RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Outline of Action Plan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Lang, don't make the decision for other people.  I have talked to young doctors as well as older doctors.  I have found an open year with both.  I also found totally closed years with both.  Doesn't matter.  What matters is that you do something.  Do something.  Start.  Get the ball rolling.  I don't wait till the one you talked to does something.  Keep on going.  As you go you will get some people who want to help and learn.  If you wait you will be waiting still in a thousand years.  So, just get moving.On 11.01.2008, at 04:03, majestichealth@... wrote:Hi there I think that the most important people to work with us now are the DOCTORS...yes I have been there...done that...the difference now is that the younger docs know that the meds are not working...and can be educated...they are starting to HEAR us...we need to get to them first...I know I was just there tonight..All the NIC tests on the product for this woman with 2 stage 4 cancers breast, lung, & brain...some tumors are 3cm) was presented to her Oncologist by the patient..She said the National Cancer Insitute did studies on this product which is all natural...will he condone her taking it the day she starts radiation...I spoke with him, not attacking, I wanted to put him in contact with the scientist and gave him some valuable info that a major cancer center in Alabama who had done tests on over 6,000 patients in the past two years were going to put this product in as their major cancer treatment...does that say allot???????? I also told her doc to see the NIC  results...he told me that this product would cause her more problems with her breats cancer but when  I asked him if he knew of Haelan951...he never heard of it,...The patient is trying to make a good decision when he said he did not want her on it...People, she is making her own decision tonight after three treatments of radiation and forty tumors in her brain which were not there two weeks ago..I gave up tonight and let it go...I cannot hate...I must go on...this Doc said :Dr. Lang  I am sorry but I am going to a concert with my family!!!! So tonight I must go on and hope for more education...Dr. Debra Lang  Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Outline of Action PlanI am back. Now let me try to put all this in as short an email as possible. There will be many questions about it. What I am trying to do is to give a rough outline first."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and inalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." --Declaration of Independence as originally written by Jefferson, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:315The above paragraph illustrates that people have the power and the right to change a destructive government. The federal government of the USA has become destructive to the American people as well as to people outside America. The American people have the right and the duty to change such a destructive government as they are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. We also have to remember that every right has a duty attached to it. In other words, people are responsible.There are many instances in which the federal government is violating people's rights and freedoms which are:the freedoms of speech, press, and religion; the well-regulated militia's right to keep and bear arms; the freedom of assembly; the freedom to petition; and the rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure; cruel and unusual punishment; and compelled self-incrimination.I don't know where to place the forced vaccination but it evidently is not a right of the government to impose forced medications of any kind. Governments will force the vaccinations on people as long as the pressure from the people is not strong enough to make the government abandon this tactic.How can this be done? How can government be forced to change this program?Let's ask how the government gets away with forced vaccinations. What are their most successful weapons the government is using against the people? Aren't they fear? Government threatens people with imprisonment - people fear imprisonment. Government threatens people with intimidation - people fear being intimidated by police, the courts, law suits, etc. Government is playing on human emotions.Now we have to realize that police officers, judges, lawyers, senators, government employees are also people. So are the officers with the SWAT team, the ambulance attendants, doctors, nurses, FDA employees, etc. They have the same emotions and uncertainties as everyone else. They also fear. And, they know when they do wrong.My program was based on these specifics.I had certain steps I followed every time I did a flyer campaign. They are as follows:- Let people involved know beforehand what you have in mind IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR UNACCEPTABLE ACTIONS, in this case forced vaccinations.- Give the people involved a specified time to respond.- Ask people involved how they want to change their program or actions, or, how they intend to rectify the damage done.It is very important to give the people enough time to respond and to warn them beforehand of what they can expect if they continue with their unacceptable actions.If the people do not respond then go ahead within the outlined time limit and follow the specified actions without delay.What I would envision in the forced vaccination case is as follows:Get in touch with all the medical professionals you know are against forced vaccinations. Outline to them your ideas. Ask them to get in touch with their clients that are against forced vaccinations and people that have suffered from vaccinations. Get as many people involved as possible. Get them on a mailing list. Start an education campaign. Get them involved. Let them study the different vaccination websites - that is web sites for and against vaccinations. They will have to be familiar with both so that they can understand where the vaccination story is false, where they lie started. Let them know that Pasteur recanted on his death bed.Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who advocate forced vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that if you can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made.There might be a lot of resistance to this program because it is exposing people and their CRIMINAL actions. Most people do not like to do this. There we have to realize that criminals cannot be dealt with in any other manner. They do not understand any other language.Now I have to make you aware of a new bill about before Congress, I believe, and it is H.R. 1955. You can google itOne more thing, about myself. If you have googled my name you might be under the impression that I am a radical or something like this. Don't forget that the corporate media has the great ability of slanting the truth, dispense half truth or half the story in such a way that the story is totally different than what it really is. Corporate media represents the interests of the government. As you well know, when you are on the opposite side of government you can be sure to be smeared, attacked, vilified, etc. I had a death threat uttered against me by two police officers a few years back. That didn't go anywhere because I made this public on flyers. There is always a way to counteract ANY government threats.This is a broad outline of my program I followed for many years with great success.It is up to the American people if they REALLY want to put and end to the criminal government actions against them. I would be more than willing to help you in any way I can.Fred KyburzOn 09.01.2008, at 16:44, majestichealth wrote:

Guest guest

Dr. Lang, don't make the decision for other people.  I have talked to young doctors as well as older doctors.  I have found an open year with both.  I also found totally closed years with both.  Doesn't matter.  What matters is that you do something.  Do something.  Start.  Get the ball rolling.  I don't wait till the one you talked to does something.  Keep on going.  As you go you will get some people who want to help and learn.  If you wait you will be waiting still in a thousand years.  So, just get moving.On 11.01.2008, at 04:03, majestichealth@... wrote:Hi there I think that the most important people to work with us now are the DOCTORS...yes I have been there...done that...the difference now is that the younger docs know that the meds are not working...and can be educated...they are starting to HEAR us...we need to get to them first...I know I was just there tonight..All the NIC tests on the product for this woman with 2 stage 4 cancers breast, lung, & brain...some tumors are 3cm) was presented to her Oncologist by the patient..She said the National Cancer Insitute did studies on this product which is all natural...will he condone her taking it the day she starts radiation...I spoke with him, not attacking, I wanted to put him in contact with the scientist and gave him some valuable info that a major cancer center in Alabama who had done tests on over 6,000 patients in the past two years were going to put this product in as their major cancer treatment...does that say allot???????? I also told her doc to see the NIC  results...he told me that this product would cause her more problems with her breats cancer but when  I asked him if he knew of Haelan951...he never heard of it,...The patient is trying to make a good decision when he said he did not want her on it...People, she is making her own decision tonight after three treatments of radiation and forty tumors in her brain which were not there two weeks ago..I gave up tonight and let it go...I cannot hate...I must go on...this Doc said :Dr. Lang  I am sorry but I am going to a concert with my family!!!! So tonight I must go on and hope for more education...Dr. Debra Lang  Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Outline of Action PlanI am back. Now let me try to put all this in as short an email as possible. There will be many questions about it. What I am trying to do is to give a rough outline first."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and inalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." --Declaration of Independence as originally written by Jefferson, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:315The above paragraph illustrates that people have the power and the right to change a destructive government. The federal government of the USA has become destructive to the American people as well as to people outside America. The American people have the right and the duty to change such a destructive government as they are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. We also have to remember that every right has a duty attached to it. In other words, people are responsible.There are many instances in which the federal government is violating people's rights and freedoms which are:the freedoms of speech, press, and religion; the well-regulated militia's right to keep and bear arms; the freedom of assembly; the freedom to petition; and the rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure; cruel and unusual punishment; and compelled self-incrimination.I don't know where to place the forced vaccination but it evidently is not a right of the government to impose forced medications of any kind. Governments will force the vaccinations on people as long as the pressure from the people is not strong enough to make the government abandon this tactic.How can this be done? How can government be forced to change this program?Let's ask how the government gets away with forced vaccinations. What are their most successful weapons the government is using against the people? Aren't they fear? Government threatens people with imprisonment - people fear imprisonment. Government threatens people with intimidation - people fear being intimidated by police, the courts, law suits, etc. Government is playing on human emotions.Now we have to realize that police officers, judges, lawyers, senators, government employees are also people. So are the officers with the SWAT team, the ambulance attendants, doctors, nurses, FDA employees, etc. They have the same emotions and uncertainties as everyone else. They also fear. And, they know when they do wrong.My program was based on these specifics.I had certain steps I followed every time I did a flyer campaign. They are as follows:- Let people involved know beforehand what you have in mind IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR UNACCEPTABLE ACTIONS, in this case forced vaccinations.- Give the people involved a specified time to respond.- Ask people involved how they want to change their program or actions, or, how they intend to rectify the damage done.It is very important to give the people enough time to respond and to warn them beforehand of what they can expect if they continue with their unacceptable actions.If the people do not respond then go ahead within the outlined time limit and follow the specified actions without delay.What I would envision in the forced vaccination case is as follows:Get in touch with all the medical professionals you know are against forced vaccinations. Outline to them your ideas. Ask them to get in touch with their clients that are against forced vaccinations and people that have suffered from vaccinations. Get as many people involved as possible. Get them on a mailing list. Start an education campaign. Get them involved. Let them study the different vaccination websites - that is web sites for and against vaccinations. They will have to be familiar with both so that they can understand where the vaccination story is false, where they lie started. Let them know that Pasteur recanted on his death bed.Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who advocate forced vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that if you can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made.There might be a lot of resistance to this program because it is exposing people and their CRIMINAL actions. Most people do not like to do this. There we have to realize that criminals cannot be dealt with in any other manner. They do not understand any other language.Now I have to make you aware of a new bill about before Congress, I believe, and it is H.R. 1955. You can google itOne more thing, about myself. If you have googled my name you might be under the impression that I am a radical or something like this. Don't forget that the corporate media has the great ability of slanting the truth, dispense half truth or half the story in such a way that the story is totally different than what it really is. Corporate media represents the interests of the government. As you well know, when you are on the opposite side of government you can be sure to be smeared, attacked, vilified, etc. I had a death threat uttered against me by two police officers a few years back. That didn't go anywhere because I made this public on flyers. There is always a way to counteract ANY government threats.This is a broad outline of my program I followed for many years with great success.It is up to the American people if they REALLY want to put and end to the criminal government actions against them. I would be more than willing to help you in any way I can.Fred KyburzOn 09.01.2008, at 16:44, majestichealth wrote:

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Dear new friend Fred..I am so upset that you are going through all of this...I think that we need to set a pattern// mail senators...etc...what do you think??/ we cannot waste time Mail must me real mail..I was just waiting to hear from you nexpertees who we should send mail to.I THINK THAT IF YOU ALL need my email SUGGESTED NOT EMAILING...BUT SENDING LETTERS LIKE I WORKED WITH KEVIN TRUDEAU...THEY MUST BE HONEST AND GO TO THE RIGHT AREA....NO ONE HAS ANSWERED ME

DEBRA ELIZABETH LANG,Msc.D Original Message ----From: Fred Kyburz <fredk@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:12:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Outline of Action Plan

On 11.01.2008, at 01:08, Lynda Hardin-Poston wrote:

You can bet they have a mole in here watching what we say. No doubt about it. The government has people that all they do is scan the blogs and message boards for all kinds of reasons, not just to find terrorists. This simply shows how afraid they are. If they are so afraid why should we be afraid of them? The name of this group cries out for monitoring by "big brother." It sure does but so what. We can be in control of the situation. We simply need to know how. And as we have seen there are people here with good experience.

