RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Heidi Monday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Heidi, have you ever heard of the expression "SLOW DOWN". It is used when people like YOU are doing too darn much! Seems to me, my dear, that you were just sick, so why are you running around? I don't know why I ask you, I know you are just going to do what you want to do anyway.. And YOU call Don Ornery? Hunny bunch, look in the mirror! You are just as stubborn as he is.)And don't tell me it's just because you are German!). AND how can you expect all of US to obey you and take our meds like we are supposed to, when our fearless leader doesn't do it? Hmmm? Please slow down and take care of YOU! We need you too much for you to be messing with your health, OK? Love you, Heidi, honestly! Judy Heidi Monday Howdy Folks !! Well I thought I drop in and see how you all doing today. Gosh I am praying and hoping you all started to get better. It is high time to turn around and feel better. Ja yahoo decided to let me come back in the group after all. Yesterday after I got the putter running again Yahoo said NO WAY GIRL !!! But I won anyway. LOL Cant do with out you all. You all need someone to tell you to take your meds and Vitamins ON TIME Don't You ??? Mr.Ornery is doing great.But as you all know he does not miss his meds. He does take it ON TIME everyday too. LOl I think that RP is harder on me them him. LOL He is to Ornery to let it bother him. LOL So please everyone please take your Medicine and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should. So you all can be like Mr. Ornery. PLEASE do it for your self and most of all for me. Please !!!! I understand we have a few neue Members . Wow I am happy you all found us but also sad you need us. Hey please jump right in here and ask all the ? ( < someday I learn how to spell that word lol ) Just remember there in NO such thing as a dumb ? Ok. We all understand you better then your Drs most likely. So please let us know about your self. OK. Ja I am the Nosey one here. So here is your chance to make my day. LOL I promise I wont bite besides I had my Rabbie shoot too. LOL Ok now I got a ? too. Did you all get your e mail list I had send out last week ??? Dang I hope so. Ok I hush for now and go curl up with a book since it is so dam cold here in Okieland. No I aint going to do any house work either. LOL Got it all done already. LOl Even went in the Big City of Tulsa today too. Sending you all a Gentle sweet Hug with lots of Love. Mrs. Nosey (also known as Heidi ) DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Guest guest

Heidi,

I sure missed hearing from you! I hope you and your computer are

doing better now! I wish you could have been at our luncheon, we had

a lot of fun.

Well, take care and I'm glad you're back.