RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Scars

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I m so happy for you!, rest and injoy your new you and all the

PERKS that go with it!

Cant wait to see you in person, (picnic)?

Did you have further hair loss with all your surgeries, ?

Lori---

In @y..., " wwmohler " <wwmohler@s...> wrote:

> Donna,

> The ones on the lower part go to within 5 " on one side of where

the buttocks meet to 8 " on the other side. It pretty much took care

of any of the skin sagging on the lower part. I went to the Mayo

Clinic and the Dr. I had doesn't like to do buttock lifts as he says

the scars are right where you sit and for the amount of pain you have

the results aren't that great. I am pretty happy with the results.

The only place I have ANY excess skin now is on my upper back around

where the bottom of the bra strap rests and on the sides under my

arms. That is why he is recommending having one more surgery to

remove that. Haven't decided whether I am going to do that or not.

When he showed me what the difference would be by pulling that skin up

and back I thought I would definitely do it but after having six

surgeries since October and having very few weeks of being pain free

it makes me hesitant of doing it again. I started out this mess by

having hernia surgery, (laparascopically,) in October. It didn't go

well and they had to go back in to remove permanent stitches in

November. Then in February after going to Jamaica I developed the

beginning of the yeast infections under the panniculus and the rest as

they say is history.

>

>

>

> in Minnesota

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi

I removed scarring from my gravitational body for a

year. I went from removing 6 times per day, down to

once per day. Finally one day, it was gone after I

changed my behaviour. Hung myself out, so to speak.

It caused me to bond with opponents. I always seemed

to be the rejected friend, hurt and lonely. (of

course, opponents were my friends...they did not want

me to win) It made me a bit self-rightous and also I

felt hopelessness alot.

I posted about this awhile ago. Not sure where it is

in the archives.

Where are you finding the scarring...in what body?

The opponents/allies lesson is a good one to do. Also

re-coding dna. Those both helped immensely.

Love

PS I will try to find my notes on my RIK about

scarring. Just keep removing....it can take longer to

remove than other pathologies. BUT....once it was

gone, it never came back. What I see in my life now

is ALOT of allies. I don't have those incredible

lonely bouts, and things don't seem so hopeless.

--- <siribear@...> wrote:

---------------------------------

Hi, All.

So, I've been in a bloody black depression, & spent

about 6 hours pounding away at it with immunics. Some

good results have happened:

I get yes that I can boost serotonin production by

installing it and keeping at it.

After listening to one of the audios describing

depression as having a pattern of inaction, I

installed a reflexive choice to take powerful action.

(I refuse to take a bad prognosis lying down.)

I checked Universal Bodies for conditions and removed

them.

....then I got into the whole concept of scarring, &

had quite a few revelations with that. I got that the

scarring is behind depression, choosing various

unworkable situations, limiting what I can receive,

anxiety, and foreshortening of my career. I've

removed and removed the original *g******d* trauma,

but stuff didn't budge until I connected with this

scarring thingie.

I'm grubbing away at that now.

What I'd like is to hear from some folks about

experiences with scarring, what they found productive.

This is more for morale and encouragment than

anything else.

Thanks. --

Guest guest

I am very fair too. A good product for scars is Mederma. My dermatologist recommended it to me after removing a skin cancer from my nose and it really helped calm down the redness and keep the scar tissue soft.

Dianne

-- Scars

I am very white skinned. I have RED scars. I am wondering how long it

takes for the scars to begin to at least blend in with my coloring. Or

if there is anything that speeds the healing up.

I was banded in 8-8-05

Thanks Deb SM

Guest guest

Deb, use a mixture of vitaman E and you can get Kay Night Emollient Cream and put it on your scars. This has worked for me, but it does take a long time to heal. I too am very pale skinned. I used this mixture on a severe burn that I got from a pan with bacon grease in it, and now you can hardly tell anything even happened there.

