RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: g or Body powder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

g Powder

I'm going to try my hand at this one. I even have the ingredients. Years ago there was a dusting powder called Nile Spice by Aura Cacia that was absolutely the best smelling stuff I had ever used. I later searched and searched to get some more but apparently I was the only one who bought it because they stopped making it. I hope to recreate it myself!

Gloria

Guest guest

"flavoring"?

You mean the Nile Spice dusting powder? Nope. It was a woodsy Indian-y exotic scent. Just heavenly! But I don't know what the oils were. If I got to play with some essential oil testers I might be able to recognize the scent. Darn! I wish they still made that stuff!!!

Gloria

Guest guest

Gloria, I will ask a perfume list I am on.

Gayla, it was around many many years ago. It had a spicy exotic scent to it. Aura Cacia made a few different scented dusting powders and they were all wonderful!

Gloria

Guest guest

I've been "booming" for 56 years!!! Raised smack dab in the 50's & 60's.

I boomed into my 59th year a couple weeks ago. And according to some people, I'm still stuck in the 60's. That's not such a bad thing;-).

Gloria

Guest Gloria

Gloria I as well was looking for Nile Spice I contacted the company but they no longer make it...I would love them to bring it back! My favorite!!!