!!! KEN HART

Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE Hi ,Welcome to the group. //I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY HELP WITH SOME ISSUES,MY WIFE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS ON BOARD WITH THIS,SHE HAS GIVEN ME A REAL REASON AS TO WHY.//My husband was not crazy about the idea either (Of course now, he would do it again in a heartbeat). I did not care. I had to do this for me (and my son who is 4) and nothing he said was going to stop me. I had my ticket issued and was there before he could come up with a reason why I should not go. If your wife is really unsupported, there is nothing you can do but be strong. You have to do this for you! If she loves you (and I am sure she does) she will come around. She can't be upset forever. She will love the "new you" when the weight starts coming off.//ALSO

HOW DID EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE BIG DATE?WHAT EMOTIONS CAN I EXPECT?//You go through every emotion you can imagine. From being happy you have your date set to wondering if this is the right thing for you. here are some ? and answers you might be thinkingwill this work for me? *if you want it to. it is a tool it is not a magic bullethow's the care in Mexico?*good. while the equipment may not be state of the art, their people certainly are. there is something to be said about a nurse who is really concerned about how you feel.what if the band slips?*you get it fixedwhat if I never lose any weight?*then you are not trying. if you don't' lose weight, it is your fault. You are eating too much or need a fill, either way, you are not using the band properly.what if it hurts?*it doesn'twhat if I can't eat my favorite food again?*you'll

live. although, I can eat everything i could prior to banding.am I really ready for this?*that is for you to decide, are you?what if I die?*you have a greater chance of dieing from an obesity related disease then from lap band surgery.I hope to see you on the losing side soon.7/18/05280/199/140

Guest guest

The REAL issue Ken is very simple....it is the same reason that a lot of the women have trouble convincing their husbands that they need to have this done. She is concerned that once you lose the weight, she will lose you. I don't have the husband anymore, and will get banded next week. KENNETH HART <KENNETHHART@...> wrote: THANKS FOR THE REPLY,I DONT KNOW FOR SURE WHAT HER ISSUE IS SHE BOUNCES BETWEEN A FINANCIAL ISSUE AND SHE JUST INSISTS THAT IF I "REALLY" WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT I CAN DO IT WITHOUT SURGERY,SHE HAS SEEN ME TRY AND LOSE SOME THEN IT COMES RIGHT BACK.IAM NOW GETTING TO BE AN OLD MAN(31) AND HEALTH ISSUES ARE DEFINENTLY COMING INTO PLAY AND THE OLDER I GET THE MORE DIFFICULT IT MAY BE.....KEN

HART Re: Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE well hello ken oh yes it can be you and the best part of it is you men lose faster then us old women lolol good luck jess <susanbattelle@...> wrote: Hi Ken!!!! Welcome to our friendly group and it's nice to have a man in here for a change!!!!DOB:

3-7-06265/256/140>> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!> Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

Guest guest

There is a link over off to the left that says Chat room, on

Friday's just click on that link and it will lead you to the chat

room. But just to beware likes to boot people off, so don't be

alarmed if it does that to you, just reenter the room and start

chatting again. :)

> >

> > HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE

MORE I

> > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD

BE ME!!

> > I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Ken, Your wife sounds like my Husband. I am 41 (will be 42 when I have surgery) 240 pounds at 5'2". Thats alot of weight. My husband says I can lose the weight if I really wanted too. I am about 15pounds from my heaviest weight and I have lost weight many times. He has seen it. I have been on Craig and this is no joke atleast 15 times since she opened. Weight Watchers about 4 times and then I have been on optifast, and diet pills from several different doctors and sure I lost some weight but I gained it all back and then some. So I think there comes a point when enough is enough and we need to seek a more permanent solution. My husband does the financial thing with me too. If he would just look at how much money I have spent on all these other temporary solutions there is no comparison. I also think that it goes a little deeper than that for me. I think once I start to feel good about myself again he may feel threatened by that. Anyways, He has even told me

that I am selfish and only thinking about myself (cost of surgery) and that the money could be used for something else. I told him, your right maybe I am being selfish but I want to be happy and even not so much be happy as be healthy. My knees hurt so bad and I know its from all this weight they have to support. I just think that they have some of their own insecurities that they are going to have to deal with. I dont think that I should have to compromise my health because of that. I am tired of being tired. Thanks for listening, Tammy IKENNETH HART <KENNETHHART@...> wrote: THANKS FOR THE REPLY,I DONT KNOW FOR SURE WHAT HER ISSUE IS SHE BOUNCES BETWEEN A FINANCIAL ISSUE AND SHE JUST INSISTS THAT IF I "REALLY" WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT I