Vespermethin4life <methin4life@...> wrote:

I am very white skinned. I have RED scars. I am wondering how long it takes for the scars to begin to at least blend in with my coloring. Or if there is anything that speeds the healing up. I was banded in 8-8-05Thanks Deb SM

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Guest guest

That is true Dianne--I work in a wound care dept where with a plastic sugery clinic and even before it came out over the counter it is what Dr Cullington recommended. I remember a little girl with a car on her face and ait was really the first time I'd seenit and I was amazed and wjat it did for that little girl. Carla PS I love your butterfly. My Mama was a butterfly girl and I inherited hers and ow I seem to want to clllect more and more.Dianne <datsecondmountain@...> wrote:

I am very fair too. A good product for scars is Mederma. My dermatologist recommended it to me after removing a skin cancer from my nose and it really helped calm down the redness and keep the scar tissue soft.

Dianne

-- Scars

I am very white skinned. I have RED scars. I am wondering how long it

takes for the scars to begin to at least blend in with my coloring. Or

if there is anything that speeds the healing up.

I was banded in 8-8-05

Thanks Deb SM

Guest guest

wrote "I have 2 matching big ugly scars on my knees and am so glad I have them. I'm no super model anyway, but it's something to be glad that they can fix."

I'm not worried about the scar (my THR surgery's in 5 weeks) - in fact I keep threatening my workmates that I'm going to show it off to them! They're squeamish :)

I've got a scar on my back from a melanoma 13 yrs ago (hooray - I'm still alive! ) and a hysterectomy scar too. I look at them as souvenirs from life's journey...

Guest guest

I've got plenty of scars. My stomach looks like a road

map. I've got one on my neck from thyroid surgery

None of these show thankfully. The one on my neck

looks like a wrinkle.

Sherry

RE: Scars

wrote "I have 2 matching big ugly scars on my knees and am so glad I have them. I'm no super model anyway, but it's something to be glad that they can fix."

I'm not worried about the scar (my THR surgery's in 5 weeks) - in fact I keep threatening my workmates that I'm going to show it off to them! They're squeamish :)

I've got a scar on my back from a melanoma 13 yrs ago (hooray - I'm still alive! ) and a hysterectomy scar too. I look at them as souvenirs from life's journey...

Guest guest

Hi Sherry, How come your stomach looks like a road mad ? I had three Hernia operations on my Stomach and the Hip and Knee operations those are the longest I had 38 stanples from my hip operation my knee on is long didn't tell me about my knee.Well you take care and have a nice day :-) Love Susie"S.A.M." <blueopal@...> wrote: I've got plenty of scars. My stomach looks like a road map. I've got one on my neck from thyroid surgery None of these show thankfully. The one on my neck looks like a wrinkle. Sherry

RE: Scars wrote "I have 2 matching big ugly scars on my knees and am so glad I have them. I'm no super model anyway, but

it's something to be glad that they can fix." I'm not worried about the scar (my THR surgery's in 5 weeks) - in fact I keep threatening my workmates that I'm going to show it off to them! They're squeamish :) I've got a scar on my back from a melanoma 13 yrs ago (hooray - I'm still alive! ) and a hysterectomy scar too. I look at them as souvenirs from life's journey...

Guest guest

I had a hysterectomy so I'm cut from hip to hip bikini cut.

Then I had a colon resection which is vertical from navel

to privates. I've got lots of stretch marks from pregnancy.

Hernia scar about a year ago.

Sherry

Guest guest

I guess the ladies are more worried about scars than men are... my two hip replacement scars are the only surgical scars I "own"... but I have a pretty fair collection of bullet, shrapnel, bayonet and knife scars (as a veteran of 27 years, regular and reserve in the IDF)... they make better conversation pieces than the surgical scars... :-)

Greywolf - RTHR-2003; LTHR-2004

mdavison@...

From: Joint Replacement [mailto:Joint Replacement ] On Behalf Of S.A.M.Sent: 19 October, 2006 8:53 AMJoint Replacement Subject: Re: Scars

Sherry

My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from www.digiportal.com.

Guest guest

Hi guys

scars don't worry me but pain does

-- RE: Scars

I guess the ladies are more worried about scars than men are... my two hip replacement scars are the only surgical scars I "own"... but I have a pretty fair collection of bullet, shrapnel, bayonet and knife scars (as a veteran of 27 years, regular and reserve in the IDF)... they make better conversation pieces than the surgical scars... :-)

mdavisonnetvision (DOT) net.il

From: Joint Replacement [mailto:Joint Replacement ] On Behalf Of S.A.M.Sent: 19 October, 2006 8:53 AMJoint Replacement Subject: Re: Scars

Sherry

My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from www.digiportal.com. __________ NOD32 1.1812 (20061019) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com__________ NOD32 1.1812 (20061019) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

When I was a kid there was a movie called "Ten Scars Make a Man". Even back then I was a "feminist" in that I thought I should be able to do anything a man did (e.g. carpentry, car mechanics), so I was proud of scars I got. However, as I said in another post, with knees, if it's not minimally invasive, what that means is that more muscle will be cut. Healing time will be longer, and you're more likely to have trouble with scar formation. So I think it's a practical concern.

