RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Tumeric

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Shari,

Has your husband tried flaying aloe leaf and rubbing the gel directly on his skin? I understand the fresh aloe gel has an element in it that dissipates within 3 hours or so after being scraped out of the leaf. That means the best healing is from fresh aloe gel, not the bottled stuff. I actually tied a cut leaf on my arm and it helped heal a wound very quickly! I know you have probably tried this already but wanted to offer it anyway. Good luck to your hubby!

Peace on earth

Cheryl

Re: Tumeric

Guest guest

He would need a plant bigger than what would fit in our house! He knows it's a "dirty" liver and has numerous cleanses over the years with no change. It started under his fingernails more than 30 years ago and has progressed to spots on the outside of his hips, on his butt bone and between his eyebrows. Stress is what triggers it, but I can't convince him likewise.

Suzanne, I do not know the dosage he was taking. I just know he had horrific flatulence and did not feel well after a while of taking it. I think he took if for so long just to see if maybe this would work, but it didn't make one iota of difference nor has anything else he has tried topically. He has to do something internally.

Shari

Guest guest

Well, they say what works for one may not work for another.. but never heard of using tumeric for this.. nor the flatulence.. so what is he doing for it now? SuziSV <shavig@...> wrote: He would need a plant bigger than what would fit in our house! He knows it's a "dirty" liver and has numerous cleanses over the years with no change. It started under his fingernails more than 30 years ago and has progressed to spots on the outside of his hips, on his butt bone and between his eyebrows. Stress is what triggers it, but I can't convince him likewise. Suzanne, I do not know the dosage he was taking. I just know

he had horrific flatulence and did not feel well after a while of taking it. I think he took if for so long just to see if maybe this would work, but it didn't make one iota of difference nor has anything else he has tried topically. He has to do something internally.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Nothing at the moment. I'll have to go chase down his latest book and regimen he's trying to psych himself up for. Something from Edgar Cayce.

Shari

Re: Tumeric

Well, they say what works for one may not work for another.. but never heard of using tumeric for this.. nor the flatulence.. so what is he doing for it now?

SuziSV <shavigverizon (DOT) net> wrote:

He would need a plant bigger than what would fit in our house! He knows it's a "dirty" liver and has numerous cleanses over the years with no change. It started under his fingernails more than 30 years ago and has progressed to spots on the outside of his hips, on his butt bone and between his eyebrows. Stress is what triggers it, but I can't convince him likewise.

Suzanne, I do not know the dosage he was taking. I just know he had horrific flatulence and did not feel well after a while of taking it. I think he took if for so long just to see if maybe this would work, but it didn't make one iota of difference nor has anything else he has tried topically. He has to do something internally.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.