RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

still very stiff, any advice?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, I began LDN on 21st of sept last at 4.5ml, on my 3rd night I woke up to amazing results- I could walk to bathroom instead of wheelchair, but over next 2 days I got extremely stiff in legs and hands and cause I have spasticity I reduced to 3ml, which I'm still on but even though the stiffness went from my hands my legs are barely moving and I cant see any improvements. How long more is the extra stifffness likely to last? Anyone else have the same prob? Thanks. Selina.

The all-new goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

I started with 1.5 mgs and had some unbelievably good days. More

strength, stamina and balance but I had as many below baseline days.

When I developed new symptoms and revival of an old symptom, I decided

to take a break.

Dennis

>

> Hi all,

> I began LDN on 21st of sept last at 4.5ml, on my 3rd night I woke

up to amazing results- I could walk to bathroom instead of wheelchair,

but over next 2 days I got extremely stiff in legs and hands and cause

I have spasticity I reduced to 3ml, which I'm still on but even though

the stiffness went from my hands my legs are barely moving and I cant

see any improvements. How long more is the extra stifffness likely to

last? Anyone else have the same prob? Thanks.

> Selina.

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> The all-new goes wherever you go - free your email

address from your Internet provider.

>

Guest guest

Selina you are not alone. This does seem to happen once in a while. My best advise is to either stay the course and it should go away, or do as you did and reduce down for a while.

Hang in there kiddo, you might also try the "soap trick". Sounds strange but it has been helpful to many people. Put a bar of soap under the covers at night. If that does not work try rubbing some liquid soap on your legs before you go to sleep (a couple of people have not done well with the soap on their skin, just a warning they got a rash). But a number of people have had success with less stiffness and pain. It is cheap and worth the easy effort.

My best

Aletha

[low dose naltrexone] still very stiff, any advice?

Hi all,

I began LDN on 21st of sept last at 4.5ml, on my 3rd night I woke up to amazing results- I could walk to bathroom instead of wheelchair, but over next 2 days I got extremely stiff in legs and hands and cause I have spasticity I reduced to 3ml, which I'm still on but even though the stiffness went from my hands my legs are barely moving and I cant see any improvements. How long more is the extra stifffness likely to last? Anyone else have the same prob? Thanks.

Selina.

The all-new goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.