Ann

My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from www.digiportal.com.

Guest guest

Some ladies are not, . After much angst about my vertical C-section scar 30+ years ago, my wonderful husband told me that it was beautiful and that I should focus on what it represented instead of how it looked. Years later, I am taking the same attitude with orthopedic scars. They represent so much....relief from pain, hard work to recover, miracles of modern medicine, the love and patience of my caregiving spouse,etc. While I'm not an exhibitionist, if someone has a problem with my scars, they are welcome to turn and look the other way. Lane on <mdavison@...> wrote: I guess the ladies are more worried about scars than men are... my two hip replacement scars are the only surgical scars I "own"... but I have a pretty fair collection of bullet, shrapnel, bayonet and knife scars (as a veteran of 27 years, regular and reserve in the IDF)... they make better conversation pieces than the surgical scars... :-) Greywolf - RTHR-2003; LTHR-2004 mdavisonnetvision (DOT) net.il From: Joint Replacement [mailto:Joint Replacement ] On Behalf Of S.A.M.Sent: 19 October, 2006 8:53 AMJoint Replacement Subject: Re: Scars I had a hysterectomy so I'm cut from hip to hip bikini cut. Then I had a colon resection which is vertical from navel to privates. I've got lots of stretch marks from pregnancy. Hernia scar about a year ago.

Sherry RE: Scars wrote "I have 2 matching big ugly scars on my knees and am so glad I have them. I'm no super model anyway, but it's something to be glad that they can fix." I'm not worried about the scar (my THR surgery's in 5 weeks) - in fact I keep

threatening my workmates that I'm going to show it off to them! They're squeamish :) I've got a scar on my back from a melanoma 13 yrs ago (hooray - I'm still alive! ) and a hysterectomy scar too. I look at them as souvenirs from life's journey... My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your

free copy of ChoiceMail from www.digiportal.com.

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

Guest guest

It is certainly different for women. Unfair or not, we are often judged and labled by our looks in our society. Many of us are not so fortunate to have a loving spouse who thinks our scars are beautiful.

And, let's face it, scars are not pretty.

I'm thrilled to have two new knees and not overly concerned by the resulting scars. But I'd rather not have them.

A few weeks ago, I wore capris when I went shopping with my family. It was too soon to take on a large store with crutches. I was very proud of my seven-year-old grandson who insisted on being the one to protectively push me in a wheel chair. Many people looked at us and smiled.

Then I noticed some people looking down at my knees. Seated, my capris rode up high enough to show some of my scars. I mentioned it to my son, who so sweetly said not to worry about it, but I saw a pained look in his eyes when he looked at the scars for the fist time. I bought a towel and covered my knees and then felt comfortable enough to finish shopping without drawing attention to myself. Scars can be disturbing to others -- if I remember correctly especially younger people who haven't yet experienced the curves life can throw at you. Some people just can't help but look. And little ones, like my grandchildren, cringe at the sight because they know it that it hurt grandma. From now on, I'll wear light-weight capris, every bit as comfortable and light weight as shorts. I'll continue to cover the gray, work out, get manicures, show off my best features and keep my scars to myself. BTW, I found out with this recent cool weather, that my legs still look shapely in tights and a stylish skirt and hip, flat shoes.

> I've got plenty of scars. My stomach looks like a road> map. I've got one on my neck from thyroid surgery> None of these show thankfully. The one on my neck> looks like a wrinkle.> > Sherry> > > RE: Scars> > > wrote "I have 2 matching big ugly scars on my knees and am so glad I have them. I'm no super model anyway, but it's something to be glad that they can fix." > > I'm not worried about the scar (my THR surgery's in 5 weeks) - in fact I keep threatening my workmates that I'm going to show it off to them! They're squeamish :)> I've got a scar on my back from a melanoma 13 yrs ago (hooray - I'm still alive! ) and a hysterectomy scar too. I look at them as souvenirs from life's journey...> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from www.digiportal.com. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Get your email and more, right on the new .com>

Guest guest

I agree with you. The scars, whether from surgery or other reasons, are part of our life and souvenirs of our experience. Personally, I'd rather have the physical scars than mental or emotional ones.

mdavison@...