Speaking of that, on my new board, the second person to sign onto it has no true screen name, no identification and I have no way of emailing them. It is as if they are there but not there. It is strange. I am thinking it is some government agency who has access to the system and can monitor it by having the emails sent to them but they remain hidden from view in that no one sees them (except the moderator, which happens to be me). If someone has to stay in hiding get rid of him.

Whoever moderates this board, check your member list and see if you have a member where the name can not be clicked on and go to their profile. On mine, it is just black lettering instead of the blue that indicates a link.

I believe this to be some kind of "other" monitoring. Maybe I am paranoid, but it is very strange and I know that all people who promote any natural remedies have a bulls eye on their back. That's why we have to stick together. The government did a marvelous job in isolating us from each other. How did they do it? By the famous box everyone is sitting in front for hours every day. We have no time anymore for our neighbors, for our friends, fro our families because we cannot miss the ball game or the soap opera at 4PM. That's why every one is an easy target. The first thing we have to do is to change this trend. We have to learn to meet our neighbors next door and across town. When the government realizes that they are not dealing with an individual but an entire town they will not be able to push the situation too

far. Remember what happened several decades ago: First they came for the jews but I wasn't a jews so I didn't care. Then they came for the Catholics but I wasn't a Catholic so I didn't care. .... You know the rest of the story. Same thing here. We have to change this first. Yes, only the individual can do this.

Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorly nda.comHealth, God's Way

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: Outline of Action Plan

Fred, you are awesome!! A true kindred spirit. I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights. 'Stand for something,

or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes. What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiar

with. However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies. A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on. I relish exposing these charlatans

for what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb and

state the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately. I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it.

Trudeau's example pointed out in a former e-mail was right on the money. Can

you imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to support

the defendant? What a powerful visualization. For those who haven't seen it yet, and

those who have, watch 'The Secret'. I realize it's been out awhile, but the messages

put forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work,

believe me. In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmart

walking away from the negotations table. They ultimately gave up as they realized we

were a force to be reckoned with. We weren't a huge community, but we had a voice

and we were not afraid to use it. We played hardball and wore them down. No ifs, ands

or butts. There was absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood.

We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at the

local shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of these

retailers was on our webpage. We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded their

phonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy. We had cellphone

#'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT

COMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD' . After awhile, they realized we were too hostile

and organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs. Talk about

celebration! To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now consider

friends who joined us in that effort. I envision the same happening here in our efforts

to inform and educate everyone around us about how vaccines are dangerous, how

everyone has free choice, and to question those in charge. Anything is possible, and

I will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up. I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akin

to a vs. Goliath battle, which can be won.

Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spread

it as far as possible. I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularly

put out info from the NVIC and other websites which are relevant to our cause.

Thank you to everyone involved in this effort. Keep the faith and everyday devote time to

doing your best to spread the word.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

My Dear new friend Fred..I am so upset that you are going through all of this...I think that we need to set a pattern// mail senators...etc...what do you think??/ we cannot waste time Mail must me real mail..I was just waiting to hear from you nexpertees who we should send mail to.I THINK THAT IF YOU ALL need my email SUGGESTED NOT EMAILING...BUT SENDING LETTERS LIKE I WORKED WITH KEVIN TRUDEAU...THEY MUST BE HONEST AND GO TO THE RIGHT AREA....NO ONE HAS ANSWERED ME

DEBRA ELIZABETH LANG,Msc.D Original Message ----From: Fred Kyburz <fredk@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:12:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Outline of Action Plan

You can bet they have a mole in here watching what we say. No doubt about it. The government has people that all they do is scan the blogs and message boards for all kinds of reasons, not just to find terrorists. This simply shows how afraid they are. If they are so afraid why should we be afraid of them? The name of this group cries out for monitoring by "big brother." It sure does but so what. We can be in control of the situation. We simply need to know how. And as we have seen there are people here with good experience.

Speaking of that, on my new board, the second person to sign onto it has no true screen name, no identification and I have no way of emailing them. It is as if they are there but not there. It is strange. I am thinking it is some government agency who has access to the system and can monitor it by having the emails sent to them but they remain hidden from view in that no one sees them (except the moderator, which happens to be me). If someone has to stay in hiding get rid of him.

Whoever moderates this board, check your member list and see if you have a member where the name can not be clicked on and go to their profile. On mine, it is just black lettering instead of the blue that indicates a link.

I believe this to be some kind of "other" monitoring. Maybe I am paranoid, but it is very strange and I know that all people who promote any natural remedies have a bulls eye on their back. That's why we have to stick together. The government did a marvelous job in isolating us from each other. How did they do it? By the famous box everyone is sitting in front for hours every day. We have no time anymore for our neighbors, for our friends, fro our families because we cannot miss the ball game or the soap opera at 4PM. That's why every one is an easy target. The first thing we have to do is to change this trend. We have to learn to meet our neighbors next door and across town. When the government realizes that they are not dealing with an individual but an entire town they will not be able to push the situation too

far. Remember what happened several decades ago: First they came for the jews but I wasn't a jews so I didn't care. Then they came for the Catholics but I wasn't a Catholic so I didn't care. .... You know the rest of the story. Same thing here. We have to change this first. Yes, only the individual can do this.

Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorly nda.comHealth, God's Way

Fred, you are awesome!! A true kindred spirit. I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights. 'Stand for something,

or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes. What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiar

with. However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies. A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on. I relish exposing these charlatans

for what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb and

state the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately. I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it.

you imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to support

the defendant? What a powerful visualization. For those who haven't seen it yet, and

those who have, watch 'The Secret'. I realize it's been out awhile, but the messages

put forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work,

believe me. In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmart

walking away from the negotations table. They ultimately gave up as they realized we

were a force to be reckoned with. We weren't a huge community, but we had a voice

and we were not afraid to use it. We played hardball and wore them down. No ifs, ands

or butts. There was absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood.

