to mention I'm in canada, so this is really the first time I've heard

of such a flu... yikes lol

Guest guest

Wow, Ingrid, not necessary to call a reply to a post about a

homeopathic remedy kit for normal & possible epidemic flu a

'money-making racket'! Did you see me advertising it at any point

previous to the reply to someone stating it was important to have one

made by a homeopath? It was simply a response, answering

questions...and many, many people have appreciated it.

I've also said how important it is to be doing other things as well,

so, Peace dear :)

Liz

>

> From: Ingrid Blank <enb1@...>

> Subject: RE: Re: Preparing, avian flu,

vaccines, government....herbs

> no-forced-vaccination

> Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 3:20 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by one

person

> on this list to provide her with information as to what herbs would

> efficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!

> I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the last

> couple of days, although it shows once again how easily even intelligent

> people can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance of

> materializing. Nobody needs a " flu kit " to overcome a piffling flu, for

> God's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither do we

> need voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what this

> particular person perceives as GOD.

>

> Ingrid

>

> Moderator here.

> Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is not

> about religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,

> that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines. That

> means that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,

> immune systems, facts, political and medical information and

> disinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,

> curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome.

> , please try to keep your posts respectful of other people's

> beliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, no

> matter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.

> Yours in health and freedom,

> Dr. Rima

>

Guest guest

THE GOVT.HAS BEEN "SCREWING USA SINCE 1910 IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER FOLKS AND THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD AT SO WELL THEY HAVE FOOLED 99% OF THE USA UNTIL NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WE HAVE A TREMDOUS JOB AHEAD TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT HOPEFULLY FOR EVERYBODYS BENIFIT !!!!!!!!!!!

From: Ingrid Blank <enb1@...>Subject: RE: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 8:20 AM

Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by one personon this list to provide her with information as to what herbs wouldefficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the lastcouple of days, although it shows once again how easily even intelligentpeople can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance ofmaterializing. Nobody needs a "flu kit" to overcome a piffling flu, forGod's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither do weneed voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what thisparticular person perceives as GOD.IngridModerator here.Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is notabout religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines.

Thatmeans that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,immune systems, facts, political and medical information anddisinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome., please try to keep your posts respectful of other people'sbeliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, nomatter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima

Guest guest

What gets me is that the ones who can change the laws are the same ones who are

the problem. It seems that every time we try to elect someone who actually cares

about the people, they either don't win the election, or they turn coat on us &

join the bad crowd who are already in office. I just don't know what we can do

to change it, but I sure hope there is something we can do! We have just GOT to

do something to take back America for the people!

--

Love, Hugs, & God bless!

Pat :o)

pat_507@...

" The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect

you. "

Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOUR GOD

IS!!

--------- RE: Re: Preparing, avian flu, vaccines, government....herbsno-forced-vaccination Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 8:20 AM

Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by one personon this list to provide her with information as to what herbs wouldefficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the lastcouple of days, although it shows once again how easily even intelligentpeople can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance ofmaterializing. Nobody needs a "flu kit" to overcome a piffling flu, forGod's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither do weneed voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what thisparticular person perceives as GOD.IngridModerator here.Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is notabout religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines.

Thatmeans that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,immune systems, facts, political and medical information anddisinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome., please try to keep your posts respectful of other people'sbeliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, nomatter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima

Guest guest

Hi again Pat,

This is the world cry now and you expressed it perfectly. I have

learned the key is to heal yourself on all levels, which frees you of

illness, weakness and confusion, which allows you to find your

purpose, unshakeable positiveness and peace.

Again, that is what homeopathy really allows to happen, and why it has

been so powerfully countered. It, along with yoga, meditation and

deep nutrition have the potential to make that shift possible, which

then changes the world. That is hard for most people to believe.

'Fighting back' energy only creates more fighting and resistance, as

you and others now see.....fear only weakens, disables and set you up

for destruction. Healing and self-development are the answers.

Bright wishes,

Liz

> >

> > From: Ingrid Blank <enb1@...>

> > Subject: RE: Re: Preparing, avian flu,

vaccines,

> > government....herbs

> > no-forced-vaccination

> > Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 8:20 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by

one person

> > on this list to provide her with information as to what herbs would

> > efficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!

> > I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the

last

> > couple of days, although it shows once again how easily even

intelligent

> > people can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance of

> > materializing. Nobody needs a " flu kit " to overcome a piffling

flu, for

> > God's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither

do we

> > need voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what this

> > particular person perceives as GOD.

> >

> > Ingrid

> >

> > Moderator here.

> > Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is not

> > about religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,

> > that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines. That

> > means that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,

> > immune systems, facts, political and medical information and

> > disinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,

> > curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome.

> > , please try to keep your posts respectful of other people's

> > beliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, no

> > matter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.

> > Yours in health and freedom,

> > Dr. Rima

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi again Pat,

This is the world cry now and you expressed it perfectly. I have

learned the key is to heal yourself on all levels, which frees you of

illness, weakness and confusion, which allows you to find your

purpose, unshakeable positiveness and peace.

Again, that is what homeopathy really allows to happen, and why it has

been so powerfully countered. It, along with yoga, meditation and

deep nutrition have the potential to make that shift possible, which

then changes the world. That is hard for most people to believe.

'Fighting back' energy only creates more fighting and resistance, as

you and others now see.....fear only weakens, disables and set you up

for destruction. Healing and self-development are the answers.

Bright wishes,

Liz

> >

> > From: Ingrid Blank <enb1@...>

> > Subject: RE: Re: Preparing, avian flu,

vaccines,

> > government....herbs

> > no-forced-vaccination

> > Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 8:20 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Another vital point is that responding to the insane request by

one person

> > on this list to provide her with information as to what herbs would

> > efficiently kill her children would constitute accessory to MURDER!

