RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: head pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I would call the pdoc. & let him know about the headache. We were on haldol for awhile & took it in combo with other meds. My son is like yours. If he is late taking his meds.......look out!

We also use DDAVP nose spray for the bed wetting. His started when they put him on lithium. It has worked wonders. We could not get a pill to work.

Good luck. Call your pdoc for additional meds to help the current one or they can change it.

( ) head pain

I know i have seen on here somewhere. But, i was wondering if someone could help me. My son has been having head pains on the left side of his head, he is 9 years old and was diagnoised when he was 5 years old. He is very violent physically and verbally, it's like he is never happy. He is currently on haloparodol 3mg twice a day and imipram 50mg at bedtime for bedwetting. The bedwetting is ok now but the moods are terrible still. Any suggestions with medications and why the pains in his head?thanks brandi

Guest guest

,Haloperidol can cause  headache as a side effect. See  http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-5419-Haldol+Oral.aspx?drugid=5419 & drugname=Haldol+OralMy son had bad side effects from haloperidol that got him an ambulance ride to the emergency room. It's a tricky drug.LizOn Jul 15, 2007, at 10:58 PM, brandigratton wrote:I know i have seen on here somewhere. But, i was wondering if someone could help me. My son has been having head pains on the left side of his head, he is 9 years old and was diagnoised when he was 5 years old. He is very violent physically and verbally, it's like he is never happy. He is currently on haloparodol 3mg twice a day and imipram 50mg at bedtime for bedwetting. The bedwetting is ok now but the moods are terrible still. Any suggestions with medications and why the pains in his head?thanks brandi

Guest guest

butalb - ?? I think that is what the doc gave me - only thing that even helped

me.........sending prayers!!

Sent: Sun, July 18, 2010 1:13:15 PM

Subject: [ ] Head Pain

Curious if anyone has found anything that helps the head,face,neck pain and

pressure?It's UNBEARABLE at this point! Thanks all