We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at the

local shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of these

retailers was on our webpage. We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded their

phonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy. We had cellphone

#'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT

and organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs. Talk about

celebration! To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now consider

friends who joined us in that effort. I envision the same happening here in our efforts

everyone has free choice, and to question those in charge. Anything is possible, and

I will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up. I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akin

Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spread

it as far as possible. I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularly

Thank you to everyone involved in this effort. Keep the faith and everyday devote time to

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

You talk about television, I am convinced that television

has destroyed the American family. They don't eat together

at the table, as my family did when I was a child; they

don't play together or go places together (except maybe

church); they don't even talk to each other. They don't even

watch TV together because each child has his own TV in

his room.

Then came the computer and the video game. All of them

together have managed to totally destroy the family unit.

If it can destroy a family, why can't it destroy a community;

or a Constitution or a Bill of Rights? If we don't pay more

attention, the original Constitution will only be a relic. The

Supreme Court no longer "interprets" it as they are supposed

to; they now make it up as they go, pandering to the party who

put then in office, so we can't really rely on them to help us.

Federal Judges are in office for life, so they have nothing to

loose by favoring illegal actions by the government; any

decision they make sets "precedent" and from there on out,

that decision can affect other decisions on the same subject.

With the judiciary, especially on the west coast, making idiotic

decisions; we can't count on the Constitution, the Bill of Rights,

or any other government document to help us out. It is going

to take people willing to go to jail, look like fools, show their

a** in public if necessary, in order to get the point across.

As a Holistic Health Practitioner, I have many issues with the way

the FDA and the government in general treats us. Texas just passed

a stupid law affecting us. We already can not be licensed in the state

but they haven't tried to stop us from practicing as long as we don't

"cross certain lines." In an effort to discredit us, the new law says

we can not use our education as a basis for our practice unless we

have attended a school "accredited by the regional authorities." There

are NO schools of natural healing that fit that category, therefore,

we can not use our educational diplomas in connection with our

practice. In other words, we can not claim to hold ANY degree.

Fortunately, I have a DD and a PhD in religious science, so I can

still use "Dr." legally, I just can't claim it as any degree other than

it is, but I wasn't doing that anyway. Fortunately, a PhD recipient,

no matter what it is, even if it is honorary, can call themselves "Dr."

My point is, the government will do ANYTHING to try to shut us

down because we heal people. The drug lobby is so big, they grease

so many palms and, unfortunately, the FDA seems to run the

government in that respect, and they don't want anyone to be

well. If you can make them well (can't use the "c" word, and

I don't mean cancer), then you have to GO!!

I believe the singular effort with the vaccinations is good, but I

think the effort should be wider and more encompassing of the

natural health community as well. Why not get to the root of

the issue rather than trying to piecemeal it? My primary effort

would be to abolish the FDA. They are corrupt and do not have

the best interest of the people at heart. Their decisions regarding

vaccinations, the deadly drugs that are released to the public

and allowed to kill, kill, kill and nothing is done about it. The

AMA needs to be restructured or abolished, too, because they

promote bad drugs and do nothing about bad doctors.

This is a deep seeded and pervasive problem that goes far beyond

vaccinations. Until we stand up and say, NO MORE, and mean it,

the status quo will prevail.

Dr. Lynda Hardin-PostonNatural Health and Longevity Clinic5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(866)DRLYNDAhttp://www.doctorlynda.com

COMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD'. After awhile, they realized we were too hostile

Guest guest

his room.

Dr. Lynda Hardin-PostonNatural Health and Longevity Clinic5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(866)DRLYNDAhttp://www.doctorlynda.com

Guest guest

his room.

Guest guest

his room.