> > I am appalled at the direction this thread has been going over the

last

> > couple of days, although it shows once again how easily even

intelligent

> > people can fall for a hype drummed up that has the remotest chance of

> > materializing. Nobody needs a " flu kit " to overcome a piffling

flu, for

> > God's sake! This is just another money- making racket. And neither

do we

> > need voices thundering from anyone's pulpit to believe in what this

> > particular person perceives as GOD.

> >

> > Ingrid

> >

> > Moderator here.

> > Folks, this is, in my mind, a rather absurd thread. This forum is not

> > about religious fervor (although if you have it and it motiates you,

> > that is fine). It is about not being forced to take vaccines. That

> > means that information and thoughts on vaccines, vaccination, health,

> > immune systems, facts, political and medical information and

> > disinformation, propaganda, tips on vaccine injury, avoiding it,

> > curing it, etc., etc., are most welcome.

> > , please try to keep your posts respectful of other people's

> > beliefs. Theological harangues do not move the issue further, no

> > matter how much your beliefs may guide your own personal choices.

> > Yours in health and freedom,

> > Dr. Rima

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear : After reading your email, I was compelled to coment. I wouldn't want to see a person use herbs to die instead of courageously standing up to those who are attempting to control the masses. We need to have courage and show examples to others. After stating my feelings on this, I will tell you of a flower which will put a person to sleep and it is said that you would never wake if you eat one of these. This beautiful flower is the oleander flower. It comes in different colors. I have seen white oleanader flowers and red oleander flowers. I do not have proof that oleander will make you die in your sleep, but that is what I have been told all of my life, and personally, I choose not to die at my own hand but do my duty of declaring my freedom to teach the masses by example, no matter what the corrupt leaders may do. I trust in my Father in heaven and believe that He will give my the required strength to stand up for the beliefs of my own heart and God. I pray that God be with you and give you the wisdom to protect your loved ones, Taunya <mtnmotherbear@...> wrote: I am new here and am reading all the post in the daily digest I am getting.I meet weekly with a group of friends and we are very aware of the things going on and what the government is

doing, have been doing and will be doing. We are doing small things here and there to prepare ourselves, our families. Some of the post memebers are stating that they would rather be shot, let them shot you....I have thought such as well myself. AND. What has also come to me is something more. Something that gives us the control. A say. We decide. I have always been interested in herbs and am self learning and is a slow process for me. What came to me was this...There are herbs that can be taken the are "dangerous", that when one takes it/them you go to sleep and slip deeper into sleep until you pass on...your heart stops beating and you die. painless. What are these herbs? What is the dosage? for an adult? a child? will they work the same on a cat/dog?I have 2 children and am very alert and aware. I will defend and protect my children to no end with the fierceness and protectiveness of a mother bear.

AND. I will not let THEM take us or my children. I will not aloow THEM to shot my children. Instead when they come to take us we take the herb or herbs and die. Die at our own hands and not at the hands of patriarchyDoes anyone here know of such herbs? I am not one for violence and this seems more humane/gentle/respectful. Would love to have further discussion on this...anyone one else willing. Taunya Millet Get a free website. The software

makes optimizing a breeze. I have upgraded to pro. http://www.all4webs.com/m/6/tawnwebsurfer/ http://www.myspace.com/tawnwebs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ To opt out of my address book, just reply with "delete me" in the subject line. Thank you

Guest guest

Dear : After reading your email, I was compelled to coment. I wouldn't want to see a person use herbs to die instead of courageously standing up to those who are attempting to control the masses. We need to have courage and show examples to others. After stating my feelings on this, I will tell you of a flower which will put a person to sleep and it is said that you would never wake if you eat one of these. This beautiful flower is the oleander flower. It comes in different colors. I have seen white oleanader flowers and red oleander flowers. I do not have proof that oleander will make you die in your sleep, but that is what I have been told all of my life, and personally, I choose not to die at my own hand but do my duty of declaring my freedom to teach the masses by example, no matter what the corrupt leaders may do. I trust in my Father in heaven and believe that He will give my the required strength to stand up for the beliefs of my own heart and God. I pray that God be with you and give you the wisdom to protect your loved ones, Taunya <mtnmotherbear@...> wrote: I am new here and am reading all the post in the daily digest I am getting.I meet weekly with a group of friends and we are very aware of the things going on and what the government is

doing, have been doing and will be doing. We are doing small things here and there to prepare ourselves, our families. Some of the post memebers are stating that they would rather be shot, let them shot you....I have thought such as well myself. AND. What has also come to me is something more. Something that gives us the control. A say. We decide. I have always been interested in herbs and am self learning and is a slow process for me. What came to me was this...There are herbs that can be taken the are "dangerous", that when one takes it/them you go to sleep and slip deeper into sleep until you pass on...your heart stops beating and you die. painless. What are these herbs? What is the dosage? for an adult? a child? will they work the same on a cat/dog?I have 2 children and am very alert and aware. I will defend and protect my children to no end with the fierceness and protectiveness of a mother bear.

AND. I will not let THEM take us or my children. I will not aloow THEM to shot my children. Instead when they come to take us we take the herb or herbs and die. Die at our own hands and not at the hands of patriarchyDoes anyone here know of such herbs? I am not one for violence and this seems more humane/gentle/respectful. Would love to have further discussion on this...anyone one else willing. Taunya Millet Get a free website. The software

makes optimizing a breeze. I have upgraded to pro. http://www.all4webs.com/m/6/tawnwebsurfer/ http://www.myspace.com/tawnwebs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ To opt out of my address book, just reply with "delete me" in the subject line. Thank you

Guest guest

Guest guest