RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Bad Breath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi --

While yeast overgrowth and die-off can definitely cause bad breath,it's far from

the only one. Since he's on all those yeast fighters, I would think it's likely

that something else is causing the bad breath. You might want to consider and

look into other common causes of bad breath in children, such as congestion,

sinus infection, post-nasal drip, or an issue with his teeth or gums, especially

if he does not brush/floss thoroughly. Some supplements can cause dry mouth,

which can be a cause of bad breath. If that's the case, letting him chew some

sugar-free gum (so long as there's no danger that he will swallow it!) can help.

HTH,

Donna

--

>

> About 4 days ago I noticed that my son has developed extremely bad breath. I

think this is one of the signs of yeast. I do not expect this because he is on

yeast fighters such as candigest (2 daily), pro-bio gold and sacchromyce

boulardi probiotics twice daily, olive leaf extract once daily. All this in

addition to other sups such as DMG, efalex, cod liver oil, B6, folinic acid,

molybdenum, mag sulphate cream etc.

>

> Anyone have any idea why he would still develop this bad (pungent) breath even

with all this sups he takes daily.

>

Guest guest

1. Check out Dana gormans website called thriiive when she had trouble with yeast treating with Antiviral. There are 2 strains of candida and she had to use other anti-yeast treatments that were found by a lab with a culture and sensitivity test just like they do with antibiotics. 2. FYI : Dr. K uses upto 450 billion cell probiotic per day to control yeast and gut issues. 3. And book called "fight autism and win" by 3 moms has a chapter on yeast which lists garlic, caprylic acid, biotin, berberines, pau d'arco, OoO (phenolic), and GSE(phenolic). And "suggest an immune modulator onboard, as antiviral Therapy increases yeast. Immune modulators include, colostrum, beta glucan, epicor, vit d3, lactoferrin, thymic. Protein A" (pages 90-91) fighting autism.....bookAs always check with ur HC provider. But check out Dana Gorman's site-she did all this before this yahoo group existed and had the same problems with anti vitals treating her child. :@)Heidy F. Just some things to check out.Sent from my iPhone

About 4 days ago I noticed that my son has developed extremely bad breath. I think this is one of the signs of yeast. I do not expect this because he is on yeast fighters such as candigest (2 daily), pro-bio gold and sacchromyce boulardi probiotics twice daily, olive leaf extract once daily. All this in addition to other sups such as DMG, efalex, cod liver oil, B6, folinic acid, molybdenum, mag sulphate cream etc.

Anyone have any idea why he would still develop this bad (pungent) breath even with all this sups he takes daily.

Guest guest

Cod liver oil can cause bad breath if he is chewing the tablets. Are you doing any Chelation? To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:34 AM Subject: Re: Bad Breath

Hi --

While yeast overgrowth and die-off can definitely cause bad breath,it's far from the only one. Since he's on all those yeast fighters, I would think it's likely that something else is causing the bad breath. You might want to consider and look into other common causes of bad breath in children, such as congestion, sinus infection, post-nasal drip, or an issue with his teeth or gums, especially if he does not brush/floss thoroughly. Some supplements can cause dry mouth, which can be a cause of bad breath. If that's the case, letting him chew some sugar-free gum (so long as there's no danger that he will swallow it!) can help.

HTH,

Donna

--

>

> About 4 days ago I noticed that my son has developed extremely bad breath. I think this is one of the signs of yeast. I do not expect this because he is on yeast fighters such as candigest (2 daily), pro-bio gold and sacchromyce boulardi probiotics twice daily, olive leaf extract once daily. All this in addition to other sups such as DMG, efalex, cod liver oil, B6, folinic acid, molybdenum, mag sulphate cream etc.

>

> Anyone have any idea why he would still develop this bad (pungent) breath even with all this sups he takes daily.

>

Guest guest

We had to have my typical daughter’s tonsils out at 24 years old. Her mom chickened out when she was 7 because there was a child who died from too much anesthesia. What I didn’t realize then was that we were going to a children’s hospital and there are safety controls on the equipment they use to make sure that doesn’t happen. Her tonsils were so huge and so much bacteria got caught there, that it created horrible bad breathe. We tried everything for years and nothing helped. But getting the tonsils out did the trick. One of the best things I ever did for my son who is now recovered from autism was have his tonsils out. The drain on his immune system from a lot of strep was finally gone. His autism doc advised against doing this, but the ENT said I should. I sure am glad I listened to the ENT. What a difference that made for my son. He is now 24, has a mastered and works as a systems engineer at Boeing. Sometimes as moms we know best and have to listen to our gut.Best,Marcia Hinds