From: Joint Replacement [mailto:Joint Replacement ] On Behalf Of Lane sSent: 20 October, 2006 12:22 AMJoint Replacement Subject: RE: Scars

Some ladies are not, . After much angst about my vertical C-section scar 30+ years ago, my wonderful husband told me that it was beautiful and that I should focus on what it represented instead of how it looked. Years later, I am taking the same attitude with orthopedic scars. They represent so much....relief from pain, hard work to recover, miracles of modern medicine, the love and patience of my caregiving spouse,etc. While I'm not an exhibitionist, if someone has a problem with my scars, they are welcome to turn and look the other way.

Lane on <mdavison@...> wrote:

mdavisonnetvision (DOT) net.il

Sherry

Guest guest

I started having joint replacements 24 years ago. My first few scars from them are measured in feet rather than inches. Over the past 24 years, the more recent replacements/revisions have had smaller scars - still no mini ones tho. The hip one down the side nearly faded until it was revised 11 yrs later....now it again runs down the side and across the backside. I'm hoping in time it too will fade, but wearing shorts didn't seem to bother me as the scar was very thin. The knee scar didn't heal over nice the first time, so when the revision was done on it, they did some "smoothing" work on it and its hardly noticable this time.

Talk to your surgeon about the various ways to close the incision. For me, the ole stitches actually heal me up in a nice smooth finish over those darn staples. You can also have scar smoothing done post surgery - chat with your surgeon on that too!

The hardest part of the scarring for me was the knee one as it just wouldn't "tan" the first few years - and I'm always in the sun (yeah yeah - lotion applied), so I had this 15" white stripe down over my knee. That and the BEES always seemed to find that particular spot to buzz me!

tanya

Guest guest

And there's always scar revision by a plastic reconstructive surgeon. Sometimes insurance will pay for this, depending on how disfigured they think you are.

Ann S.

I started having joint replacements 24 years ago. My first few scars from them are measured in feet rather than inches. Over the past 24 years, the more recent replacements/revisions have had smaller scars - still no mini ones tho. The hip one down the side nearly faded until it was revised 11 yrs later....now it again runs down the side and across the backside. I'm hoping in time it too will fade, but wearing shorts didn't seem to bother me as the scar was very thin. The knee scar didn't heal over nice the first time, so when the revision was done on it, they did some "smoothing" work on it and its hardly noticable this time.

Talk to your surgeon about the various ways to close the incision. For me, the ole stitches actually heal me up in a nice smooth finish over those darn staples. You can also have scar smoothing done post surgery - chat with your surgeon on that too!

The hardest part of the scarring for me was the knee one as it just wouldn't "tan" the first few years - and I'm always in the sun (yeah yeah - lotion applied), so I had this 15" white stripe down over my knee. That and the BEES always seemed to find that particular spot to buzz me!

tanya

Guest guest

I'm 5 weeks out from right THR and like Barbara, I couldn't care less about scars. I just want to be out of pain. Let the world stare for all I care!

All-new - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Scars bother me much less than being in a swim suit. Oh horrors. I

put Vitamin. E cream on my scars. My latest one shows less that the

three year old one.To me the scar just symbols my bravery. (laugh)

On Oct 20, 2006, at 2:44 AM, Vaux wrote:

> Hi

> as well as having the bilateral total knee scars, the THR scar, the

> scar to the L shoulder and wearing hinged AFO to both legs wearing

> shorts, dresses is definitely out for me, swim wear is just

> fantastic.  I have to wear shoes that look they came out of the Ark to

> try and accommodate the splints, which are either black, navy or

> brown.  I have problems with my ankles rolling in so walking without

> them is more painful than walking with them

> Wearing them on hot days is the worst as they are made of plastic and

> they make you sweat big time no matter what sock or stocking you wear.