CAN DO IT WITHOUT SURGERY,SHE HAS SEEN ME TRY AND LOSE SOME THEN IT COMES RIGHT BACK.IAM NOW GETTING TO BE AN OLD MAN(31) AND HEALTH ISSUES ARE DEFINENTLY COMING INTO PLAY AND THE OLDER I GET THE MORE DIFFICULT IT MAY BE.....KEN HART Re: Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE well hello ken oh yes it can be you and the best part of it is you men lose faster then us old women lolol good luck jess <susanbattelle@...> wrote: Hi Ken!!!! Welcome to our friendly group and it's nice to have a man in here for a change!!!!DOB: 3-7-06265/256/140>> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!> Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

Guest guest

From what I understand, people close to you often have a deep (often unconscious) fear that if you get better you want want to stay with them any longer. It sounds like the problems is hers and not yours. Having battled overweight since the age of five Iknow that every pound you lose brings back a pound and a half. MarciaKENNETH HART <KENNETHHART@...> wrote: THANKS FOR THE REPLY,I DONT KNOW FOR SURE WHAT HER ISSUE IS SHE BOUNCES BETWEEN A FINANCIAL ISSUE AND SHE JUST INSISTS THAT IF I "REALLY" WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT I CAN DO IT WITHOUT SURGERY,SHE HAS SEEN ME TRY AND LOSE SOME THEN IT COMES RIGHT BACK.IAM NOW GETTING TO BE AN OLD MAN(31) AND HEALTH ISSUES ARE DEFINENTLY COMING INTO PLAY AND THE OLDER I GET THE MORE DIFFICULT IT MAY BE.....KEN

HART Re: Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE well hello ken oh yes it can be you and the best part of it is you men lose faster then us old women lolol good luck jess <susanbattelle@...> wrote: Hi Ken!!!! Welcome to our friendly group and it's nice to have a man in here for a change!!!!DOB:

3-7-06265/256/140>> HEY ALL!! I'VE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND THE MORE I > READ THE MORE I GET OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED TO THINK THIS COULD BE ME!!> I'AM A 31 YEAR OLD MALE WEIGH 340LBS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!> Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

Guest guest

I feel only relief that I can finally get some help with the weight problems. MarciaKENNETH HART <KENNETHHART@...> wrote: THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INSIGHT.YOURE ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT,AND LIKE I HAVE TOLD MY WIFE THAT THE PERSON THAT IS ME AT THIS MOMENT IS NOT WHO I WANT TO BE,THERE'S THIS HAPPY ACTIVE PERSON JUST WANTING TO BUST OUT AND THIS I KNOW IN MY HEART OF HEARTS IS MY CHANCE TO GET THERE!!! KEN HART Re: HOPING BEYOND HOPE FOR A NEW LIFE Hi ,Welcome to the group. //I WONDER IF

ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY HELP WITH SOME ISSUES,MY WIFE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS ON BOARD WITH THIS,SHE HAS GIVEN ME A REAL REASON AS TO WHY.//My husband was not crazy about the idea either (Of course now, he would do it again in a heartbeat). I did not care. I had to do this for me (and my son who is 4) and nothing he said was going to stop me. I had my ticket issued and was there before he could come up with a reason why I should not go. If your wife is really unsupported, there is nothing you can do but be strong. You have to do this for you! If she loves you (and I am sure she does) she will come around. She can't be upset forever. She will love the "new you" when the weight starts coming off.//ALSO HOW DID EVERYONE PREPARE FOR THE BIG DATE?WHAT EMOTIONS CAN I EXPECT?//You go through every emotion you can imagine. From being happy you have your date

set to wondering if this is the right thing for you. here are some ? and answers you might be thinkingwill this work for me? *if you want it to. it is a tool it is not a magic bullethow's the care in Mexico?*good. while the equipment may not be state of the art, their people certainly are. there is something to be said about a nurse who is really concerned about how you feel.what if the band slips?*you get it fixedwhat if I never lose any weight?*then you are not trying. if you don't' lose weight, it is your fault. You are eating too much or need a fill, either way, you are! not using the band properly.what if it hurts?*it doesn'twhat if I can't eat my favorite food again?*you'll live. although, I can eat everything i could prior to banding.am I really ready for this?*that is for you to decide, are you?what if I die?*you have a

greater chance of dieing from an obesity related disease then from lap band surgery.I hope to see you on the losing side soon.7/18/05280/199/140