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Lang,I had a lot of fun with this "hobby" and it was an incredible education.  One thing I had to do before I started was GETTING RID OF ALL FEAR.  This is of utmost importance.  Fear paralyzes.  Fear prevents anyone stepping into the unknown.  Every step I took was into the unknown.  I could not ask anyone for advice.  Most people told me that I was crazy doing this (and maybe I am).  What was important to me was results.  And results I got.  I believe that a major reason Canada is not actively involved in the murderous actions in Iraq is because of all the letters I wrote to the Members of Parliament during the war in 1999 against Kosovo.  Some of the letters were outrageous.  I pulled out all the stops.  I absolutely hate it when a country goes into another country telling people what to do and what not to do.  Did you ever read Washington's farewell address?  He outlined there how America should conduct its business if America wants to be successful and prosper.  He mentioned what America should not do.  What America has done for quite some time is in complete contradiction to what Washington prescribed.  The sad part is that the American people have to pay for the atrocities of their government BECAUSE THE PEOPEL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR GOVERNMENT.  There is no way around this.  Unless Americans straighten out their government they will have to pay a tremendous price for their negligence.  What they let happen to the people in the different countries, including Iraq, will come back on them.  Why don't Americans sit down and ask themselves some hard questions like "Why was all the evidence removed from ground zero without any investigation?"  "Who ordered the removal of the evidence?"  "How come that a passport of a hijacker was found on a street close by when the heat brought down buildings because of that heat?"  "Why did building #7 collapse since no planes flew into it?"  "Why was the collapse of building #7 announced on TV BEFORE it collapsed?"  The answers to such questions are mostly very obvious and as such it is also obvious that an entire country is taken for fools.   How could a bogeyman on a camel living in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan organize such a tremendous operation?  If I would be an American living in the USA I would raise such a racket that it would be obvious to most everyone that America is ruled by a gang of criminals who have nothing less than the destruction of the free world in mind.  Again, what I would do for starters is to organize locally.  Get people together, get them organized, educate and get into action.  One project that could be prepared right now besides the vaccination issue is the fraudulent voting methods everywhere in the US.  If you guys want Ron to have the slightest chance you have to straighten out the voting method.  Once he is president you will have to give him all the support you can.  If you don't he will not live very long.  The men behind the scenes have too much influence.  Now don't be afraid about this.  Remember that there are 300 million of you and how many of them?  The ratio is ridiculously low.  So what are you guys afraid of?  The don't forget that many officers in your military have realized what the American government is up to and they don't like it the least bit.  I probably should not have touched on this subject but I did anyway.  I think it is about time that Americans find out what most of the world knows already.Fred  On 13.01.2008, at 01:22, majestichealth@... wrote: My Dear new friend Fred..I am so upset that you are going through all of this...I think that we need to set a pattern// mail  senators...etc...what do you think??/ we cannot waste time  Mail must me real mail..I was just waiting to hear from you nexpertees  who we should send mail to.I THINK THAT IF YOU ALL need  my email  SUGGESTED NOT EMAILING...BUT SENDING LETTERS LIKE I WORKED WITH  KEVIN TRUDEAU...THEY MUST BE HONEST AND GO TO THE RIGHT AREA....NO ONE HAS ANSWERED MEDEBRA ELIZABETH LANG,Msc.D Original Message ----From: Fred Kyburz <fredkairpost (DOT) net>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:12:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Outline of Action PlanOn 11.01.2008, at 01:08, Lynda Hardin-Poston wrote:You can bet they have a mole in here watching what we say. No doubt about it.  The government has people that all they do is scan the blogs and message boards for all kinds of reasons, not just to find terrorists. This simply shows how afraid they are.  If they are so afraid why should we be afraid of them?   The name of this group cries out for monitoring by "big brother."  It sure does but so what.  We can be in control of the situation.  We simply need to know how.  And as we have seen there are people here with good experience. Speaking of that, on my new board, the second person to sign onto it has no true screen name, no identification and I have no way of emailing them. It is as if they are there but not there. It is strange. I am thinking it is some government agency who has access to the system and can monitor it by having the emails sent to them but they remain hidden from view in that no one sees them (except the moderator, which happens to be me).  If someone has to stay in hiding get rid of him. Whoever moderates this board, check your member list and see if you have a member where the name can not be clicked on and go to their profile. On mine, it is just black lettering instead of the blue that indicates a link. I believe this to be some kind of "other" monitoring. Maybe I am paranoid, but it is very strange and I know that all people who promote any natural remedies have a bulls eye on their back.    That's why we have to stick together.  The government did a marvelous job in isolating us from each other.  How did they do it?  By the famous box everyone is sitting in front for hours every day.  We have no time anymore for our neighbors, for our friends, fro our families because we cannot miss the ball game or the soap opera at 4PM.  That's why every one is an easy target.  The first thing we have to do is to change this trend.  We have to learn to meet our neighbors next door and across town.  When the government realizes that they are not dealing with an individual but an entire town they will not be able to push the situation too far.  Remember what happened several decades ago: First they came for the jews but I wasn't a jews so I didn't care.  Then they came for the Catholics but I wasn't a Catholic so I didn't care.  ....  You know the rest of the story.  Same thing here.  We have to change this first.  Yes, only the individual can do this.  Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorly nda.comHealth, God's Way [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: Outline of Action PlanFred, you are awesome!!  A true kindred spirit.  I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights.  'Stand for something,or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes.  What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiarwith.  However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies.  A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on.  I relish exposing these charlatansfor what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb andstate the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately.  I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it.   Trudeau's example pointed out in a former e-mail was right on the money.  Canyou imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to supportthe defendant?  What a powerful visualization.  For those who haven't seen it yet, andthose who have, watch 'The Secret'.  I realize it's been out awhile, but the messagesput forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work,believe me.  In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmartwalking away from the negotations table.  They ultimately gave up as they realized wewere a force to be reckoned with.  We weren't a huge community, but we had a voiceand we were not afraid to use it.  We played hardball and wore them down.  No ifs, andsor butts.  There was absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood.We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at thelocal shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of theseretailers was on our webpage.  We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded theirphonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy.  We had cellphone#'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUTCOMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD' .  After awhile, they realized we were too hostileand organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs.  Talk aboutcelebration!  To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now considerfriends who joined us in that effort.  I envision the same happening here in our effortsto inform and educate everyone around us about how vaccines are dangerous, howeveryone has free choice, and to question those in charge.  Anything is possible, andI will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up.  I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akinto a vs. Goliath battle, which can be won.  Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spreadit as far as possible.  I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularlyput out info from the NVIC and other websites which are relevant to our cause.  Thank you to everyone involved in this effort.  Keep the faith and everyday devote time todoing your best to spread the word. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Lang,I had a lot of fun with this "hobby" and it was an incredible education.  One thing I had to do before I started was GETTING RID OF ALL FEAR.  This is of utmost importance.  Fear paralyzes.  Fear prevents anyone stepping into the unknown.  Every step I took was into the unknown.  I could not ask anyone for advice.  Most people told me that I was crazy doing this (and maybe I am).  What was important to me was results.  And results I got.  I believe that a major reason Canada is not actively involved in the murderous actions in Iraq is because of all the letters I wrote to the Members of Parliament during the war in 1999 against Kosovo.  Some of the letters were outrageous.  I pulled out all the stops.  I absolutely hate it when a country goes into another country telling people what to do and what not to do.  Did you ever read Washington's farewell address?  He outlined there how America should conduct its business if America wants to be successful and prosper.  He mentioned what America should not do.  What America has done for quite some time is in complete contradiction to what Washington prescribed.  The sad part is that the American people have to pay for the atrocities of their government BECAUSE THE PEOPEL ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR GOVERNMENT.  There is no way around this.  Unless Americans straighten out their government they will have to pay a tremendous price for their negligence.  What they let happen to the people in the different countries, including Iraq, will come back on them.  Why don't Americans sit down and ask themselves some hard questions like "Why was all the evidence removed from ground zero without any investigation?"  "Who ordered the removal of the evidence?"  "How come that a passport of a hijacker was found on a street close by when the heat brought down buildings because of that heat?"  "Why did building #7 collapse since no planes flew into it?"  "Why was the collapse of building #7 announced on TV BEFORE it collapsed?"  The answers to such questions are mostly very obvious and as such it is also obvious that an entire country is taken for fools.   How could a bogeyman on a camel living in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan organize such a tremendous operation?  If I would be an American living in the USA I would raise such a racket that it would be obvious to most everyone that America is ruled by a gang of criminals who have nothing less than the destruction of the free world in mind.  Again, what I would do for starters is to organize locally.  Get people together, get them organized, educate and get into action.  One project that could be prepared right now besides the vaccination issue is the fraudulent voting methods everywhere in the US.  If you guys want Ron to have the slightest chance you have to straighten out the voting method.  Once he is president you will have to give him all the support you can.  If you don't he will not live very long.  The men behind the scenes have too much influence.  Now don't be afraid about this.  Remember that there are 300 million of you and how many of them?  The ratio is ridiculously low.  So what are you guys afraid of?  The don't forget that many officers in your military have realized what the American government is up to and they don't like it the least bit.  I probably should not have touched on this subject but I did anyway.  I think it is about time that Americans find out what most of the world knows already.Fred  On 13.01.2008, at 01:22, majestichealth@... wrote: My Dear new friend Fred..I am so upset that you are going through all of this...I think that we need to set a pattern// mail  senators...etc...what do you think??/ we cannot waste time  Mail must me real mail..I was just waiting to hear from you nexpertees  who we should send mail to.I THINK THAT IF YOU ALL need  my email  SUGGESTED NOT EMAILING...BUT SENDING LETTERS LIKE I WORKED WITH  KEVIN TRUDEAU...THEY MUST BE HONEST AND GO TO THE RIGHT AREA....NO ONE HAS ANSWERED MEDEBRA ELIZABETH LANG,Msc.D Original Message ----From: Fred Kyburz <fredkairpost (DOT) net>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:12:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Outline of Action PlanOn 11.01.2008, at 01:08, Lynda Hardin-Poston wrote:You can bet they have a mole in here watching what we say. No doubt about it.  The government has people that all they do is scan the blogs and message boards for all kinds of reasons, not just to find terrorists. This simply shows how afraid they are.  If they are so afraid why should we be afraid of them?   The name of this group cries out for monitoring by "big brother."  It sure does but so what.  We can be in control of the situation.  We simply need to know how.  And as we have seen there are people here with good experience. Speaking of that, on my new board, the second person to sign onto it has no true screen name, no identification and I have no way of emailing them. It is as if they are there but not there. It is strange. I am thinking it is some government agency who has access to the system and can monitor it by having the emails sent to them but they remain hidden from view in that no one sees them (except the moderator, which happens to be me).  If someone has to stay in hiding get rid of him. Whoever moderates this board, check your member list and see if you have a member where the name can not be clicked on and go to their profile. On mine, it is just black lettering instead of the blue that indicates a link. I believe this to be some kind of "other" monitoring. Maybe I am paranoid, but it is very strange and I know that all people who promote any natural remedies have a bulls eye on their back.    That's why we have to stick together.  The government did a marvelous job in isolating us from each other.  How did they do it?  By the famous box everyone is sitting in front for hours every day.  We have no time anymore for our neighbors, for our friends, fro our families because we cannot miss the ball game or the soap opera at 4PM.  That's why every one is an easy target.  The first thing we have to do is to change this trend.  We have to learn to meet our neighbors next door and across town.  When the government realizes that they are not dealing with an individual but an entire town they will not be able to push the situation too far.  Remember what happened several decades ago: First they came for the jews but I wasn't a jews so I didn't care.  Then they came for the Catholics but I wasn't a Catholic so I didn't care.  ....  You know the rest of the story.  Same thing here.  We have to change this first.  Yes, only the individual can do this.  Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorly nda.comHealth, God's Way [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: Outline of Action PlanFred, you are awesome!!  A true kindred spirit.  I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights.  'Stand for something,or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes.  What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiarwith.  However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies.  A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on.  I relish exposing these charlatansfor what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb andstate the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately.  I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it.   Trudeau's example pointed out in a former e-mail was right on the money.  Canyou imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to supportthe defendant?  What a powerful visualization.  For those who haven't seen it yet, andthose who have, watch 'The Secret'.  I realize it's been out awhile, but the messagesput forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work,believe me.  In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmartwalking away from the negotations table.  They ultimately gave up as they realized wewere a force to be reckoned with.  We weren't a huge community, but we had a voiceand we were not afraid to use it.  We played hardball and wore them down.  No ifs, andsor butts.  There was absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood.We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at thelocal shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of theseretailers was on our webpage.  We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded theirphonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy.  We had cellphone#'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUTCOMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD' .  After awhile, they realized we were too hostileand organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs.  Talk aboutcelebration!  To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now considerfriends who joined us in that effort.  I envision the same happening here in our effortsto inform and educate everyone around us about how vaccines are dangerous, howeveryone has free choice, and to question those in charge.  Anything is possible, andI will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up.  I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akinto a vs. Goliath battle, which can be won.  Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spreadit as far as possible.  I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularlyput out info from the NVIC and other websites which are relevant to our cause.  Thank you to everyone involved in this effort.  Keep the faith and everyday devote time todoing your best to spread the word. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

