RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Outline of Action Plan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am back. Now let me try to put all this in as short an email as possible. There will be many questions about it. What I am trying to do is to give a rough outline first."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and inalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." --Declaration of Independence as originally written by Jefferson, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:315The above paragraph illustrates that people have the power and the right to change a destructive government. The federal government of the USA has become destructive to the American people as well as to people outside America. The American people have the right and the duty to change such a destructive government as they are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. We also have to remember that every right has a duty attached to it. In other words, people are responsible. There are many instances in which the federal government is violating people's rights and freedoms which are:the freedoms of speech, press, and religion; the well-regulated militia's right to keep and bear arms; the freedom of assembly; the freedom to petition; and the rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure; cruel and unusual punishment; and compelled self-incrimination.I don't know where to place the forced vaccination but it evidently is not a right of the government to impose forced medications of any kind. Governments will force the vaccinations on people as long as the pressure from the people is not strong enough to make the government abandon this tactic.How can this be done? How can government be forced to change this program?Let's ask how the government gets away with forced vaccinations. What are their most successful weapons the government is using against the people? Aren't they fear? Government threatens people with imprisonment - people fear imprisonment. Government threatens people with intimidation - people fear being intimidated by police, the courts, law suits, etc. Government is playing on human emotions. Now we have to realize that police officers, judges, lawyers, senators, government employees are also people. So are the officers with the SWAT team, the ambulance attendants, doctors, nurses, FDA employees, etc. They have the same emotions and uncertainties as everyone else. They also fear. And, they know when they do wrong.My program was based on these specifics.I had certain steps I followed every time I did a flyer campaign. They are as follows:- Let people involved know beforehand what you have in mind IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR UNACCEPTABLE ACTIONS, in this case forced vaccinations.- Give the people involved a specified time to respond.- Ask people involved how they want to change their program or actions, or, how they intend to rectify the damage done.It is very important to give the people enough time to respond and to warn them beforehand of what they can expect if they continue with their unacceptable actions.If the people do not respond then go ahead within the outlined time limit and follow the specified actions without delay.What I would envision in the forced vaccination case is as follows:Get in touch with all the medical professionals you know are against forced vaccinations. Outline to them your ideas. Ask them to get in touch with their clients that are against forced vaccinations and people that have suffered from vaccinations. Get as many people involved as possible. Get them on a mailing list. Start an education campaign. Get them involved. Let them study the different vaccination websites - that is web sites for and against vaccinations. They will have to be familiar with both so that they can understand where the vaccination story is false, where they lie started. Let them know that Pasteur recanted on his death bed. Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who advocate forced vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that if you can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made. There might be a lot of resistance to this program because it is exposing people and their CRIMINAL actions. Most people do not like to do this. There we have to realize that criminals cannot be dealt with in any other manner. They do not understand any other language. Now I have to make you aware of a new bill about before Congress, I believe, and it is H.R. 1955. You can google it One more thing, about myself. If you have googled my name you might be under the impression that I am a radical or something like this. Don't forget that the corporate media has the great ability of slanting the truth, dispense half truth or half the story in such a way that the story is totally different than what it really is. Corporate media represents the interests of the government. As you well know, when you are on the opposite side of government you can be sure to be smeared, attacked, vilified, etc. I had a death threat uttered against me by two police officers a few years back. That didn't go anywhere because I made this public on flyers. There is always a way to counteract ANY government threats. This is a broad outline of my program I followed for many years with great success.It is up to the American people if they REALLY want to put and end to the criminal government actions against them. I would be more than willing to help you in any way I can.Fred KyburzOn 09.01.2008, at 16:44, majestichealth@... wrote:

Guest guest

I am back. Now let me try to put all this in as short an email as possible. There will be many questions about it. What I am trying to do is to give a rough outline first."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and inalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." --Declaration of Independence as originally written by Jefferson, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:315The above paragraph illustrates that people have the power and the right to change a destructive government. The federal government of the USA has become destructive to the American people as well as to people outside America. The American people have the right and the duty to change such a destructive government as they are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. We also have to remember that every right has a duty attached to it. In other words, people are responsible. There are many instances in which the federal government is violating people's rights and freedoms which are:the freedoms of speech, press, and religion; the well-regulated militia's right to keep and bear arms; the freedom of assembly; the freedom to petition; and the rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure; cruel and unusual punishment; and compelled self-incrimination.I don't know where to place the forced vaccination but it evidently is not a right of the government to impose forced medications of any kind. Governments will force the vaccinations on people as long as the pressure from the people is not strong enough to make the government abandon this tactic.How can this be done? How can government be forced to change this program?Let's ask how the government gets away with forced vaccinations. What are their most successful weapons the government is using against the people? Aren't they fear? Government threatens people with imprisonment - people fear imprisonment. Government threatens people with intimidation - people fear being intimidated by police, the courts, law suits, etc. Government is playing on human emotions. Now we have to realize that police officers, judges, lawyers, senators, government employees are also people. So are the officers with the SWAT team, the ambulance attendants, doctors, nurses, FDA employees, etc. They have the same emotions and uncertainties as everyone else. They also fear. And, they know when they do wrong.My program was based on these specifics.I had certain steps I followed every time I did a flyer campaign. They are as follows:- Let people involved know beforehand what you have in mind IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR UNACCEPTABLE ACTIONS, in this case forced vaccinations.- Give the people involved a specified time to respond.- Ask people involved how they want to change their program or actions, or, how they intend to rectify the damage done.It is very important to give the people enough time to respond and to warn them beforehand of what they can expect if they continue with their unacceptable actions.If the people do not respond then go ahead within the outlined time limit and follow the specified actions without delay.What I would envision in the forced vaccination case is as follows:Get in touch with all the medical professionals you know are against forced vaccinations. Outline to them your ideas. Ask them to get in touch with their clients that are against forced vaccinations and people that have suffered from vaccinations. Get as many people involved as possible. Get them on a mailing list. Start an education campaign. Get them involved. Let them study the different vaccination websites - that is web sites for and against vaccinations. They will have to be familiar with both so that they can understand where the vaccination story is false, where they lie started. Let them know that Pasteur recanted on his death bed. Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who advocate forced vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that if you can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made. There might be a lot of resistance to this program because it is exposing people and their CRIMINAL actions. Most people do not like to do this. There we have to realize that criminals cannot be dealt with in any other manner. They do not understand any other language. Now I have to make you aware of a new bill about before Congress, I believe, and it is H.R. 1955. You can google it One more thing, about myself. If you have googled my name you might be under the impression that I am a radical or something like this. Don't forget that the corporate media has the great ability of slanting the truth, dispense half truth or half the story in such a way that the story is totally different than what it really is. Corporate media represents the interests of the government. As you well know, when you are on the opposite side of government you can be sure to be smeared, attacked, vilified, etc. I had a death threat uttered against me by two police officers a few years back. That didn't go anywhere because I made this public on flyers. There is always a way to counteract ANY government threats. This is a broad outline of my program I followed for many years with great success.It is up to the American people if they REALLY want to put and end to the criminal government actions against them. I would be more than willing to help you in any way I can.Fred KyburzOn 09.01.2008, at 16:44, majestichealth@... wrote:

Guest guest

In am wondering if F Kennedy, Jr. would be willing to help....