> Oh and did I mention the pressure areas I have managed to develop from

> wearing them.  The best thing is the cost a new set will set me back

>  AU $1100.00

> Just gotta love having RA

> Also went to see a new Dr yesterday for my RA and he prescribed me 3

> new tablets to take in conjunction with the other 100 I already take

> So with all that still have a cute hubby, great friends and family who

> understand and do not want to have long term pain any time and happy

> to roll up to OR for a grease and oil change.

> Anybody out there had bunions removed and toes straightened

> Aussie warts and all

>  

> -- Re: Scars

>  

>

> It is certainly different for women. Unfair or not, we

> are often judged and labled by our looks in our society. Many of us 

> are not so fortunate to have a loving spouse who thinks our scars are

> beautiful.

>

> And, let's face it, scars are not pretty.

>

> I'm thrilled to have two new knees and not overly concerned by the

> resulting scars. But I'd rather not have them. 

>

> A few weeks ago, I wore capris when I went shopping with my family. It

> was too soon to take on a large store with crutches. I was very proud

> of my seven-year-old grandson who insisted on being the one to

> protectively push me in a wheel chair. Many people looked at us and

> smiled.

>

> Then I noticed some people looking down at my knees.  Seated, my

> capris rode up high enough to show some of my scars. I mentioned it to

> my son, who so sweetly said not to worry about it, but I saw a pained

> look in his eyes when he looked at the scars for the fist time. I

> bought a towel and covered my knees and then felt comfortable enough

> to finish shopping without drawing attention to myself. Scars can be

> disturbing to others -- if I remember correctly especially younger

> people who haven't yet experienced the curves life can throw at you.

> Some people just can't help but look. And little ones, like my

> grandchildren, cringe at the sight because they know it that it hurt

> grandma. From now on, I'll wear light-weight capris, every bit as

> comfortable and light weight as shorts. I'll continue to cover the

> gray, work out, get manicures, show off my best features and keep my

> scars to myself. BTW, I found out with this recent cool weather, that

> my legs still look shapely in tights and a stylish skirt and hip, flat

> shoes.

>

>  

>

>

>

> > I've got plenty of scars. My stomach looks like a road

> > map. I've got one on my neck from thyroid surgery

> > None of these show thankfully. The one on my neck

> > looks like a wrinkle.

> >

> > Sherry

> >

> >

> > RE: Scars

> >

> >

> > wrote " I have 2 matching big ugly scars on my knees and am

> so glad I have them. I'm no super model anyway, but it's something to

> be glad that they can fix. "

> >

> > I'm not worried about the scar (my THR surgery's in 5 weeks) - in

> fact I keep threatening my workmates that I'm going to show it off to

> them! They're squeamish :)

> > I've got a scar on my back from a melanoma 13 yrs ago (hooray - I'm

> still alive! ) and a hysterectomy scar too. I look at them as

> souvenirs from life's journey...

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and

> corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail

> from www.digiportal.com.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Get your email and more, right on the new .com

> >

>

>

>

> __________ NOD32 1.1813 (20061019) Information __________

>

> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.

> http://www.eset.com

>

>

> __________ NOD32 1.1813 (20061019) Information __________

>

> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.

> http://www.eset.com

>  

>

I am too blessed to be stressed

Guest guest

You are like me Barbara. My scars are the least of my concerns. They

blend well enough for me and in the summer with a tan they are almost

invisible. I am not 77 but over 65. I feel my knees worked a lot of

miles to get these new knees and I am so thankful that I can get good

knees that work well.

On Oct 20, 2006, at 6:02 AM, Barbara Ward wrote:

> I've been reading the postings on scars and wondering why I never even

> worried about exposing mine (RTKR 11/15/05) in shorts all summer, or

> in a bathing suit at the Y.  Finally dawned on me:  I'm 77 years old,

> and somewhere along the way I've developed so many visible deviations

> from the standard of perfection--I never give it a second thought!