On 13.01.2008, at 01:41, Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston wrote:You talk about television, I am convinced that televisionhas destroyed the American family. They don't eat togetherat the table, as my family did when I was a child; theydon't play together or go places together (except maybechurch); they don't even talk to each other. They don't evenwatch TV together because each child has his own TV inhis room. Then came the computer and the video game. All of themtogether have managed to totally destroy the family unit. If it can destroy a family, why can't it destroy a community;or a Constitution or a Bill of Rights? If we don't pay moreattention, the original Constitution will only be a relic. Do you know what your President said about the Constitution?  He said at a meeting when somebody reminded him about the Constitution: "Don't always try to shove the Constitution down my throat.  It's nothing but a god damn worthless piece of paper."  That's what your President thinks about the Constitution.  Should anyone be surprised that he condones torture and all kinds of illegal activities?  Should it be a surprise that he gives orders to attack a country that has done no harm to America?  Should it be a surprise that he orders the destruction of 3 landmark buildings in NY in order to get Americans to support an attack on Iraq as well as an attack on the freedoms of Americans?  TheSupreme Court no longer "interprets" it as they are supposedto; they now make it up as they go, pandering to the party whoput then in office, so we can't really rely on them to help us.Federal Judges are in office for life, so they have nothing toloose by favoring illegal actions by the government; anydecision they make sets "precedent" and from there on out,that decision can affect other decisions on the same subject. With the judiciary, especially on the west coast, making idioticdecisions; we can't count on the Constitution, the Bill of Rights,or any other government document to help us out. It is goingto take people willing to go to jail, look like fools, show theira** in public if necessary, in order to get the point across.  A Constitution is the contract between the people and their government.  When the conditions of the contract are violated it is up to the other party to make sure that the conditions are obeyed.  If the other party, in this case the people, neglects to enforce the contract who can or will complain?  No one.  In other words, if the people don't care then it serves them right that they get mistreated.  They bring it upon themselves.   As a Holistic Health Practitioner, I have many issues with the waythe FDA and the government in general treats us. Texas just passeda stupid law affecting us. We already can not be licensed in the statebut they haven't tried to stop us from practicing as long as we don't"cross certain lines." In an effort to discredit us, the new law sayswe can not use our education as a basis for our practice unless wehave attended a school "accredited by the regional authorities." Thereare NO schools of natural healing that fit that category, therefore,we can not use our educational diplomas in connection with ourpractice. In other words, we can not claim to hold ANY degree. Fortunately, I have a DD and a PhD in religious science, so I canstill use "Dr." legally, I just can't claim it as any degree other thanit is, but I wasn't doing that anyway. Fortunately, a PhD recipient,no matter what it is, even if it is honorary, can call themselves "Dr." My point is, the government will do ANYTHING to try to shut usdown because we heal people. The drug lobby is so big, they greaseso many palms and, unfortunately, the FDA seems to run thegovernment in that respect, and they don't want anyone to bewell. If you can make them well (can't use the "c" word, andI don't mean cancer), then you have to GO!! I believe the singular effort with the vaccinations is good, but Ithink the effort should be wider and more encompassing of thenatural health community as well. Why not get to the root ofthe issue rather than trying to piecemeal it? My primary effortwould be to abolish the FDA. They are corrupt and do not havethe best interest of the people at heart. Their decisions regardingvaccinations, the deadly drugs that are released to the publicand allowed to kill, kill, kill and nothing is done about it. TheAMA needs to be restructured or abolished, too, because theypromote bad drugs and do nothing about bad doctors.  What is easier, to talk to the community doctor or to an unseen and intangible force called FDA?  If you talk to the FDA you will get the runaround from here to doomsday.  You get nowhere.  If you talk to the doctor in your community you talk to someone alive.  He will listen.  He might not like you for what you have to say but who cares.  Now, if he does something stupid or inject a small child that has problems as a result of the poisoned needle you have a case with which you can create a lot of awareness.  You get somewhere.  If you can repeat this process in many communities eventually it filters up to the FDA because now the doctors take it up.  They will get fed-up with being branded as irresponsible and possibly murderers.  This process can accelerate very quickly if done right.  Remember, always start at the bottom and work you way up.  IT WILL NOT WORK TO START AT THE TOP.  The FDA needs the doctors.  So, if the doctors become leery to do the bidding of the FDA you suddenly have millions supporting your efforts.  These millions you wouldn't have if you start at the top.    This is a deep seeded and pervasive problem that goes far beyondvaccinations. Until we stand up and say, NO MORE, and mean it,the status quo will prevail.  Absolutely correct.   Dr. Lynda Hardin-PostonNatural Health and Longevity Clinic5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(866)DRLYNDAhttp://www.doctorlynda.com Re: Outline of Action PlanFred, you are awesome!!  A true kindred spirit.  I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights.  'Stand for something,or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes.  What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiarwith.  However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies.  A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on.  I relish exposing these charlatansfor what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb andstate the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately.  I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it.   Trudeau's example pointed out in a former e-mail was right on the money.  Canyou imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to supportthe defendant?  What a powerful visualization.  For those who haven't seen it yet, andthose who have, watch 'The Secret'.  I realize it's been out awhile, but the messagesput forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work,believe me.  In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmartwalking away from the negotations table.  They ultimately gave up as they realized wewere a force to be reckoned with.  We weren't a huge community, but we had a voiceand we were not afraid to use it.  We played hardball and wore them down.  No ifs, andsor butts.  There was absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood.We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at thelocal shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of theseretailers was on our webpage.  We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded theirphonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy.  We had cellphone#'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUTCOMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD'.  After awhile, they realized we were too hostileand organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs.  Talk aboutcelebration!  To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now considerfriends who joined us in that effort.  I envision the same happening here in our effortsto inform and educate everyone around us about how vaccines are dangerous, howeveryone has free choice, and to question those in charge.  Anything is possible, andI will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up.  I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akinto a vs. Goliath battle, which can be won.  Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spreadit as far as possible.  I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularlyput out info from the NVIC and other websites which are relevant to our cause.  Thank you to everyone involved in this effort.  Keep the faith and everyday devote time todoing your best to spread the word. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Fred, You are totally correct in stating that we must get rid of all fear. "We have nothing to fear but fear itself", to quote FDR. The perception of 'fear' is the tool that corporations and our own gov't use to attempt to keep us in line and do their bidding. I don't buy into it and others need to follow suit too. Are you listening Dr. Deborah? We must focus on our goals and visualize the outcome rather than spend our precious time on what we don't want which is precisely what we'll get. This happened when Bush got elected, you'll recall. Perhaps simplistic, but all we could talk about was what a lamebrain Bush was, he said this/that, etc. Our energy was expended in the wrong direction and as a result, this is what we got. I'll bring up the Walmart effort again