Re: Outline of Action PlanI am back. Now let me try to put all this in as short an email as possible. There will be many questions about it. What I am trying to do is to give a rough outline first.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and inalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." --Declaration of Independence as originally written by Jefferson, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:315

The above paragraph illustrates that people have the power and the right to change a destructive government. The federal government of the USA has become destructive to the American people as well as to people outside America. The American people have the right and the duty to change such a destructive government as they are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. We also have to remember that every right has a duty attached to it. In other words, people are responsible.

There are many instances in which the federal government is violating people's rights and freedoms which are:

the freedoms of speech, press, and religion; the well-regulated militia's right to keep and bear arms; the freedom of assembly; the freedom to petition; and the rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure; cruel and unusual punishment; and compelled self-incrimination.

I don't know where to place the forced vaccination but it evidently is not a right of the government to impose forced medications of any kind. Governments will force the vaccinations on people as long as the pressure from the people is not strong enough to make the government abandon this tactic.

How can this be done? How can government be forced to change this program?

Let's ask how the government gets away with forced vaccinations. What are their most successful weapons the government is using against the people? Aren't they fear? Government threatens people with imprisonment - people fear imprisonment. Government threatens people with intimidation - people fear being intimidated by police, the courts, law suits, etc. Government is playing on human emotions.

Now we have to realize that police officers, judges, lawyers, senators, government employees are also people. So are the officers with the SWAT team, the ambulance attendants, doctors, nurses, FDA employees, etc. They have the same emotions and uncertainties as everyone else. They also fear. And, they know when they do wrong.

My program was based on these specifics.

I had certain steps I followed every time I did a flyer campaign. They are as follows:

- Let people involved know beforehand what you have in mind IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR UNACCEPTABLE ACTIONS, in this case forced vaccinations.

- Give the people involved a specified time to respond.

- Ask people involved how they want to change their program or actions, or, how they intend to rectify the damage done.

It is very important to give the people enough time to respond and to warn them beforehand of what they can expect if they continue with their unacceptable actions.

If the people do not respond then go ahead within the outlined time limit and follow the specified actions without delay.

What I would envision in the forced vaccination case is as follows:

Get in touch with all the medical professionals you know are against forced vaccinations. Outline to them your ideas. Ask them to get in touch with their clients that are against forced vaccinations and people that have suffered from vaccinations. Get as many people involved as possible. Get them on a mailing list. Start an education campaign. Get them involved. Let them study the different vaccination websites - that is web sites for and against vaccinations. They will have to be familiar with both so that they can understand where the vaccination story is false, where they lie started. Let them know that Pasteur recanted on his death bed.

Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who advocate forced

vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.

Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are ultimately

responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.

Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that if you

can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made.

There might be a lot of resistance to this program because it is exposing people and their CRIMINAL actions. Most people do not like to do this. There we have to realize that criminals cannot be dealt with in any other manner. They do not understand any other language.

Now I have to make you aware of a new bill about before Congress, I believe, and it is H.R. 1955. You can google it

One more thing, about myself. If you have googled my name you might be under the impression that I am a radical or something like this. Don't forget that the corporate media has the great ability of slanting the truth, dispense half truth or half the story in such a way that the story is totally different than what it really is. Corporate media represents the interests of the government. As you well know, when you are on the opposite side of government you can be sure to be smeared, attacked, vilified, etc. I had a death threat uttered against me by two police officers a few years back. That didn't go anywhere because I made this public on flyers. There is always a way to counteract ANY government threats.

This is a broad outline of my program I followed for many years with great success.

It is up to the American people if they REALLY want to put and end to the criminal government actions against them. I would be more than willing to help you in any way I can.

Fred Kyburz

On 09.01.2008, at 16:44, majestichealth@... wrote:

Guest guest

I'm impressed!!!

The idea is great, however, you are dealing with a rather complacent America. Unless an issue hits them

close to home, most people, unfortunately, don't want to get involved.

You are also dealing with the government "Fear Machine" that uses fear propaganda to bring people into

their fold. In general, people are followers, not leaders, therefore, if the government says they must do it,

well the government is our protector, so we must do as they say.

It takes, as you indicate, education, education, education. Look how long it has taken for any part of the

natural health issue to get to the point to where even large manufacturers of food products are jumping

on the "organic" band wagon. Why? because the public is, more and more, moving in that direction and

they see $$$$ in doing it.

One of the most important things anyone can do with regard to pushing an issue past the bureaucrats

in Washington is to hit it head on as was done with the illegal alien issue. In that instance the Congressional

switchboard was inundated and, ultimately, crashed several times as a result of all the phone calls. This

same thing was happening on the local levels with people calling their Congressmen and Representatives

local offices. THE PEOPLE killed those bills. How? By letting their Congressmen and Representatives

that they DID NOT WANT illegals given the sun, moon, and stars at our expense. Letting them know that

if they didn't represent THE PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE would elect someone who would. The message

was heard loud and clear.

If the public could be rallied in that same fashion for any issue that affects almost every family, whether they

realize it or not, and they reacted in the same way, you would see changes as never before.

If you could get any of the big talk radio people behind you such as Rush, Neil Boortz, Ingram, or

any of the nationally syndicated shows, it would be a huge push in the right direction. People listen to

them and are motivated by them. The whole thing boils down to "motivation." With proper motivation,

we, THE PEOPLE can bring America back to where it should be, but it will mean exhaustive, protracted

effort on the part of the motivators. It will mean sacrifice of time, money, energy, sleep, and many other

factors and, for a while, I imagine, little headway. Until you have a large enough base to get the word

out for a sustained effort, any small efforts will really have little effect. It must be a huge effort and it

must make Congress pay attention. People have short attention spans and unless you can keep them

engaged, they will be all for it for about a month or two, then they move on to the next thing. How many

people that you know were all for going after the people who flew planes into the World Trade Center

on 9/11/2001, and now are totally complacent because we have not been attacked again? We WILL be

attacked again, count on it, however, the masses have gone to sleep on the issue because it was

six and a half years ago. Keeping them interested and willing to fight Congress will be the biggest

challenge. If you can manage that and get a large enough force behind you, you can make those

changes. I believe it can be done with the right people behind it and done the right way.