>  

> Barbara Ward

> Macomb County, Michigan

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I am too blessed to be stressed

Guest guest

Hi Sherry, I was wondering did your Dr say he was going to put in a mess ? My Dr told me that with the first operation and he didn't so thats way I had to have another operations I think it was two years apart. Does it bother you ? Well you have a nice day:-) Susie"S.A.M." <blueopal@...> wrote: Yes it's on stomach kind of to the left side. I may have another one. Sherry RE: Scars wrote "I have 2 matching big ugly scars on my knees and am so glad I have them. I'm no super model anyway, but it's something to be glad that they can fix." I'm not worried about the scar (my THR surgery's in 5 weeks) - in fact I keep

threatening my workmates that I'm going to show it off to them! They're squeamish :) I've got a scar on my back from a melanoma 13 yrs ago (hooray - I'm still alive! ) and a hysterectomy scar too. I look at them as souvenirs from life's journey...

Guest guest

Unfair or not, we are often judged and labled by our looks in our society. Many of us are not so fortunate to have a loving spouse who thinks our scars are beautiful. >>> True but if ones "judging" merely with their eyes.... who wants to be with that type of person anyways ? I'd perfer alone with my scars then with someone like that.... chances are with that type... your not long for having them anyways before EVERYONE esle does too. NO THANK YOU!

Scars can be disturbing to others >>> So is blacks to some whites, eatting meats for some.... and a billion one other things. Makes no difference what the subject is.... if you look long enough you'll find someone that's "disturbed" with it. If we were all to be "alike" then we would've been.... ever think that brandishing your scars might make others "LOOK" but also question and find a lil more compassion for conditions they never understood until after YOU SPOKE UP about the details ?

I'll continue to cover the gray, work out, get manicures, show off my best features and keep my scars to myself. >>> I pamper & take care of myself too... but not because of what another "might think" I do it because I enjoy it. And if I happen to want my gray hairs and scars to show... then I'll be proud of every detail that makes me an individual. :)

Guest guest

Put in a mess? I don't follow you. My new OS at first

was going to replace just part of the prosthesis but on further examining with the scope decided the entire thing

should be totally removed and replaced. It will be the same brand (Zimmer) but a different model. Yes, I am in

just as much pain as I was prior to replacement last January

but on just one side this time rather than both.

Sherry

Guest guest

Everyone heals differently, of course. I had a mole removed from my

tummy a year ago and it is still bright pink. I am 47 years old though

and have very fair skin, plus it wasn't (still isn't) very taught.

At the rate I'm going, my small incisions will be invisible within a

few weeks, maybe months, guessing. The larger, one inch long one, is

fading very quickly.

Mine may take awhile to completely disappear, but I don't care. I'll

never wear a bikini at my age.

I look forward to more replies on this. I'm curious. Check out

Cyrena's photos also!

>

>

>

> Hello Group-

>

>

> I would like to know about the scars from this surgery...I am a

> woman...and would like to know...

>

> After the surgery ..I want to know the REAL DEAL...on what to

> expect...especially of ..I ever wanted to wear a bikini....or

> somehting like that.

>

> If someone would share their story and maybe even the pics..I dont

> need to see your face ..just the scars....

>

> Im ready to get the surgery..waiting to get approval for

> financing..and as vain as it sounds...that is my Biggest Worry...

> Then the money factor...lol

>

> Love and Blessings to all

>

Guest guest

cindy- the only picture I have found was one..where the ladys scar was straight down her middle..it was about 6 inches long and SUPER THICK and RAISED...plus all the hole marks...and it scared the crap out of me....so thats WHY...I want feed back from DR.A's people....I'm hoping...they dont look like that... Blessingsc_bergle <c_bergle@...> wrote: Everyone heals differently, of course. I had a mole removed from

mytummy a year ago and it is still bright pink. I am 47 years old thoughand have very fair skin, plus it wasn't (still isn't) very taught.At the rate I'm going, my small incisions will be invisible within afew weeks, maybe months, guessing. The larger, one inch long one, isfading very quickly. Mine may take awhile to completely disappear, but I don't care. I'llnever wear a bikini at my age.I look forward to more replies on this. I'm curious. Check outCyrena's photos also!>> > > Hello Group-> > > I would like to know about the scars from this surgery...I am a > woman...and would like to know...> > After the surgery ..I want to know the REAL DEAL...on what to >

expect...especially of ..I ever wanted to wear a bikini....or > somehting like that.> > If someone would share their story and maybe even the pics..I dont > need to see your face ..just the scars....> > Im ready to get the surgery..waiting to get approval for > financing..and as vain as it sounds...that is my Biggest Worry...> Then the money factor...lol> > Love and Blessings to all>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.