as an example. We only focused on the end result which was another store. We did not give Walmart the time of day except for letting them know that they did not have a chance in hell of coming into our neighborhood. This take no prisoners approach, 100% effort, worked and for 6 mos. we daily, continuously kept our end goal in sight. "As a man thinketh' is a great book and "The Secret" should be viewed for a reminder of these tenets. There are other books I've found invaluable as well.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Fred, You are totally correct in stating that we must get rid of all fear. "We have nothing to fear but fear itself", to quote FDR. The perception of 'fear' is the tool that corporations and our own gov't use to attempt to keep us in line and do their bidding. I don't buy into it and others need to follow suit too. Are you listening Dr. Deborah? We must focus on our goals and visualize the outcome rather than spend our precious time on what we don't want which is precisely what we'll get. This happened when Bush got elected, you'll recall. Perhaps simplistic, but all we could talk about was what a lamebrain Bush was, he said this/that, etc. Our energy was expended in the wrong direction and as a result, this is what we got. I'll bring up the Walmart effort again

as an example. We only focused on the end result which was another store. We did not give Walmart the time of day except for letting them know that they did not have a chance in hell of coming into our neighborhood. This take no prisoners approach, 100% effort, worked and for 6 mos. we daily, continuously kept our end goal in sight. "As a man thinketh' is a great book and "The Secret" should be viewed for a reminder of these tenets. There are other books I've found invaluable as well.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

, you are so right.  If people only understood that they ALWAYS bring about their own misery with their negative thinking.  It's impossible to make progress in anything if negativity controls our minds.  On the other hand anything can be accomplished if, as you say, the end result is visualized every step of the way, and, of course the appropriate actions are taken.  I think your Walmart effort is a splendid example of what can be accomplished when people single-mindedly work towards a specific goal.  There is nothing that is beyond our reach.  If we do not reach our goal it is because of us and not because of an exterior force.  So, folks, if you want Ron to be your next president get going and don't wast any more time.  He is the ONLY viable candidate for your great country.  And even if he gets in you still have to continue to do your part.  Freedom is not free and no one will do for you that what you have to do for yourself.   Fred On 13.01.2008, at 21:44, wrote:Fred, You are totally correct in stating that we must get rid of all fear.  "We have nothing tofear but fear itself", to quote FDR.  The perception of 'fear' is the tool that corporationsand our own gov't use to attempt to keep us in line and do their bidding.  I don't buyinto it and others need to follow suit too.  Are you listening Dr. Deborah?  We mustfocus on our goals and visualize the outcome rather than spend our precious timeon what we don't want which is precisely what we'll get.  This happened when Bushgot elected, you'll recall.  Perhaps simplistic, but all we could talk about was what alamebrain Bush was, he said this/that, etc.  Our energy was expended in the wrongdirection and as a result, this is what we got.  I'll bring up the Walmart  ;effort again asan example.  We only focused on the end result which was another store. We did notgive Walmart the time of day except for letting them know that they did not have a chancein hell of coming into our neighborhood.  This take no prisoners approach, 100% effort,worked and for 6 mos. we daily, continuously kept our end goal in sight.  "As a man thinketh' is a great book and "The Secret" should be viewed for a reminder of these tenets.  There are other books I've found invaluable as well. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

, you are so right.  If people only understood that they ALWAYS bring about their own misery with their negative thinking.  It's impossible to make progress in anything if negativity controls our minds.  On the other hand anything can be accomplished if, as you say, the end result is visualized every step of the way, and, of course the appropriate actions are taken.  I think your Walmart effort is a splendid example of what can be accomplished when people single-mindedly work towards a specific goal.  There is nothing that is beyond our reach.  If we do not reach our goal it is because of us and not because of an exterior force.  So, folks, if you want Ron to be your next president get going and don't wast any more time.  He is the ONLY viable candidate for your great country.  And even if he gets in you still have to continue to do your part.  Freedom is not free and no one will do for you that what you have to do for yourself.   Fred On 13.01.2008, at 21:44, wrote:Fred, You are totally correct in stating that we must get rid of all fear.  "We have nothing tofear but fear itself", to quote FDR.  The perception of 'fear' is the tool that corporationsand our own gov't use to attempt to keep us in line and do their bidding.  I don't buyinto it and others need to follow suit too.  Are you listening Dr. Deborah?  We mustfocus on our goals and visualize the outcome rather than spend our precious timeon what we don't want which is precisely what we'll get.  This happened when Bushgot elected, you'll recall.  Perhaps simplistic, but all we could talk about was what alamebrain Bush was, he said this/that, etc.  Our energy was expended in the wrongdirection and as a result, this is what we got.  I'll bring up the Walmart  ;effort again asan example.  We only focused on the end result which was another store. We did notgive Walmart the time of day except for letting them know that they did not have a chancein hell of coming into our neighborhood.  This take no prisoners approach, 100% effort,worked and for 6 mos. we daily, continuously kept our end goal in sight.  "As a man thinketh' is a great book and "The Secret" should be viewed for a reminder of these tenets.  There are other books I've found invaluable as well. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi , I just got in and yes I am listening and how true it is!!! Dr. D

Fred,

You are totally correct in stating that we must get rid of all fear. "We have nothing to

fear but fear itself", to quote FDR. The perception of 'fear' is the tool that corporations

and our own gov't use to attempt to keep us in line and do their bidding. I don't buy

into it and others need to follow suit too. Are you listening Dr. Deborah? We must

focus on our goals and visualize the outcome rather than spend our precious time

on what we don't want which is precisely what we'll get. This happened when Bush

got elected, you'll recall. Perhaps simplistic, but all we could talk about was what a

lamebrain Bush was, he said this/that, etc. Our energy was expended in the wrong

direction and as a result, this is what we got. I'll bring up the Walmart effort again as

an example. We only focused on the end result which was another store. We did not

give Walmart the time of day except for letting them know that they did not have a chance

in hell of coming into our neighborhood. This take no prisoners approach, 100% effort,

worked and for 6 mos. we daily, continuously kept our end goal in sight.

"As a man thinketh' is a great book and "The Secret" should be viewed for a reminder of these tenets. There are other books I've found invaluable as well.