RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

men

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So you're saying that men are like the dogs they own, eh?

I guess that can be true. My man had poodles at one point. They were in his

magic show and could do tricks. I guess he's like those poodles....very

talented and adorable!

=-)

~~Sue~~

Guest guest

I say I wish my man was more like my dog. warm lovable loyal and kisses me

whenever they want to! Absolutely ALWAYS happy to see me and doesn't care if i

brushed my teeth or brushed my hair.... doesn't care if I have a break out or am

breaking out of my jeans cause i gained a few pounds ! MY DOG LOVES ME

UNCONDITIONALLY!

I want a MAN like that?!?! KNOW any??? Besides the wonderful ones you all

have!?

Thanks!

SsueH2004@... wrote:

So you're saying that men are like the dogs they own, eh?

I guess that can be true. My man had poodles at one point. They were in his

magic show and could do tricks. I guess he's like those poodles....very

talented and adorable!

=-)

~~Sue~~

Guest guest

Heh heh...

Sorry, I only know one total unconditional loving sweetheart.

But if I come across anymore, I'll let you know.

=-)

~~Sue~~

Guest guest

yea I do knmow a guy who loves unconditionally,who is " lovable loyal

and kisses me whenever they want to! Absolutely ALWAYS happy to see

me and doesn't care if i brushed my teeth or brushed my hair....

doesn't care if I have a break out or am breaking out of my jeans

cause i gained a few pounds ! " , but sorry he is my fiance lol. I can

clone him if u want lmao

Bon

-- In dwarfism , Eleanor Rigby <jistaidiot@y...> wrote:

> I say I wish my man was more like my dog. warm lovable loyal and

kisses me whenever they want to! Absolutely ALWAYS happy to see me

and doesn't care if i brushed my teeth or brushed my hair.... doesn't

care if I have a break out or am breaking out of my jeans cause i

gained a few pounds ! MY DOG LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY!

> I want a MAN like that?!?! KNOW any??? Besides the wonderful ones

you all have!?

>

> Thanks!

>

> SsueH2004@a... wrote:

> So you're saying that men are like the dogs they own, eh?

>

> I guess that can be true. My man had poodles at one point. They

were in his

> magic show and could do tricks. I guess he's like those

poodles....very

> talented and adorable!

> =-)

>

> ~~Sue~~

>

>

>

Guest guest

Deborah--i know exactly where you are coming from. The only dates I went out on were that time when I had lost down to 195 and when I was engaged to a blind guy who I always felt if he could ever see me he would treat me the way other guys do that I am interested in. There is only one guy that doesn'tn't and that is Larry the guy from work that I spoke of earlier. The big flaw there is that he is married but not happily from things he has told me. Catmama

Deborah <fauchdee@...> wrote: I can relate to you. It is bad enough that strangers critize and judge but it hurts more when family does it. If it was easy to loose weight I would have done it years ago. Having surgery was the best decision I ever made. Now I feel good that I am limited to how much I can eat. I feel like now I can eat normal portions like regular people.All growing up I was always put down because of my size, everyone at school was smaller than me. All the boyfriends I had would tell me why don't you loose weight you have such a pretty face. I tried dieting, never successful. I have low selfesteen, I pray this will change. No matter who I am with I always feel like he wants someone else, smaller prettier. Maybe I need therapy.Deborah F.> > > > > Well, not quite sure I got what I was looking for, but

the only > place > > I will probably get it is online. Shipping is up there though if > you > > do get the pre-mixed bottles due to the weight of course, so I hope > > the powder mixes up as well. Hope the 'vitamin' taste doesn't come > > through to me. That would not be good, but I can't figure any > other > > way to get the protein in on a 'clear liquid' diet. I guess if no > one > > else has any other solutions/alternatives, I will be going with the > > isopure until I can do cottage cheese/yogurt/chicken/ect...> > ALSO...has anyone had any problems with using sugar containing > > products vs. sugar-free products? Will it 'do something' to me? I > > dispise sugar-free jello, and really LOVE the regular peach jello. > It > > has always been my fav. Wondering if I

could keep eating that, or > > will I definitely have to go sugar-free jello? I'm thinking it > must > > not be related to the calories, because obviously, I will not be > able > > to eat THAT much jello, LOL. Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Kim,

Again, I can soo relate! My husband acted so frustrated by me every time I would ask him for anything and like such a martyr (sp?) for having to do it all. It got to the point where I'd have to call him like 8 times before he'd come see what I needed from him. So I went OFF on him, and somehow he pulled it together and realized I needed him. I was like "I wish like hell I didn't need you, but I do. Right now I'm nothing of what I usually am so it can't be 50/50. I need you 100%. (This was the 1st week home I think).

Plus, again, they just get so used to us being so strong (as women/wives/moms) that I think they think we're milking this or something?

I showed my husband the little animated video of the hip surgery a few days before I had it - so he could really see what was about to happen to my body. I think that might have helped too.

ANyway, again I'm sorry because I know how it feels to feel like a burden to everyone, and so weak, and question if you should have done this. But don't. You deserve to have your time to heal, so make him understand. "In sickness and in health"