God bless you and your efforts. I wish you success.

Blessings,

Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorlynda.comHealth, God's Way

I am back. Now let me try to put all this in as short an email as possible. There will be many questions about it. What I am trying to do is to give a rough outline first.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and inalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." --Declaration of Independence as originally written by Jefferson, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:315

The above paragraph illustrates that people have the power and the right to change a destructive government. The federal government of the USA has become destructive to the American people as well as to people outside America. The American people have the right and the duty to change such a destructive government as they are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. We also have to remember that every right has a duty attached to it. In other words, people are responsible.

There are many instances in which the federal government is violating people's rights and freedoms which are:

the freedoms of speech, press, and religion; the well-regulated militia's right to keep and bear arms; the freedom of assembly; the freedom to petition; and the rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure; cruel and unusual punishment; and compelled self-incrimination.

I don't know where to place the forced vaccination but it evidently is not a right of the government to impose forced medications of any kind. Governments will force the vaccinations on people as long as the pressure from the people is not strong enough to make the government abandon this tactic.

Let's ask how the government gets away with forced vaccinations. What are their most successful weapons the government is using against the people? Aren't they fear? Government threatens people with imprisonment - people fear imprisonment. Government threatens people with intimidation - people fear being intimidated by police, the courts, law suits, etc. Government is playing on human emotions.

Now we have to realize that police officers, judges, lawyers, senators, government employees are also people. So are the officers with the SWAT team, the ambulance attendants, doctors, nurses, FDA employees, etc. They have the same emotions and uncertainties as everyone else. They also fear. And, they know when they do wrong.

I had certain steps I followed every time I did a flyer campaign. They are as follows:

- Let people involved know beforehand what you have in mind IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR UNACCEPTABLE ACTIONS, in this case forced vaccinations.

- Ask people involved how they want to change their program or actions, or, how they intend to rectify the damage done.

It is very important to give the people enough time to respond and to warn them beforehand of what they can expect if they continue with their unacceptable actions.

If the people do not respond then go ahead within the outlined time limit and follow the specified actions without delay.

Get in touch with all the medical professionals you know are against forced vaccinations. Outline to them your ideas. Ask them to get in touch with their clients that are against forced vaccinations and people that have suffered from vaccinations. Get as many people involved as possible. Get them on a mailing list. Start an education campaign. Get them involved. Let them study the different vaccination websites - that is web sites for and against vaccinations. They will have to be familiar with both so that they can understand where the vaccination story is false, where they lie started. Let them know that Pasteur recanted on his death bed.

Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who advocate forced vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.

Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.

Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that if you can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made.

There might be a lot of resistance to this program because it is exposing people and their CRIMINAL actions. Most people do not like to do this. There we have to realize that criminals cannot be dealt with in any other manner. They do not understand any other language.

Now I have to make you aware of a new bill about before Congress, I believe, and it is H.R. 1955. You can google it

One more thing, about myself. If you have googled my name you might be under the impression that I am a radical or something like this. Don't forget that the corporate media has the great ability of slanting the truth, dispense half truth or half the story in such a way that the story is totally different than what it really is. Corporate media represents the interests of the government. As you well know, when you are on the opposite side of government you can be sure to be smeared, attacked, vilified, etc. I had a death threat uttered against me by two police officers a few years back. That didn't go anywhere because I made this public on flyers. There is always a way to counteract ANY government threats.

This is a broad outline of my program I followed for many years with great success.

It is up to the American people if they REALLY want to put and end to the criminal government actions against them. I would be more than willing to help you in any way I can.

Fred Kyburz

On 09.01.2008, at 16:44, majestichealth@... wrote:

Guest guest

I am replying to your post sentence by sentence and paragraph by paragraph in red. It's easier that way. On 10.01.2008, at 15:09, Lynda Hardin-Poston wrote:I'm impressed!!! The idea is great, however, you are dealing with a rather complacent America. Unless an issue hits themclose to home, most people, unfortunately, don't want to get involved.  .  I rather deal with one individual with fire in his belly than with 10000 lukewarm people who don't know if they are coming or going.  The real work is to find these people - at least to start with.  You are also dealing with the government "Fear Machine" that uses fear propaganda to bring people intotheir fold. Freedom cannot harbor fear.  Fear is a paralyzing force that has no place in a project like this one.  People who fear the government and whose actions are controlled by fear better don't participate in this project.  In general, people are followers, not leaders, therefore, if the government says they must do it,well the government is our protector, so we must do as they say.  That's where education comes in again.  The public schools as well as fluoridation intake have dumbed people down incredibly.    It takes, as you indicate, education, education, education. Look how long it has taken for any part of thenatural health issue to get to the point to where even large manufacturers of food products are jumpingon the "organic" band wagon. Why? because the public is, more and more, moving in that direction andthey see $$$$ in doing it.  Absolutely right. One of the most important things anyone can do with regard to pushing an issue past the bureaucratsin Washington is to hit it head on as was done with the illegal alien issue. In that instance the Congressionalswitchboard was inundated and, ultimately, crashed several times as a result of all the phone calls. Thissame thing was happening on the local levels with people calling their Congressmen and Representativeslocal offices. THE PEOPLE killed those bills. How? By letting their Congressmen and Representativesthat they DID NOT WANT illegals given the sun, moon, and stars at our expense. Letting them know thatif they didn't represent THE PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE would elect someone who would. The messagewas heard loud and clear.  What you basically said here is that the people have the power if they take it.  What we have to understand now is that we have to live this way  not only in emergencies but all the time.  The government has to realize that the people will not get fooled any longer.  The people pass that on with their actions.  Ron is the finest president America could wish for but he can only do so much.  If people want to continue to be lazy and careless even his government will not be able to do for them what they should do for themselves.  He will get killed like the Kennedy brothers and others.  People have to change their attitude.  Their country has to become an important part in their lives.  This project is much deeper than forced vaccination even though forced vaccination is right now the driving force for such a project.   If the public could be rallied in that same fashion for any issue that affects almost every family, whether theyrealize it or not, and they reacted in the same way, you would see changes as never before.  And with with knowledge on the subject have to be the driving and educating force  in this undertaking.If you could get any of the big talk radio people behind you such as Rush, Neil Boortz, Ingram, orany of the nationally syndicated shows, it would be a huge push in the right direction.   Could very well be but don't count on it.  They will jump on the bandwagon when they realize that their station can improve their ratings.  In the meantime it is the people that have to do the groundwork and get the ball rolling.  People listen tothem and are motivated by them. The whole thing boils down to "motivation." With proper motivation,we, THE PEOPLE can bring America back to where it should be, but it will mean exhaustive, protractedeffort on the part of the motivators. It will mean sacrifice of time, money, energy, sleep, and many otherfactors and, for a while, I imagine, little headway. Any great change has always demanded sacrifice, time, money, energy, etc.  Great changes require great efforts.  That's why lukewarm people are the wrong ones to depend on.  In the beginning people have to be found with conviction and enthusiasm as well as endurance. Until you have a large enough base to get the wordout for a sustained effort, any small efforts will really have little effect. It must be a huge effort and itmust make Congress pay attention. Congress will pay attention once one of them is being exposed for what they are.  Believe me, I have been there.  And most of the time it was a one man effort.  People have short attention spans and unless you can keep themengaged, they will be all for it for about a month or two, then they move on to the next thing. How manypeople that you know were all for going after the people who flew planes into the World Trade Centeron 9/11/2001, and now are totally complacent because we have not been attacked again? We WILL beattacked again, count on it, however, the masses have gone to sleep on the issue because it wassix and a half years ago. That's a whole different subject, but you are right, people have a short attention span.  Keeping them interested and willing to fight Congress will be the biggestchallenge. If you can manage that and get a large enough force behind you, you can make thosechanges. I believe it can be done with the right people behind it and done the right way.  What is crucial now is to spend time on the solutions or what CAN BE DONE  instead of wasting time and effort on the negative or what cannot be done.  Find people that are willing to make the effort necessary to solve this problem instead of wasting time with people that are a brake to progress. I can't help you people physically but I certainly can and will help you with me experience of 18 years in this field.  I got into it when the GST (Goods and Services Tax) became law in Canada on Jan. 1, 1991.  I felt that something had to be done about the greediness and wastefulness of government.  Then it expanded into different fields like courts, police, Income tax and health department.  My web sites were shut down several times, I was taken before the Human Rights Tribunal, went to jail, got threatened with my life.  I saw most of it.  The interesting thing was that the more they threatened me the more it backfired on them.  Till the officials in the justice department asked me to leave them alone.  They wrote me 2 paragraphs on one page and I wrote them back 5 or 8 pages disproving everything they said.  When I came out of jail I wrote the justice minister in Edmonton why I was in jail.  I wanted answers.  He would not reply.  My friends all told me that this was useless.  I assured them that I would get an answer.  So I wrote him a second letter.  This time I told him that if he did not answer I would consider every question answered in the affirmative.  Of course I had to ask the questions in such a way that the answer would be in the positive.  I still did not get a response.  Then I sent him a third letter and I wrote since he answered this question in the affirmative it created a couple more questions.  Now these questions were more to the point and incriminated them further.  Now I got a response from one of his flunkies.  Now I could correspond with another fellow.  He got very upset but that was not my fault.  He answered my first letter to the justice minister as well as the second and third letter with one or two paragraphs each.  Now I got more ammunition.  He got 8 pages in return.  Now a third flunky got involved.  I loved it.  These guys got concerned now.  I answered the third guy with again several pages he refused to answer but instead sent the letter to the chief crown prosecutor in Lethbridge whose prosecutor said in court that the law can change from day to day.  I am riding on such things and I do not let them get any rest till they answer.  So the chief prosecutor admitted in the letter that the HIGHWAY LAWS ARE BASED ON IMAGINATION.  Yes, you read it right.  Of course they are now very careful with me when I am in court.  They don't want to let things like this get out.  And I know how to play my cards with them.  I am just telling these stories in order for people to realize that it is all 'a game'.  When you have the truth on your side and are not controlled by fear you are in control.  This is a very important point.   God bless you and your efforts. I wish you success. Blessings,Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorlynda.comHealth, God's Way Re: Outline of Action PlanI am back. Now let me try to put all this in as short an email as possible. There will be many questions about it. What I am trying to do is to give a rough outline first."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and inalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." --Declaration of Independence as originally written by Jefferson, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:315The above paragraph illustrates that people have the power and the right to change a destructive government. The federal government of the USA has become destructive to the American people as well as to people outside America. The American people have the right and the duty to change such a destructive government as they are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. We also have to remember that every right has a duty attached to it. In other words, people are responsible.There are many instances in which the federal government is violating people's rights and freedoms which are:the freedoms of speech, press, and religion; the well-regulated militia's right to keep and bear arms; the freedom of assembly; the freedom to petition; and the rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure; cruel and unusual punishment; and compelled self-incrimination.I don't know where to place the forced vaccination but it evidently is not a right of the government to impose forced medications of any kind. Governments will force the vaccinations on people as long as the pressure from the people is not strong enough to make the government abandon this tactic.How can this be done? How can government be forced to change this program?Let's ask how the government gets away with forced vaccinations. What are their most successful weapons the government is using against the people? Aren't they fear? Government threatens people with imprisonment - people fear imprisonment. Government threatens people with intimidation - people fear being intimidated by police, the courts, law suits, etc. Government is playing on human emotions.Now we have to realize that police officers, judges, lawyers, senators, government employees are also people. So are the officers with the SWAT team, the ambulance attendants, doctors, nurses, FDA employees, etc. They have the same emotions and uncertainties as everyone else. They also fear. And, they know when they do wrong.My program was based on these specifics.I had certain steps I followed every time I did a flyer campaign. They are as follows:- Let people involved know beforehand what you have in mind IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR UNACCEPTABLE ACTIONS, in this case forced vaccinations.- Give the people involved a specified time to respond.- Ask people involved how they want to change their program or actions, or, how they intend to rectify the damage done.It is very important to give the people enough time to respond and to warn them beforehand of what they can expect if they continue with their unacceptable actions.If the people do not respond then go ahead within the outlined time limit and follow the specified actions without delay.What I would envision in the forced vaccination case is as follows:Get in touch with all the medical professionals you know are against forced vaccinations. Outline to them your ideas. Ask them to get in touch with their clients that are against forced vaccinations and people that have suffered from vaccinations. Get as many people involved as possible. Get them on a mailing list. Start an education campaign. Get them involved. Let them study the different vaccination websites - that is web sites for and against vaccinations. They will have to be familiar with both so that they can understand where the vaccination story is false, where they lie started. Let them know that Pasteur recanted on his death bed.Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who advocate forced vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that if you can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made.There might be a lot of resistance to this program because it is exposing people and their CRIMINAL actions. Most people do not like to do this. There we have to realize that criminals cannot be dealt with in any other manner. They do not understand any other language.Now I have to make you aware of a new bill about before Congress, I believe, and it is H.R. 1955. You can google itOne more thing, about myself. If you have googled my name you might be under the impression that I am a radical or something like this. Don't forget that the corporate media has the great ability of slanting the truth, dispense half truth or half the story in such a way that the story is totally different than what it really is. Corporate media represents the interests of the government. As you well know, when you are on the opposite side of government you can be sure to be smeared, attacked, vilified, etc. I had a death threat uttered against me by two police officers a few years back. That didn't go anywhere because I made this public on flyers. There is always a way to counteract ANY government threats.This is a broad outline of my program I followed for many years with great success.It is up to the American people if they REALLY want to put and end to the criminal government actions against them. I would be more than willing to help you in any way I can.Fred KyburzOn 09.01.2008, at 16:44, majestichealth  wrote:

Guest guest

I am replying to your post sentence by sentence and paragraph by paragraph in red. It's easier that way. On 10.01.2008, at 15:09, Lynda Hardin-Poston wrote:I'm impressed!!! The idea is great, however, you are dealing with a rather complacent America. Unless an issue hits themclose to home, most people, unfortunately, don't want to get involved.  .  I rather deal with one individual with fire in his belly than with 10000 lukewarm people who don't know if they are coming or going.  The real work is to find these people - at least to start with.  You are also dealing with the government "Fear Machine" that uses fear propaganda to bring people intotheir fold. Freedom cannot harbor fear.  Fear is a paralyzing force that has no place in a project like this one.  People who fear the government and whose actions are controlled by fear better don't participate in this project.  In general, people are followers, not leaders, therefore, if the government says they must do it,well the government is our protector, so we must do as they say.  That's where education comes in again.  The public schools as well as fluoridation intake have dumbed people down incredibly.    It takes, as you indicate, education, education, education. Look how long it has taken for any part of thenatural health issue to get to the point to where even large manufacturers of food products are jumpingon the "organic" band wagon. Why? because the public is, more and more, moving in that direction andthey see $$$$ in doing it.  Absolutely right. One of the most important things anyone can do with regard to pushing an issue past the bureaucratsin Washington is to hit it head on as was done with the illegal alien issue. In that instance the Congressionalswitchboard was inundated and, ultimately, crashed several times as a result of all the phone calls. Thissame thing was happening on the local levels with people calling their Congressmen and Representativeslocal offices. THE PEOPLE killed those bills. How? By letting their Congressmen and Representativesthat they DID NOT WANT illegals given the sun, moon, and stars at our expense. Letting them know thatif they didn't represent THE PEOPLE, THE PEOPLE would elect someone who would. The messagewas heard loud and clear.  What you basically said here is that the people have the power if they take it.  What we have to understand now is that we have to live this way  not only in emergencies but all the time.  The government has to realize that the people will not get fooled any longer.  The people pass that on with their actions.  Ron is the finest president America could wish for but he can only do so much.  If people want to continue to be lazy and careless even his government will not be able to do for them what they should do for themselves.  He will get killed like the Kennedy brothers and others.  People have to change their attitude.  Their country has to become an important part in their lives.  This project is much deeper than forced vaccination even though forced vaccination is right now the driving force for such a project.   If the public could be rallied in that same fashion for any issue that affects almost every family, whether theyrealize it or not, and they reacted in the same way, you would see changes as never before.  And with with knowledge on the subject have to be the driving and educating force  in this undertaking.If you could get any of the big talk radio people behind you such as Rush, Neil Boortz, Ingram, orany of the nationally syndicated shows, it would be a huge push in the right direction.   Could very well be but don't count on it.  They will jump on the bandwagon when they realize that their station can improve their ratings.  In the meantime it is the people that have to do the groundwork and get the ball rolling.  People listen tothem and are motivated by them. The whole thing boils down to "motivation." With proper motivation,we, THE PEOPLE can bring America back to where it should be, but it will mean exhaustive, protractedeffort on the part of the motivators. It will mean sacrifice of time, money, energy, sleep, and many otherfactors and, for a while, I imagine, little headway. Any great change has always demanded sacrifice, time, money, energy, etc.  Great changes require great efforts.  That's why lukewarm people are the wrong ones to depend on.  In the beginning people have to be found with conviction and enthusiasm as well as endurance. Until you have a large enough base to get the wordout for a sustained effort, any small efforts will really have little effect. It must be a huge effort and itmust make Congress pay attention. Congress will pay attention once one of them is being exposed for what they are.  Believe me, I have been there.  And most of the time it was a one man effort.  People have short attention spans and unless you can keep themengaged, they will be all for it for about a month or two, then they move on to the next thing. How manypeople that you know were all for going after the people who flew planes into the World Trade Centeron 9/11/2001, and now are totally complacent because we have not been attacked again? We WILL beattacked again, count on it, however, the masses have gone to sleep on the issue because it wassix and a half years ago. That's a whole different subject, but you are right, people have a short attention span.  Keeping them interested and willing to fight Congress will be the biggestchallenge. If you can manage that and get a large enough force behind you, you can make thosechanges. I believe it can be done with the right people behind it and done the right way.  What is crucial now is to spend time on the solutions or what CAN BE DONE  instead of wasting time and effort on the negative or what cannot be done.  Find people that are willing to make the effort necessary to solve this problem instead of wasting time with people that are a brake to progress. I can't help you people physically but I certainly can and will help you with me experience of 18 years in this field.  I got into it when the GST (Goods and Services Tax) became law in Canada on Jan. 1, 1991.  I felt that something had to be done about the greediness and wastefulness of government.  Then it expanded into different fields like courts, police, Income tax and health department.  My web sites were shut down several times, I was taken before the Human Rights Tribunal, went to jail, got threatened with my life.  I saw most of it.  The interesting thing was that the more they threatened me the more it backfired on them.  Till the officials in the justice department asked me to leave them alone.  They wrote me 2 paragraphs on one page and I wrote them back 5 or 8 pages disproving everything they said.  When I came out of jail I wrote the justice minister in Edmonton why I was in jail.  I wanted answers.  He would not reply.  My friends all told me that this was useless.  I assured them that I would get an answer.  So I wrote him a second letter.  This time I told him that if he did not answer I would consider every question answered in the affirmative.  Of course I had to ask the questions in such a way that the answer would be in the positive.  I still did not get a response.  Then I sent him a third letter and I wrote since he answered this question in the affirmative it created a couple more questions.  Now these questions were more to the point and incriminated them further.  Now I got a response from one of his flunkies.  Now I could correspond with another fellow.  He got very upset but that was not my fault.  He answered my first letter to the justice minister as well as the second and third letter with one or two paragraphs each.  Now I got more ammunition.  He got 8 pages in return.  Now a third flunky got involved.  I loved it.  These guys got concerned now.  I answered the third guy with again several pages he refused to answer but instead sent the letter to the chief crown prosecutor in Lethbridge whose prosecutor said in court that the law can change from day to day.  I am riding on such things and I do not let them get any rest till they answer.  So the chief prosecutor admitted in the letter that the HIGHWAY LAWS ARE BASED ON IMAGINATION.  Yes, you read it right.  Of course they are now very careful with me when I am in court.  They don't want to let things like this get out.  And I know how to play my cards with them.  I am just telling these stories in order for people to realize that it is all 'a game'.  When you have the truth on your side and are not controlled by fear you are in control.  This is a very important point.   God bless you and your efforts. I wish you success. Blessings,Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorlynda.comHealth, God's Way Re: Outline of Action PlanI am back. Now let me try to put all this in as short an email as possible. There will be many questions about it. What I am trying to do is to give a rough outline first."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with inherent and inalienable rights; that among these, are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." --Declaration of Independence as originally written by Jefferson, 1776. ME 1:29, Papers 1:315The above paragraph illustrates that people have the power and the right to change a destructive government. The federal government of the USA has become destructive to the American people as well as to people outside America. The American people have the right and the duty to change such a destructive government as they are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. We also have to remember that every right has a duty attached to it. In other words, people are responsible.There are many instances in which the federal government is violating people's rights and freedoms which are:the freedoms of speech, press, and religion; the well-regulated militia's right to keep and bear arms; the freedom of assembly; the freedom to petition; and the rights to be free of unreasonable search and seizure; cruel and unusual punishment; and compelled self-incrimination.I don't know where to place the forced vaccination but it evidently is not a right of the government to impose forced medications of any kind. Governments will force the vaccinations on people as long as the pressure from the people is not strong enough to make the government abandon this tactic.How can this be done? How can government be forced to change this program?Let's ask how the government gets away with forced vaccinations. What are their most successful weapons the government is using against the people? Aren't they fear? Government threatens people with imprisonment - people fear imprisonment. Government threatens people with intimidation - people fear being intimidated by police, the courts, law suits, etc. Government is playing on human emotions.Now we have to realize that police officers, judges, lawyers, senators, government employees are also people. So are the officers with the SWAT team, the ambulance attendants, doctors, nurses, FDA employees, etc. They have the same emotions and uncertainties as everyone else. They also fear. And, they know when they do wrong.My program was based on these specifics.I had certain steps I followed every time I did a flyer campaign. They are as follows:- Let people involved know beforehand what you have in mind IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR UNACCEPTABLE ACTIONS, in this case forced vaccinations.- Give the people involved a specified time to respond.- Ask people involved how they want to change their program or actions, or, how they intend to rectify the damage done.It is very important to give the people enough time to respond and to warn them beforehand of what they can expect if they continue with their unacceptable actions.If the people do not respond then go ahead within the outlined time limit and follow the specified actions without delay.What I would envision in the forced vaccination case is as follows:Get in touch with all the medical professionals you know are against forced vaccinations. Outline to them your ideas. Ask them to get in touch with their clients that are against forced vaccinations and people that have suffered from vaccinations. Get as many people involved as possible. Get them on a mailing list. Start an education campaign. Get them involved. Let them study the different vaccination websites - that is web sites for and against vaccinations. They will have to be familiar with both so that they can understand where the vaccination story is false, where they lie started. Let them know that Pasteur recanted on his death bed.Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who advocate forced vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that if you can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made.There might be a lot of resistance to this program because it is exposing people and their CRIMINAL actions. Most people do not like to do this. There we have to realize that criminals cannot be dealt with in any other manner. They do not understand any other language.Now I have to make you aware of a new bill about before Congress, I believe, and it is H.R. 1955. You can google itOne more thing, about myself. If you have googled my name you might be under the impression that I am a radical or something like this. Don't forget that the corporate media has the great ability of slanting the truth, dispense half truth or half the story in such a way that the story is totally different than what it really is. Corporate media represents the interests of the government. As you well know, when you are on the opposite side of government you can be sure to be smeared, attacked, vilified, etc. I had a death threat uttered against me by two police officers a few years back. That didn't go anywhere because I made this public on flyers. There is always a way to counteract ANY government threats.This is a broad outline of my program I followed for many years with great success.It is up to the American people if they REALLY want to put and end to the criminal government actions against them. I would be more than willing to help you in any way I can.Fred KyburzOn 09.01.2008, at 16:44, majestichealth  wrote:

Guest guest

Fred, you are awesome!! A true kindred spirit. I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights. 'Stand for something, or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes. What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiar with. However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies. A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on. I relish exposing these charlatans for what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb and state the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately. I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it. Trudeau's example pointed out in a former e-mail was right on the money. Can you imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to support the defendant? What a powerful visualization. For those who haven't seen it yet, and those who have, watch 'The Secret'. I realize it's been out awhile, but the messages put forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work, believe me. In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmart walking away from the negotations table. They ultimately gave up as they realized we were a force to be reckoned with. We weren't a huge community, but we had a voice and we were not afraid to use it. We played hardball and wore them down. No ifs, ands or butts. There was

absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood. We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at the local shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of these retailers was on our webpage. We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded their phonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy. We had cellphone #'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD'. After awhile, they realized we were too hostile and organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs. Talk about celebration! To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now consider friends who joined us in that effort. I envision the same happening here in our

efforts to inform and educate everyone around us about how vaccines are dangerous, how everyone has free choice, and to question those in charge. Anything is possible, and I will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up. I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akin to a vs. Goliath battle, which can be won. Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spread it as far as possible. I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularly put out info from the NVIC and other websites which are relevant to our cause. Thank you to everyone involved in this effort. Keep the faith and everyday devote time to doing your best to spread the word.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Fred, you are awesome!! A true kindred spirit. I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights. 'Stand for something, or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes. What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiar with. However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies. A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on. I relish exposing these charlatans for what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb and state the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately. I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it. Trudeau's example pointed out in a former e-mail was right on the money. Can you imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to support the defendant? What a powerful visualization. For those who haven't seen it yet, and those who have, watch 'The Secret'. I realize it's been out awhile, but the messages put forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work, believe me. In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmart walking away from the negotations table. They ultimately gave up as they realized we were a force to be reckoned with. We weren't a huge community, but we had a voice and we were not afraid to use it. We played hardball and wore them down. No ifs, ands or butts. There was

absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood. We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at the local shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of these retailers was on our webpage. We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded their phonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy. We had cellphone #'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD'. After awhile, they realized we were too hostile and organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs. Talk about celebration! To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now consider friends who joined us in that effort. I envision the same happening here in our

efforts to inform and educate everyone around us about how vaccines are dangerous, how everyone has free choice, and to question those in charge. Anything is possible, and I will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up. I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akin to a vs. Goliath battle, which can be won. Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spread it as far as possible. I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularly put out info from the NVIC and other websites which are relevant to our cause. Thank you to everyone involved in this effort. Keep the faith and everyday devote time to doing your best to spread the word.

