RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Post-op lolligagging in bed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No, but maybe about 50% Austrian. A little Cherokee (and I'm sure they never ate sauerkraut), some English/ish/Irish, and one French person. Bangers and snails, American corn, in a whiskey sauce.

Ann

i don't think the USA imports too much pork. i know we ship a lot of it outofcountry. my mother-in-law works in a processing plant

Guest guest

What the hell is a banger err maybe I shouldn't ask.

Sounds like an Ewww to me. Snails as in Escargo?

Sherry

i don't think the USA imports too much pork. i know we ship a lot of it outofcountry. my mother-in-law works in a processing plant

Guest guest

Bangers are sausages in Australia ... not sure what they are on the other side of the world!

Aussie

From: "S.A.M." <blueopal@...>Reply-Joint Replacement To: <Joint Replacement >Subject: Re: Re: Post-op lolligagging in bedDate: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:18:47 -0500

What the hell is a banger err maybe I shouldn't ask.

Sounds like an Ewww to me. Snails as in Escargo?

Sherry

Guest guest

Sausages are sausages. I just mailed two summer

sausages to a friend out east. no preservatives or

anything but smoked. yummm. It is similar in taste

to salami but not as hard.

Sherry

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/29/2006 11:46:06 A.M. Central Standard Time, meuw@... writes:

I'm 7 months out and still take sleeping pills. Otherwise I am wide awake most of the night.On Aug 29, 2006, at 7:16 AM, sherrie wrote:

I still want to sleep all day and then end up wide awake around 9pm or so, but then get real tired about 3am and sleep forever. I'm just so tired all of the time, I'm 6 mos. out of my second one.

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/29/2006 4:36:00 P.M. Central Standard Time, sashaw11@... writes:

,I know what you mean. Last night I was also up till 3. woke around 11 still was tired, slept another hour. All I know that I'm tried of not going to sleep at a regular time. Shirley

Hey Shirley, I have more trouble getting up than I have getting to sleep. Just am always sooo tired.

Guest guest

A banger is a sausage in England. Yeah, snails as in escargot. I was just kidding. I wouldn't eat either one of them, apologies to our European friends.

Ann

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/29/2006 6:43:53 P.M. Central Standard Time, Critrkrazy@... writes:

,I know what you mean. Last night I was also up till 3. woke around 11 still was tired, slept another hour. All I know that I'm tried of not going to sleep at a regular time. Shirley

Well, I'm still up again. I feel sick. Do you know if you get the stomach flu do you need to go to the DR. because of infection or anything like that?

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/31/2006 12:23:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, blueopal@... writes:

Do you have a fever?

Sherry

No, but my daughter is just getting over it and she had fever, vomiting and diarea. All the fun stuff, and sore throat.

Guest guest

Do you have a fever?

Sherry

In a message dated 8/29/2006 6:43:53 P.M. Central Standard Time, Critrkrazyaol writes:

Well, I'm still up again. I feel sick. Do you know if you get the stomach flu do you need to go to the DR. because of infection or anything like that?

Guest guest

As long as you're over it by the time surgery rolls

around. There is a OTC medicine that kicks colds

an flu quickly. It's an antiviral medicine made out

of black elderberries called Sambucal. Works

great. Made is Israel, available at vitamin stores

and natural health food stores, and on the net.

Sherry

In a message dated 8/31/2006 12:23:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, blueopalhutchtel (DOT) net writes:

Do you have a fever?

Sherry

No, but my daughter is just getting over it and she had fever, vomiting and diarea. All the fun stuff, and sore throat.

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/31/2006 1:23:37 A.M. Central Standard Time, blueopal@... writes:

As long as you're over it by the time surgery rolls

around. There is a OTC medicine that kicks colds

an flu quickly. It's an antiviral medicine made out

of black elderberries called Sambucal. Works

great. Made is Israel, available at vitamin stores

and natural health food stores, and on the net.

Sherry

In a message dated 8/31/2006 12:23:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, blueopalhutchtel (DOT) net writes:

Do you have a fever?

Sherry

OHHH, I already had the surgery. I was wondering if afterwards what you have to worry about. I had my first surgery canceled because I had fallen and had a boo boo on my knee.