Guest guest

...thank you for this information..the more we communicate the more people will really understand what many of us have been through and how corrupt the system is....Dr. Debbie

Re: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Outline of Action Plan

I am back. Now let me try to put all this in as short an email as possible. There will be many questions about it. What I am trying to do is to give a rough outline first.

Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who

advocate forced vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.

Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are

ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.

Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that

if you can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made.

Fred Kyburz

On 09.01.2008, at 16:44, majestichealth wrote:

Guest guest

Hi ,

I am so happy that since I mentioned Trudeau and when he thought of as he slept and what he did in NY, I am trying to ask for the same in site into helping us all without going to prison. I understand and appreciate everyone's concern about me stepping too far out of the box and possibly being hurt..I do, but I need to have the faith in the Universal Spirit within us all...the One who is bringing us all together here, that He will direct me and us to something much bigger than the government control and lies that are killing people....It is wonderful that people are finally sharing their stories and there are many very sad and frightening ones. This is a wonderful site and I don;t think the FDA and /Government wouldn think that we might all get together like this...I am just concerned that they will try to shut down our communication here...so why

don't we all try to get more information on each of us like our personal email address ...what do you think...they are liable to do anything....Dr. Debbie PS.. are you by chance in NJ? that meeting on the Vaccines is on Monday of next week....

Fred, you are awesome!! A true kindred spirit. I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights. 'Stand for something,

or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes. What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiar

with. However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies. A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on. I relish exposing these charlatans

for what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb and

state the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately. I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it.

Trudeau's example pointed out in a former e-mail was right on the money. Can

you imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to support

the defendant? What a powerful visualization. For those who haven't seen it yet, and

those who have, watch 'The Secret'. I realize it's been out awhile, but the messages

put forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work,

believe me. In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmart

walking away from the negotations table. They ultimately gave up as they realized we

were a force to be reckoned with. We weren't a huge community, but we had a voice

and we were not afraid to use it. We played hardball and wore them down. No ifs, ands

or butts. There was absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood.

We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at the

local shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of these

retailers was on our webpage. We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded their

phonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy. We had cellphone

#'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT

COMING INTO OUR NEIGHBORHOOD'. After awhile, they realized we were too hostile

and organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs. Talk about

celebration! To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now consider

friends who joined us in that effort. I envision the same happening here in our efforts

to inform and educate everyone around us about how vaccines are dangerous, how

everyone has free choice, and to question those in charge. Anything is possible, and

I will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up. I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akin

to a vs. Goliath battle, which can be won.

Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spread

it as far as possible. I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularly

put out info from the NVIC and other websites which are relevant to our cause.

Thank you to everyone involved in this effort. Keep the faith and everyday devote time to

doing your best to spread the word.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I am so happy that since I mentioned Trudeau and when he thought of as he slept and what he did in NY, I am trying to ask for the same in site into helping us all without going to prison. I understand and appreciate everyone's concern about me stepping too far out of the box and possibly being hurt..I do, but I need to have the faith in the Universal Spirit within us all...the One who is bringing us all together here, that He will direct me and us to something much bigger than the government control and lies that are killing people....It is wonderful that people are finally sharing their stories and there are many very sad and frightening ones. This is a wonderful site and I don;t think the FDA and /Government wouldn think that we might all get together like this...I am just concerned that they will try to shut down our communication here...so why

don't we all try to get more information on each of us like our personal email address ...what do you think...they are liable to do anything....Dr. Debbie PS.. are you by chance in NJ? that meeting on the Vaccines is on Monday of next week....

Fred, you are awesome!! A true kindred spirit. I know there are many others out there who need to come forward and answer the call to stand up for their rights. 'Stand for something,

or fall for anything' is another of my favorite quotes. What you have said is so true and those in 'power' or so they think, are only using fear as that is the only tactic they're familiar

with. However, we need to arm ourselves w/facts and a steadfast resolve to continue exposing those who speak lies. A man's reputation is all he has and people in bureaucracies hate to have their egos trampled on. I relish exposing these charlatans

for what they are and the more that people own their power and go out on a limb and

state the truth, then the tide will turn and they will respect our voices, ultimately. I don't want them to fear us necessarily, but if that is what it takes, so be it.

you imagine a court scene where thousands of letters are literally brought in to support

the defendant? What a powerful visualization. For those who haven't seen it yet, and

those who have, watch 'The Secret'. I realize it's been out awhile, but the messages

put forth are powerful and the approaches discussed are ageless and they do work,

believe me. In our Walmart battle, we all collectively and individually visualized Walmart

walking away from the negotations table. They ultimately gave up as they realized we

were a force to be reckoned with. We weren't a huge community, but we had a voice

and we were not afraid to use it. We played hardball and wore them down. No ifs, ands

or butts. There was absolutely NO WAY, they were going to come into our neighborhood.

We had 'support your local retailers day', where people were encouraged to shop at the

local shops which displayed a 'Stop Elitch Walmart' sign in their window and a list of these

retailers was on our webpage. We also had a 'call Walmart day' where we flooded their

phonelines and it was the first time ever their lines were totally busy. We had cellphone

#'s of the execs and would call them daily to let them know 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT

and organized to deal with and they left w/their tails between their legs. Talk about

celebration! To this day, I can walk our streets and run into people I now consider

friends who joined us in that effort. I envision the same happening here in our efforts

everyone has free choice, and to question those in charge. Anything is possible, and

I will be here to witness the drug cartel breaking up. I realize it's a huge goal, but it's akin

Fred, your steps are in lockstep w/mine and I encourage others to take this info and spread

it as far as possible. I have a growing e-mail base of friends and colleagues and I regularly

Thank you to everyone involved in this effort. Keep the faith and everyday devote time to

Guest guest

The one major thing that everyone must remember is

when you fight city hall, city hall doesn't fight fair. They

have powers to cause us harm, if they want. You found

that out yourself first hand. You were strong and smart

enough to know what to do and how to do it. All aren't

that lucky.

The point people will have to be doctors, lawyers,

people in government, like Ron , who are willing

to stand up for the cause, people that if something

happened to them, it would be noticed and would

be picked up by the press. That would bring issues

into the light and that is what they DON'T want. A

few marchers or "trouble makers" put in jail really

don't make much of a ripple other than for people

to think they are "loons" or "rabid."

Perception by the public is EVERYTHING. How

any movement is perceived by the masses really

determines how many people will join the movement.

That is why you must make sure it never seems to

be a bunch of maniacs who go overboard in the

attempt to get attention for their cause (like PETA).

What you really need is a good PR person, someone

who knows how to prepare and present a campaign.

A political strategist would be great for a project like

this. If anyone has any contacts with such a person

who might be interested, maybe it would behoove

you to mention it. <grin>

Fred, I think you are right, this is just ONE part of

a much larger picture, that picture being the fact

that the government is too involved in our lives.

We are loosing, more and more, our rights to

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." It

is time we took back our country.

Blessings,

Dr. Lynda Hardin-Poston5109 Stotzer Pwy.College Station, TX 77845(979)260-1202Http://www.doctorlynda.comHealth, God's Way

Once you have enough people interested in participating there is one more part they have to understand, and that is the psychological aspect of this program. How do people react to exposure. Why does this program has to be executed in this manner. Why it will not work any other way. The flyers have to be written and have to be distributed by the people involved or by a professional delivery company. It is most successful if people distribute the flyers themselves because they are now involved, they have a stake in it. The flyers have to be written in a way that leaves no doubt as to what forced vaccination is and in general what vaccinations are and the purpose they are serving. In my opinion, and what I have studied and read about it, it has ONLY ONE PURPOSE AND THAT IS POPULATION CONTROL. And there are a number of examples which prove that this is so. All this has to get on the flyers and people in positions who advocate forced vaccinations have to be made aware of this. They have to be clear without a shadow of a doubt what awaits them if they continue with their program - they are following a program which results in premeditated murder.

Let's assume that the people responsible for the forced vaccinations will not believe you and continue with their methods, which I doubt if the preparatory steps are done right, then you will have to write the flyers. It will not be one flyer, it will not be two flyers, there might be 20 or 30 or more flyers on the same case. You start with one flyer. A few days later the second flyer will be distributed with more information about vaccination. Then a third one. By that time the government will have taken some steps to counter your program. Then you will have to address this government action. I don't know what will happen. Somebody might get arrested. Whatever will happen you have to continue if you want to be successful. To dissolve a growing dictatorship is no easy task. If nothing is done America will cease to exist as it was known up to now. And the people will bear the responsibility because the people are ultimately responsible for the actions of their government. Americans do not realize yet how precarious their situation is.

Now one might argue that it would be advisable to wait till Ron is president. Remember what happened to Kennedy? If the powers behind the scenes, the people who really pull the strings, decide that Ron has to go he will get murdered. That's the sad truth. What will or can they do when millions of people start to expose the crooks in government? Do you think that any of the flunkies in government will be willing to listen to the string pullers? I am sure they will not. This is the situation that has to be created. Government has to become afraid of the people again. That's when a country is healthy. That's when things are going the way they ought to run. But that only happens when people fulfill their responsibilities. Now keep in mind that not everyone will participate. But not everyone needs to participate. History has shown that with any major change only about 3% of the people take part. I believe that if you can mobilize 100000 people and up you have it made.

Fred Kyburz

Guest guest

that lucky.

Blessings,

Fred Kyburz

Guest guest

that lucky.

Blessings,

Fred Kyburz

Guest guest

that lucky.

Blessings,

Fred Kyburz

Guest guest

You can bet they have a mole in here watching what we say. The government has people that all they do is scan the blogs and message boards for all kinds of reasons, not just to find terrorists. The name of this group cries out for monitoring by "big brother."

Speaking of that, on my new board, the second person to sign onto it has no true screen name, no identification and I have no way of emailing them. It is as if they are there but not there. It is strange. I am thinking it is some government agency who has access to the system and can monitor it by having the emails sent to them but they remain hidden from view in that no one sees them (except the moderator, which happens to be me).

Whoever moderates this board, check your member list and see if you have a member where the name can not be clicked on and go to their profile. On mine, it is just black lettering instead of the blue that indicates a link.

I believe this to be some kind of "other" monitoring. Maybe I am paranoid, but it is very strange and I know that all people who promote any natural remedies have a bulls eye on their back.

Guest guest

You can bet they have a mole in here watching what we say. The government has people that all they do is scan the blogs and message boards for all kinds of reasons, not just to find terrorists. The name of this group cries out for monitoring by "big brother."

Speaking of that, on my new board, the second person to sign onto it has no true screen name, no identification and I have no way of emailing them. It is as if they are there but not there. It is strange. I am thinking it is some government agency who has access to the system and can monitor it by having the emails sent to them but they remain hidden from view in that no one sees them (except the moderator, which happens to be me).

Whoever moderates this board, check your member list and see if you have a member where the name can not be clicked on and go to their profile. On mine, it is just black lettering instead of the blue that indicates a link.

I believe this to be some kind of "other" monitoring. Maybe I am paranoid, but it is very strange and I know that all people who promote any natural remedies have a bulls eye on their back.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Did you understand me when I suggested a special email..quite frankly that is not the way to go...we need to speak to each other some other way maybe via phone which can be done somehow...anyway they follow me and I know it...I am not giving up...too much that I went though or we went throuh and that is our thing..I know we can do it if someone has a good suggestion let me know we are from different states and areas and it is all the same...lets travel light as "Ella Fitzgerald' use to say and let me get back into my music from the Glenn Orchestra and lets try all walks of life...we can do it...

Guest guest

Did you understand me when I suggested a special email..quite frankly that is not the way to go...we need to speak to each other some other way maybe via phone which can be done somehow...anyway they follow me and I know it...I am not giving up...too much that I went though or we went throuh and that is our thing..I know we can do it if someone has a good suggestion let me know we are from different states and areas and it is all the same...lets travel light as "Ella Fitzgerald' use to say and let me get back into my music from the Glenn Orchestra and lets try all walks of life...we can do it...

Guest guest

Guest guest